Bitcoin Forum
October 11, 2026, 09:32:03 PM *
News: Serious possible issue involving Ledger hardware wallets and CryptoBilis
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Self exclusion regret  (Read 828 times)
Hispo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2086
Merit: 3215


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 11:36:50 PM
 #101

Self exclusion is a huge step towards fight gambling losses and addiction for every gambler. The fact that a gambler has to consider such actions as a means to manage how they gamble, it’s not usually the cause of a single event. You’re allowed to be emotional after some gambling losses but, the decision to self exclude doesn’t come at an instant, it builds up on you.

And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.

Has it ever happened to any of you here?

If you really like gambling that much and did self exclude at a particular casino, of course there are others to open an account and continue gambling there. I haven’t had to self exclude so, I don’t have any regrets. My gambling habit is just fine.

Though, there are gamblers and people in general who believe self-exclusion effectiveness is rather over estimated by the general public.
In the end, someone who is gambling on the internet and decides to self-exclude, they could just allow themselves to continue to gamble by registering on a different casinos.
Self-exclusion is important, sure, it is a first step, but it is not a magical solution which would make someone who is addicted to gambling to become a responsible gamblers out of the sudden.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
salad daging
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1080


Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈


View Profile WWW
October 10, 2026, 01:06:10 AM
 #102

I have never used self-exclusion in any casino.

When you've enabled self-exclusion for 1 year, want to get into the casino again is not it good not to regret it? Because when you want to enter, maybe the situation is hot and emotions are high.
For me there is no regret about this feature, as long as it is good and limits your gambling, do not assume or feel confident of winning again in the gambling game it is just a lust that you want to chase the previous defeat.
fullfitlarry
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 504
Merit: 371


You Attract What You Are


View Profile
October 10, 2026, 01:34:16 AM
 #103

I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos.

So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion.
And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.

Has it ever happened to any of you here?

And that's where the issue arises for casinos and gamblers themselves. Like what you describe, you go for self-exclusion, then it was accepted by the casino. And after a few days of thinking about it, you decided that you still want to play.

So I guess you can't play on that casino anymore, but then we have a lot of options that is around us. So it's not like the end of the world for us. There are still a lot of available casinos that you can play despite being on a self-exclusion program on another one.

OgNasty
Donator
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 5614
Merit: 6592


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 10, 2026, 03:11:20 AM
 #104

I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos.

So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion.
And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.

Has it ever happened to any of you here?

How hard is it really to get a self-exclusion reversed?  It seems like the casinos probably have a short waiting period, but it isn't like they ban you forever (I don't think).  Even then you could claim someone else did it and not you or just use a different casino.

I think this is the sort of thing where people create their own problems out of boredom.  If you have enough to do, you aren't worrying about fighting back and forth with self-exclusions.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2968
Merit: 5906


🧿🍀🧞‍♀️


View Profile
October 10, 2026, 05:07:34 AM
 #105


Though, there are gamblers and people in general who believe self-exclusion effectiveness is rather over estimated by the general public.
In the end, someone who is gambling on the internet and decides to self-exclude, they could just allow themselves to continue to gamble by registering on a different casinos.
Self-exclusion is important, sure, it is a first step, but it is not a magical solution which would make someone who is addicted to gambling to become a responsible gamblers out of the sudden.

Right. Self-exclusion cannot work on all sites, and the casino sites themselves will not contribute to this by combining one player by IP address (at least) in order to prohibit him from playing, and above all not for his benefit, but for their own benefit. Everything should always come from the decision of the player himself; otherwise, as you correctly noted, it is very easy to change one place of the game to another. Psychologists have a way of "coding" people from alcoholism, which they use to make a person feel an aversion to alcohol. Probably, we need to come up with something like this so that we can encode the human psyche so that such avid players do not have the desire to play. But these are just fantasies, and everything always depends on the independence and responsibility of the player, which, in fact, does not require self-exclusion.

Findingnemo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1146


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 10, 2026, 05:18:22 AM
 #106

I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos.

So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion.
And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.

Has it ever happened to any of you here?

How hard is it really to get a self-exclusion reversed?  It seems like the casinos probably have a short waiting period, but it isn't like they ban you forever (I don't think).  Even then you could claim someone else did it and not you or just use a different casino.

I think this is the sort of thing where people create their own problems out of boredom.  If you have enough to do, you aren't worrying about fighting back and forth with self-exclusions.

Almost not possible in most of the casinos, once it is done then the user has to wait for the self exclusion period to over if they ever want to use the platform and some people try creating new accounts which makes it worse, both their accounts will be terminated along with the funds.

So there is easy option, just move to another one.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
Saltysugar99
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 350
Merit: 197



View Profile
October 10, 2026, 06:07:15 AM
 #107

I haven't personally self excluded my from any casino before, but I have a friend who did and his regretting it now. I have adviced him several times to stop approaching gambling with the mindset of becoming rich through it, but never listened and kept gambling as of his depend on it. After he lost all the money he had to aviator, he started selling items in his shop at a lower price with the hope of recovering all he loses, unfortunately things didn't end well for me, and  he eventually self excluded himself for 2 years or so if I'm not mistaken.
You are right. Deciding to get rich through gambling is one of the biggest mistakes a gambler can make. Gambling should always be done for entertainment purposes and we should bet with the funds is willing to use for entertainment. Betting outside of this fund  should not be done. When someone loses money and becomes more aggressive in trying to recover the lost money, then he suffers more losses. Many incidents like the example given by your friend happen to those who are addicted to gambling and want to improve financially through betting. Many people sell their important assets and lose everything by betting and live away from their family and society. Because they have so much debt and they do not have the ability to repay that debt. Therefore if we cannot control our emotions while betting, then self-exclusion will not give much benefit. If want to  really become rich, then we should not waste time on gambling and focus on increasing income source regularly.

Livingleged
Full Member
***
Online Online

Activity: 336
Merit: 212



View Profile
October 10, 2026, 06:15:06 AM
 #108

I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos.

So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion.
And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.

Has it ever happened to any of you here?
Actually what self exclusion was supposed to do is to actually serve as another option to prevent further loses for those who can’t control their gambling habits. Though the longest I’ve seen is 3 months I’ve not even seen upto six months duration of self exclusion. I’m just hearing the 1 year duration for the first time because all the gambling platforms I’ve used never provided that long duration of self exclusion exclusions time.

 I don’t think there is ever going to be a regret because your account was self excluded, as the name implies it was your own personal  decision to stay away from gambling for a while so there should be no regrets actually.

AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1470
Merit: 2110


よろしく


View Profile WWW
October 10, 2026, 06:45:11 AM
 #109

I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos.

So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion.
And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.

Has it ever happened to any of you here?

The only regret I ever had was when I closed a high level VIP account at a site and then let's say a year later I see a VIP feature they added recently that would have paid me a nice amount of (bonus) money. This happened several times already so it doesn't even annoy me anymore and I stand with the decision to close the account permanently. Just at the moment you would feel like "why didn't they do that earlier??".
If you like gambling you will always have other options, so being sour over one place you can't use anymore doesn't bring anything I think.
When you make up your mind to leave a place just do it and never look back, that's the best way to approach this.


Somegory
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 434
Merit: 215



View Profile
October 10, 2026, 06:52:42 AM
 #110

I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos.

So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion.
And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.

Has it ever happened to any of you here?

Gambers don't get married to a one online casino.
Gamblers will look into other platforms if.....

1. Withdraw gets slower.
2. They keep losing over and over with no single turn of event.
3. Customers services starts misbehaving.

There are even many other reasons too, right from day one I've known that it's impossible for gamblers to use a casino and never look into another, if one restricts them they will sign up on other casino.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!