Bitcoin Forum
October 10, 2026, 10:16:33 AM *
News: Serious possible issue involving Ledger hardware wallets and CryptoBilis
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Self exclusion regret  (Read 805 times)
Queentoshi
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1274
Merit: 365


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 09, 2026, 04:52:08 PM
 #41

And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.

Has it ever happened to any of you here?
Not happened to me, but I think it is part of the healing process, you miss what have turned a hobby for you but affected you adversely. If you miss it too much, maybe it is time to find a new hobby, you could go hiking, bike riding or even reading whenever you feel the urge to go gambling. Addiction is easier curbed when you've replaced it with a new hobby. It is perfectly fine to regret such move, even though it is the right one, it's the human side of you playing out.

What if I tell you that I'm already healed. So now I'm regretting that I used that 1 year self-exclusion when it could have been a shorter time, like one month. And suppose that self-exclusion was a solution to the problem, now I see it as a problem because I could not open the account.  Cheesy
I have not used the self-exclusion feature before, but from what I understand, maybe some casinos should try and add the option for players to opt out of the self-exclusion to avoid losing these customers to other casinos, because if a gambler with emotions opt for self-exclusion and goes for a duration that is too long and they later realize, they can move to another casino to start gambling and never return. What do you think?

║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Taricoins
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 560
Merit: 156



View Profile
October 09, 2026, 04:53:46 PM
 #42

I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos.

So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion.
And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.

Has it ever happened to any of you here?

It's very understandable but if you start regretting the decision of excluding your account from gambling in that platform, I think you did the right thing, lol. The fact that you used the self exclursion is because you can't control the urge to gamble with that platform and the platform is halving you limit that drive to gamble with them so you wanting to go back to gambling shows that you are addicted or showing signs of being addicted

danadc
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1090



View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 04:55:33 PM
 #43

A person who uses self-exclusion does so because they don't really need it, and if they do use it, there shouldn't be any regret. Therefore, if someone uses the self-exclusion function, it's normal for the player to feel regret afterward, and the casino shouldn't activate it until the self-exclusion is fulfilled. That's what should be respected; besides, it's a good thing to do for the player. In the end, what matters is the player's well-being.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████▄▄███████▄▄███████▄▄█████▄██
██▄██████▌█▄██████▌█▄██████▌█▀█▀
█▐████████▐████████▐███████████
█▐████████▐████████▐████████▄▐▌
████████▌████████▌████████▌▐█▐▌
████████▌████████▌████████▌█▀
▐████████▐████████▐███████
▐██████▀█▐██████▀█▐██████▀
████▀▀███████▀▀███████▀▀
Metaspins

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
|
  ♠    𝟕  
 
  ☘︎  
 ⚽︎ 
|
 
.....BLOCKCHAIN GAMES,....
..CRYTO GAMING & WEB3..

 
D I S C O R D     |     X     |     T E L E G R A M
||
🏆15K WEEKLY
LEADERBOARD
⚡INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
|.
..Play Now..
Zlantann
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1331



View Profile
October 09, 2026, 05:13:58 PM
 #44

Has it ever happened to any of you here?

Why would I regret an action taken for my own good? After all, gambling wins are not certain, so there is nothing to regret since there are higher chances of losing than winning. Those who follow gambling prediction channels might regret it if some predictions during their self-exclusion period had won. They will assume that they would have joined other winners if they had not taken that step.

I have always avoided gambling anytime I observe that I am losing control. And I have always appreciated my decision to avoid gambling for some time to avoid addiction.    

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
knowngunman
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1484
Merit: 592



View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 05:22:50 PM
 #45

I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos.

So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion.
And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.

Has it ever happened to any of you here?

It has happened multiple times but the good thing is that you can register on our local gambling platforms with multiple phone numbers as much as you have. It's actually against their rules but you'll have to be careful not to get caught. I will set up the self exclusion but once I feel like gambling again, I will register with another credentials and start playing like a new player. Local platforms are not too strict with their rules so it's easy to play them and get away with it after all the longest duration on the platform for self exclusion is just 90 days (about 3 months). That's just like a vacation, not self exclusion  Cheesy

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Asuspawer09
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 2380
Merit: 476


Buy Bitcoin ✨


View Profile
October 09, 2026, 05:38:23 PM
 #46

Never used this feature before. I mean, I only found out recently that it exists, since I don't really get the point of it. It works for sure because you cannot access it, but it would just block you on one platform.

Technically, if you regret the self-exclusion, like if you do it for a year, then you could still play on other platforms unless you have huge funds on your main gambling website, but I doubt it since I wouldn't put a lot of money on centralized platforms like casinos or exchanges.

I mean, there are plenty of ways to still gamble if you really wanted to, even if you do self-exclusion.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K
 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
98%
RTP


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HIGH
ODDS


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

███████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀
gracreavix
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 448
Merit: 194



View Profile
October 09, 2026, 05:48:22 PM
 #47

Regret is ok. At least, you even have self control. Unlike others who will go and open an account in another casinos. Thereby making that feature on that platform Noel and void, if you know what I mean. Just to explain it. You make the feature on that platform that you did self exclusion in effective for you because you went to open in another casinos.

Since this is a local casino, I have a question for you? That self exclusion for that your local casinos, does it affect every other local casino? Or it's just this one?

I am asking this based on what I pointed out in my first post about opening another account in another casino just because you did self exclusion in the one you were betting in and couldn't just abide to the self exclusion.

Elainebue
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 53
Merit: 1


View Profile
October 09, 2026, 06:02:38 PM
 #48

But if the losses were bad enough to trigger self-exclusion, being locked out might actually be a good thing in the long run.

Power.Win | Crypto Casino & Sportsbook
vs2014
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250


EagleSwap.to | Crypto Exchange


View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 06:08:00 PM
 #49

I never go through self-exclusion process but undoubtedly it can a helpful decision for those gamblers who lose a lot of money and badly addiction into gambling. Maybe they regret later because of they choose self-exclusion emotionally but they should remember why they took such decision for that time. If gambling affects anyone's financial and mental health then its wise to take a break. Although taking a short break isn't always enough cause it takes time in such case. Trying to restart gambling in another platform after self-exclusion isn't a good sign, rather they should find healthier way to spend time

        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
❰❰ EagleSwap █▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄█
❱❱
⚡FAST & SECURE
✨24/7 SUPPORT
        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
Mrbluntzy
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 966
Merit: 277


{★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!}


View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 06:11:13 PM
 #50

Has it ever happened to any of you here?
I have only read about addicted gamblers that signed up for self exclusion service but they were caught gambling in another casino and were deprived of the money they have already won. That clearly says a lot, if those players were comfortable with the self exclusion that they signed up for, they won't have made their way to another casino, so I believe they definitely regret their action. Some people here who have also experience the same thing might be shy to admit it but honestly I have not experience it, I don't even know how to apply for self exclusion or bother finding out if the casino I'm using has the feature.

║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Achalugo BTC
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 462
Merit: 258


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 09, 2026, 06:21:36 PM
 #51

It's very understandable but if you start regretting the decision of excluding your account from gambling in that platform, I think you did the right thing, lol. The fact that you used the self exclursion is because you can't control the urge to gamble with that platform and the platform is halving you limit that drive to gamble with them so you wanting to go back to gambling shows that you are addicted or showing signs of being addicted
That's the right thing to do because it protects them from something that could destroy their lives. So, they shouldn't regret taking this step. Rather, they should be proud of themselves for taking such a bold step because some gamblers find it hard to do so for their own good. It is easy for one to start gambling, but hard to stop, especially when they become addicted to it. Self-exclusion is one of the strictest and most effective ways to prevent further harm.

║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Charles-Tim
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2422
Merit: 6586


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 09, 2026, 06:24:48 PM
 #52

I have only read about addicted gamblers that signed up for self exclusion service but they were caught gambling in another casino and were deprived of the money they have already won. That clearly says a lot, if those players were comfortable with the self exclusion that they signed up for, they won't have made their way to another casino, so I believe they definitely regret their action.
Self-exclusion is a very good thing. It is better to go for it than to remain addicted to gambling. Some gambling addicts start the process of rehabilitation by first going for self-exclusion. Although, that is not sufficient as there are other things that will follow.

Some people here who have also experience the same thing might be shy to admit it but honestly I have not experience it, I don't even know how to apply for self exclusion or bother finding out if the casino I'm using has the feature.
I do not think all gambling sites have it. The gambling site that you are using might not have it. If you go through the gambling site very well when you have the time, you will see it under your account or depending on the gambling site.

But we on this forum should not deceive ourselves with self-exclusion because we have many ways we can gamble on other gambling sites. Self-exclusion can not work for us.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
IjawMan
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 588
Merit: 258



View Profile
October 09, 2026, 06:30:17 PM
 #53

Has it ever happened to any of you here?
Not that I have had the liberty of asking for a self exclusion and this will be as a result of my simple gambling lifestyle which I do with core discipline and light weighted emotions.

Before a player asked for a self exclusion and was granted it means he saw a good reason to and did it. Only addicted players that will feel regretful about that decision.

But if he can hold on and do not move to  another casino to begin gambling again, then it will be that the player will have himself to thank for being strong cause by the time he returns he would have gained back his self control.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Yorubek
Full Member
***
Online Online

Activity: 532
Merit: 194



View Profile
October 09, 2026, 06:34:27 PM
 #54

Becoming emotional through gambling is a very natural process because the gambler can become emotional after losing a large amount of money, which can lead to the gambler voluntarily stop gambling. If the gambler really wants to keep himself completely free from gambling, then it is not right to regret starting self-exclusion, the gambler should refrain from doing things that can increase the tendency to gamble. I have never faced such a situation because I gamble with money that I can lose, as a result of which I can keep myself calm and control myself from making emotional decisions.

virasisog
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2184
Merit: 537


View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 06:36:28 PM
 #55

What if I tell you that I'm already healed. So now I'm regretting that I used that 1 year self-exclusion when it could have been a shorter time, like one month. And suppose that self-exclusion was a solution to the problem, now I see it as a problem because I could not open the account.  Cheesy
Doesn't it sound fishy that a gambler healed himself after just 1 month? For me it looks more like an excuse from a compulsive gambler to return to his previous habits, without feeling guilty for that. I've never seen anyone recovering from an addiction in such short period of time. Even after 1 year, the person shouldn't consider himself healed yet, because relapses are a constant real threat if the individual doesn't watch himself in daily basis.
Yup, if we are talking about addiction I also think that this is just an excuse to get back into gambling again.
But it OP is talking about moving on with the amount that was lost in gambling then I think that it is possible.
But back to the topic I haven't used the self exclusion in any gambling site or casino.
If I want to stay away from it, I could just do it on my own no need to ban myself from gambling, only those who couldn't control their self would use it.
HelliumZ
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1204
Merit: 465


SIG-F3E60F8B24


View Profile
October 09, 2026, 06:47:27 PM
 #56

I am not interested in the self-exclusion issue yet because I participate in gambling by controlling myself very much. The issue of self-exclusion will only come up in the case of those who do not want to participate in gambling anymore and do not want to lose in gambling. In my case, if I lose in gambling more than once, I stop myself for a temporary period of time but I do not think about it permanently. Because I have to participate in gambling occasionally, in that case, if I have to voluntarily exclude myself, then later if I want to participate in that gambling site, I will not be able to participate and this will be a big regret for me.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Josefjix
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1988
Merit: 683



View Profile
October 09, 2026, 06:51:38 PM
 #57

The first time I'm hearing about self exclusion is today, I haven't heard it before, I thought it's the same thing as account deletion. When I checked out the meaning behind, I asked myself, what's the need to self exclude account, I don't see any need for it except I decide to abstain from gambling for a while especially when I've lost a lot and I need a break.

It's My fear may be that casino account shouldn't put a restriction on it whenever I resume back or the time period I set to exclude is expired, I will definitely opt out of the casino if I see any sketchy behavior.

║
★
║
.
.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Fiasem20
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 980
Merit: 310



View Profile
October 09, 2026, 06:55:09 PM
 #58

It’s certain that people get frustrated whenever they use the self exclusion feature to restrict their gambling habits temporarily most people even prefer a permanent self exclusion but that one most people find it difficult to heal especially when the casino happens to be one of their favorite casino or they can just change their casino.Personally I don’t use the self exclusion feature,so it get me wondering if this feature actually works,what I meant by if it actually works is that if they’re restricted in their preferred casino so does that make the restriction a universal one like can’t they register a new account on another casino?anyways it certain to make a decision as an adult and still regret it’s outcome in the future.

mak013
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1013



View Profile
October 09, 2026, 06:56:37 PM
 #59

I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos.

So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion.
And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.

Has it ever happened to any of you here?
You can keep playing at another casino. There are plenty of high-quality online casinos these days. I know you're aware of that. I just want to point out that emotional self-exclusion isn't an issue anymore.

To answer your question, I've never self-excluded. Of course, it depends on the gambler, but I've never even come close to being a gambling addict. When I play for fun, I enjoy both winning and losing, and I don't let myself lose amounts that are significant to me.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████▄▄███████▄▄███████▄▄█████▄██
██▄██████▌█▄██████▌█▄██████▌█▀█▀
█▐████████▐████████▐███████████
█▐████████▐████████▐████████▄▐▌
████████▌████████▌████████▌▐█▐▌
████████▌████████▌████████▌█▀
▐████████▐████████▐███████
▐██████▀█▐██████▀█▐██████▀
████▀▀███████▀▀███████▀▀
Metaspins

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
|
  ♠    𝟕  
 
  ☘︎  
 ⚽︎ 
|
 
.....BLOCKCHAIN GAMES,....
..CRYTO GAMING & WEB3..

 
D I S C O R D     |     X     |     T E L E G R A M
||
🏆15K WEEKLY
LEADERBOARD
⚡INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
|.
..Play Now..
serjent05
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1332


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 09, 2026, 06:56:49 PM
 #60

I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos.

So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion.
And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.

Has it ever happened to any of you here?

I never requested self-exclusion because I can still control my gambling engagement. Whenever I suffer a series of losses, I just step away from the gambling platform and make myself busy with other things to occupy my free time.

I do not think that there is a need to regret requesting self-exclusion on a gambling platform.  Remember, self-exclusion is not centralized, so when someone requested self-exclusion on one gambling platform, it did not automatically apply to all gambling casinos.  So, if someone misses gambling and his account on the platform he used to play is under self-exclusion, he can just sign up at another casino and enjoy his gambling activities.

║
★
║
.
.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!