Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:50:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I think the shitcoin flood is ending ...  (Read 2512 times)
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:55:38 AM

What happened to those thousands of alt coins promised within a year by Marinecoin?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=508323.0
Monetizer

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:22:12 AM

What happened to those thousands of alt coins promised within a year by Marinecoin?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=508323.0

Maybe they are still to come? It did seem to good to be true in the first place... (With only 1000 it is like 3 per day.)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:40:46 PM

I recall one guy saying back in September 2013 roughly on Cryptsy chat that many of you know
he said "it's getting hard to scam the noobs.. they are getting smarter"
and i think that applies here with the OCT/NOV crowd.

they aren't as dumb now and combine that with new users have to have been slowed to a crawl for a couple months i think (just a guess)
so no new fresh blood plus smarter noobs makes dumping shit coins for a new Lambo everyday harder and harder lol
many are questioning whether to hold on to all the those fancy gpu's they paid double for too..
i bought my 1 7950 right before they all flooded here for $199 and later it was being sold used on ebay for a minimum of $470 (and everywhere else too)
they flooded in and overpaid for hardware and coins etc and many have taken a beating with fanboysism, propaganda and hyping on troll box's,
and taken big loses such as with Max coin and they are now out and gone (left) or far more paranoid about screaming "Take my money" now lol
(so i think the cloners are easing up because the don't see the volume of noobs flash mining anymore)

one guy said earlier on this topic that Bitcoin went down so the ALT's will too.. (i think he's right, that is the pattern i see now for a while)
well unless i am totally crazy but didn't like most of all last year any time BTC went down Alt's went up on Cryptsy ? that is the pattern i remember.

poor noobs love mouthing me off but they forget a ton of us we're sitting back waiting for you with a knife and fork on exchanges haahaa
all too happy to sell you expensive Altcoins.. you guys came in screaming Take My My Money ! LOL
and you bought up anything not nailed down for stupid prices....... like idiots
i couldn't believe how high some got and how much the guys that just got here spouted off telling people that what ever coin they had was going to the moon lol
<insert coin name> is going to be the bitcoin killer ! lol
The noob fanboyism and cheerleading that started then and up until now is revolting and severely irritating and illogical.

You could see a million noobs show up on Troll Boxs and IRC for exchanges etc and they would simply say what coin should i buy ?
and then they would go buy them.. with huge amounts of money too lol ..which makes for some easy money hahaha
and then it snow balled i think with so much of that precise behavior going on that more and more noobs threw money at any coin no matter which one it was
simply becusee they seen a green arrow at Cryptsy.. a domino effect.. that has now crashed.

Flooding the scene with shit coins and making excuses to support them is the biggest killer of all and i warned everyone about that almost by myself to deaf ears
i said it would kill this scene and we havn't seen nothing yet.. it's doomed and we're screwed unless we make severe and drastic changes asap !
And ask yourselves are the coin cloners going to stop ? (and yes i do consider even coins like Digibyte a clone for example)
Are the supporters going to fumble over themselves making pools for any shit coin ?
Are exchanges going to keep adding ANY coin asap no matter what and blame it all on "user demand" when the market crashes ?
Are users going to mine and support any coin no matter who made it or how bad it is as long as they can say "well i made 10 BTC with lol" ?

Irresponsible Greed.. short term gain vs Long term health of the scene is what i see.. make a lot asap and none later or make a bit less now and have a scene in the future !
and that is all it is... shit talk to BTC to fiat while spouting off Free Market and i love crypto.
If you all did you'd be holding your coins lol
But we see dumping non stop which is why values goes down.. because there is more demand to sell than to buy.. so it's not possible to deny it.
Blablah blah i love crypto FIAT !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 04:08:34 PM

poor noobs love mouthing me off but they forget a ton of us we're sitting back waiting for you with a knife and fork on exchanges haahaa
all too happy to sell you expensive Altcoins.. you guys came in screaming Take My My Money ! LOL
and you bought up anything not nailed down for stupid prices....... like idiots
i couldn't believe how high some got and how much the guys that just got here spouted off telling people that what ever coin they had was going to the moon lol
<insert coin name> is going to be the bitcoin killer ! lol
The noob fanboyism and cheerleading that started then and up until now is revolting and severely irritating and illogical.

You're seeing in technicolour into why professional floor traders are so cynical. In a nutshell, they make money from other people's hastiness and impulsiveness.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

minairia3 (OP)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 326

CRYPTOMUS

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 04:33:02 PM

Dammit, a fresh turd slipped out today:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=562481.0

dspair

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:33:37 PM

Finally.

One here, one there, it can't be stopped completely.
Better than 5-10 new shitcoins every day.
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:50:00 PM

OK I was just giggling at the name 'Eternal Coin'.

Then I read the tagline "your coin for afterlife expenses" and that made me explode; I almost spilled my coffee Grin
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:52:15 PM

Some people won't listen and afterlife expenses wtf ?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: