Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:11:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DARKCOIN Friendly reminder. Two Million coins Instamined at launch.  (Read 3695 times)
ymer (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:11:57 PM

Whoa! only 110 votes with 5% difference between yes and no and you decide to abort the vote and lock the thread before 24 hours and conclude that everyone decided not to airdrop?

Roll Eyes

After I asked many investors that purchased $10-100k USD worth of Darkcoin came out of the woodwork and said that would rob them. You can't change the rules in the middle of the game. It's in the past and we're moving on.

Can you imagine buying $30000 worth of something and then the developers making it worth $15000 overnight to appease a small group of users?

So the community didn't vote, the big holders did (the ones that instamined with you)

Gotcha.  Wink
eduffield
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1036

Dash Developer

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 07:13:42 PM

Whoa! only 110 votes with 5% difference between yes and no and you decide to abort the vote and lock the thread before 24 hours and conclude that everyone decided not to airdrop?

Roll Eyes

After I asked many investors that purchased $10-100k USD worth of Darkcoin came out of the woodwork and said that would rob them. You can't change the rules in the middle of the game. It's in the past and we're moving on.

Can you imagine buying $30000 worth of something and then the developers making it worth $15000 overnight to appease a small group of users?

So the community didn't vote, the big holders did (the ones that instamined with you)

Gotcha.  Wink

Nope, it was the community that voted.

Come vote on a logo: https://www.darkcointalk.org/threads/official-logo-vote.229/

Dash - Digital Cash | dash.org | dashfoundation.io | dashgo.io
lasciv

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:14:43 PM

why did you change the number of coins "in the middle of the game"?

what did the big investors say to that?

Kiss
ymer (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:15:15 PM

Roll Eyes

Gotcha.  Wink

You just said that you asked the investors, it's even quoted here.

Ah wait, you call "big investores" = community. Gotcha
eduffield
Legendary

Dash Developer

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 07:16:44 PM

Roll Eyes

Gotcha.  Wink

I asked the community to vote and many of the investors came out of the woodwork (and replied saying what's above).

ymer (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:18:54 PM

Roll Eyes

Gotcha.  Wink

I asked the community to vote and many of the investors came out of the woodwork (and replied saying what's above). Sorry, my original sentence was confusing.

Community vote for less than 24hrs with 45% for and 55% against, then you canceled the poll and got the thread locked, that's far from a community vote. And you keep admiting that the people that posted had the final word because they had alot invested in DRK.

LOL you just admitted that the "community" = big holders.
eltito

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:26:16 PM

Just a reminder to all DRK miners and investors so you are aware that these 2 million coins owned by very few people are equivalent to 100,000 blocks at the current difficulty, or 138 days of mining with the current hashrate and block reward.

Jesus Christ you need to have your fucking head examined.  Pick a hobby.  Any hobby.

I'll send you DRK to pay someone to have sex with you.  Honestly.  Find a hooker and send me her price.  $200 or $300 should do it.  You need it.
ymer (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:31:12 PM

Just a reminder to all DRK miners and investors so you are aware that these 2 million coins owned by very few people are equivalent to 100,000 blocks at the current difficulty, or 138 days of mining with the current hashrate and block reward.

Jesus Christ you need to have your fucking head examined.  Pick a hobby.  Any hobby.

I'll send you DRK to pay someone to have sex with you.  Honestly.  Find a hooker and send me her price.  $200 or $300 should do it.  You need it.

$300

BTC: 1KHfJwThukrS6ud6X8yD87QtS8899n1cnJ

Put your money where your mouth is.
lasciv

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:32:49 PM

Kiss

yo dev, what about my question?
was it your greed or they wanted to send a hitman your way?
(because you are not anonymous)

Kiss
usahero

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:34:17 PM

So much hate from premine scammers and drk bagholders.
anonuser777

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:35:27 PM

Slightly hypocritical to say you can't change the rules in the middle of the game when you already did that exact thing. It's ok if the rule change benefits you but not ok if it doesn't.  Roll Eyes
anonuser777

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:37:46 PM

Roll Eyes

Gotcha.  Wink

Like I said in another thread, he just missed a comma in his sentence. It should read "After I asked, many investors...". The sentence doesnt make sense otherwise.
ymer (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:39:44 PM

Slightly hypocritical to say you can't change the rules in the middle of the game when you already did that exact thing. It's ok if the rule change benefits you but not ok if it doesn't.  Roll Eyes

It's only fair... you know because they have invested 10-100k USD, gotta protect your instamine somehow.
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:57:50 PM

I really love the validation you guys are giving Darkcoin.

The one precious resource in the world is our time on this planet.

And you want to spend it hunting down darkcoin when there are so many blatant scams in the world. False IPOs and all sorts of people that remain hidden and don't have the front to tell everyone who they are.

Spending your limited resource on this planet trying to knock one particular coin is all the validation I need to invest more.

You guys rock.
superplus

Activity: 475
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:04:39 PM

very childish,
the coin was quite cheap at the beginning on exchanges.. you just missed it dont complain about the mining
eduffield
Legendary

Dash Developer

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 08:05:43 PM

Kiss

We didn't, it was going to have an infinite supply, 1M coins added forever. We added a 7% decline per year to the block rewards (starting next January).

lasciv

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:05:55 PM

And you want to spend it hunting down darkcoin when there are so many blatant scams in the world. False IPOs and all sorts of people that remain hidden and don't have the front to tell everyone who they are.

Spending your limited resource on this planet trying to knock one particular coin is all the validation I need to invest more.

You guys rock.

you know, this is not their first scam coin. they were all over dozens of similar scams.

guys, nice to see you again. it's like january/february times all over again.

eduffield
Legendary

Dash Developer

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 08:08:00 PM

You guys rock.

you know, this is not their first scam coin. they were all over dozens of similar scams.

Ha, what other coins have I done?

lasciv

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:10:03 PM

not you, people accusing you of scamming.

Kiss

edit:what i meant to say is that this is not the first time they are on to scam coin.
eltito

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:10:33 PM

You guys rock.

Ha, what other coins have I done?

I think he was referring to tweedle dee and tweedle dum.  Ymer and the other troll.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: