Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:23:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The truth is Astana is right.  (Read 4927 times)
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2012, 05:28:34 AM

how much did astana pay you to post this?

Judging by the horrible spelling/grammar, Blue.mitzi is Asstana

If you start guessing based on poor spelling ability, then 80% of the users here could be Astana.
90%, if you are really picky.

First off, resurrection of necrotic threads is one of the most gauche things a newbie can do... nice way to piss in your own bathwater.

Secondly, the delicious irony of your major grammatical gaffe beginning your second sentence in numerical form almost begs abuse, especially in a thread as incendiary as this one. One can only wonder why anyone would pick this type of train wreck to start screaming about how they want a turn to drive the wrecked train?

And third- there was far more forensic analysis that proved that blue.shitzi, now banned along with all of ass-hole-tana's other sock puppets, was the spokes-bitch claimed. Are you wanting the same critical consideration?

M3ta, don't worry about Loup.  Just enjoy the delicious irony of his messiah complex acting as a compliment to his underlying inferiority complex.

Or, you can simply criticize his failure to place commas after "gaffe" and "form."  Undoubtedly, the confusion you may experience from the resulting lack of clarity will ultimately shift your focus away from his attempts to humiliate you.  

I feel bad.  He has to live with himself all day.

Actually TJ, Strunk and White would disagree with you in regards to both both commas. No Messiah Complex here, (citing a medical condition would obligate a capitalization, neh?) nor Inferiority.

And here I went and tried to be nice to you for the New Year, and you want to go and disrespect me like this?

Today was actually a pretty damn good day with me, like most of them. But, seriously though, thanks for mentioning it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 09, 2012, 12:36:14 PM

If you start guessing based on poor spelling ability, then 80% of the users here could be Astana.

First off, resurrection of necrotic threads is one of the most gauche things a newbie can do... nice way to piss in your own bathwater.

Secondly, the delicious irony of your major grammatical gaffe beginning your second sentence in numerical form almost begs abuse, especially in a thread as incendiary as this one. One can only wonder why anyone would pick this type of train wreck to start screaming about how they want a turn to drive the wrecked train?

And third- there was far more forensic analysis that proved that blue.shitzi, now banned along with all of ass-hole-tana's other sock puppets, was the spokes-bitch claimed. Are you wanting the same critical consideration?

M3ta, don't worry about Loup.  Just enjoy the delicious irony of his messiah complex acting as a compliment to his underlying inferiority complex.

Or, you can simply criticize his failure to place commas after "gaffe" and "form."  Undoubtedly, the confusion you may experience from the resulting lack of clarity will ultimately shift your focus away from his attempts to humiliate you.  

Actually TJ, Strunk and White would disagree with you in regards to both both commas. No Messiah Complex here, (citing a medical condition would obligate a capitalization, neh?) nor Inferiority.

And here I went and tried to be nice to you for the New Year, and you want to go and disrespect me like this?

Today was actually a pretty damn good day with me, like most of them. But, seriously though, thanks for mentioning it.

Stunk and White are wrong; so are you.  "With regards" is also preferable to "in regards." 

"Messiah complex" and "inferiority complex" are not diagnosable medical conditions.  Check your DSM-IV again.  Read the whole thing line by line until you find them.

Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
January 09, 2012, 06:52:31 PM

Grammar nazi fest. Thread lock please

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2012, 11:31:27 PM

Grammar nazi fest. Thread lock please

Hey.  The newbs need defending.

Garoux, Garoux, Garoux is on fire.  We don't need no water.  Let the motherfucker burn.
LoupGaroux

View Profile
January 10, 2012, 12:19:55 AM

That's class. "Motherfucker" is it?

Nice grown up way to handle the conversation.
shakaru

Activity: 406

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
January 10, 2012, 12:30:34 AM

play nice

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2012, 12:48:42 AM

That's class. "Motherfucker" is it?

Nice grown up way to handle the conversation.

It's a song.
RandyFolds

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 10, 2012, 01:36:34 AM

Stunk and White are wrong; so are you.  "With regards" is also preferable to "in regards." 

"Messiah complex" and "inferiority complex" are not diagnosable medical conditions.  Check your DSM-IV again.  Read the whole thing line by line until you find them.

You are such a trolling amateur. Keep trying, it'll come.
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2012, 02:25:55 AM

Randy,

You're right.  Outside of Bitcoin, I don't go on forums.  How much time do you spend on forums?

And you should see my thread on "The Word 'Troll.'"

As for Lou, he was harassing a newb so I stuck up for him.  Is that how you'd like all newbs to be treated?  What if the newb was a nice 60 year-old lady?  

Besides, after judging the way he communicates I have no doubt Lou is a very tough guy .  I'm sure he can handle it.
RandyFolds

View Profile
January 10, 2012, 02:42:01 AM

Randy,

You're right.  Outside of Bitcoin, I don't go on forums.  How much time do you spend on forums?

As for Lou, he was harassing a newb so I stuck up for him.  Is that how you'd like all newbs to be treated?  What if the newb was a nice 60 year-old lady?  

Besides, after judging the way he communicates I have no doubt Lou is a very tough guy .  I'm sure he can handle it.

He wasn't harassing a newb, he was mocking a moronic post. If he was doing it in the newbie forum, then I could see doing some white-knight defense of it, but it was here in this utter clusterfuck of a thread, composed of mostly trolling. If you would like me to see your thread on 'The Word "Troll"', you should link it, but in all seriousness, I probably don't care. I'm just here to troll.
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2012, 02:49:49 AM

Randy,

He wasn't harassing a newb, he was mocking a moronic post. If he was doing it in the newbie forum, then I could see doing some white-knight defense of it, but it was here in this utter clusterfuck of a thread, composed of mostly trolling. If you would like me to see your thread on 'The Word "Troll"', you should link it, but in all seriousness, I probably don't care. I'm just here to troll.

Tomatoes, tomahtoes.
shakaru

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 03:06:56 AM

Update. I just got an email from astana saying he gives in, and if I just return the money after the 180 days he will be happy. I told him that what I was told was that it was with his credit card and would be issued to him, but if for some odd reason it does come my way at some point, I will gladly send him the funds. Just letting everyone know.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
senbonzakura

Activity: 602
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 04:20:45 AM

nice

so you forgiving him after the scam and charge back ?
shakaru

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 06:05:38 AM

nice

so you forgiving him after the scam and charge back ?

I have said from the begining that I do not want his money. That was what stated all of this. If Paypal somehow gives me back his money, I do not want it. Yes he cost me about 250usd, but if that is what make him happy and hopefully not continue in these types of frauds, then so be it. I doubt paypal will do any diffrent than have his credit card handle the matter, but if they do send me his funds, I will gladly return them.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
Bitsky

Activity: 576
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 01:52:25 PM

I would at least let him pay for your costs. If you lost 250usd because of his fuckup, return 250usd less to him.
It's already more than generous of you to return his money; no reason to make a loss from it.
Besides, he should be happy that you don't bill him for the hours you wasted on all this. Not to mention the harm of your reputation.
Honestly, I would probably keep it. I'm not too fond of scammers and doubt that he will learn from it. Well, maybe he learns that if you whine enough things get better.
Ever thought about donating it for something good instead? That way you don't make a profit from it and he still learns his lesson.

Bounty: Earn up to 68.7 BTC
Like my post? Feel free to drop a tip to 1BitskyZbfR4irjyXDaGAM2wYKQknwX36Y
LoupGaroux

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 01:58:51 PM

Sorry friends, but there is nothing to "give-in" about here. What astana did was wrong, and criminal. Shakuru should not suffer one penny worth of loss on any level for this. There is no ethical or legal reason to send the scammer anything, all you do is reload his credit card so he can try it again in some other arena.
rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 02:00:27 PM

Sorry friends, but there is nothing to "give-in" about here. What astana did was wrong, and criminal. Shakuru should not suffer one penny worth of loss on any level for this. There is no ethical or legal reason to send the scammer anything, all you do is reload his credit card so he can try it again in some other arena.
As soon as he decides to keep it though, other trolls will jump in and insist that Shakaru is now the scammer. It's kind of a catch-22, and it is a shame that Shakaru has to be in the middle of it.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Bitsky

Activity: 576
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 03:23:23 PM

As soon as he decides to keep it though, other trolls will jump in and insist that Shakaru is now the scammer. It's kind of a catch-22, and it is a shame that Shakaru has to be in the middle of it.
That's why I suggested to donate it. Shakaru could select a few organizations and let people here vote; then the scammer's money gets donated.

Bounty: Earn up to 68.7 BTC
Like my post? Feel free to drop a tip to 1BitskyZbfR4irjyXDaGAM2wYKQknwX36Y
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 06:32:16 PM

That's why I suggested to donate it. Shakaru could select a few organizations and let people here vote; then the scammer's money gets donated.
Personally I think thats the best thing to do, Donate that scamming Jerks money, Then his Scam will finally make Many people happy, Rather than JUST HIMSELF. or JUST SHAKARU.
I vote to donate the money to Wikipedia so they take to damn ad banners down,
But the money is bitcoin realted, So on that front, I think we should have a Poll of "who should get the money" And then baised upon the %total of votes out of 100%, Is what % of the funds That 'voted for' spot gets.

eg:(poll)
Bitcoincharts
BitcoinForums
MiningSoftware
A Bounty
"place you want organisation here"

And say that 18% of voters voted for the Bounty to get the reward, Rather than (lets just say that 18% is enough to win the poll) the bounty getting all the funds, The Bounty would get 18% of the total funds. This way, Manypeople can benefit

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
RandyFolds

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 06:38:25 PM

Personally I think thats the best thing to do, Donate that scamming Jerks money, Then his Scam will finally make Many people happy, Rather than JUST HIMSELF. or JUST SHAKARU.
I vote to donate the money to Wikipedia so they take to damn ad banners down,
But the money is bitcoin realted, So on that front, I think we should have a Poll of "who should get the money" And then baised upon the %total of votes out of 100%, Is what % of the funds That 'voted for' spot gets.

eg:(poll)
Bitcoincharts
BitcoinForums
MiningSoftware
A Bounty
"place you want organisation here"

And say that 18% of voters voted for the Bounty to get the reward, Rather than (lets just say that 18% is enough to win the poll) the bounty getting all the funds, The Bounty would get 18% of the total funds. This way, Manypeople can benefit

I think someone should track astana down and rob him and robin hood that shit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: