Bitcoin Forum
October 11, 2026, 01:47:24 PM *
News: Serious possible issue involving Ledger hardware wallets and CryptoBilis
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Self exclusion regret  (Read 827 times)
AVE5
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1050
Merit: 370


Winning & Loosing is the option. Take a decision


View Profile
October 09, 2026, 09:14:33 PM
 #81

I have not gone for self-exclusion before, and there has been reasons I can not go for it. Did you remember the woman that we discussed about that won huge amount of money, she was denied of the money just because she has gone for self-exclusion.

I will prefer to use delete account if available than to use self-exclusion. In that way I can be able to register on the gambling site again anytime that I want.

For people that go for self-exclusion and later regretting it not because of any good reason than to continue gambling, that is not a good thing at all.

Yes I've read about the news too about the woman but I don't the casino really fair of denying her the right to cash out her winning because, if platform could allow her make deposits and as well places bets with the same on their account that's being self excluded, user's in that circumstances of this said woman should be allowed to withdraw their funds as well.
I don't really understand what that casino woman be expecting from the gambler in the first place.
They must had expected the user to keep loosing but weighes them on controversy by denying them to cash out with the claims that they're on self exclusions and on that point using it against the player's who're lucky to win but I think that woman's experience was tough like that because she won too huge while the company tries to play smart too.
But what bothers me about that woman's story is if she reaches the timeout of the exclusion, would she still make it to cash out the money?
Meanwhile, I know that there're self exclusions that're permanently with some having range of active ness.

red4slash
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2170
Merit: 641



View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 09:23:41 PM
 #82

I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos.

So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion.
And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.

Has it ever happened to any of you here?
Impulsive decisions after losing do always bring up regrets that are very difficult to avoid and this is just one of the possibilities that may occur after we lose and spend all our money (regret is most common).

This is why we must have limits and keep a cool head in gambling so that some impulsive thoughts such as spending the money we have or making Self-exclusion just because we decide without consideration can be minimized.

This is sometimes a situation that must be a concern where gambling can be done by anyone but not all gamblers can be responsible and mature in determining attitudes when gambling because sometimes emotions are always elevated making them make some decisions that sometimes actually turn into regret afterwards.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Sally9256
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 266
Merit: 136



View Profile
October 09, 2026, 09:25:42 PM
 #83

It hasn't occurred to me once to put myself in self-exclusion from gambling due to the amount lost. I haven't even thought about such a feature existing. If it does, I hardly take note of it because the way I gamble is not something I am stressing myself about to the point of gambling extensively.
I personally have never used the self-exclusion before because am not that into gambling, I am a part-time gambler and is always lucky in terms of wining bets. I don't bet on big odds what I do is that I bet on small odds that I feel will be easy to come and play it with some meaningful amounts, sometimes just to double the amount I staked.

In other hand, I know of someone that has used the self-exclusion option so many times, but due to the person's addiction to gambling he is always not able to control his addiction, and sometimes even go to the extent of opening a new account, there was a scenario in which he used his tuition fees to gamble and loss all of it, but with many pleading we (the friends) decided to contribute and give him the money to pay up and as the money we contributed was not enough, he went further to stake the entire sum again and still loss it. That was when we knew that his gambling addiction is out of hand and decided to leave him alone to find a way himself to pay the fee.

Rashlyowl
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 518
Merit: 306


rākā - ₿ - vṛṣabha


View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 09:28:11 PM
 #84

I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos.

So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion.
And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.

Has it ever happened to any of you here?

Making the decision to carry out self-exclusion is not an easy thing, it requires a lot of consideration before doing it. I played on many casino sites without ever self-excluding from those accounts.

In my opinion, a gambler who opts for self-exclusion is someone who can no longer cope & wants to be forced to stop by the site. I can't use myself as an example, but I can share the experiences of some of my broski. None of them regretted their decision, that was the conclusion.

bhadz
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3304
Merit: 645



View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 09:31:23 PM
 #85

Everyone is saying that they have not used the self exclusion, the same as me. I think it's certainly for those gamblers who are really addicted and can't get a hold of themselves any longer. Because we can always step away from the casino if we want to without having the need of using it. And if anyone wants to use it, they already have decided that they're no longer coming back to that casino. I think this thread has served its purpose and the 5 page contains saying the same thing.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Alphakilo
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1218
Merit: 318


⭐ Razed.com ⭐ The Best Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 09, 2026, 09:32:19 PM
 #86

I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos.

So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion.
And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.

Has it ever happened to any of you here?

I have never used the self exclusion feature but I can understand what it is like to lose a lot of money just because emotions were running high... It is not a good feeling.

Making decisions "in the moment" is not a good idea. Take a deep breath, take a good nights sleep and think it over the next day. Unfortunately not everyone has the self discipline to go through with my advice... Roll Eyes
Discipline can be hard to keep when emotions are running high and mostly when the self exclusion button is right next and visible.
I think self exclusion was meant for addicted gamblers who just need a break to overcome their addiction and not for emotional gamblers who can't control themselves when they lose, but whatever be the case, self exclusion shouldn't be easy to come out of once the button has been pressed for the duration, so whoever makes the mistake of doing so without thoughts should be content with the outcome of such a decision and maybe use another platform or be patient to wait until the self exclusion expires.

I don't think I will ever use self exclusion in my own case even if I lose a lot because there's always a bad day as a gambler and a good day and that's just how it is.

RAZED | 100%  
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
|
NO
KYC
│███████████████████████
 RAZE THE LIMITS   ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████
Agbe
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1464


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 09, 2026, 09:32:31 PM
 #87

Snip
Doesn't it sound fishy that a gambler healed himself after just 1 month? For me it looks more like an excuse from a compulsive gambler to return to his previous habits, without feeling guilty for that. I've never seen anyone recovering from an addiction in such short period of time. Even after 1 year, the person shouldn't consider himself healed yet, because relapses are a constant real threat if the individual doesn't watch himself in daily basis.
Gamblers who are addicted and maybe lost a huge sum of money and went broke, can actually activate this feature in their account and say that they are on self exclusion. Bit these sets of people after a short while will come back to the gambling scheme because, is not easy that a compulsive gambler to leave gambling for a long time. So self exclusion as a feature is good but I don't think that the impact will not be much because, it's just a matter of time that such a person will leave gambling. Self exclusion rules is only effective if the gambler involved is ready to change and has realize himself that he is losing money rather than making profit at the end of the day.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
Bright0515
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 938
Merit: 304


Alhamdulillah


View Profile
October 09, 2026, 09:36:32 PM
 #88

Why would anyone use the self exclusion option and regret In the first place, if it's going to be such a big deal why not take a break and then start all over when you have cleared your head. Most gamblers say that they aren't going to gamble again after they must have lost a huge amount of money but at the end of the day we all know that they would eventually go back to it, that's just the typical lifestyle of someone that has been into gambling for a long time. It is unnecessary to use this option because you still have control to reactivate your gambling account.

Nwada001
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 892



View Profile
October 09, 2026, 09:42:33 PM
 #89

Has it ever happened to any of you here?
It have not happened to me as I have not requested for self exclother, myself before in any casino, but that triessing out casinos,ually the best iones that since thto,player have lost enoughme.nReputation to tself-trustathathen they self excludeded he’s restrictedmatterambling which means they won’t be losingthat chases to thebonusesno again it’s safer and that urge of missing out is what push them to gamble more, but just like I said in another thread today if the player is not determined to stay off they can always locate another casino to gamble.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
[/quote]
Code:
[center][table][tr][td][/td][td][size=20pt][nbsp]
[size=6pt][color=#65e]█▄[/td]
[td][font=arial black][size=24pt]R[/size][/font][/td]
[td][size=2pt]


[color=#fec]▀[color=#fda]▀[color=#fc9]▀[color=#eb7]▀[color=#eb5]▀[col
Joy- maker
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 616
Merit: 520


For promotion services t.me/ @JoyMakerbtc.


View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 09:51:22 PM
 #90

I haven't personally self excluded my from any casino before, but I have a friend who did and his regretting it now. I have adviced him several times to stop approaching gambling with the mindset of becoming rich through it, but never listened and kept gambling as of his depend on it. After he lost all the money he had to aviator, he started selling items in his shop at a lower price with the hope of recovering all he loses, unfortunately things didn't end well for me, and  he eventually self excluded himself for 2 years or so if I'm not mistaken.

Agathamay
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 476
Merit: 180


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 09, 2026, 09:59:22 PM
 #91

I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos.

So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion.
And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.

Has it ever happened to any of you here?
I don't know how self exclusion works for people but in a world like this where gambling is easily accessible through several means with or even without internet, it is now possible to gamble and someone thinks self excluding themselves from a particular casino would save them gambling more money which seems like an absolute joke to me.
If there's anything one can do about excessive gambling is to discipline himself which is the best way to handle cases like this than self excluding from a particular casino and expect to over look every other casino.

Zigabel
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1134
Merit: 466


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 10:04:12 PM
 #92

I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos.

So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion.
And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.

Has it ever happened to any of you here?
If this happens,  I belive  there are other options to explore,  you can explore other casinos and make use of them untill your self-exclusion period is over then you can go back to your favourite casino, but then again, you mustn't set the highest time frame for exclusion if it happens you ever saw the need to, there are shorter time frames you can set for yourself and you will not have to regret your actions if you want to resume your gambling activities again at any point.

Self-exclusion is a measure to Help you control your habit such that you will not get to the point of addiction,  and not something you should be regretting after doing,  it will do you a lot of good if you apply it after a stretch of what feels like an unredeemable loss. I have not use this feature of the casinos I do use and cannot tell how it feels like to regret it, but i think it was ment to help rather than put anyone in a situation where they will get to regret their actions.

║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Muba20
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1246
Merit: 326



View Profile
October 09, 2026, 10:06:09 PM
 #93

I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos.

So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion.
And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.

Has it ever happened to any of you here?
I came across this situation when I was gambling on a fiat gambling platform a few years ago. I tried to remove myself from there after losing a lot and for that I found the self-exclusion option there. I used that feature there after losing once and after a few days my opinion changed. Later when I requested them to revoke that feature they did not allow me to gamble there until the specified time. I tried but could not access it anymore. I also regretted it because I had planned to place some bets at that time which I was not allowed to use because of using that feature. I regretted a lot why I used it. If any gambler tries to use this feature then he must understand it well.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Davidvictorson
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1862
Merit: 989



View Profile
October 09, 2026, 10:06:37 PM
 #94

Has it ever happened to any of you here?
I have not tried the self exclusion feature once however I can see your point. A decision to self exclude based on regret from immediate failure or loss will eventually become regret especially when all the emotions are down and you become sober. I can also see his situation where if the person feels this way and still want to gamble, but can’t do it at the local casino you can easily move onto the online casino alternative. Haven’t said this I would advise that players should not make a rash decision on the spot either during a loss or a win. You are just not in the emotional state of mind to make a rational decision at that time.

Iamgoat
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 868
Merit: 162



View Profile
October 09, 2026, 10:19:20 PM
 #95


If you have been addicted to gambling, then you would understand the regret he is referring to. For the most part, when you try to exclude yourself, there is no way you are going to do it that you won't feel like you made the wrong decision; any little thing that serves as a trigger would always make you feel like you are missing out, while in actuality you are doing the right thing.

It’s a decision thing. What he was saying is valid to me and I’m also not completely writing you off but what I also want you to accept is any body who is ready to completely stop any form of addiction, being it gambling or otherwise must remove any form of temptation which may lead them into gambling addiction again. I understand it is not easy and it isn’t meant to be easy because that’s temptation for you, however if you are ready to do part with it, you most also prepare your mind to completely detach itself from anything which has to do with gambling whether it is winning opportunity you missed or losing opportunity you lost, it should not bother you else it will drag back to the addiction you earlier ran away from.

coin-investor
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3710
Merit: 642


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 09, 2026, 10:28:27 PM
 #96


So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion.
And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.


Self-exclusion is something that one should think about taking time before deciding to use it; we should not use it out of emotion. Anyway, all is not lost.

You can request the casino and explain why you hit that button; maybe they will grant your request, or you can look for another local casino with the same features. If there is none, then your best choice is a global casino, but this is a lesson learned to think thrice before hitting the button, not out of emotion.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
Stable090
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1512
Merit: 606


Hhampuz is the best manager.


View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 10:32:31 PM
 #97

I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos.

So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion.
And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.

Has it ever happened to any of you here?
I haven’t used the self exclusion features before, and honestly I don’t know how it works. But I don’t think there is anything to regret about even after making use of a self exclusion feature on a casino site. Also there are some decisions which we are not suppose to make whenever we are frustrated. When losing and it’s getting out of hand, just stop gambling at that moment and relax, after you are calm, then make the decision either you are going to make use of self exclusion features, or you going to keep on gambling.

When you make use of the features on a casino, and you can no longer access the casino any longer, just ignore it and register on another casino, and keep on gambling, it’s not a must that you should keep on gambling on a particular gambling site, when you can’t access one, you can switch to another one.

JiiBs
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 994
Merit: 305



View Profile
October 09, 2026, 10:33:30 PM
 #98

Self exclusion is a huge step towards fight gambling losses and addiction for every gambler. The fact that a gambler has to consider such actions as a means to manage how they gamble, it’s not usually the cause of a single event. You’re allowed to be emotional after some gambling losses but, the decision to self exclude doesn’t come at an instant, it builds up on you.

And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.

Has it ever happened to any of you here?

If you really like gambling that much and did self exclude at a particular casino, of course there are others to open an account and continue gambling there. I haven’t had to self exclude so, I don’t have any regrets. My gambling habit is just fine.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Orpichukwu
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1358
Merit: 594


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 09, 2026, 11:23:06 PM
 #99

Everyone is saying that they have not used the self exclusion, the same as me. I think it's certainly for those gamblers who are really addicted and can't get a hold of themselves any longer. Because we can always step away from the casino if we want to without having the need of using it. And if anyone wants to use it, they already have decided that they're no longer coming back to that casino. I think this thread has served its purpose and the 5 page contains saying the same thing.
The self-exclusion purpose is to prevent addicted players from using the same casino after they have applied, but what happens if the player figures out that they can create another account and continue their or they can move over to another local casino, but where the big work is mostly on the gambler if they are not emotionally ready, that option is useless, and yeah most of us have not used the option because we know when to call it a day and self exclusion is not an option for responsible gamblers.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
Oasisman
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3444
Merit: 602


EagleSwap.to | Crypto Exchange


View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 11:35:07 PM
 #100

So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion.
And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.

Has it ever happened to any of you here?

Never happened to me, but you know the saying "if there's a will, there's a way". People who self exclude themselves may regret later but they always have an option if they want to gamble again, but certainly not by creating a new account under the same name because that will put you and your bank roll into jeopardy.
They can always borrow an account from their gambling friends or ask another person/friend to create an account that you can use. However, this could be a sign of gambling addiction already, lol.

        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄        
❰❰  EagleSwap  █▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄█
❱❱
⚡FAST & SECURE
✨24/7 SUPPORT
        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄        
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!