Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:59:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Hashcoin (HASH) - X11 - DGW V2 - Automatic Checkpoints - Instant Confirms!  (Read 22347 times)
mpalenciac

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:26:35 PM

Because the dev has no idea. Avoid if smart.
The only know scammer here is you, based on your profile you've scammed a couple of people already, so why should we take advice from you?.
Go shoot yourself

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kienbui

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:28:10 PM

This low energy and fast confirm coin is so interesting to mine.
ymer

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:05:29 PM

I don't really care much about all the hostility going on around here, but since I have a few minutes to spare, I will speak (or better said write) my mind.
I like the algo, and since there are not many coins using it out there, I will mine this coin and hope for the best. If it turns out to be a fail coin, so be it. It's not like that didn't happen before, lol.
So, what I am trying to say here is mine it or leave it. Either way, shut the fuck up. Nobody needs your so called "expertise". I guess that everyone here is capable of making their own decision on whether to coin is worth their time or not.
If someone asks for advice, by all means, do your best to help, but stop escalating every discussion into a full scale flame war.

Follow your own advice and Shut the fuck up.

You might need to get laid before you start killing your neighbors.

LOL

Are you going to follow your own advice?
scam_exposer

Activity: 252

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:27:05 PM

If anyone would care to read this, I can't help but notice the amount of negativity here.
Now, I have never known a genuine collective of this community to act like this, there's generally a fair mix of differing opinions, negativity never outweighs them all, unless the developer has stolen some form of currency from investors, or some other kind of scam that has victims.

I also can't help but notice that this coin is at least not a generic Scrypt coin.
So my question is, why is this negativity occurring?
It's clearly a collective group of users, or even an individual, not many share the same opinions, they may be paid, they may be doing it of their own free will, the point is, these are all groundless accusations.
Constructive criticism is generally the best answer, this is a smear campaign, I don't know who it's run by, but clearly whoever their hired goons are, they have more than enough free time to insult both a CryptoCurrency, and other users.

Now, if you consider how often posts appear on this thread, bringing it up front, you may realize there may be some truth to my accusations, this thread wouldn't have had the attention of as many without their frequent complaints, nor as many pages.
Please note that this is just an observation, noone has any means to be offended.
Incrimination without proof really should be a crime in itself, this should also be noted, by everyone here.

Hopefully this makes some form of coherent sense, I often type walls of text when tired.

If you're talking about me you couldn't be more wrong.  I have posted bercause the dev carsen is a 22 year old punk that already stated in another thread that crypto is his hobby.  He has several failed coin launches in the last week wasting peoples time and resources.  He doesn't even care and just walks away or restarts the coin after he fixes his mistakes.

I have posted links but you clowns just don't want to see it or believe it.  He launched matrix coin, it failed, he relaunched leaving those that mined on the first launch holding worthless coins.  He didn't even care and was condescending and rude to people that were rightfully upset about the situation.  He then moves on from that shitcoin to this, launches, screwed launch, says he's at work and will fix later.  He then does another ninja/instamine launch with this coin.  9000 blocks in 9 hours at diff 1.  

This dev goes on github, copies the source, then does a find/replace, calls himself a dev and when the coin fucks up he says "Oh well"  and moves on.  The only reason this coin took off was because people thought they struck gold when they were mining shitloads of coins for hours before anyone else.  The dev was informed that the coin was fucked up but he chose to just ignore and say "oh well it's just a hobby".  He could care less about the people spending money to mine his coins.

Now you come on here and make ridiculous accusations about paid thugs, conspiracies, etc...  I understand that your only knowledge is what you've read in this thread but if you knew the history of this dev you likely wouldn't have posted the nonsense that you did.  

So here we are less than 24 hours after launch on block 10000+ with a diff of 4, well over 1,000,000 coins and tens of thousands of those coins already hitting any exchange that will accept them with no buyers.

Now you might say that if people want to mine then let them.  Well they are free to mine anything they want but they should know that the dev is unable to fix any issues that might arise with the coin, fork, etc... and will just walk away.  

I will continue to point out scam and shitcoins when and where I see the need.  I wouldn't have gotten so nasty with this shithead carsen except for the fact that he sent me numerous nasty pm's.  I am not going to bother posting them, I did post one on another thread.  Basically the guy is a 22 year old punk that throws fits like a little bitch when he can't control something and he can't control me.

Now go run along and if you're offended by anything in this thread, I suggest you stop reading and go read a Dr Seuss book or something that your thin skin can handle.

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
Carsen (OP)

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 04:59:08 PM

If anyone would care to read this, I can't help but notice the amount of negativity here.
Now, I have never known a genuine collective of this community to act like this, there's generally a fair mix of differing opinions, negativity never outweighs them all, unless the developer has stolen some form of currency from investors, or some other kind of scam that has victims.

I also can't help but notice that this coin is at least not a generic Scrypt coin.
It's clearly a collective group of users, or even an individual, not many share the same opinions, they may be paid, they may be doing it of their own free will, the point is, these are all groundless accusations.
Constructive criticism is generally the best answer, this is a smear campaign, I don't know who it's run by, but clearly whoever their hired goons are, they have more than enough free time to insult both a CryptoCurrency, and other users.

Now, if you consider how often posts appear on this thread, bringing it up front, you may realize there may be some truth to my accusations, this thread wouldn't have had the attention of as many without their frequent complaints, nor as many pages.
Please note that this is just an observation, noone has any means to be offended.
Incrimination without proof really should be a crime in itself, this should also be noted, by everyone here.

Hopefully this makes some form of coherent sense, I often type walls of text when tired.

Thanks for noticing this as well! I completely agree with you! Glad to see the positive users in this thread though! Smiley Hashcoin is going strong still!!! Smiley HASH is on another exchange even though exchanges aren't super important, I hope to get a working block explorer up soon! Smiley

OFFICIAL HASHCOIN THREAD IS HERE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568453.60
MY NEW ALIAS HERE ON BITCOINTALK IS HASHX11 please do not PM me on this account as I cannot reply back.
mpalenciac

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:32:31 PM

If you're talking about me you couldn't be more wrong.  I have posted bercause the dev carsen is a 22 year old punk that already stated in another thread that crypto is his hobby.  He has several failed coin launches in the last week wasting peoples time and resources.  He doesn't even care and just walks away or restarts the coin after he fixes his mistakes.

I have posted links but you clowns just don't want to see it or believe it.  He launched matrix coin, it failed, he relaunched leaving those that mined on the first launch holding worthless coins.  He didn't even care and was condescending and rude to people that were rightfully upset about the situation.  He then moves on from that shitcoin to this, launches, screwed launch, says he's at work and will fix later.  He then does another ninja/instamine launch with this coin.  9000 blocks in 9 hours at diff 1. 

This dev goes on github, copies the source, then does a find/replace, calls himself a dev and when the coin fucks up he says "Oh well"  and moves on.  The only reason this coin took off was because people thought they struck gold when they were mining shitloads of coins for hours before anyone else.  The dev was informed that the coin was fucked up but he chose to just ignore and say "oh well it's just a hobby".  He could care less about the people spending money to mine his coins.

Now you come on here and make ridiculous accusations about paid thugs, conspiracies, etc...  I understand that your only knowledge is what you've read in this thread but if you knew the history of this dev you likely wouldn't have posted the nonsense that you did. 

So here we are less than 24 hours after launch on block 10000+ with a diff of 4, well over 1,000,000 coins and tens of thousands of those coins already hitting any exchange that will accept them with no buyers.

Now you might say that if people want to mine then let them.  Well they are free to mine anything they want but they should know that the dev is unable to fix any issues that might arise with the coin, fork, etc... and will just walk away. 

I will continue to point out scam and shitcoins when and where I see the need.  I wouldn't have gotten so nasty with this shithead carsen except for the fact that he sent me numerous nasty pm's.  I am not going to bother posting them, I did post one on another thread.  Basically the guy is a 22 year old punk that throws fits like a little bitch when he can't control something and he can't control me.

Now go run along and if you're offended by anything in this thread, I suggest you stop reading and go read a Dr Seuss book or something that your thin skin can handle.
No one has asked nor care about your opinion, who cares if he's 22 years old? You actually sound like a 14 year old frustrated blob with no life but to be an online Troll. So, go cry somewhere else.
burstceo

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 05:36:38 PM

70MH/s available to rent for mining this while low difficulty:
https://www.betarigs.com/rig/4064
 Grin

SmartHost - Intelligent Hosting
http://www.smarthost.net/?ims=bitcointalk
scam_exposer

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:37:18 PM

If you're talking about me you couldn't be more wrong.  I have posted bercause the dev carsen is a 22 year old punk that already stated in another thread that crypto is his hobby.  He has several failed coin launches in the last week wasting peoples time and resources.  He doesn't even care and just walks away or restarts the coin after he fixes his mistakes.

I have posted links but you clowns just don't want to see it or believe it.  He launched matrix coin, it failed, he relaunched leaving those that mined on the first launch holding worthless coins.  He didn't even care and was condescending and rude to people that were rightfully upset about the situation.  He then moves on from that shitcoin to this, launches, screwed launch, says he's at work and will fix later.  He then does another ninja/instamine launch with this coin.  9000 blocks in 9 hours at diff 1. 

This dev goes on github, copies the source, then does a find/replace, calls himself a dev and when the coin fucks up he says "Oh well"  and moves on.  The only reason this coin took off was because people thought they struck gold when they were mining shitloads of coins for hours before anyone else.  The dev was informed that the coin was fucked up but he chose to just ignore and say "oh well it's just a hobby".  He could care less about the people spending money to mine his coins.

Now you come on here and make ridiculous accusations about paid thugs, conspiracies, etc...  I understand that your only knowledge is what you've read in this thread but if you knew the history of this dev you likely wouldn't have posted the nonsense that you did. 

Now you might say that if people want to mine then let them.  Well they are free to mine anything they want but they should know that the dev is unable to fix any issues that might arise with the coin, fork, etc... and will just walk away. 

I will continue to point out scam and shitcoins when and where I see the need.  I wouldn't have gotten so nasty with this shithead carsen except for the fact that he sent me numerous nasty pm's.  I am not going to bother posting them, I did post one on another thread.  Basically the guy is a 22 year old punk that throws fits like a little bitch when he can't control something and he can't control me.

No one has asked nor care about your opinion, who cares if he's 22 years old? You actually sound like a 14 year old frustrated blob with no life but to be an online Troll. So, go cry somewhere else.

Well obviously you care because you bothered to reply little boy.

scam_exposer

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:38:48 PM

Well obviously you care because you bothered to reply little boy.  Don't you see how pathetic you sound?  Nobody cares but I'm going to get my mack in.  I hope you have fun selling your instamine you pathetic shill.

scam_exposer

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:45:49 PM

If anyone wants to know why I've been so brutal to the hack developer carsen.  Not that it matters.  But people should know how unstable this punk is.

Ha ha ha is all I can say to little Idaho boy. 

NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:49:38 PM

If anyone wants to know why I've been so brutal to the hack developer carsen.  Not that it matters.  But people should know how unstable this punk is.

:|

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Carsen (OP)

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 05:51:47 PM

Someone really needs to ban the 13 year old troll....Hes like posted up a bridge to sit under and everything...

Good to know you have a mining rig for X11 for rent! Smiley Coin is going strong and the haters are going hard! Smiley

OFFICIAL HASHCOIN THREAD IS HERE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568453.60
MY NEW ALIAS HERE ON BITCOINTALK IS HASHX11 please do not PM me on this account as I cannot reply back.
ymer

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:53:29 PM

LOLOLOL pathetic dev.
mpalenciac

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:55:43 PM

If you're talking about me you couldn't be more wrong.  I have posted bercause the dev carsen is a 22 year old punk that already stated in another thread that crypto is his hobby.  He has several failed coin launches in the last week wasting peoples time and resources.  He doesn't even care and just walks away or restarts the coin after he fixes his mistakes.

I have posted links but you clowns just don't want to see it or believe it.  He launched matrix coin, it failed, he relaunched leaving those that mined on the first launch holding worthless coins.  He didn't even care and was condescending and rude to people that were rightfully upset about the situation.  He then moves on from that shitcoin to this, launches, screwed launch, says he's at work and will fix later.  He then does another ninja/instamine launch with this coin.  9000 blocks in 9 hours at diff 1.  

This dev goes on github, copies the source, then does a find/replace, calls himself a dev and when the coin fucks up he says "Oh well"  and moves on.  The only reason this coin took off was because people thought they struck gold when they were mining shitloads of coins for hours before anyone else.  The dev was informed that the coin was fucked up but he chose to just ignore and say "oh well it's just a hobby".  He could care less about the people spending money to mine his coins.

Now you come on here and make ridiculous accusations about paid thugs, conspiracies, etc...  I understand that your only knowledge is what you've read in this thread but if you knew the history of this dev you likely wouldn't have posted the nonsense that you did.  

Now you might say that if people want to mine then let them.  Well they are free to mine anything they want but they should know that the dev is unable to fix any issues that might arise with the coin, fork, etc... and will just walk away.  

I will continue to point out scam and shitcoins when and where I see the need.  I wouldn't have gotten so nasty with this shithead carsen except for the fact that he sent me numerous nasty pm's.  I am not going to bother posting them, I did post one on another thread.  Basically the guy is a 22 year old punk that throws fits like a little bitch when he can't control something and he can't control me.

Well obviously you care because you bothered to reply little boy.  Don't you see how pathetic you sound?  Nobody cares but I'm going to get my mack in.  I hope you have fun selling your instamine you pathetic shill.

Such a big man behind the keyboard, all talk and can't even read. I've said several times that I haven't even started mining Hash because I'm moving my miners, but as soon as it's finished then yes I will mine this, I love X11 coins and since this looks to be profitable...
And btw you cunt, I'm 32.
Carsen (OP)

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 05:58:21 PM

Well obviously you care because you bothered to reply little boy.  Don't you see how pathetic you sound?  Nobody cares but I'm going to get my mack in.  I hope you have fun selling your instamine you pathetic shill.

Such a big man behind the keyboard, all talk and can't even read. I've said several times that I haven't even started mining Hash because I'm moving my miners, but as soon as it's finished then yes I will mine this, I love X11 coins and since this looks to be profitable...

I have got your back to. Anyone that supports HASH is a good person in my book. Yea I lost my cool on that kid, who wouldnt? He is anonying and a troll. Someone obviously in real life needs to slap him around a bit and knock some sense into him, some people just have to learn the hard way..lol

Thanks for the support mpalenciac! Smiley

mpalenciac

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:04:22 PM

LOLOLOL pathetic dev.

Why is it pathetic to you?, I mean, the guy is human and almost anyone would get mad with this bitch ass troll and his scammer friend destroying this thread with their nonsense.
The troll started complaining about code, how this coin is a clone of dark... Well wow, call CNN, every single coin is a clone of another. The only original altcoin is NMC, and basically LTC is the largest one and hundreds of coins simply cloned LTC, put on a new name, logo, hype and boom.

So, according to this retard, Doge is a scam, Flutter is a Scam, even Exe is a scam. Those coins, just to list a few are really successfull, well done and their markets are strong and YES they are clones of an earlier coin.

Hash is a clone of DArk? Yes! and that's what's good about it, it's a new market, with a great algo, with some improvements as listed in the op and I will support it with my miners and when a proper exchange opens I'll even trade it.

So shut up, be a man, start your own coin, show us how good a programmer you are and then maybe you'll prove your point. In the meantime your opinion, lies, provocations are irrelevant.
Carsen (OP)

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 06:07:55 PM

Block Explorer with an API is coming soon! Smiley Bounty has been claimed, OP will be updated once it is complete! Smiley

scam_exposer

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:11:48 PM

I have got your back to. Anyone that supports HASH is a good person in my book. Yea I lost my cool on that kid, who wouldnt? He is anonying and a troll. Someone obviously in real life needs to slap him around a bit and knock some sense into him, some people just have to learn the hard way..lol

Thanks for the support mpalenciac! Smiley

So what are you carsen?  A developer, graphic designer, model, rapper?  You seem to be many things at 22 and crappy at all of them.  BTW, you're exactly the mealy faced punk I imagined.  That neck tatoo you have looks like shit.  Still have that mohawk?  You need to gain some weight before you start threatening people you little punk.  Remember before you start threatening to curb stomp someone you don't know that they just might be able to find you.  Don't worry, you're not worth my time.  Btw, hows the weather there in McCall, Idaho?

Physical Details
Height 187 cm / 6ft 2in   Waist 83 cm / 33in
Weight 75 kg / 165 lbs   Shoe size 11.0 UK / 12.0 US / 45.5 Euro
Ethnicity White / Caucasian   Hair color Brown
Skin color White   Hair length Short
Eye color Hazel   Hair type Straight

scam_exposer

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:12:40 PM

LOLOLOL pathetic dev.

Why is it pathetic to you?, I mean, the guy is human and almost anyone would get mad with this bitch ass troll and his scammer friend destroying this thread with their nonsense.
The troll started complaining about code, how this coin is a clone of dark... Well wow, call CNN, every single coin is a clone of another. The only original altcoin is NMC, and basically LTC is the largest one and hundreds of coins simply cloned LTC, put on a new name, logo, hype and boom.

So, according to this retard, Doge is a scam, Flutter is a Scam, even Exe is a scam. Those coins, just to list a few are really successfull, well done and their markets are strong and YES they are clones of an earlier coin.

Hash is a clone of DArk? Yes! and that's what's good about it, it's a new market, with a great algo, with some improvements as listed in the op and I will support it with my miners and when a proper exchange opens I'll even trade it.

So shut up, be a man, start your own coin, show us how good a programmer you are and then maybe you'll prove your point. In the meantime your opinion, lies, provocations are irrelevant.

Fool.  Why would I start my own coin?  There's too many all ready.  That's the point I'm trying to make.

No More Shitcoins!  They're destroying crypto and need to be stopped.  This punk dev throws out one after the other because it's his hobby.  He has no concept of how this is harming crypto and likely doesn't even care because he's a spoiled brat.

coiner777

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:20:57 PM

LOLOLOL pathetic dev.

Fool.  Why would I start my own coin?  There's too many all ready.  That's the point I'm trying to make.

No More Shitcoins!  They're destroying crypto and need to be stopped.  This punk dev throws out one after the other because it's his hobby.  He has no concept of how this is harming crypto and likely doesn't even care because he's a spoiled brat.

THE IPO IS CANCELLED DUE TO NEGATIVE ACTIVITY FORM FRAUDULENT USERS! ALL BTC PAID WILL BE REFUNDED TO USERS.

There is a network of scammers that post bad things about a coin and then demand BTC to erase the posts: scam_exposer and sitefive.

This is the proof a PM sent to us, now they demand us BTC to erase all those posts:

http://s16.postimg.org/hohih3nr9/scamx.jpg

Now we know what were they real reasons. I hope that maybe that is not the real reason and they can apologise now for the things they said. That will prove them to be not scammers and maybe they were just wrong about us.

We are now just going to launch the coin without an IPO. We have erase the IPO from main post. Just to proof these people they were doing lies and trying to make schemes with posting bad stuff then demand BTC to erase the posts. We will launch the coin!

As soon as we communicate with our web developer will update the site about it too.

EDIT: thimo is not part of this PMs, please don't hold anything bad about him or post bad things in his thread. We wish them good luck with their coin. Our apologies.

Shutup SCAM_EXPOSER, we all know you run the real SCAM!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=553124.msg6039800#msg6039800
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: