Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:50:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ [ANN][FEEL] Feelscoin - RARE Scrypt Hybrid POW + POS *ESCROW IPO* That Feel!!  (Read 7427 times)
FeelscoinOfficial (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:00:01 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 06:57:04 AM by FeelscoinOfficial

"I know that feels, bro."

We've all been there.  Whether it's that overwhelming feeling of defeat, or simply offering
emotional consolation towards a fellow crypto-buddy as he lost half his earnings
investing in yesterday's shitcoin.  'That feels' encompasses more than just top tier
internet meme...it embodies that universal level of understanding shared by every
individual, regardless of race, creed, color, or economic status.  

And now we're bringing that same mentality to the crypto world.  You see...it takes a lot
more than just an overproduced, run-of-the-mill scrypt coin to live up to the
expectations set forth by such a popular internet sensation.  It takes scarcity, innovation,
and most of all...a team of dedicated developers striving to provide the greatest community
and following seen since Dogecoin.  This is not your typical pump and dump endeavor, this is a future
top 10 market cap mainstay in the alt game looking to supercede many of the household
names.  Why aim for the moon when you can shoot for the stars?

Though Feelscoin will aescend the ranks much like Dogecoin with its well-established, easily
identifiable branding...do not let that fool you.  With a total cap of only 99 million coins mined during
both the IPO and initial Proof of Work stage, FeelsCoin is going to be over 150x more scarce
than Mintcoin...which will ensure a strong price foundation from day one.  Our hybrid Proof of Work/
Proof of Stake system is undoubtedly the future of cryptos, as it offers the greatest resiliency
from 51% network attacks, whilst being markedly friendlier to both miners and the environment with its
supreme energy efficiency.  

In order to further facilitate secondary market growth and demand, we are offering a generous
35% interest reward throughout the first year of the Proof of Stake phase.  This means early
IPO adopters, individuals who mined this rare coin from the onset, and users that purchased/traded
the coin on the secondary market can all reap the benefits of holding their Feelscoins following
the termination of the Proof of Work stage.  They will all earn 35% of their current wallet balance back
simply for holding coins in their wallet balance for a minimum of 30 days.  No fancy or costly GPU/CPU rigs or
ASIC farms required...anyone with a $200 dollar netbook will earn the same interest rate on their earnings
as the next individual.  Now this is our idea of a truly fair and free market!  

-Scrypt algorithm w/ Kimoto Gravity Well

-Total Proof of Work Coins Mined: 99,000,000

-Mining stage to last 40 days

-Total blocks: 57,600

-Coins rewarded per block: 1718.75

-Block target time: 1 minute

-Difficulty retargeting every block

-No block halving

-Confirmations: 3 per transaction

-Proof of stake interest rewards: 32% first year, halving every consecutive year thereafter

-Interest paid every 30 days for coins held and unmoved in the wallet during that time span

http://i58.tinypic.com/wb3wab.png

http://feelscoin.net

http://i59.tinypic.com/30bfxv8.png

https://twitter.com/FeelsCoin
https://www.facebook.com/feelscoin
http://www.reddit.com/r/feelscoin/

http://i60.tinypic.com/149sh0.png

Coming soon.

http://i61.tinypic.com/2hd03tk.png

In order to fully ensure the integrity of both this project as well as the valuable pledges
of our investors, we are committed to sticking with a strict IPO policy with full transparency through a
trusted escrow service.  All IPO BTC pledges will be made directly to trusted forum member
'escrow.ms' : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=76380 who shall hold all gathered
funds and release them to us only AFTER we have successfully transferred the allocated coins directly
to your wallet address immediately following coin launch (within 24 hours).  
We feel this is an absolute mandatory step for any successful coin with trustworthy developers,
especially in the wake of the flood of scams running rampant through this forum and the crypto
world in general.  No hidden agendas means no inherent risk.  You will get what you paid for.

http://i60.tinypic.com/de9np2.png

Our IPO system is formulated to extrapolate the maximum value of FEELSCOIN both pre and post launch.
We will continue accepting IPO pledges until either one of the 2 following scenarios is met:

1) We receive a total of 50.0 btc worth of pledges

-or-

2) Until the 14th day (2 weeks) following the date of this IPO announcement, when the coin launches. A
live countdown timer will be implemented both in this thread and on our website for your convenience.
Any pledges submitted after launch has commenced will unfortunately no longer be qualified for
the IPO offer, and the BTC will be promptly returned to your wallet.  So please do not send after
the deadline, and be sure to get in as early as possible to lock in your spot!

In either event, the amount of coins you will receive will be a percentage directly proportional to your IPO pledge
amount, divided by the total pool of IPO btc gathered. This percentage will vary from a share of either 4 or 8% of the total
coins, as the IPO will (to ensure each investor receives an adeqaute amount of coins befitting thier
investment) either be 4% of total coins if the IPO raises under 20btc, or will amount to 8% if the IPO exceeds this number.

http://i59.tinypic.com/2ntjmzp.png

If the total amount of BTC accrued during the IPO stage is under 20.0BTC, then the total distributed premine will be
4%.  If the total amount of BTC is 20.0BTC or GREATER, then the total distributed premine will be 8%. We feel as though
this incentivized structure will encourage more widespread initial adoption, as well as giving investors a bigger
piece of the pie if the IPO garners huge popularity.

For example, if you pledged 3btc, and we received a total of 30btc, then your coin allocation would
be as follows:

3btc is 10% of 30btc. The total number of FEELSCOINS alloted for the IPO is 8% (over 20btc), or  
7,920,000 coins.

So 10% of 7,920,000 coins, would mean you would earn 792,000 FEELSCOINS for your
3BTC pledge in this situation.

Obviously, the more you donate, the bigger piece of the pie you shall receive.  However, to ensure
a more fair method of distribution and help eliminate whale scenarios, we are putting a hard cap of
4BTC's per individual.   Minimum IPO investment is 0.05btc.. Maximum of 4.0btc per individual. Please be aware, your final IPO donation will
reflect the balance AFTER transaction fees.  We reserve the right to cancel or reject any IPO donations
that we feel may be linked to other ghost accounts.

We are certain this coin will be worth substantial amounts in the future based simply on the scarcity,
coin structure, and overwhelmingly popular meme popularity...so early IPO investors should be
quite handsomly rewarded both short and long-term.

http://i60.tinypic.com/dzt8cy.png

We would like to create a fully documented and organized environment for our investor base.  This
eliminates any possible gray areas or confusion for all parties involved.

If you would like to become an early adopter and secure your coins, please remit your BTC payment
to forum member 'escrow.ms''s specially set up donation address:

167Uiwpa35CYNzRTWscteiaK3YnJ2aq3Dx

After remitting the BTC payment, please complete the following step:

1) PM us with your payment details, including

-Amount of BTC pledged:
-BTC Transaction ID:
-Your email address: (please ensure it is current and valid)

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: Escrow.ms specific instructions for IPO submittal:

"People will send their funds (BTC) to the escrow (ME).
Then, after IPO will be closed, feelsoin will be distributed to the IPO buyers.

Please only send funds from the wallet you fully control.
I will require signed confirmation message or proof of payment from all buyers to release escrow.
Don't use exchange sites and offchain wallets like coinbase."

After confirming successful payment receipt with escrow.ms and receiving your PM with
all corresponding details, we shall email you with official confirmation of your IPO pledge.
Please save this email for your records.  If for any reason you did not receive the confirmation
email, please send us a follow up PM and we shall rectify the situation immediately.

We will also add your forum name, date pledged, amount of btc pledged, and anonymized  
email address to our web-based IPO ledger google doc, which can be viewed at any time here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArHOMbwjAv3EdG92dGZrWll3b1Q3N2x4N3UxWUNWbHc&usp=sharing#gid=0

Again, professionalism and transparency lends itself to greater coin success and investor
confidence.  We greatly appreciate any and all BTC pledges!

http://i60.tinypic.com/10xerlu.png

- Investor refunds will be available ONLY if the coin doesn't launch as promised[/color]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FeelscoinOfficial (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:39:26 AM

To reiterate, coin will be officially launched/IPO period ending at 11:59 PST on April 21st, 2014.  Brace thyselves, brethren...the crypto world will not have seen anything like this since Doge!
Ruskiano

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:01:18 AM

Looks awesome!

http://feelscoin.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/shut-up-and-take-my-feelscoin.png
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 01:11:10 AM

"We feel this is an absolute mandatory step for any successful coin with trustworthy developers,
especially in the wake of the flood of scams running rampant through this forum and the crypto
world in general.  No hidden agendas means no inherent risk.  You will get what you paid for."

At least you have some humour....
But why exactly are you asking for investor or money (it isn't written anywhere) ?

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
FeelscoinOfficial (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:37:00 AM

"We feel this is an absolute mandatory step for any successful coin with trustworthy developers,
world in general.  No hidden agendas means no inherent risk.  You will get what you paid for."

At least you have some humour....
But why exactly are you asking for investor or money (it isn't written anywhere) ?

Not exactly sure as to where the humor you implied stems from, as we certainly do not find previous scamcoins in any way humorous.

Well, firstly, we'd like to develop a solid price foundation for the coin.  But due to the fact the coin is rarer than most of its Proof of Stake predecessors, we'd like to give anyone and everyone the opportunity to invest early and lock in their coins, should they not have the time or resources available to mine the coin themselves.  The IPO funds will also help us in our dev costs and advertising, as we have put quite a bit of time, money and effort into the website and development of this coin.  This definitely was not a slapped together in 3 minute deal.

We understand there is a stigma surrounding IPO's lately, but we have eliminated all doubts by implementing an ESCROW ONLY policy for all ipo pledges.  There is zero risk involved, and escrow.ms is easily the most trusted IPO service on bitcointalk.  He will be replying shortly in this thread to verify our partnership.

You don't get your coins = we don't get any IPO funds.  Simple as that.  

If you'd like to become an early adopter before the secondary market values undoubtedly increase, then we encourage you to participate.

Else, you are certainly free to mine or purchase the coins through exchanges!
zheratuul

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:42:55 AM

needs to be x11 or skein. It's getting hotter in my place  Embarrassed
FeelscoinOfficial (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:48:03 AM

needs to be x11 or skein. It's getting hotter in my place  Embarrassed

We do appreciate your input, and will take it into consideration.

However, at this point we would like to launch the coin as Scrypt with KGW to encourage a wider base of miners, as we are going to market this coin towards the generalized public including various forums non crypto related...most of whom will most likely not want to delve deep into special configuration files or batch scrypts to mine on their system.  But we could always switch to a different algo in the future if need be.

This is definitely a democratic endeavor which fits the feels meme perfectly, so if the majority of our users feel we should make a change, then we will definitely take all input with an open mind to help ensure the coin is everything it should be.

GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 01:51:32 AM

FUGG Cheesy Cheesy
PandogeRICH

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:09:12 AM

>tfw no free coins

feelsbadman.jpg
bigbell

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:08:13 AM

Saw this on /biz/, lol sent you guys 0.05 btc for shits and giggles. Send me an email about when and how to claim the coins. Transaction info and other stuff in pm.
TheMightyX

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:09:59 AM

So.... you want people to pay you money for taking someone elses source code, changing some of the numbers around, slapping a new name on it and releasing it as the next shiny new coin?

Why wouldn't people take that money and invest it in an already established coin with proven developers and communities behind them?

Oh right, then you wouldn't be able to buy yourself a new car or go on that vacation.
Please, take my money now.
FeelscoinOfficial (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:47:28 AM

Saw this on /biz/, lol sent you guys 0.05 btc for shits and giggles. Send me an email about when and how to claim the coins. Transaction info and other stuff in pm.

Thank you, my friend, for being our first IPO participant! Have replied to your pm. Smiley
FeelscoinOfficial (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:54:11 AM

So.... you want people to pay you money for taking someone elses source code, changing some of the numbers around, slapping a new name on it and releasing it as the next shiny new coin?

Why wouldn't people take that money and invest it in an already established coin with proven developers and communities behind them?

Oh right, then you wouldn't be able to buy yourself a new car or go on that vacation.
Please, take my money now.

And exactly how many of the new coins on the market aside from possibly NXT had entirely new codebase and technology fresh out the gate?

Yep.  

While you're welcome to your criticism, your expectations for a coin at inception are quite a bit unrealistic, to say the least.

We all saw what happened to dogecoin, which was anything BUT an innovative coin. While technology is a great driving force for alts, a strong community can easily foreshadow and make up for any possible shortcomings.  To argue that notion would be to argue history.  A coin is only as good as its adoption.

We are going to aggressively market this coin in every which way possible to ensure it has the greatest chance at success and not just be another here-today-gone-tomorrow coin.  We feel that the problem with most alts nowadays, is that they focus so much on the technicals, that they completely ignore the user base and making things fun and accessible.  With this coin, we offer basically every possible avenue for people to acquire coins, with the added incentive of high first year proof of stake rewards.  

Now contrast this with a 'national coin,' where devs hold 50 percent or more of the premine...and I think you have the real epitome of something criticism worthy.

Thank you for your reply, regardless.
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:56:31 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 08:18:10 AM by escrow.ms

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

ESCROW AGREEMENT

The escrow address for feelscoin IPO is :

BTC: 167Uiwpa35CYNzRTWscteiaK3YnJ2aq3Dx

Escrow Procedure and Payment Instruction

People will send their funds (BTC) to the escrow (ME).
Then, after IPO will be closed, feelsoin will be distributed to the IPO buyers.

Please only send funds from the wallet you fully control.
I will require signed confirmation message or proof of payment from all buyers to release escrow.
Don't use exchange sites and offchain wallets like coinbase.

Terms and Conditions:

1. Total amount of coins produced is 99 million

2. Total IPO Coins are based on some conditions, which are :
a) 4% of coins towards IPO if btc donations are less than 20.0btc by the deadline
b) 8% of coins towards IPO if btc donations are greater than 20.0 btc by the deadline

3. Refunds will be available only if the coin doesn't launch.
4. The total amount of BTC received will be divided and distributed to investors 24-48hrs after launch.

Termination.
This Escrow Agreement shall terminate upon the first to occur of any of the following events:

1) If developer failed to send the IPO coins to escrow.
2) More than 70% IPO investors ask for refunds.

Discharge of Escrow Agent.
Upon the delivery of all of the subject matter or monies pursuant to the terms of this Escrow Agreement,
the duties of Escrow Agent shall terminate and Escrow Agent shall be discharged from any further obligation hereunder.

Fine Print:
This Contract is solely generated for the purpose of facilitating the transaction between the seller and the buyer, which refers to the pseudonyms used on bitcointalk.org.
As a Escrow I am only here to make sure you get your Feels coins. I don't take any responsibility of other promises from developers.
The escrow holder, escrow.ms, assumes and gives no liability or guarantees on the satisfaction of all parties involved, although he agrees to mediate and facilitate the deal to the fullest extent he is capable of.
The verbal acceptance by both parties (or the failure to reject) and the sending of Bitcoins to the escrow address above constitutes the acceptance of the terms and conditions stated, and the activation of this Contract.

Please understand that I am assuming the risk of holding the escrowed Bitcoins, and I am using my own time to facilitate this transaction.
I am imposing a fixed and nonrefundable fee of 1% for this transaction, which will be paid to 1nPfxnncZqWvVP4UHT6XLfNzfaik7akQS.

Thank you
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.22 (MingW32)

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJTRQIWAAoJELOnDWq4K6fhZJ0H/jplhVfxUW93/l4a3CJzuNn0
v9rsafFgozeLrwkQhAYSl3FkrwWJpiCTve87gpnjEzEF6sG4rdKYTf6BtCFTazko
MMuARWXFHSGxeOvH2mFMI29Y/lwguIxpguWt7SfHZuIYc9L8I/PoLWqLKR8IrIsp
R0dqOhV0NfpylOEewJKOy9lFXnPV02Zm9WIO9S/OVEguI0jO3faSfa+RczRPmm6T
sFhM6SMnTclVefeLdDU40KzeC5rxQB/VGYiXVP1fSp9araOC00N+zJqhg7Da5w7L
URXANIPmMwyCP6Gs7sv1pP9759uhYHSUoFDcjQDUDue8VFgp617X7s9IuUk5tvg=
=ZIlU
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
FeelscoinOfficial (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:03:56 AM

^^ Thank you sir! All perspective investors can pledge with confidence.  We do NOT accept any coins except through Escrow only.
Frank_Jaeger

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:09:16 AM

This is not the official release of Feelscoin. Two of the original founding members of the coin have annexed themselves from the group and are attempting to IPO a coin they are not in possession of. This is blatant fraud. I'm the lead developer of the project and I alone have the binaries for Windows and Linux, and soon to be Mac.

These poor fools are under the impression that by jumping the gun prematurely, they will be securing the right to our hard work. It takes little scrutiny to realize these two have nothing to show. None of their social media links amount to anything and their "official site" is just half-assed and broken. This is self-evident; follow the links yourself.

Not that any of you probably care, but when Feelscoin is ready to be released, it will be done so by the actual developers who have invested real time and effort into the project. It will be on feelscoin.com (not .net), and will be professionally designed and coded.
FeelscoinOfficial (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:26:50 AM

This is not the official release of Feelscoin. Two of the original founding members of the coin have annexed themselves from the group and are attempting to IPO a coin they are not in possession of. This is blatant fraud. I'm the lead developer of the project and I alone have the binaries for Windows and Linux, and soon to be Mac.

These poor fools are under the impression that by jumping the gun prematurely, they will be securing the right to our hard work. It takes little scrutiny to realize these two have nothing to show. None of their social media links amount to anything and their "official site" is just half-assed and broken. This is self-evident; follow the links yourself.

Not that any of you probably care, but when Feelscoin is ready to be released, it will be done so by the actual developers who have invested real time and effort into the project. It will be on feelscoin.com (not .net), and will be professionally designed and coded.

Yeah, take it from this guy.  A guy with absolutely zero to show.  Oh, and he's a no-show 98 percent of the time and puts in zero work, so it's a wonder why we kicked him off the team after over a month of him just lolly gagging around trying to ride coat tails and ignoring emails.  The only 'fraud' is your supposed work ethic.

Now move along and try and ride someone else's fame elsewhere.  We knew you'd pop up eventually only after having messed up a great opportunity on a wonderful project with that bitter tone in your voice.  The sad part of the matter is that you have nobody to blame but yourself.

Sucks to be you.
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:07:25 AM

Great coin!
DubFX

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:33:42 PM