Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:35:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are Litecoin supporters so unfriendly towards other Cryptos?  (Read 1065 times)
reRaise (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:15:13 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 10:38:51 AM by reRaise

Seriously they only bash other Cryptos. I was a huge Litecoin fan and in it since it was $0.22, but since some other potential alts have arrived all i've seen from them is bashing. They sit on their lazy ass counting on charles lee to make it happen for them while trash talking on other Cryptos. This has turned me and much others away from their community.
TrueAccess

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:54:16 AM

Since Litecoin (dogecoin right behind) is so huge right now it look kinda weird next to all of this other small altcoins.
reRaise (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 11:06:37 AM

Since Litecoin (dogecoin right behind) is so huge right now it look kinda weird next to all of this other small altcoins.

Litecoins popularity has declined a lot, thats why charles lee is leaning towards dogecoin and litecoins community is just staying on the sideline watching
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 11:27:05 AM

Because of everybody who ever heard about alts will think LTC is just yet another clonecoin (that's actually more or less true) or something similar to that crap what flooded the market recently.
reRaise (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:46:44 PM

It's all about protecting their asset. They are in a higher position since ltc has been around for a while and think they suddenly have the right to bash every coin they want, even if it's promising and thats what i hate about some Cryptos that gain popularity. They suddenly become hostile. Luckily there are more friendlier communities.
Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:03:54 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 01:27:26 PM by Snail2

As I see you have your agenda. I guess soon you will inform us about those more friendly communities with emerging cryptos Smiley.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:23:30 PM

Seriously they only bash other Cryptos. I was a huge Litecoin fan and in it since it was $0.22, but since some other potential alts have arrived all i've seen from them is bashing. They sit on their lazy ass counting on charles lee to make it happen for them while trash talking on other Cryptos. This has turned me and much others away from their community.

if you have been using Litecoin since it was 22 cents each i find it hard to believe you don't know the answer to your question.. rather odd

i think and your comment shows that you have an agenda here..

edit:
@Snail2 i never seen your comment lol (before i posted)
great minds think alike ! Smiley

FUD first & ask questions later™
cozk

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:25:11 PM

They know if they have less to offer than similar cryptos like dogecoin.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:28:39 PM

They know if they have less to offer than similar cryptos like dogecoin.

omg that made me rofl soooooo hard ..i think you have comment of 2014 so far LOLOLOL
comment of 2013 was when some little brat mouthed me off on IRC about how i was just a hater and Doge was so great that..
"Litecoin was a scrypt clone of Doge coin"

i screen capped the little douche that said that and laughed at him soooooo hard (i deleted the pic though, damn i should have kept it)

Doge coin fanboys are just WOW much WOW.. VERY WOW.. suuuuuuch WOW lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
reRaise (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:30:04 PM

if you have been using Litecoin since it was 22 cents each i find it hard to believe you don't know the answer to your question.. rather odd

edit:

I want to hear others opinion, because their bullshit talk is annoying. No i don't have any agenda, just because it's Litecoin doesn't mean we can't criticise it's community. Nothing against Litecoin as a Crypto itself don't get me wrong
count_cyrpto

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:33:16 PM

Of all coins and all communities to attack, you're going to pick Litecoin?

Please stop trying to mislead people.
reRaise (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:34:27 PM

Because they talk the most crap on other cryptos, same goes for bitcoin community. Once they reach the top they think they can say anything they want. Hating on other coins is easier when you support bitcoin or litecoin, which is just a bitch move.
Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:42:06 PM

edit:

Cheesy
Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:50:59 PM

Because they talk the most crap on other cryptos, same goes for bitcoin community. Once they reach the top they think they can say anything they want. Hating on other coins is easier when you support bitcoin or litecoin, which is just a bitch move.

Pioneers who broke barriers and discovered new areas have tamed the wilderness and became well settled wealthy and fat residents with their own barriers Smiley. This is a quite natural thing.
Rofo
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 01:55:07 PM

I think Lee publicly offering a merge-mining 'partnership' with DOGE was one of the friendliest things I've seen in alternative crypto. recently to be honest.

reRaise (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:02:38 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 02:27:18 PM by reRaise

Pioneers who broke barriers and discovered new areas have tamed the wilderness and became well settled wealthy and fat residents with their own barriers Smiley. This is a quite natural thing.

You can't really call Litecoin that, since it pretty much copied bitcoin and i remember that Litecoins community was in a similar position getting bashed and hating on a lot by Bitcoiners, so it knows how it feels and yet it tries to do the same with other Cryptos who try breaking barriers and discovering new areas, but hey there is money involved
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 02:05:47 PM

Spoetnik = everyone?

reRaise (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:08:28 PM

I think Lee publicly offering a merge-mining 'partnership' with DOGE was one of the friendliest things I've seen in alternative crypto. recently to be honest.

mr. lee did it in benefit of Litecoin, but i agree that he is one of the best devs, i really respect him, but was taking more on fanatic litecoin members
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 02:19:39 PM

mr. lee did it in benefit of Litecoin, but i agree that he is the best dev, i really respect him, but was taking more on fanatics from it's community

Yes, I don't really understand it myself. The LTC holders were there long before most of us and have an awful lot of multiplied value by now. I wonder why they are afraid of such things as DarkCoin.

LiteCoin has:

-Best developers, who work for BTC
-Open China markets
-Second highest market cap, which makes the price convergent with BTC to some degree
-GPU mining advantage over BTC (ASIC issues definitely not as hot as served)
-The branding - LTC is generally considered silver to BTC (gold)
-Fast transactions
-Secure network
-Relatively stable price

Proportionally to BTC LiteCoin should cost about 10x as much as it costs now.

reRaise (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:24:45 PM

mr. lee did it in benefit of Litecoin, but i agree that he is the best dev, i really respect him, but was taking more on fanatics from it's community

Yes, I don't really understand it myself. The LTC holders were there long before most of us and have an awful lot of multiplied value by now. I wonder why they are afraid of such things as DarkCoin.

LiteCoin has:

-Best developers, who work for BTC
-Open China markets
-Second highest market cap, which makes the price convergent with BTC to some degree
-GPU mining advantage over BTC (ASIC issues definitely not as hot as served)
-The branding - LTC is generally considered silver to BTC (gold)
-Fast transactions
-Secure network
-Relatively stable price

Proportionally to BTC LiteCoin should cost about 10x as much as it costs now.

They are against every rising crypto and don't want to lose ground. They have critics on banks and governments but they are acting the same way
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: