Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:55:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: refunds processed, closed.  (Read 22494 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoCapitalist (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:21:59 PM

I'm having troubles creating my wallet on  http://coindev.cc/ccoin/index.php

I make my account on  http://coindev.cc/ccoin/index.php but when I try and login I get an error. I've sent in my IPO payment, so i'd like to get my wallet ready to receive my coins.

As far as I know it is still under development.

You are correct Paul, we are a little behind schedule as we are ensuring everything is implemented before we send the coins to the online wallet.

It should be ready Tuesday... Which also means the early investors will start getting their coins then and block explorer should be up by Wednesday to provide proof.

MadCow

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:38:08 PM

I'm having troubles creating my wallet on  http://coindev.cc/ccoin/index.php

I make my account on  http://coindev.cc/ccoin/index.php but when I try and login I get an error. I've sent in my IPO payment, so i'd like to get my wallet ready to receive my coins.

As far as I know it is still under development.

You are correct Paul, we are a little behind schedule as we are ensuring everything is implemented before we send the coins to the online wallet.

It should be ready Tuesday... Which also means the early investors will start getting their coins then and block explorer should be up by Wednesday to provide proof.

Ok, cool! Looking forward to Tuesday Smiley
JKBtCn

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:32:08 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2014, 03:44:54 AM by JKBtCn

Wallet is available now. http://coindev.cc/ccoin/register.php

Please register and send your wallet address to cryptoanalyst@capitalistcoin.com

We will be sending the first stage coins out soon.

PM sent for stage 3 investment

I registered but the website will not allow login. No wallet yet.

Please advise how to get wallet, thanks.

EDIT: I just read post #101 and #102 - looks like website is still in development? Guess wallets will be available soon.  Undecided

NXT-XFAH-7N9C-6AS6-B3GLZ                BTC: 1MMzqYNNqQMMhY524Z9ThuQrRQW2whCmGk
NHZ: 8709719431783299770                 QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | Qi24ssRqmEo3Wepv9pgdmqNuTDKQByiEfd
CryptoCapitalist (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:58:36 AM

Wallet is available now. http://coindev.cc/ccoin/register.php

Please register and send your wallet address to cryptoanalyst@capitalistcoin.com

We will be sending the first stage coins out soon.

PM sent for stage 3 investment

I registered but the website will not allow login. No wallet yet.

Please advise how to get wallet, thanks.

EDIT: I just read post #101 and #102 - looks like website is still in development? Guess wallets will be available soon.  Undecided

We have finalized the coin and are compiling all wallets to test we will then be uploading the source to the online wallet and moving it to our vps server where our website is located. If you have registered a cpl address it will still be the same once we move the online wallet to a more stable and secure server with ssl.

Everything will be finalized and operational tuesday around 9PM EST including block explorer to show that each investor has received their specified amount of CPL coins that coincides with their stage and amount invested.

We are moving slowly at the begining however I believe as an investor you would appreciate us being proactive as opposed to reactive. Any issues that could have happened have been tested and rectified and CryptoD3V is available through PM if you have any development related questions.

Thanks guys If you have any questions or concerns please contact me through PM, Email, Twitter or facebook. One last thing the official IRC channel and subreddit will be created Wednesday after we have finalized all the outstanding tasks.

Also we are offering a .25 BTC bounty to a seasoned wordpress developer to work with the theme we have purchased if you also know of someone who is experienced please refer us to them.

qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:21:29 PM

I have a problem I can't remember my password for the wallet and tried to reset it and all I get is this:

The requested document was not found on this server.  Smiley
Web Server at coindev.cc

Can you help me reset a passord please? Smiley I want to put my wallet addy in my signature. Smiley

I just passed the message along, please contact CryptoCapitalist and we will get this all sorted out for you!

Thank you so much I will get in touch with him today and then do te nice blog post for Capitalist Coin today as well. This coin has so much potential and am looking forward to it. Smiley
JKBtCn

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:47:28 PM

Looks like the spreadsheet has not been updated lately...please confirm payment and hash receipt in public. Much appreciation.

NHZ: 8709719431783299770                 QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | Qi24ssRqmEo3Wepv9pgdmqNuTDKQByiEfd
CryptoCapitalist (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:34:48 PM

Looks like the spreadsheet has not been updated lately...please confirm payment and hash receipt in public. Much appreciation.

Just spoke to CryptoAnalyst he will be updating the spreadsheet tonight
JKBtCn

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:54:07 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2014, 05:33:10 AM by JKBtCn

Just spoke to CryptoAnalyst he will be updating the spreadsheet tonight

Any word from any of the CPL Team?

I still cant access wallet site and no update on investment.

Communication please.

JKBtCn

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 06:26:24 PM

Anyone here? It's like talking in a cave!

JKBtCn

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 06:31:25 PM

By the end of April, this is what we plan to accomplish:

We should be in stage 5 or close to it. By that time, we will have the advertising plan formulated and ready to be launched. Coins will be distributed to all current shareholders, bounty claimants and the block explorer will be live and functional.

We will also be featured on 5+ bitcoin/altcoin websites, have multiple giveaways running and be listed on about 5 merchants. We will also have an in-depth Whitepaper available for those interested in learning more about our rationale for certain decision.

It's the end of April...any updates?

CryptoB0SS

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:58:24 PM

Yup we have a huge announcement coming this week with a re-formulation of our strategy. This will effectively make CPL one of the most valuable coins in the marketplace due to a few reasons. We're not going to reveal much at the moment, but by the end of the week, we will be releasing our whitepaper which includes everything we have decided.

Things will really start to pick up during May once we release the news. Also, our new strategy will have CPL listed on its first exchange by the end of May so stay tuned!
ExtremeFacials.com

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:11:52 AM

Was this a scam? Early days for me, so I can't tell.
wo24-7

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:33:17 PM

Was this a scam? Early days for me, so I can't tell.

I'm not sure honestly. The OP hasn't been on the forum in 5 days. The other one, cryptoboss, hasn't been on in 3 days. You would think they would be more active on the forum to let people know their plans they have and updates but they did say they have a big update coming. At the same time, they did say they were going to update the google spread sheet days ago and if you add the total amount of coins that has been sold and than look at the balance, the balance is wrong. Something small yes but you would think they would do everything right. Who knows? If it is it is, if its not than great. We will find out in due time I guess.
Emcon

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:25:03 AM

Hmmmm, I don't think they would scam people for 4-5 BTC atm. They put too much effort in creating CPL, the IPO, the postings here, etc. imho. Let's wait and see, although I am getting a little worried.
JKBtCn

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:28:12 AM

Yea, I'm 50/50 on whether CPL is legit (and that's being optimistic)...I haven't been able to access the online wallet for over a week.

Sounds like hollow promises...hope I'm proven wrong.

wo24-7

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:52:56 PM

Yeah, if they don't say anything within the next few days than I am gonna go with a scam unfortunately. It's not a lot of btc to run off work. Seems like more work than what it is worth if they are scamming. Does anyone know why he received a negative trust rating?

Philll90

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:00:40 PM

Yeah, if they don't say anything within the next few days than I am gonna go with a scam unfortunately. It's not a lot of btc to run off work. Seems like more work than what it is worth if they are scamming. Does anyone know why he received a negative trust rating?

Just click on it and you'll see it.
CryptoB0SS

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:56:31 PM

Sorry guys, we've been refining our new strategy and we will be releasing it to you guys this week. We've also become really busy in our personal lives, which is why we haven't been as active. You will start to see more of us including our statement this week.
CryptoCapitalist (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:01:48 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2014, 02:51:49 PM by CryptoCapitalist

Hey Everyone,

I apologize we had someone gain access to our source code and mined.

Since this is a full POS coin the only mining done will be by us and us only. So we have been working on re creating the entire code to start over. We are going to be mining the ipo mine today and tomorrow and will be uploading the code to the online wallet again to ensure it is all working together.

I personally gaurantee a final result on Thursday and everyone who invested will receive their coins.

Sorry I forgot to update the thread as I have been working hard to figure all this out and get it working 100% with no hiccups to ensure all the investors a fair and equitable distribution.
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:49:07 PM

I reset my password, received a new password but still it doesn't let me login and says invalid. Shall I just create a new wallet to received my IPO coins? Also Can I invest more in stage 3 is that allowed? Smiley I am thinking to invest a bit more if at all possible. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: