Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:44:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Hashcoin (HASH) - X11 - DGW V2 - Automatic Checkpoints - Instant Confirms!  (Read 22347 times)
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:12:08 AM

i think the difficulties don't increase fast enough. It jump from 0.25 to 1 but it takes a very long time to do that. The block time has increased but nowhere near 60 sec. Difficulties need to be 2 - 3 times in order to see 60 sec block time which i think will happen after many hours. In short, the difficulties adjust too slowly.

Yes, it was instamined if thats what your getting at. If not, it was instamined.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scam_exposer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:15:50 AM

yup. its funny how only going on an exchange is the hype.

dev, if this is your favorite coin so far. whats your focus in future?

To possibly implement DarkSend to bring anonymity to transactions as I like the idea with it...Probably see how DGW V2 plays out with Automatic Checkpointing and if we need to switch to NGW or not. See how the network runs over the next month or so, see what feedback the community brings and just continue to build this coin a solid future! Smiley

Wow did you grow up cheating and scumbagging all your life. You faggots give a bad name to open source.

Done with this coin. Will see if this needs to be forked over down the road.

Then go ahead and code anonymous transactions, but you cant. I am upset because nothing can be done about cloning faggots like you. Your type is the reason why altcoins are all dying.

Have you no respect for someone who is developing a coin by quitting his real job? You just want to copy his work? Do you have no shame?

Np he has no shame.  He's a pathetic hack.

Dude you are a scab. Get off. I can't wait until your banned. I have seen the huge thread on you being a huge scammer.

There is no thread about me being a scammer.  I only post in threads with shitcoins and scammers like you.  You can't even clone a coin you worthless but scab.

How many times are you going to launch one of your fucked up shitcoin clones and waste peoples time and hash power.

You're the one that should be banned.  I'm trying to save cryptocurrency from being destroyed by pathetic losers like you.

Your kind and your shitcoins are destroying the legitimacy ao all cryptocurrencies.  Your like a bad disease.

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
Carsen (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 08:18:16 AM

yup. its funny how only going on an exchange is the hype.

dev, if this is your favorite coin so far. whats your focus in future?

To possibly implement DarkSend to bring anonymity to transactions as I like the idea with it...Probably see how DGW V2 plays out with Automatic Checkpointing and if we need to switch to NGW or not. See how the network runs over the next month or so, see what feedback the community brings and just continue to build this coin a solid future! Smiley

Wow did you grow up cheating and scumbagging all your life. You faggots give a bad name to open source.

Done with this coin. Will see if this needs to be forked over down the road.

Then go ahead and code anonymous transactions, but you cant. I am upset because nothing can be done about cloning faggots like you. Your type is the reason why altcoins are all dying.

Have you no respect for someone who is developing a coin by quitting his real job? You just want to copy his work? Do you have no shame?

Np he has no shame.  He's a pathetic hack.

Dude you are a scab. Get off. I can't wait until your banned. I have seen the huge thread on you being a huge scammer.

There is no thread about me being a scammer.  I only post in threads with shitcoins and scammers like you.  You can't even clone a coin your worthless but scab.

How many times are you going to launch one of your fucked up shitcoin clones and waste peoples time and hash power.

You're the one that should be banned.  I'm trying to save cryptocurrency from being destroyed by pathetic losers like you.

Your kind and your shitcoins are destroying the legitimacy ao all cryptocurrencies.  Your like a bad disease.

Then what is this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=553124.msg6039800#msg6039800

So many trolls much hate! lol Your like a bad disease that causes more people to want it because of how much you hate. So keep hating, even though there is a thread about you being a complete scammer and all you can hate on is my personal life and the way I do things. lol

OFFICIAL HASHCOIN THREAD IS HERE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568453.60
MY NEW ALIAS HERE ON BITCOINTALK IS HASHX11 please do not PM me on this account as I cannot reply back.
muddafudda
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:20:05 AM

Current diff adjustment is 24 hrs, or a fuckload of blocks.

When copying the code they didnt adjust for a new chain found below. Per block adjustment is a far way aways yet.

This has allowed the developer to instamine a gutload of coins hiding behind a lot of false claims in the OP. See darkcoin.

Code:
       int DiffMode = 1;
        if (fTestNet) {
            if (pindexLast->nHeight+1 >= 5) { DiffMode = 3; }
        }
        else {
            if (pindexLast->nHeight+1 >= 34140) { DiffMode = 3; }
            else if (pindexLast->nHeight+1 >= 15200) { DiffMode = 2; }
scam_exposer

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:22:24 AM

i think the difficulties don't increase fast enough. It jump from 0.25 to 1 but it takes a very long time to do that. The block time has increased but nowhere near 60 sec. Difficulties need to be 2 - 3 times in order to see 60 sec block time which i think will happen after many hours. In short, the difficulties adjust too slowly.

Yes, it was instamined if thats what your getting at. If not, it was instamined.

No, i am not saying that. I guess trolling is your hobby.

You people are pathetic.  All you do is think about getting in on the launch of some new shitcoin and then hope to get rich.  You then call anyone that has any criticism of the shitcoin your mining a troll.

Listen and you might learn.  YOU WILL NEVER GET RICH ON CRYPTOCURRENCY BECAUSE YOUR AN IGNORANT MORON.

You're almost as bad as this carsen idiot because if fools like you didn't wank their wiener they would go away.

Now get back to you man love for your shitcoin developer.

Carsen (OP)

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 08:24:13 AM

When copying the code they didnt adjust for a new chain found below. Per block adjustment is a far way aways yet.

This has allowed the developer to instamine a gutload of coins hiding behind a lot of false claims in the OP. See darkcoin.

Code:
       int DiffMode = 1;
        if (fTestNet) {
        }
        else {

I did not instamine anything? I started solo mining the moment I released along with other miners. The difficulty will adjust. I could change it if you gave a better educated suggestion...Maybe on what block you think it should change at?

OFFICIAL HASHCOIN THREAD IS HERE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568453.60
MY NEW ALIAS HERE ON BITCOINTALK IS HASHX11 please do not PM me on this account as I cannot reply back.
scam_exposer

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:24:42 AM

Code:
       int DiffMode = 1;
        if (fTestNet) {
        }
        else {

You speak the truth but these fools don't want to hear it.

Carsen (OP)

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 08:25:39 AM

Code:
       int DiffMode = 1;
        if (fTestNet) {
        }
        else {

You speak the truth but these fools don't want to hear it.

Truth that doesn't really matter or hurt the coin. It can always be changed as well, but you wouldn't know that because you are the definition of a scammer.

scam_exposer

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:27:27 AM

Code:
       int DiffMode = 1;
        if (fTestNet) {
        }
        else {

I did not instamine anything? I started solo mining the moment I released along with other miners. The difficulty will adjust. I could change it if you gave a better educated suggestion...Maybe on what block you think it should change at?

Aren't you the dev?  Fix it yourself.  Or can you?  

This coin is dead.  Anyone mining is wasting their time.  

Time to pull the plug.

You can't change anything now because you've fucked up the launch.  It's too late.

Carsen (OP)

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 08:28:16 AM

Code:
       int DiffMode = 1;
        if (fTestNet) {
        }
        else {

Time to pull the plug.

You can't change anything now because you've fucked up the launch.  It's too late.

Where is the moderator of this forum at? Ban hammer on this fool.

muddafudda
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:29:06 AM

@Carsen. What is that code telling you?

Can't ban hammer someone for exposing the truth.
SomeoneSpecial

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:30:16 AM

Dude, are you fcking idiot? How that is not hurting the coin, when 1/8 from all coins will be mined in 1-2 days. Are u retarded or what? Gosh, how can people like you, that dont know what keyboard is to create a coin? It's like some 8 years old kid that sit to PC for first time, create new COPY+COPY coin. U dont know nothing about the coin, you know only how to cheat it, by epic instamine.
Carsen (OP)

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 08:30:37 AM

That the difficulty mode will change at a certain block if it is greater than the number of that block....Simple logic..lol

The truth doesn't lie with him, he is a scammer and the truth is in front of your eyes. lol I am 100% honest, he is a lieing sack of shieet.

This forum is full of straight assholes. lol surprising...I didn't instamine.

scam_exposer

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:31:27 AM

Code:
       int DiffMode = 1;
        if (fTestNet) {
        }
        else {

Time to pull the plug.

Where is the moderator of this forum at? Ban hammer on this fool.

Oh my little boy.  Calling your mommy now.  I told you that you're a hack and you've proven me right.  You are the one that should be banned for wasting peoples time so many times.  

scam_exposer

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:34:05 AM

That the difficulty mode will change at a certain block if it is greater than the number of that block....Simple logic..lol

The truth doesn't lie with him, he is a scammer and the truth is in front of your eyes. lol I am 100% honest, he is a lieing sack of shieet.

Who have I scammed and who's time have I wasted?

You on the other hand have a record of failed coins that you just walk away from after wasting peoples time and resources.  Then you launch another shitcoin like nothing ever happened.

muddafudda
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:35:11 AM

Its instamine to block 15,000. Shame dev this was no fair launch.

Carsen (OP)

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 08:35:56 AM

https://www.europex.eu/#coin/btc/hash

Has been added to Hashcoin Exchanges in the OP! Smiley

Bounty has been sent to developer, 3 bounties left for exchanges. Huge bounty still up for grabs for a HASH Faucet!

Network is running great! Smiley

We are currently at Block 8900 not anywhere near 15,000 yet LOL.

mpalenciac

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:36:04 AM

Before people waste their time mining this guys hobby coins take a look at this thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560831.0

And this one

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552713.0

He's a hack launching a different shitcoin everyday

2 coins, everyday?

He was re-launching Matrix because the old dev made it shit.

What about timecoin? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=256479.0

July 15, 2013
Sounds like 100 years ago in coins' world.

Many alts from that period thrive today.  I'm interested in this coin, I just want to understand why the dev abandoned his previous project.

I had left Timecoin because I knew it wasen't what I wanted to create. It was more a test of my skills and launching and just to experience coin building in a whole and to learn Smiley

I dont believe TMC ever really went in the gutter, Source code is still available and I think the blockchain is still intact if someone put up a seednode, it just doesn't have nodes I believe and its built off an older version of Litecoin...

..Now I have made two badass coins both working great Matrixcoin and Hashcoin! Smiley

Carsen, that Troll pulls this same crap in every single thread, just check his profile. It's gotta be some impotent fart with nothing to do but do this shit while he feels less than the worthless eunuch he is.
Just ban the fucker.

Thanks, Yea I honestly lost my cool on him quite a bit...lol...I just thought the Bitcoin community would be more accepting in general, I believe in peace at least, but yea he is way persistent and anonying...Hopefully he does get the ban hammer eventually before he ruins everyones threads and makes the Bitcoin community look bad...

You didn't lose your cool.  You had a hissy fit like a little girl you mealy faced punk.  I have the PM's to show what a pathetic child you are.  Did you cry?  Idaho boy?
What? Enjoying your time as a bully? bet you got raped in high school huh?
Cunt
scam_exposer

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:40:57 AM

Before people waste their time mining this guys hobby coins take a look at this thread

And this one

2 coins, everyday?

July 15, 2013

Many alts from that period thrive today.  I'm interested in this coin, I just want to understand why the dev abandoned his previous project.

I had left Timecoin because I knew it wasen't what I wanted to create. It was more a test of my skills and launching and just to experience coin building in a whole and to learn Smiley

I dont believe TMC ever really went in the gutter, Source code is still available and I think the blockchain is still intact if someone put up a seednode, it just doesn't have nodes I believe and its built off an older version of Litecoin...

..Now I have made two badass coins both working great Matrixcoin and Hashcoin! Smiley

Carsen, that Troll pulls this same crap in every single thread, just check his profile. It's gotta be some impotent fart with nothing to do but do this shit while he feels less than the worthless eunuch he is.
Just ban the fucker.

Thanks, Yea I honestly lost my cool on him quite a bit...lol...I just thought the Bitcoin community would be more accepting in general, I believe in peace at least, but yea he is way persistent and anonying...Hopefully he does get the ban hammer eventually before he ruins everyones threads and makes the Bitcoin community look bad...

You didn't lose your cool.  You had a hissy fit like a little girl you mealy faced punk.  I have the PM's to show what a pathetic child you are.  Did you cry?  Idaho boy?
Cunt

Actually I was a bully in school.  Still am. 

mpalenciac

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:42:45 AM

And this one

2 coins, everyday?

July 15, 2013

Many alts from that period thrive today.  I'm interested in this coin, I just want to understand why the dev abandoned his previous project.

Just ban the fucker.

You didn't lose your cool.  You had a hissy fit like a little girl you mealy faced punk.  I have the PM's to show what a pathetic child you are.  Did you cry?  Idaho boy?
Cunt

Actually I was a bully in school.  Still am. 
No you're not, and you never were, you're just a fuck faced coward spreading FUD about every single coin and I'm sick and tired of you, just die and go suck Rotschild's balls
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: