Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:36:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ [ANN][FEEL] Feelscoin - RARE Scrypt Hybrid POW + POS *ESCROW IPO* That Feel!!  (Read 7427 times)
FeelscoinOfficial (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:00:01 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 06:57:04 AM by FeelscoinOfficial

"I know that feels, bro."

We've all been there.  Whether it's that overwhelming feeling of defeat, or simply offering
emotional consolation towards a fellow crypto-buddy as he lost half his earnings
investing in yesterday's shitcoin.  'That feels' encompasses more than just top tier
internet meme...it embodies that universal level of understanding shared by every
individual, regardless of race, creed, color, or economic status.  

And now we're bringing that same mentality to the crypto world.  You see...it takes a lot
more than just an overproduced, run-of-the-mill scrypt coin to live up to the
expectations set forth by such a popular internet sensation.  It takes scarcity, innovation,
and most of all...a team of dedicated developers striving to provide the greatest community
and following seen since Dogecoin.  This is not your typical pump and dump endeavor, this is a future
top 10 market cap mainstay in the alt game looking to supercede many of the household
names.  Why aim for the moon when you can shoot for the stars?

Though Feelscoin will aescend the ranks much like Dogecoin with its well-established, easily
identifiable branding...do not let that fool you.  With a total cap of only 99 million coins mined during
both the IPO and initial Proof of Work stage, FeelsCoin is going to be over 150x more scarce
than Mintcoin...which will ensure a strong price foundation from day one.  Our hybrid Proof of Work/
Proof of Stake system is undoubtedly the future of cryptos, as it offers the greatest resiliency
from 51% network attacks, whilst being markedly friendlier to both miners and the environment with its
supreme energy efficiency.  

In order to further facilitate secondary market growth and demand, we are offering a generous
35% interest reward throughout the first year of the Proof of Stake phase.  This means early
IPO adopters, individuals who mined this rare coin from the onset, and users that purchased/traded
the coin on the secondary market can all reap the benefits of holding their Feelscoins following
the termination of the Proof of Work stage.  They will all earn 35% of their current wallet balance back
simply for holding coins in their wallet balance for a minimum of 30 days.  No fancy or costly GPU/CPU rigs or
ASIC farms required...anyone with a $200 dollar netbook will earn the same interest rate on their earnings
as the next individual.  Now this is our idea of a truly fair and free market!  

-Scrypt algorithm w/ Kimoto Gravity Well

-Total Proof of Work Coins Mined: 99,000,000

-Mining stage to last 40 days

-Total blocks: 57,600

-Coins rewarded per block: 1718.75

-Block target time: 1 minute

-Difficulty retargeting every block

-No block halving

-Confirmations: 3 per transaction

-Proof of stake interest rewards: 32% first year, halving every consecutive year thereafter

-Interest paid every 30 days for coins held and unmoved in the wallet during that time span

http://i58.tinypic.com/wb3wab.png

http://feelscoin.net

http://i59.tinypic.com/30bfxv8.png

https://twitter.com/FeelsCoin
https://www.facebook.com/feelscoin
http://www.reddit.com/r/feelscoin/

http://i60.tinypic.com/149sh0.png

Coming soon.

http://i61.tinypic.com/2hd03tk.png

In order to fully ensure the integrity of both this project as well as the valuable pledges
of our investors, we are committed to sticking with a strict IPO policy with full transparency through a
trusted escrow service.  All IPO BTC pledges will be made directly to trusted forum member
'escrow.ms' : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=76380 who shall hold all gathered
funds and release them to us only AFTER we have successfully transferred the allocated coins directly
to your wallet address immediately following coin launch (within 24 hours).  
We feel this is an absolute mandatory step for any successful coin with trustworthy developers,
especially in the wake of the flood of scams running rampant through this forum and the crypto
world in general.  No hidden agendas means no inherent risk.  You will get what you paid for.

http://i60.tinypic.com/de9np2.png

Our IPO system is formulated to extrapolate the maximum value of FEELSCOIN both pre and post launch.
We will continue accepting IPO pledges until either one of the 2 following scenarios is met:

1) We receive a total of 50.0 btc worth of pledges

-or-

2) Until the 14th day (2 weeks) following the date of this IPO announcement, when the coin launches. A
live countdown timer will be implemented both in this thread and on our website for your convenience.
Any pledges submitted after launch has commenced will unfortunately no longer be qualified for
the IPO offer, and the BTC will be promptly returned to your wallet.  So please do not send after
the deadline, and be sure to get in as early as possible to lock in your spot!

In either event, the amount of coins you will receive will be a percentage directly proportional to your IPO pledge
amount, divided by the total pool of IPO btc gathered. This percentage will vary from a share of either 4 or 8% of the total
coins, as the IPO will (to ensure each investor receives an adeqaute amount of coins befitting thier
investment) either be 4% of total coins if the IPO raises under 20btc, or will amount to 8% if the IPO exceeds this number.

http://i59.tinypic.com/2ntjmzp.png

If the total amount of BTC accrued during the IPO stage is under 20.0BTC, then the total distributed premine will be
4%.  If the total amount of BTC is 20.0BTC or GREATER, then the total distributed premine will be 8%. We feel as though
this incentivized structure will encourage more widespread initial adoption, as well as giving investors a bigger
piece of the pie if the IPO garners huge popularity.

For example, if you pledged 3btc, and we received a total of 30btc, then your coin allocation would
be as follows:

3btc is 10% of 30btc. The total number of FEELSCOINS alloted for the IPO is 8% (over 20btc), or  
7,920,000 coins.

So 10% of 7,920,000 coins, would mean you would earn 792,000 FEELSCOINS for your
3BTC pledge in this situation.

Obviously, the more you donate, the bigger piece of the pie you shall receive.  However, to ensure
a more fair method of distribution and help eliminate whale scenarios, we are putting a hard cap of
4BTC's per individual.   Minimum IPO investment is 0.05btc.. Maximum of 4.0btc per individual. Please be aware, your final IPO donation will
reflect the balance AFTER transaction fees.  We reserve the right to cancel or reject any IPO donations
that we feel may be linked to other ghost accounts.

We are certain this coin will be worth substantial amounts in the future based simply on the scarcity,
coin structure, and overwhelmingly popular meme popularity...so early IPO investors should be
quite handsomly rewarded both short and long-term.

http://i60.tinypic.com/dzt8cy.png

We would like to create a fully documented and organized environment for our investor base.  This
eliminates any possible gray areas or confusion for all parties involved.

If you would like to become an early adopter and secure your coins, please remit your BTC payment
to forum member 'escrow.ms''s specially set up donation address:

167Uiwpa35CYNzRTWscteiaK3YnJ2aq3Dx

After remitting the BTC payment, please complete the following step:

1) PM us with your payment details, including

-Amount of BTC pledged:
-BTC Transaction ID:
-Your email address: (please ensure it is current and valid)

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: Escrow.ms specific instructions for IPO submittal:

"People will send their funds (BTC) to the escrow (ME).
Then, after IPO will be closed, feelsoin will be distributed to the IPO buyers.

Please only send funds from the wallet you fully control.
I will require signed confirmation message or proof of payment from all buyers to release escrow.
Don't use exchange sites and offchain wallets like coinbase."

After confirming successful payment receipt with escrow.ms and receiving your PM with
all corresponding details, we shall email you with official confirmation of your IPO pledge.
Please save this email for your records.  If for any reason you did not receive the confirmation
email, please send us a follow up PM and we shall rectify the situation immediately.

We will also add your forum name, date pledged, amount of btc pledged, and anonymized  
email address to our web-based IPO ledger google doc, which can be viewed at any time here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArHOMbwjAv3EdG92dGZrWll3b1Q3N2x4N3UxWUNWbHc&usp=sharing#gid=0

Again, professionalism and transparency lends itself to greater coin success and investor
confidence.  We greatly appreciate any and all BTC pledges!

http://i60.tinypic.com/10xerlu.png

- Investor refunds will be available ONLY if the coin doesn't launch as promised[/color]

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FeelscoinOfficial (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:39:26 AM

To reiterate, coin will be officially launched/IPO period ending at 11:59 PST on April 21st, 2014.  Brace thyselves, brethren...the crypto world will not have seen anything like this since Doge!
Ruskiano

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:01:18 AM

Looks awesome!

http://feelscoin.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/shut-up-and-take-my-feelscoin.png
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 01:11:10 AM

"We feel this is an absolute mandatory step for any successful coin with trustworthy developers,
especially in the wake of the flood of scams running rampant through this forum and the crypto
world in general.  No hidden agendas means no inherent risk.  You will get what you paid for."

At least you have some humour....
But why exactly are you asking for investor or money (it isn't written anywhere) ?

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
FeelscoinOfficial (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:37:00 AM

"We feel this is an absolute mandatory step for any successful coin with trustworthy developers,
world in general.  No hidden agendas means no inherent risk.  You will get what you paid for."

At least you have some humour....
But why exactly are you asking for investor or money (it isn't written anywhere) ?

Not exactly sure as to where the humor you implied stems from, as we certainly do not find previous scamcoins in any way humorous.

Well, firstly, we'd like to develop a solid price foundation for the coin.  But due to the fact the coin is rarer than most of its Proof of Stake predecessors, we'd like to give anyone and everyone the opportunity to invest early and lock in their coins, should they not have the time or resources available to mine the coin themselves.  The IPO funds will also help us in our dev costs and advertising, as we have put quite a bit of time, money and effort into the website and development of this coin.  This definitely was not a slapped together in 3 minute deal.

We understand there is a stigma surrounding IPO's lately, but we have eliminated all doubts by implementing an ESCROW ONLY policy for all ipo pledges.  There is zero risk involved, and escrow.ms is easily the most trusted IPO service on bitcointalk.  He will be replying shortly in this thread to verify our partnership.

You don't get your coins = we don't get any IPO funds.  Simple as that.  

If you'd like to become an early adopter before the secondary market values undoubtedly increase, then we encourage you to participate.

Else, you are certainly free to mine or purchase the coins through exchanges!
zheratuul

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:42:55 AM

needs to be x11 or skein. It's getting hotter in my place  Embarrassed
FeelscoinOfficial (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:48:03 AM

needs to be x11 or skein. It's getting hotter in my place  Embarrassed

We do appreciate your input, and will take it into consideration.

However, at this point we would like to launch the coin as Scrypt with KGW to encourage a wider base of miners, as we are going to market this coin towards the generalized public including various forums non crypto related...most of whom will most likely not want to delve deep into special configuration files or batch scrypts to mine on their system.  But we could always switch to a different algo in the future if need be.

This is definitely a democratic endeavor which fits the feels meme perfectly, so if the majority of our users feel we should make a change, then we will definitely take all input with an open mind to help ensure the coin is everything it should be.

GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 01:51:32 AM

FUGG Cheesy Cheesy
PandogeRICH

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:09:12 AM

>tfw no free coins

feelsbadman.jpg
bigbell

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:08:13 AM

Saw this on /biz/, lol sent you guys 0.05 btc for shits and giggles. Send me an email about when and how to claim the coins. Transaction info and other stuff in pm.
TheMightyX

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:09:59 AM

So.... you want people to pay you money for taking someone elses source code, changing some of the numbers around, slapping a new name on it and releasing it as the next shiny new coin?

Why wouldn't people take that money and invest it in an already established coin with proven developers and communities behind them?

Oh right, then you wouldn't be able to buy yourself a new car or go on that vacation.
Please, take my money now.
FeelscoinOfficial (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:47:28 AM

Saw this on /biz/, lol sent you guys 0.05 btc for shits and giggles. Send me an email about when and how to claim the coins. Transaction info and other stuff in pm.

Thank you, my friend, for being our first IPO participant! Have replied to your pm. Smiley
FeelscoinOfficial (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:54:11 AM

So.... you want people to pay you money for taking someone elses source code, changing some of the numbers around, slapping a new name on it and releasing it as the next shiny new coin?

Why wouldn't people take that money and invest it in an already established coin with proven developers and communities behind them?

Oh right, then you wouldn't be able to buy yourself a new car or go on that vacation.
Please, take my money now.

And exactly how many of the new coins on the market aside from possibly NXT had entirely new codebase and technology fresh out the gate?

Yep.  

While you're welcome to your criticism, your expectations for a coin at inception are quite a bit unrealistic, to say the least.

We all saw what happened to dogecoin, which was anything BUT an innovative coin. While technology is a great driving force for alts, a strong community can easily foreshadow and make up for any possible shortcomings.  To argue that notion would be to argue history.  A coin is only as good as its adoption.

We are going to aggressively market this coin in every which way possible to ensure it has the greatest chance at success and not just be another here-today-gone-tomorrow coin.  We feel that the problem with most alts nowadays, is that they focus so much on the technicals, that they completely ignore the user base and making things fun and accessible.  With this coin, we offer basically every possible avenue for people to acquire coins, with the added incentive of high first year proof of stake rewards.  

Now contrast this with a 'national coin,' where devs hold 50 percent or more of the premine...and I think you have the real epitome of something criticism worthy.

Thank you for your reply, regardless.
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:56:31 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 08:18:10 AM by escrow.ms

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

ESCROW AGREEMENT

The escrow address for feelscoin IPO is :

BTC: 167Uiwpa35CYNzRTWscteiaK3YnJ2aq3Dx

Escrow Procedure and Payment Instruction

People will send their funds (BTC) to the escrow (ME).
Then, after IPO will be closed, feelsoin will be distributed to the IPO buyers.

Please only send funds from the wallet you fully control.
I will require signed confirmation message or proof of payment from all buyers to release escrow.
Don't use exchange sites and offchain wallets like coinbase.

Terms and Conditions:

1. Total amount of coins produced is 99 million

2. Total IPO Coins are based on some conditions, which are :
a) 4% of coins towards IPO if btc donations are less than 20.0btc by the deadline
b) 8% of coins towards IPO if btc donations are greater than 20.0 btc by the deadline

3. Refunds will be available only if the coin doesn't launch.
4. The total amount of BTC received will be divided and distributed to investors 24-48hrs after launch.

Termination.
This Escrow Agreement shall terminate upon the first to occur of any of the following events:

1) If developer failed to send the IPO coins to escrow.
2) More than 70% IPO investors ask for refunds.

Discharge of Escrow Agent.
Upon the delivery of all of the subject matter or monies pursuant to the terms of this Escrow Agreement,
the duties of Escrow Agent shall terminate and Escrow Agent shall be discharged from any further obligation hereunder.

Fine Print:
This Contract is solely generated for the purpose of facilitating the transaction between the seller and the buyer, which refers to the pseudonyms used on bitcointalk.org.
As a Escrow I am only here to make sure you get your Feels coins. I don't take any responsibility of other promises from developers.
The escrow holder, escrow.ms, assumes and gives no liability or guarantees on the satisfaction of all parties involved, although he agrees to mediate and facilitate the deal to the fullest extent he is capable of.
The verbal acceptance by both parties (or the failure to reject) and the sending of Bitcoins to the escrow address above constitutes the acceptance of the terms and conditions stated, and the activation of this Contract.

Please understand that I am assuming the risk of holding the escrowed Bitcoins, and I am using my own time to facilitate this transaction.
I am imposing a fixed and nonrefundable fee of 1% for this transaction, which will be paid to 1nPfxnncZqWvVP4UHT6XLfNzfaik7akQS.

Thank you
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.22 (MingW32)

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJTRQIWAAoJELOnDWq4K6fhZJ0H/jplhVfxUW93/l4a3CJzuNn0
v9rsafFgozeLrwkQhAYSl3FkrwWJpiCTve87gpnjEzEF6sG4rdKYTf6BtCFTazko
MMuARWXFHSGxeOvH2mFMI29Y/lwguIxpguWt7SfHZuIYc9L8I/PoLWqLKR8IrIsp
R0dqOhV0NfpylOEewJKOy9lFXnPV02Zm9WIO9S/OVEguI0jO3faSfa+RczRPmm6T
sFhM6SMnTclVefeLdDU40KzeC5rxQB/VGYiXVP1fSp9araOC00N+zJqhg7Da5w7L
URXANIPmMwyCP6Gs7sv1pP9759uhYHSUoFDcjQDUDue8VFgp617X7s9IuUk5tvg=
=ZIlU
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
FeelscoinOfficial (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:03:56 AM

^^ Thank you sir! All perspective investors can pledge with confidence.  We do NOT accept any coins except through Escrow only.
Frank_Jaeger

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:09:16 AM

This is not the official release of Feelscoin. Two of the original founding members of the coin have annexed themselves from the group and are attempting to IPO a coin they are not in possession of. This is blatant fraud. I'm the lead developer of the project and I alone have the binaries for Windows and Linux, and soon to be Mac.

These poor fools are under the impression that by jumping the gun prematurely, they will be securing the right to our hard work. It takes little scrutiny to realize these two have nothing to show. None of their social media links amount to anything and their "official site" is just half-assed and broken. This is self-evident; follow the links yourself.

Not that any of you probably care, but when Feelscoin is ready to be released, it will be done so by the actual developers who have invested real time and effort into the project. It will be on feelscoin.com (not .net), and will be professionally designed and coded.
FeelscoinOfficial (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:26:50 AM

This is not the official release of Feelscoin. Two of the original founding members of the coin have annexed themselves from the group and are attempting to IPO a coin they are not in possession of. This is blatant fraud. I'm the lead developer of the project and I alone have the binaries for Windows and Linux, and soon to be Mac.

These poor fools are under the impression that by jumping the gun prematurely, they will be securing the right to our hard work. It takes little scrutiny to realize these two have nothing to show. None of their social media links amount to anything and their "official site" is just half-assed and broken. This is self-evident; follow the links yourself.

Not that any of you probably care, but when Feelscoin is ready to be released, it will be done so by the actual developers who have invested real time and effort into the project. It will be on feelscoin.com (not .net), and will be professionally designed and coded.

Yeah, take it from this guy.  A guy with absolutely zero to show.  Oh, and he's a no-show 98 percent of the time and puts in zero work, so it's a wonder why we kicked him off the team after over a month of him just lolly gagging around trying to ride coat tails and ignoring emails.  The only 'fraud' is your supposed work ethic.

Now move along and try and ride someone else's fame elsewhere.  We knew you'd pop up eventually only after having messed up a great opportunity on a wonderful project with that bitter tone in your voice.  The sad part of the matter is that you have nobody to blame but yourself.

Sucks to be you.
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:07:25 AM

Great coin!
DubFX

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:33:42 PM

Next wave of meme coins? Ah well..
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:43:38 PM

Maybe you should rename it to DRAMACOIN!!  LOL

Ruskiano

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:14:40 PM

Whoa fuck, how is it a scam? It looks like a fair amount of effort has gone into this, particularly the site. Event he logo looks better than most half arsed coins out there.
Cryptogirl82

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:17:37 PM

Another Crap Coin!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
FeelscoinOfficial (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:40:42 PM

Another Crap Coin!

As we've said before: you are of course entitled to your own opinion, but we are endeavouring to go above and beyond the norm concerning the development of this coin. We are in the process of talking to certain websites we feel would benefit from utilising this coin for payments and 'tips' between their users. As well as this we are developing our own viral marketing, which everybody should be on the lookout for soon!

>tfw no free coins

feelsbadman.jpg

We feel you bro. We've taken on your opinion and we are proud to announce that we will be giving out a generous percentage of free coins! We are going to do this through general giveaways, bounties and competitions. Watch this space for how to get ahold of some Feelscoins!

The IPO will of course still be going ahead for those of you who want more but after a dev meeting we thought to ourselves that it was against the nature of the coins to limit accessibility.
FeelscoinOfficial (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:22:53 PM

http://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/348-FEEL

Coin added to altcoincalendar, thank you guys for reaching out!

A little over 12 days left until launch and the IPO period ends, folks.  Mark our words: this WILL be big!

Please also stay tuned for promos in the general section in the next coming days.  Grin
FeelscoinOfficial (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:37:04 AM

Thank you for your pm's...we will be replying to everyone shortly, as we have experienced a large volume of inquiries!
gabol1

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 06:41:38 AM

Well i think you need more promotion.

Good luck

Best altcoin calendar & news         
             www.altcoincalendar.info            
sq

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 06:50:35 AM

Feelscoin added --> Check Coin Countdown

if you like our work donations are welcome.

Well i think you need more promotion.

Good luck

AltCoinCalendar can provide some payed ads if you need them.

Best

jparsley

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:02:24 AM

0.05 Minimum on ipo is quite high

please unban me.
FeelscoinOfficial (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 10:20:46 AM

0.05 Minimum on ipo is quite high

You certainly have to be joking, right?

0.05btc = approximately $20.  Anything less and it's not worth the time for either us nor the investor, after fees.

We appreciate your input, though.
goeugene

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:30:40 PM

Hey guys, how are you doing? Eugene here, how come I didn't get the memo about our coin going public? Did you guys really thew me and Frank_Jaeger under the bus for being too slow with development, you know - taking the time to do it properly and test everything on development environment before going to production?

I've took a look at feelscoin.net, the site you've created. Did anyone even test it?
1. The carousel component is broken. It doesn't scroll properly.
2. Broken links are all over the place.
Is your FeelsCoin release going to be of the same quality? I certainly hope not, that would be too easy for Frank_Jaeger and myself.

I thought the real site was feelscoin.org, you know - the one we've registered back in February?

Lastly, I've read your IPO section and description of FeelsCoin on the site... I didn't see a single mention of the PURPOSE of FeelsCoin.
What about the great "FeelsForCauses" idea we've had - where we would have the community vote on good causes to contribute the coins too? Were those ideas thrown under the bus as well? They are alive and well on feelscoin.org and Frank_Jaeger and myself intent to make them happen.
baxi

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:53:32 PM

It will be soon!!!  Let the count down begin

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:01:38 PM

Great coin! Smiley Smiley
FeelscoinOfficial (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:01:34 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2014, 04:36:59 PM by FeelscoinOfficial

Hey guys, how are you doing? Eugene here, how come I didn't get the memo about our coin going public? Did you guys really thew me and Frank_Jaeger under the bus for being too slow with development, you know - taking the time to do it properly and test everything on development environment before going to production?

I've took a look at feelscoin.net, the site you've created. Did anyone even test it?
Is your FeelsCoin release going to be of the same quality? I certainly hope not, that would be too easy for Frank_Jaeger and myself.

I thought the real site was feelscoin.org, you know - the one we've registered back in February?

Lastly, I've read your IPO section and description of FeelsCoin on the site... I didn't see a single mention of the PURPOSE of FeelsCoin.
What about the great "FeelsForCauses" idea we've had - where we would have the community vote on good causes to contribute the coins too? Were those ideas thrown under the bus as well? They are alive and well on feelscoin.org and Frank_Jaeger and myself intent to make them happen.

We started coin development in February; during which time we lost most of the team (as you well know). The reason people grew disheartened was because we were making no progress, mostly due to certain members of the team not actively participating or showing ANY work at all. The coin then went on hiatus (again as you know) at which point we decided to go ahead with a smaller team. You Eugene were to work on the website... which you then didn't update us on for a long period of time. Frank_Jaeger wasn't actually going to do ANYTHING but watch somebody else create the coin.

Eugene, yourself and Frank_Jaeger continued to regularly miss our nightly meetings, showed no work at all and had no input for close to two weeks. When we finally emailed you asking if you wanted to continue coin development you waited 3-4 days to reply. I wouldn't say we 'threw you under the bus' at all, I'd say we just weren't willing to continue being strung along by you two. If we had chosen to wait patiently for you I doubt we'd have put the coin out until Christmas.

As for the site:
1. It isn't supposed to scroll.
2. They are placeholders for future features.
3. Nope our coin launch is being extensively worked on, as well as helped along by knowledgeable outsiders. I also don't understand what you mean by 'too easy' for you two. Surely it would be a poor decision to launch a coin with the same name as another one? It wouldn't benefit anybody and in all honesty, looks petty on your part. We have used none of your work in this coin release (mainly because you didn't do any), so why be bitter?

The one site you'd set up for the prior project (http://www.cryptotourney.com/) looks far less impressive than the one we have (www.feelscoin.net). As well as this, your domain (www.feelscoin.org) is just a rehash of your old site with a red banner proclaiming our coin isn't legitimate. I think if you were serious about coin development you would have done more work upon the site (because it looks exactly the same as it did months ago). As well as this you didn't even utilise that domain name until yesterday, giving the remaining development team the impression that for all intents and purposes you were done with this project.

As for the Feelsforcauses idea, we are actively working upon its integration to our official site. Thank you for voicing your concerns in this thread and we wish you and Frank all the best in the future.
Frank_Jaeger

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:57:33 PM

We started coin development in February; during which time we lost most of the team (as you well know). The reason people grew disheartened was because we were making no progress, mostly due to certain members of the team not actively participating or showing ANY work at all. The coin then went on hiatus (again as you know) at which point we decided to go ahead with a smaller team. You Eugene were to work on the website... which you then didn't update us on for a long period of time. Frank_Jaeger wasn't actually going to do ANYTHING but watch somebody else create the coin.

Eugene, yourself and Frank_Jaeger continued to regularly miss our nightly meetings, showed no work at all and had no input for close to two weeks. When we finally emailed you asking if you wanted to continue coin development you waited 3-4 days to reply. I wouldn't say we 'threw you under the bus' at all, I'd say we just weren't willing to continue being strung along by you two. If we had chosen to wait patiently for you I doubt we'd have put the coin out until Christmas.

As for the site:
3. Nope our coin launch is being extensively worked on, as well as helped along by knowledgeable outsiders. I also don't understand what you mean by 'too easy' for you two. Surely it would be a poor decision to launch a coin with the same name as another one? It wouldn't benefit anybody and in all honesty, looks petty on your part. We have used none of your work in this coin release (mainly because you didn't do any), so why be bitter?

The one site you'd set up for the prior project (http://www.cryptotourney.com/) looks far less impressive than the one we have (www.feelscoin.net). As well as this, your domain (www.feelscoin.org) is just a rehash of your old site with a red banner proclaiming our coin isn't legitimate. I think if you were serious about coin development you would have done more work upon the site (because it looks exactly the same as it did months ago). As well as this you didn't even utilise that domain name until yesterday, giving the remaining development team the impression that for all intents and purposes you were done with this project.

As for the Feelsforcauses idea, we are actively working upon its integration to our official site. Thank you for voicing your concerns in this thread and we wish you and Frank all the best in the future.
Would you care to explain to the forum what it is you've accomplished since February? You literally have done nothing except mangle a free website template and make this rushed thread. That's it. You're guilty more than anyone else of doing absolutely nothing to contribute to this project. I understand you're in debt and hurting for money, but you've only ruined your chances at creating anything successful here. Which is perfect for us. We will release the proper client at the proper time when it's ready. Not a minute sooner. There will be no cash grab IPO for you here for your cookie cutter coin.

I've spent more time than either of you scumbags under the Feelscoin developer room. I left chat open overnight so that I could read developments when I wasn't on. I answered any emails I received immediately; I attended all of the original meetings wherever I could. I was there when, more recently, you two were in talks of leaving on your own to try and repeat this process ad infinitum. I did nothing about it because you don't concern me. It's obvious to anyone this is a scam and when we release the original Feelscoin it will entirely eclipse your failed attempt at hijacking our coin.
FeelscoinOfficial (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 10:40:58 PM

As for the site:

Would you care to explain to the forum what it is you've accomplished since February? You literally have done nothing except mangle a free website template and make this rushed thread. That's it. You're guilty more than anyone else of doing absolutely nothing to contribute to this project. I understand you're in debt and hurting for money, but you've only ruined your chances at creating anything successful here. Which is perfect for us. We will release the proper client at the proper time when it's ready. Not a minute sooner. There will be no cash grab IPO for you here for your cookie cutter coin.

I've spent more time than either of you scumbags under the Feelscoin developer room. I left chat open overnight so that I could read developments when I wasn't on. I answered any emails I received immediately; I attended all of the original meetings wherever I could. I was there when, more recently, you two were in talks of leaving on your own to try and repeat this process ad infinitum. I did nothing about it because you don't concern me. It's obvious to anyone this is a scam and when we release the original Feelscoin it will entirely eclipse your failed attempt at hijacking our coin.

Feel free to try and 'crash' our threads.  We'll gladly reciprocate when you try to later post your own weak copy.  Yes, yours would be a copy...since we have gone public first before you.  Sorry to say, but you snooze and you lose.  And both of you did PLENTY of snoozing.  The best part about it all?  Knowing both of your work ethics and how fast you both move, your coin should be fully ready to launch by....ohhh...early 2016.

You can point the finger all you want, but at the end of the day you did absolutely zero to contribute, and you know that.  Firing up the craptop and leaving the chatroom open to give the 'illusion' you're actively participating?  Ha.  What a joke.  Yes.  I can also leave my baseball cap on a chair inside the meeting room at my workplace and tell people 'hey look guys I'm a part of what you're doing!'  You don't talk, you're too lazy to do any work, and pretty much the only thing you EVER did was be philosophical and whine after the team had made decisions while you were too busy lolly gagging around to actively participate in them.

You didn't even attempt to develop the client, despite being arrogant beyond belief about your supposed programming skills (which, if true, ANY competent programmer could throw a scrypt coin together in a matter of a day), and only after months of sitting around giving us the runaround did you finally concede and say you wanted to outsource the work to someone better versed.  Aka you know jack sh*t about programming, and just wanted to tag along for the free ride.

Regarding our website, it is easily miles beyond yours.  And your criticisms aren't even warranted, as it's all been explained.  It's funny you mention we used a template, when your site is nothing but a re-hashed basic FREE template, yet still looks like it's stuck in the early 90's.  Way to shoot for the stars.  At least we  put out good money for a premium theme and not a free default template off a blog.

In essence, what we're trying to say here, is that thank god almighty you're off our team. We don't need that kind of cancer, all you did was hold us down.

To Eugene:  do not make it seem like we didn't give you ample opportunity and this was all a surprise.  You completely ignored a total of THREE emails we sent you giving you more than fair warning and an ultimatum to reply to let us know where you stood.  And all you did was ignore them.

To summarize: 1) lol@you thinking you have some kind of 'copyright' on the feelscoin endeavor, 2) we are the FIRST public ann for feelscoin, and 3) keep being females about this slandering our public threads instead of handling this in pm's, and we'll be sure to reciprocate in the future.

Good day, gents. Smiley
FeelscoinOfficial (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 10:58:22 PM

It will be soon!!!  Let the count down begin

Thank you! A little over 11 days left!
goeugene

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:49:46 PM

As for the site:

1. You still have not stated what is the purpose of your FeelsCoin, neither on your "site", nor in the IPO.

2. Do you even understand the concept of a proper software development cycle? The need for a test and production servers (and sometimes staging)?
www.cryptotourney.com is a test server, where I've incrementally developed and tested the site.
www.feelscoin.org is the production environment where a stable version of the site was deployed.

3. You've said you're using outside help to build your coin. Why bother man, if you can't hack it on your own, services such as http://coingen.io/ exist for people like you. How are you going to implement the integration gateway to link the bots from different sites together? Are you gonna pay someone to create your webservices? And then someone to create your backend for you? And get someone to fix every single issue? Or your software will never contain any bugs (they wont be able to handle the stink Cheesy!?)? One of the purposes of FeelsCoin is to be the ultimate social cryptocurrency. At least, our FeelsCoin, your FeelsCoin has no purpose at all right now (except to collect some cash).

4. Does the concept represented by FeelsCoin fit inside a scheme such as an IPO (with a disgraceful 20BTC minimum too). Do you see the meme which inspired FeelsCoin to be compatible with such monetization?

I am confident that you won't be able to deliver the PROPER product. Frank_Jaeger and I, on the other hand, will.
Frank_Jaeger

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:20:41 AM

Feel free to try and 'crash' our threads.  We'll gladly reciprocate when you try to later post your own weak copy.
It's not too hard to discredit you, given everything you've done. I'm perfectly confident my client is going to be superior to yours in every way. I'm meticulous. I'm not outsourcing my coin to someone that pumps altcoins out for side money.

Yes, yours would be a copy...since we have gone public first before you.  Sorry to say, but you snooze and you lose.  And both of you did PLENTY of snoozing.  The best part about it all?  Knowing both of your work ethics and how fast you both move, your coin should be fully ready to launch by....ohhh...early 2016.
How can I copy a coin that doesn't exist? How can I copy a coin when I was the first to finish and compile it? I have the final Windows and Mac binaries. You can try to use the time you have during your pathetic IPO to commission a coin from someone else, however by the time you actually receive it, the real Feelscoin will already have been released, freely to the public, with no fraudulent IPO attached.

You can point the finger all you want, but at the end of the day you did absolutely zero to contribute, and you know that.  Firing up the craptop and leaving the chatroom open to give the 'illusion' you're actively participating?  Ha.  What a joke.  Yes.  I can also leave my baseball cap on a chair inside the meeting room at my workplace and tell people 'hey look guys I'm a part of what you're doing!'  You don't talk, you're too lazy to do any work, and pretty much the only thing you EVER did was be philosophical and whine after the team had made decisions while you were too busy lolly gagging around to actively participate in them.
My one and only job was to create the client, and I've done so. There was no allotted time frame up until less than two weeks ago when we both agreed the client should be done within three weeks. This was a mutual agreement you and I made. Within those three weeks you decided to go rogue and make every attempt at sabotaging everyone else's hard work. Financially I contributed to the hosting, domain purchase, and even covered other members who couldn't cover themselves. I've contributed more than you have. I've spent more time discussing the development of the coin and specifications than you have.

You didn't even attempt to develop the client, despite being arrogant beyond belief about your supposed programming skills (which, if true, ANY competent programmer could throw a scrypt coin together in a matter of a day), and only after months of sitting around giving us the runaround did you finally concede and say you wanted to outsource the work to someone better versed.  Aka you know jack sh*t about programming, and just wanted to tag along for the free ride.
I know plenty about programming, I've been programming for 12 years. Could I have finished the coin sooner? Sure. I didn't because other foundational elements (website, social media sites) needed to be finished first (and still do). I spent more time going through the source and really understanding how bitcoin and its derivatives work, which is what I'm more interested in. I see that you haven't touched even slightly any of the social media pages. The most you've done is quick edit a template for a website, doing a terrible job at that. Again, you're guilty of doing less than anyone else. This is provable.

Regarding our website, it is easily miles beyond yours.  And your criticisms aren't even warranted, as it's all been explained.  It's funny you mention we used a template, when your site is nothing but a re-hashed basic FREE template, yet still looks like it's stuck in the early 90's.  Way to shoot for the stars.  At least we  put out good money for a premium theme and not a free default template off a blog.
I'll tear you an asshole about your website in a bit. I've saved a snapshot of it so I can really get down to what you think is a quality website and why it's not. If you can't handle creating a basic website, you're going to have infinitely more trouble with your own client.

In essence, what we're trying to say here, is that thank god almighty you're off our team. We don't need that kind of cancer, all you did was hold us down.

To Eugene:  do not make it seem like we didn't give you ample opportunity and this was all a surprise.  You completely ignored a total of THREE emails we sent you giving you more than fair warning and an ultimatum to reply to let us know where you stood.  And all you did was ignore them.
We're not off "your" team. Your "team" is nothing more than two dissident scammers who don't even have the first clue how to properly create, market, and deploy a cryptocurrency.

To summarize: 1) lol@you thinking you have some kind of 'copyright' on the feelscoin endeavor, 2) we are the FIRST public ann for feelscoin, and 3) keep being females about this slandering our public threads instead of handling this in pm's, and we'll be sure to reciprocate in the future.

Good day, gents. Smiley
You didn't address anything I asked. What did you contribute to the project prior to your leave? Absolutely nothing, except deluding yourselves into believing you were entitled to overseeing the project.

The public needs to be aware that this is a very poor investment. You're preselling a coin you don't even have. You stole the credentials to the group's social media accounts before attempting to destroy the project's shared developers document. You obviously have dubious morals. Who could trust you in light of what you've done? Mark my words, you will not succeed. One way or another you will face consequences for everything you've done up to this point, and I revel in that fact.
FeelscoinOfficial (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:31:32 AM

1. You still have not stated what is the purpose of your FeelsCoin, neither on your "site", nor in the IPO.

2. Do you even understand the concept of a proper software development cycle? The need for a test and production servers (and sometimes staging)?
www.cryptotourney.com is a test server, where I've incrementally developed and tested the site.
www.feelscoin.org is the production environment where a stable version of the site was deployed.

3. You've said you're using outside help to build your coin. Why bother man, if you can't hack it on your own, services such as http://coingen.io/ exist for people like you. How are you going to implement the integration gateway to link the bots from different sites together? Are you gonna pay someone to create your webservices? And then someone to create your backend for you? And get someone to fix every single issue? Or your software will never contain any bugs (they wont be able to handle the stink Cheesy!?)? One of the purposes of FeelsCoin is to be the ultimate social cryptocurrency. At least, our FeelsCoin, your FeelsCoin has no purpose at all right now (except to collect some cash).

4. Does the concept represented by FeelsCoin fit inside a scheme such as an IPO (with a disgraceful 20BTC minimum too). Do you see the meme which inspired FeelsCoin to be compatible with such monetization?

I am confident that you won't be able to deliver the PROPER product. Frank_Jaeger and I, on the other hand, will.

Ok this is getting rather tiresome and somewhat reminiscent of a child throwing their toys out of the pram when they don't get their way.  I'd ask you in a pleasant fashion to stop derailing this thread... but we both know you won't. I'd even say that we are just going to ignore you, but then you'd likely misguidedly take our silence as us not having anything to say back or (even worse) some admission of guilt. We have plenty to argue over with you regarding what has gone on during the development of this coin, but we aren't derailing our thread by bringing up these topics. Instead we will merely address your points as you present them (and then present them again in some cases, ignoring our prior statements) and hope you eventually see reason.

1. You yourself mentioned that FeelsCoin is going to be the ultimate social cryptocurrency, and whilst it was not mentioned directly in the first post, it was hinted at at the bottom of the little infogram. Plus it is mentioned on our website, which we would hope perusers of this thread would look at.

2. I do indeed understand the development of webpages, but be that as it may, both sites look exactly the same (I found it somewhat amusing that you took the former one down after my post earlier). Our point stand that you have done nothing to the site since your earliest version. After taking some time to browse through it we came to the conclusion that you've added absolutely 0 to it since our last string of ignored emails... that we sent to you about 2 weeks ago. We cannot say we didn't see that one coming. We finished our own site well before you despite starting it several weeks later. Obviously people now cannot compare the two (as once again, you took down the identical yet 'older' version) but then that is why you did it isn't it?

3. Regarding the technical/software end of our coin do not worry about us, as it really isn't your issue anymore. Matter of fact, you should put more emphasis on worrying about how you will support your own coin, assuming it ever launches. Regarding your spew of technical jargon, you might want to learn how to grasp concepts of nameservers...even though you want to make it seem like rocket science.

4. Don't start Eugene. As early insurance against a team member going 'rogue' I printscreened a lot of our earliest correspondence and certain parts of the early development document. I recall you and Jaeger were particularly loud in advocating for an even higher IPO, so with a modicum of respect, don't even start attempting to act holier than thou.  

To contrast the lesser of our development team, we are confident that our coin will achieve all we thought of and more to boot(and I say 'we' lightly, as it was actually me who came up with the concept, name, coin design, FeelsForCauses). Once again I also implore you not to do the foolish thing and release a coin of the same name, for the reasons I stated up above.

Eugene and Jaeger, if you want to do the gentlemanly thing and actually discuss this issue like adults, PM us. We would relish the opportunity to discuss this sticky wicket with you privately, as you achieve nothing by harping on in our ANN thread but causing the world to laugh.

Now I'm going to take the opportunity to apologise to the users of this forum browsing through this trainwreck for the shameless derailing of this thread and this little domestic (foreign? Funny, I don't really know how to describe this) we appear to be having. It almost looks like an argument one might have in a soap opera haha! We implore you to continue watching this thread for news about the coin and hopefully far less childish drama.
FeelscoinOfficial (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:01:07 AM

It's not too hard to discredit you, given everything you've done. I'm perfectly confident my client is going to be superior to yours in every way. I'm meticulous. I'm not outsourcing my coin to someone that pumps altcoins out for side money.

Again, all you have is talk.  Same thing you've had from day one.  Just a lot of pompous, philosophical air spouted about with zero substance.  YOU have no client.  I don't see one.  Again.  By the time all is said and done, I don't expect you to drop your 'fraudulent' copy coin until months from now given your flawless track record of procrastination. 

How can I copy a coin that doesn't exist? How can I copy a coin when I was the first to finish and compile it? I have the final Windows and Mac binaries. You can try to use the time you have during your pathetic IPO to commission a coin from someone else, however by the time you actually receive it, the real Feelscoin will already have been released, freely to the public, with no fraudulent IPO attached.

You're finally starting to grasp the scope of your own situation.  Exactly.  Nothing about your coin 'exists.'  You have zero. Zilch.  Nada.  What you DO have is an overwhelming sense of bitterness from your own shortcomings, as is quite apparent from your recent postings both on here and on /biz.  Funny you should mention you don't have to do any talking to derail a project you touted as a 'scam,' when in essence that's all you've devoted yourself to doing.  It just really sucks that ours is a completely transparent escrow only IPO, and that makes you sleep bad at night. Because you can try and pick apart OUR (not your) coin all you want, but in the end, it's everything your coin will never be.  Original, legit, and with actual dedicated developers who don't sit on their ass and leave problems to be solved for weeks on end.    Again, we'll be anxiously awaiting for your fail clone to be released by mid 2015, and that's being way too optimistic.  I can only feel for the poor souls who decide to mine your insta-mined crap, then all the sudden wonder what the hell happened when the coin needs forking and you're too busy being afk counting your shekels.  Sounds right about up your alley.

My one and only job was to create the client, and I've done so. There was no allotted time frame up until less than two weeks ago when we both agreed the client should be done within three weeks. This was a mutual agreement you and I made. Within those three weeks you decided to go rogue and make every attempt at sabotaging everyone else's hard work. Financially I contributed to the hosting, domain purchase, and even covered other members who couldn't cover themselves. I've contributed more than you have. I've spent more time discussing the development of the coin and specifications than you have.

Defer, defer, defer.  Again.  You're pompous with no substance and self-accountability.  You toot your horn at your non substantiated credentials, yet have zero to show for it.   You had over a month to develop a coin that would take any remotely competent programmer an afternoon to copy and port.  LOL@you making it seem like it's some gigantic endeavor.  Oh, also hillarious how you point out that you 'could' have done it much sooner, but was just waiting on the rest of us to design the website?  Do you even know how ridiculous you sound?  The specifications for the coin were done almost 3 weeks ago (and as usual, decided without you since you are afk 24/7 in team chats)...that is ALL you ever needed to develop the clone and clients. 

Oh, what's even better?  I kept screenshots of the email correspondence from YOU stating that you didn't think you could do the coin in time  (aka you have zero ability to decipher code and alter a fine lines) and it was over your head, and that you wanted to outsource it to another member on here...and even front 0.3 btc of your own money to do it.  Now ain't that a b---.     Feel free to rebuttal, and I'll gladly post the screenshot. Smiley   See, unlike you, the rest of the team never claimed to have glorious programming expertise, which is why we entrusted you with those duties.  Until it quickly started to become apparent you don't know code from your own ass.  But I'm sure the people will see that when and IF ever your scam coin ever launches.  That's a huge, huge 'if', btw.

(this also proves you never read our ultimatum emails, as we also stated that we would gladly refund your measly btc contribution for hosting, which actually was and still is in the possession of Goy...which was basically the one and ONLY thing you contributed to the entire project.  A whopping $17 dollars worth of your hard earned shekels.

I know plenty about programming, I've been programming for 12 years. Could I have finished the coin sooner? Sure. I didn't because other foundational elements (website, social media sites) needed to be finished first (and still do). I spent more time going through the source and really understanding how bitcoin and its derivatives work, which is what I'm more interested in. I see that you haven't touched even slightly any of the social media pages. The most you've done is quick edit a template for a website, doing a terrible job at that. Again, you're guilty of doing less than anyone else. This is provable.

Refer to above.  Not hard to pick apart your argument or character.

J and I wrote the ANN thread, IPO thread, and I put together the website quicker than it took Eugene to get absolutely nowhere with his 1990's style vanilla template in over a month.  Go ahead and try and pick apart our website.  But unfortunately you fail to realize you're fighting a losing battle, as you yourselves are working of a barebones template that looks EONS worse than ours, and borderline neolithic.    As aforementioned, Goy has made zero progress on it in over 3 weeks now, so good luck with ever getting that done.   I can't even imagine your team meetings, if you even want to call them that.  Most likely just both of you leaving your computer on being afk in chat while crickets sing the night away.  If any of you in here EVER need something to NOT get done, these two guys are THE ones for you.  Rest assured they are completely allergic to the concepts of responsibility, accountability, deadlines, and urgency. 

It will be more than a treat to witness the absolute trainwreck of a 'project' you guys will end up releasing a good year or two from now.  If ever.  I'll be sure to sit back, crack a cold one, and watch the disaster unfold.  Then lulz uncontrollably as the ultimate irony dawns upon me: I'll never know that feels.

Cheers!

Frank_Jaeger

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:34:33 AM

Again, all you have is talk.  Same thing you've had from day one.  Just a lot of pompous, philosophical air spouted about with zero substance.  YOU have no client.  I don't see one.  Again.  By the time all is said and done, I don't expect you to drop your 'fraudulent' copy coin until months from now given your flawless track record of procrastination. 
This is the second time you've used the word "philosophical" in an inappropriate context. I don't think you understand what that word means.

See, when you make claims against me, I provide evidence to refute them because they're not true. I address them fully instead of sidestepping them. Here's some proof: http://youtu.be/yK2zBHUtB08.

You're finally starting to grasp the scope of your own situation.  Exactly.  Nothing about your coin 'exists.'  You have zero. Zilch.  Nada.  What you DO have is an overwhelming sense of bitterness from your own shortcomings, as is quite apparent from your recent postings both on here and on /biz.  Funny you should mention you don't have to do any talking to derail a project you touted as a 'scam,' when in essence that's all you've devoted yourself to doing.  It just really sucks that ours is a completely transparent escrow only IPO, and that makes you sleep bad at night. Because you can try and pick apart OUR (not your) coin all you want, but in the end, it's everything your coin will never be.  Original, legit, and with actual dedicated developers who don't sit on their ass and leave problems to be solved for weeks on end.    Again, we'll be anxiously awaiting for your fail clone to be released by mid 2015, and that's being way too optimistic.  I can only feel for the poor souls who decide to mine your insta-mined crap, then all the sudden wonder what the hell happened when the coin needs forking and you're too busy being afk counting your shekels.  Sounds right about up your alley.
Any attempt here to describe my own personal state of mind or declare what I have or have not accomplished is simply pathetic, see my previous point.

Defer, defer, defer.  Again.  You're pompous with no substance and self-accountability.  You toot your horn at your non substantiated credentials, yet have zero to show for it.   You had over a month to develop a coin that would take any remotely competent programmer an afternoon to copy and port.  LOL@you making it seem like it's some gigantic endeavor.  Oh, also hillarious how you point out that you 'could' have done it much sooner, but was just waiting on the rest of us to design the website?  Do you even know how ridiculous you sound?  The specifications for the coin were done almost 3 weeks ago (and as usual, decided without you since you are afk 24/7 in team chats)...that is ALL you ever needed to develop the clone and clients. 
I have plenty to show, see point one. I already stated in my previous post that it doesn't take as long as I've spent to create a coin. I also stated why. I never claimed it was a gigantic endeavor. I took longer than necessary because other priorities (the website and social media links) were not in a finished state. You can't release a coin without a foundation; therefor it is unnecessary for me to complete the coin before the other higher priority tasks have been completed.

You seem to have a short memory. I was not only present for the final specifications behind the coin, I had a helping hand in it. You can't decide on specifications when you don't understand them to begin with, and none of you did.

And again, I spent more physical time in the chat than anyone else. Just because you were only on at 4am on occasion doesn't mean I was never on. Some people have jobs and some people live in different time zones than you do.

Oh, what's even better?  I kept screenshots of the email correspondence from YOU stating that you didn't think you could do the coin in time  (aka you have zero ability to decipher code and alter a fine lines) and it was over your head, and that you wanted to outsource it to another member on here...and even front 0.3 btc of your own money to do it.  Now ain't that a b---.     Feel free to rebuttal, and I'll gladly post the screenshot. Smiley   See, unlike you, the rest of the team never claimed to have glorious programming expertise, which is why we entrusted you with those duties.  Until it quickly started to become apparent you don't know code from your own ass.  But I'm sure the people will see that when and IF ever your scam coin ever launches.  That's a huge, huge 'if', btw.
You know how I know you're lying? Because you said you had screenshots of the email instead of saying you can screenshot the email. How don't you have the original email? You can't claim to have preemptively taken a screenshot of an email; you wouldn't have anticipated this situation. I never said I couldn't dev the coin, I simple offered to offhand development if the release date (which was then unannounced) was sooner than expected. That's when we agreed upon the three weeks, which I could more than handle. And you're right, I was willing to be a team player and pay 0.3BTC for the service if it came to it, since it was my responsibility. Please release your supposed screenshot for all of us to see.

(this also proves you never read our ultimatum emails, as we also stated that we would gladly refund your measly btc contribution for hosting, which actually was and still is in the possession of Goy...which was basically the one and ONLY thing you contributed to the entire project.  A whopping $17 dollars worth of your hard earned shekels.
The one and only email I never responded to is the one where you claimed to be severing me from a project when you have no authority to do so, because I had no reason to. You're not an authority; you never were an authority. Our team is entirely autonomous and level and has been from the start. Unfortunately this enabled you (a trusted party by the group) to steal the login credentials of our social media sites for yourself and leave the project.

J and I wrote the ANN thread, IPO thread, and I put together the website quicker than it took Eugene to get absolutely nowhere with his 1990's style vanilla template in over a month.  Go ahead and try and pick apart our website.  But unfortunately you fail to realize you're fighting a losing battle, as you yourselves are working of a barebones template that looks EONS worse than ours, and borderline neolithic.    As aforementioned, Goy has made zero progress on it in over 3 weeks now, so good luck with ever getting that done.   I can't even imagine your team meetings, if you even want to call them that.  Most likely just both of you leaving your computer on being afk in chat while crickets sing the night away.  If any of you in here EVER need something to NOT get done, these two guys are THE ones for you.  Rest assured they are completely allergic to the concepts of responsibility, accountability, deadlines, and urgency. 
So you wrote a forum post, and slapped together a shitty website. That is precisely what I've said you've done, and you can't tell me it takes 2 months to achieve that. You're guiltier than I am of procrastination and have literally contributed nothing to Feelscoin. It's hilarious for you to point your finger at me. It's the pot calling the kettle black, except the pot doesn't work.

It will be more than a treat to witness the absolute trainwreck of a 'project' you guys will end up releasing a good year or two from now.  If ever.  I'll be sure to sit back, crack a cold one, and watch the disaster unfold.  Then lulz uncontrollably as the ultimate irony dawns upon me: I'll never know that feels.

Cheers!
I have a sneaking suspicion you're sweating pretty hard right about now.
Frank_Jaeger

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 03:11:17 AM

I will not take this to PMs. Unlike you I have nothing to hide about the way I operate. Calling something childish doesn't make it so. You've wronged myself and the team and people will know about it. People have the right to know when they're being conned.

Exhibit A:
http://i57.tinypic.com/v76ohw.png
The biggest red flag. You don't even know what everyday platforms people use.  You don't have Windows, Mac and Linux. You have Windows (a desktop OS), Mac (a desktop OS) and Android (a mobile OS). This indicates you don't know the difference between them. If you're the average Joe I wouldn't expect you to, but if you're alleged coin devs and you don't even know this, you're beyond help. Linux is the easiest platform to compile the client on, and somehow you skipped over it.

Exhibit B:
http://i57.tinypic.com/28k7thi.png
The next red flag. You have duplicate, unused, and irrelevant footer links. This is something you could've very easily fixed since I pointed out how horrible your template edited website is, but you didn't. Gross incompetence. If you were running a placeholder that's one thing, but this is your fully released public website with broken nonworking links. I don't even know how you managed to screw up something so simple, but good job. It's obvious you don't proof your own work.

Exhibit C:
http://i57.tinypic.com/35i4xhu.png
This isn't to discredit your website, but to discredit yourselves. Why are you hiding behind aliases if you have no reason to? I'll tell you why; you don't want people having your identities and information when you pump and dump (assuming you make it that far) and leave them with nothing. Not to mention your nonexistent IPO investors. If I was pulling a fast one like you guys, I wouldn't want my information out there either.

Also your contact us and Twitter links don't work for "J Feels," and the link for contacting "T Feels" is "http://feelscoin.net/admin@feelscoin.net". That's really sad that you don't know how to setup a contact us form or even have an external link for a client to open.

Exhibit D:
http://i60.tinypic.com/2dsn6n8.png
Nothing here appears to be out of place except there being no sense of style. It's obvious that the template's default primary color (orange) is out of place here. Entirely unprofessional. It would take two seconds to change the default template color, but you haven't out of sheer laziness. The default background isn't relevant, and you've left the scroll which does nothing except reintroduce the same intro. I'm sure you can't remove the option without breaking your precious template.

Before you go on a crusade to point out the flaws in our website, I'd like to point out that the premise behind my argument is that you've publicly released a flawed and unfinished website in conjunction with the announcement of your coin, whereas we have not. And that's the difference between us. We will only release our coin when it's done, with supporting media in a 100% finished and professional state. You on the other hand are overly anxious to push your coin out in a half released state because of the personal debt you're in.
CoolGecko

Activity: 214

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:06:25 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2014, 09:09:38 PM by CoolGecko

FeelscoinOfficial; your website says "100% better than competing altcoins"

That is baloney because there are other similar altcoins. Developing your coin only required taking the work of others and modifying it a little bit.

From reading both of your histories, it appears that both you and your current partner are not technical people. I'm inclined to believe Frank Jaegar's version of what happened rather than yours, because I'm sure that others must have done most/all of the technical work.

You brag about your artwork, but I don't like the image representing your coin. But that's just me; that sort of thing is subjective.

Bitcoin:   1DZRJpmpVctHoP5neqHE9gayBNS3oJNjuV
Quazarcoin: 1PBL7vfv3oEBgVuE5yt3ptHydTACwuD6G9YVNpGLBgSYKN5wZbf1MA3CxfEU6aYNnDbktwyKCfJ2DM3 QRBUoC4NJAapjZEw
Ubuntu 14.04, 64 bit
CoolGecko

Activity: 214

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:48:08 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2014, 08:36:18 PM by CoolGecko

I have written software and know that good software isn't thrown together and developing something like a script coin would take WAY longer than a day, even if the code was developed by others earlier and just needed to be modified. Like Frank has said, testing is very important. Software is so complex that even the best developers will have bugs in their code that need to be discovered and fixed. This process takes time. One of the main problems with these alt coins is that many developers don't test their software enough and so we have many problems with the coins when they are released.

Frank and goeugene; you guys take your time and get it right. If the specs are similar to the specs on this coin, and if I think it's not a scam, I'll mine it. Thanks for your work.

Bitcoin:   1DZRJpmpVctHoP5neqHE9gayBNS3oJNjuV
Quazarcoin: 1PBL7vfv3oEBgVuE5yt3ptHydTACwuD6G9YVNpGLBgSYKN5wZbf1MA3CxfEU6aYNnDbktwyKCfJ2DM3 QRBUoC4NJAapjZEw
Ubuntu 14.04, 64 bit
lubing7683

Activity: 486

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 02:30:10 AM

is this IPO over?
when the coin will be officially launched?
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 12:25:47 PM

IPO was cancelled. @lubing7683 I am extremely sorry, I missed FeelscoinOfficial's PM about refund.

Please let me know your bitcoin address so i can send you funds back.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: