Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:33:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HongKongCoin Illegal Gambling: Bitcoin/Altcoin Gambling in HongKong is Illegal  (Read 648 times)
cryptobuddy (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:59:36 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 04:48:48 AM by cryptobuddy

This is the 3rd post because HKC dev is trolling in my 1st and 2nd post. Probably he is angry and anxious on the exposure of their inconvenient truth.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560020.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560985.0

By law, in Hong Kong it is illegal to run or participate in any unauthorized gambling platforms involving any items with value, including but not restricted to Bitcoin/Altcoin.

While HongKongCoin is a problematic coin (extremely likely a coingen coin and is developed by people who were imposters of Bittrex and Poloniex here), HKC dev team has recently collaborated with "xtremedice" and launched a gambling game using HongKongCoin.

Being a 100% Hongkonger, I feel very upset by the xtremedice gambling game using a cryptocurrency named HongKongCoin.

HKC dev has been trying to make money with the name of Hong Kong, but does not respect the laws in Hong Kong.

If HKC dev is seriously doing something for Hong Kong, they should NOT collaborate with xtremedice to launch a gambling game using HongKongCoin.

Here is the link of xtremedice gambling site:
http://xtremedice.com/

Here is a recent news in Hong Kong. Sorry for written in Traditional Chinese. Basically, this news reinforces a message that in Hong Kong it is illegal to run any unauthorized gambling platforms/websites using bitcoin.
https://hk.news.yahoo.com/%E6%B2%99%E8%86%BD%E9%9D%92%E5%B9%B4%E9%96%8Bbitcoin%E8%B3%AD%E5%A0%B4-221015294.html
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:02:48 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 09:56:19 AM by cryptobuddy

Two more "game" sites introduced by HKC dev team......  Sigh ......
Why using the word "gaming" Huh Huh  Indeed they are gambling sites...  Sigh.....

http://bilero.com/
https://coin-horse.com/HKC/

Here are the posts of HKC dev team that introduced the gambling sites using HKC.

you can now play the lottery with HKC on Bilero.com: http://bilero.com/  Grin Enjoy.

I have added a  notice in the main page

GAMING

The gaming services listed are not operated by HKC, and are not endorsed by HKC. For users in HK, online gambling with bitcoin is illegal in HK. For international users, please consult your local laws.

https://coin-horse.com/HKC/

https://hkc.xtremedice.com/
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:03:17 AM

I have a very simple question. There are only 3 coins involved in xtremdice gambling games. How the xtremedice decides to pick up which coins for gambling? There are so many altcoins???

The xtremedice dev chooses HKC because it has high exchange volume everyday? because HKC has a high hash rate everyday? or because HKC is very popular?

Because the answers for the above ALL 3 questions are "No".
Then...  Is it because HKC dev team has given xtremedice a good sum of bounty?  Or xtremedice and HKC dev are collaborating? or Indeed they belong to the same gang?   HuhAngry
HongKongCoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:04:02 AM

Cryptobuddy = The envy of all other trolls.... The king of trolls. Check his magnificent post history to be amazed.

Purchase Hong Kong Coin HKC  @ Bittrex.com   Grin

You win the award for troll of the year   Grin

HKC is not based on coingen, and we have never been imposters of anything.

HKC does not own xtremedice or coinhorse or any other that you have listed and does not profit from them any way.

Anyone is free to setup any services using HKC because the currency is based on bitcoin and it thus decentralized, just like bitcoin.

In the future you will see HKC being used by many different individuals and services - Inside and outside Hong Kong.

Worrying about this is pointless, because it is the nature of a decentralized currency.

We do feel its our obligation to list services that use HKC, because not all users reside in HK.

If you do not like the decentralized nature of cryptocurrency, then feel free to use paypal.  Smiley
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:06:11 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 03:18:30 AM by cryptobuddy

HKC is not based on coingen, and we have never been imposters of anything.

I could understand that bad guys never admit they are bad guys. Or they never think they have done something wrong.

This is the major difference in the moral standard between people from civilized cities and some Mainland Chinese people (HKC dev team). Freedom is something coming with self-discipline.  This is what HKC dev is lacking.

Here is the evidence for HKC dev team are Bittrex and Poloniex imposters:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526884.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=530895.0

Here is the evidence that HKC is extremely likely a coingen coin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=523292.0

Good luck to all HKC supporters!
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:06:37 AM

Did you know that you can convert HKC to bitcoin, or other currencies, and then gamble on other sites too? Maybe the HKC devs made every gambling site out there, for every alt currency that exists? Ever think of that?

Sound crazy? Well, now you know how everyone reading your posts feels.

Nobody besides like 2-3 people in this entire forum even know what a Hong Kong Coin even is. Nobody but you wants to see a million HKC troll threads. Well, actually, it may push the price up for the coin, since otherwise it wouldn't get any notice, but somehow I doubt that is your intention.
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:09:58 AM

Did you know that you can convert HKC to bitcoin, or other currencies, and then gamble on other sites too? Maybe the HKC devs made every gambling site out there? Ever think of that?

Sound crazy? Well, now you know how everyone reading your posts feels.

Nobody besides like 2-3 people in this entire forum even know what a Hong Kong Coin even is. Nobody but you wants to see a million HKC troll threads. Well, actually, it may push the price up for the coin, since otherwise it wouldn't get any notice, but somehow I doubt that is your intention.

Welcome HKC dev team (HongKongCoin dev and poornamelessme) to post in my thread. [However, trolling is NOT welcome.]

I am just listing out the evidence. People can judge by themselves. I know that all miners and traders here are not fools. If they are fools, I won't post anything here to share with them.

However, sometimes it needs someone to stand out to expose the facts to the public. They don't have to agree with me. I just hope that they could spare a few minutes to look at the facts listed out by me, and use as references.

If you are doing good thing for cryptocurrency world, you don't have to be anxious and angry towards my posts.   ...because people will know that you are doing good thing when you are doing good thing.

Cheers!
poornamelessme

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:18:25 AM

Welcome HKC dev team (HongKongCoin dev and poornamelessme) to post in my thread. [However, trolling is NOT welcome.]

Cheers!

Ah, I'm on a dev team now? Nice. Never been on one before. Do I get free coins or something? I didn't realize it was so easy to get on a team. I think you listed every single person who posted in the ann thread as being on the team too, including someone who simply replied to your post about giving away free coins (that you stole from the faucet)?

cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:20:04 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 04:21:02 AM by cryptobuddy

Cheers!

Ah, I'm on a dev team now? Nice. Never been on one before. Do I get free coins or something? I didn't realize it was so easy to get on a team. I think you listed every single person who posted in the ann thread as being on the team too, including someone who simply replied to your post about giving away free coins (that you stole from the faucet)?

You could try to ruin my reputation. However, you could not destroy the facts. People can judge by themselves.   Wink

P.S. Ruining one's reputation by mouthing is easy. Posting pieces of evidence is difficult.
poornamelessme

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:22:44 AM

You could try to ruin my reputation. However, you could not destroy the fact. People can judge by themselves.   Wink

I assure you, at this point it's impossible for me to ruin your reputation.
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 09:04:14 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 10:26:30 AM by cryptobuddy

...... I think you listed every single person who posted in the ann thread as being on the team too, including someone who simply replied to your post about giving away free coins (that you stole from the faucet)?

Here just wanna to clarify on poornamelessme's attack (attack without providing the whole picture) on my integrity, but this is a common skill used by scammers.

1. PaQit didn't post anything in the HKC ANN thread. Please check. Initially I included PaQit because of another reason. PaQit, who was wrongly suspected as a member of HKC dev team, was removed from the suspected list immediately after receiving his/her clarification.

Here is the evidence of removal:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526884.msg5888911#msg5888911

2. I didn't steal any HKC from faucet. I just tested it to show that the HKC faucet for HK people suffered from technical problems and posted my testing result, since then I haven't got any HKC from the faucet. If I were a thief, I would drain off the whole HKC faucet in dark rather than posting my testing result in bitcointalk. .. Sound like I am a stupid thief.
In fact, I had made a request to HKC dev to give him back the HKC that I got from this testing exercise, but the HKC dev refused.
Then I had given away all those HKC that I got from this testing exercise by giveaways to 11 bitcointalk members.
I don't know why HKC dev team keeps saying I stole HKC from the HKC faucet.

2.1. The HKC faucet is designed to distribute 2.5% premined HKC to HK people. However, people outside HK can get HKC from the faucet via VPN.
Furthermore, this faucet is IP specific, but not person specific. One person can use/create multiple IP addresses to get large amount of HKC from the HKC faucet.

2.2. This is no auditing procedure to monitor whether the 2.5% premined HKC will be given to real HKC people or not. I believe this is how HKC dev has planned to earn a good sum of money from the HKC project, because no one will know how much of these 2.5% premined HKC will be finally sold out by HKC dev in exchange market (e.g. Bittrex).  This is where the SCAM is.

2.3. Here is the post of my testing results to show the problems of the HKC faucet.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=518669.msg5820787#msg5820787

2.4. Here is the post of "HKC dev refused to give me his HKC wallet address to send him back the HKC that I got from the testing exercise".
Hi, HongKongCoin,

Please post me your HKC wallet address. I will send you back all the HKC. Thanks
I just use this to illustrate the problems of using faucet.
I will never use or trade any HongKongCoin.
Please post me your HKC wallet address asap.
I don't need you HKC. Why do I need such "extremely" likely Coingen Coin? LOL  Grin

YOU HAVE BEEN POSTING NEGATIVE THINGS EVERY DAY. WHY DID YOU WAIT UNTIL NOW TO REVEAL THAT YOU WERE "TESTING" THE FAUCET. WHY DID YOU WAIT TILL YOU WERE EXPOSED AS FRAUD WHO LIED ABOUT "COINGEN". WHY DID YOU WAIT. WERE YOU GOING TO COMPLETELY DRAIN THE FAUCET? IN ORDER TO "TEST" IT.   YOU ARE LIAR AND A THIEF.

THE FAUCET IS NOT VULNERABLE. YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR IP ADDRESS MULTIPLE TIMES AND CLEARED YOUR BROWSER CACHE. YOU CAN USE THE SAME METHOD AGAINST ANY OF THE THOUSANDS OF FAUCETS THAT EXIST.  YOU ARE LIAR, FRAUD AND CHEAT. NOW YOU ARE BEGGING ME TO TAKE THE COINS. NO!

2.5. Here is my post of giveaways of those HKC that I got from the testing exercise
Giveaways of HongKongCoin HKC, which is extremely likely a Coingen Coin

As promised in my previous post, I will "giveaway" those HKC that I got from proving the problem of the HKC giveaway faucet, after I had not received an HKC address within 24 hours from the HKC dev to get back those HKC from this problem proving exercise.

For this problem proving exercise, I have got 10600 HKC. I have waited for 2 days, but I still haven't received any HKC wallet address from the HKC dev. Now I will give 1000 HKC to each of 10 Bitcointalk members and 600 to 1 Bitcointalk member whom are interested to have some HKC, which is "extremely likely a Coingen coin".

If you want to have some HKC from this giveaway, please PM me your HKC wallet address. First come first served (only 11 quota).

P.S. PaQit is one of those people who have received my giveaways of HKC that I got from the HKC faucet testing exercise.
TrueAccess

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:52:15 AM

Well I guess everyone know that gaming and altcoins mean gambling. I personally don't gamble, I don't even understand why any one do.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: