I explored your casino a bit to find some information especially about the deposit and withdrawal because your title "USDT" is like showing that you accept USDT only as well as in your help center page as it is written as follow:
How do I deposit?
This site uses USDT. Open the Deposit page from the wallet menu, choose the USDT network shown, and send funds to the deposit address displayed for your account.
To make sure, I created an account to check your cashier page and I see that you are also accepting many other currencies including Bitcoin but unfortunately it gives me an error message when I try to choose
BTC to deposit:

The other currencies such as ETH, BNB, USDC are working (able to generate the deposit address) but some other may not working as well.
I havent checked all ofc but if I choose Bitcoin and Solana, your system is not able to generate the deposit address.
Are you not accepting
BTC at all or it is currently unavailable due to a bug in your system?