Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:57:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ [ANN][FEEL] Feelscoin - RARE Scrypt Hybrid POW + POS *ESCROW IPO* That Feel!!  (Read 7427 times)
Frank_Jaeger

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:34:33 AM

Again, all you have is talk.  Same thing you've had from day one.  Just a lot of pompous, philosophical air spouted about with zero substance.  YOU have no client.  I don't see one.  Again.  By the time all is said and done, I don't expect you to drop your 'fraudulent' copy coin until months from now given your flawless track record of procrastination. 
This is the second time you've used the word "philosophical" in an inappropriate context. I don't think you understand what that word means.

See, when you make claims against me, I provide evidence to refute them because they're not true. I address them fully instead of sidestepping them. Here's some proof: http://youtu.be/yK2zBHUtB08.

You're finally starting to grasp the scope of your own situation.  Exactly.  Nothing about your coin 'exists.'  You have zero. Zilch.  Nada.  What you DO have is an overwhelming sense of bitterness from your own shortcomings, as is quite apparent from your recent postings both on here and on /biz.  Funny you should mention you don't have to do any talking to derail a project you touted as a 'scam,' when in essence that's all you've devoted yourself to doing.  It just really sucks that ours is a completely transparent escrow only IPO, and that makes you sleep bad at night. Because you can try and pick apart OUR (not your) coin all you want, but in the end, it's everything your coin will never be.  Original, legit, and with actual dedicated developers who don't sit on their ass and leave problems to be solved for weeks on end.    Again, we'll be anxiously awaiting for your fail clone to be released by mid 2015, and that's being way too optimistic.  I can only feel for the poor souls who decide to mine your insta-mined crap, then all the sudden wonder what the hell happened when the coin needs forking and you're too busy being afk counting your shekels.  Sounds right about up your alley.
Any attempt here to describe my own personal state of mind or declare what I have or have not accomplished is simply pathetic, see my previous point.

Defer, defer, defer.  Again.  You're pompous with no substance and self-accountability.  You toot your horn at your non substantiated credentials, yet have zero to show for it.   You had over a month to develop a coin that would take any remotely competent programmer an afternoon to copy and port.  LOL@you making it seem like it's some gigantic endeavor.  Oh, also hillarious how you point out that you 'could' have done it much sooner, but was just waiting on the rest of us to design the website?  Do you even know how ridiculous you sound?  The specifications for the coin were done almost 3 weeks ago (and as usual, decided without you since you are afk 24/7 in team chats)...that is ALL you ever needed to develop the clone and clients. 
I have plenty to show, see point one. I already stated in my previous post that it doesn't take as long as I've spent to create a coin. I also stated why. I never claimed it was a gigantic endeavor. I took longer than necessary because other priorities (the website and social media links) were not in a finished state. You can't release a coin without a foundation; therefor it is unnecessary for me to complete the coin before the other higher priority tasks have been completed.

You seem to have a short memory. I was not only present for the final specifications behind the coin, I had a helping hand in it. You can't decide on specifications when you don't understand them to begin with, and none of you did.

And again, I spent more physical time in the chat than anyone else. Just because you were only on at 4am on occasion doesn't mean I was never on. Some people have jobs and some people live in different time zones than you do.

Oh, what's even better?  I kept screenshots of the email correspondence from YOU stating that you didn't think you could do the coin in time  (aka you have zero ability to decipher code and alter a fine lines) and it was over your head, and that you wanted to outsource it to another member on here...and even front 0.3 btc of your own money to do it.  Now ain't that a b---.     Feel free to rebuttal, and I'll gladly post the screenshot. Smiley   See, unlike you, the rest of the team never claimed to have glorious programming expertise, which is why we entrusted you with those duties.  Until it quickly started to become apparent you don't know code from your own ass.  But I'm sure the people will see that when and IF ever your scam coin ever launches.  That's a huge, huge 'if', btw.
You know how I know you're lying? Because you said you had screenshots of the email instead of saying you can screenshot the email. How don't you have the original email? You can't claim to have preemptively taken a screenshot of an email; you wouldn't have anticipated this situation. I never said I couldn't dev the coin, I simple offered to offhand development if the release date (which was then unannounced) was sooner than expected. That's when we agreed upon the three weeks, which I could more than handle. And you're right, I was willing to be a team player and pay 0.3BTC for the service if it came to it, since it was my responsibility. Please release your supposed screenshot for all of us to see.

(this also proves you never read our ultimatum emails, as we also stated that we would gladly refund your measly btc contribution for hosting, which actually was and still is in the possession of Goy...which was basically the one and ONLY thing you contributed to the entire project.  A whopping $17 dollars worth of your hard earned shekels.
The one and only email I never responded to is the one where you claimed to be severing me from a project when you have no authority to do so, because I had no reason to. You're not an authority; you never were an authority. Our team is entirely autonomous and level and has been from the start. Unfortunately this enabled you (a trusted party by the group) to steal the login credentials of our social media sites for yourself and leave the project.

J and I wrote the ANN thread, IPO thread, and I put together the website quicker than it took Eugene to get absolutely nowhere with his 1990's style vanilla template in over a month.  Go ahead and try and pick apart our website.  But unfortunately you fail to realize you're fighting a losing battle, as you yourselves are working of a barebones template that looks EONS worse than ours, and borderline neolithic.    As aforementioned, Goy has made zero progress on it in over 3 weeks now, so good luck with ever getting that done.   I can't even imagine your team meetings, if you even want to call them that.  Most likely just both of you leaving your computer on being afk in chat while crickets sing the night away.  If any of you in here EVER need something to NOT get done, these two guys are THE ones for you.  Rest assured they are completely allergic to the concepts of responsibility, accountability, deadlines, and urgency. 
So you wrote a forum post, and slapped together a shitty website. That is precisely what I've said you've done, and you can't tell me it takes 2 months to achieve that. You're guiltier than I am of procrastination and have literally contributed nothing to Feelscoin. It's hilarious for you to point your finger at me. It's the pot calling the kettle black, except the pot doesn't work.

It will be more than a treat to witness the absolute trainwreck of a 'project' you guys will end up releasing a good year or two from now.  If ever.  I'll be sure to sit back, crack a cold one, and watch the disaster unfold.  Then lulz uncontrollably as the ultimate irony dawns upon me: I'll never know that feels.

Cheers!
I have a sneaking suspicion you're sweating pretty hard right about now.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frank_Jaeger

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 03:11:17 AM

I will not take this to PMs. Unlike you I have nothing to hide about the way I operate. Calling something childish doesn't make it so. You've wronged myself and the team and people will know about it. People have the right to know when they're being conned.

Exhibit A:
http://i57.tinypic.com/v76ohw.png
The biggest red flag. You don't even know what everyday platforms people use.  You don't have Windows, Mac and Linux. You have Windows (a desktop OS), Mac (a desktop OS) and Android (a mobile OS). This indicates you don't know the difference between them. If you're the average Joe I wouldn't expect you to, but if you're alleged coin devs and you don't even know this, you're beyond help. Linux is the easiest platform to compile the client on, and somehow you skipped over it.

Exhibit B:
http://i57.tinypic.com/28k7thi.png
The next red flag. You have duplicate, unused, and irrelevant footer links. This is something you could've very easily fixed since I pointed out how horrible your template edited website is, but you didn't. Gross incompetence. If you were running a placeholder that's one thing, but this is your fully released public website with broken nonworking links. I don't even know how you managed to screw up something so simple, but good job. It's obvious you don't proof your own work.

Exhibit C:
http://i57.tinypic.com/35i4xhu.png
This isn't to discredit your website, but to discredit yourselves. Why are you hiding behind aliases if you have no reason to? I'll tell you why; you don't want people having your identities and information when you pump and dump (assuming you make it that far) and leave them with nothing. Not to mention your nonexistent IPO investors. If I was pulling a fast one like you guys, I wouldn't want my information out there either.

Also your contact us and Twitter links don't work for "J Feels," and the link for contacting "T Feels" is "http://feelscoin.net/admin@feelscoin.net". That's really sad that you don't know how to setup a contact us form or even have an external link for a client to open.

Exhibit D:
http://i60.tinypic.com/2dsn6n8.png
Nothing here appears to be out of place except there being no sense of style. It's obvious that the template's default primary color (orange) is out of place here. Entirely unprofessional. It would take two seconds to change the default template color, but you haven't out of sheer laziness. The default background isn't relevant, and you've left the scroll which does nothing except reintroduce the same intro. I'm sure you can't remove the option without breaking your precious template.

Before you go on a crusade to point out the flaws in our website, I'd like to point out that the premise behind my argument is that you've publicly released a flawed and unfinished website in conjunction with the announcement of your coin, whereas we have not. And that's the difference between us. We will only release our coin when it's done, with supporting media in a 100% finished and professional state. You on the other hand are overly anxious to push your coin out in a half released state because of the personal debt you're in.
CoolGecko

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:06:25 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2014, 09:09:38 PM by CoolGecko

FeelscoinOfficial; your website says "100% better than competing altcoins"

That is baloney because there are other similar altcoins. Developing your coin only required taking the work of others and modifying it a little bit.

From reading both of your histories, it appears that both you and your current partner are not technical people. I'm inclined to believe Frank Jaegar's version of what happened rather than yours, because I'm sure that others must have done most/all of the technical work.

You brag about your artwork, but I don't like the image representing your coin. But that's just me; that sort of thing is subjective.

Bitcoin:   1DZRJpmpVctHoP5neqHE9gayBNS3oJNjuV
Quazarcoin: 1PBL7vfv3oEBgVuE5yt3ptHydTACwuD6G9YVNpGLBgSYKN5wZbf1MA3CxfEU6aYNnDbktwyKCfJ2DM3 QRBUoC4NJAapjZEw
Ubuntu 14.04, 64 bit
CoolGecko

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:48:08 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2014, 08:36:18 PM by CoolGecko

You didn't even attempt to develop the client, despite being arrogant beyond belief about your supposed programming skills (which, if true, ANY competent programmer could throw a scrypt coin together in a matter of a day), and only after months of sitting around giving us the runaround did you finally concede and say you wanted to outsource the work to someone better versed.  Aka you know jack sh*t about programming, and just wanted to tag along for the free ride.
I know plenty about programming, I've been programming for 12 years. Could I have finished the coin sooner? Sure. I didn't because other foundational elements (website, social media sites) needed to be finished first (and still do). I spent more time going through the source and really understanding how bitcoin and its derivatives work, which is what I'm more interested in. I see that you haven't touched even slightly any of the social media pages. The most you've done is quick edit a template for a website, doing a terrible job at that. Again, you're guilty of doing less than anyone else. This is provable.

I have written software and know that good software isn't thrown together and developing something like a script coin would take WAY longer than a day, even if the code was developed by others earlier and just needed to be modified. Like Frank has said, testing is very important. Software is so complex that even the best developers will have bugs in their code that need to be discovered and fixed. This process takes time. One of the main problems with these alt coins is that many developers don't test their software enough and so we have many problems with the coins when they are released.

Frank and goeugene; you guys take your time and get it right. If the specs are similar to the specs on this coin, and if I think it's not a scam, I'll mine it. Thanks for your work.

Bitcoin:   1DZRJpmpVctHoP5neqHE9gayBNS3oJNjuV
Quazarcoin: 1PBL7vfv3oEBgVuE5yt3ptHydTACwuD6G9YVNpGLBgSYKN5wZbf1MA3CxfEU6aYNnDbktwyKCfJ2DM3 QRBUoC4NJAapjZEw
Ubuntu 14.04, 64 bit
lubing7683

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 02:30:10 AM

is this IPO over?
when the coin will be officially launched?
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 12:25:47 PM

IPO was cancelled. @lubing7683 I am extremely sorry, I missed FeelscoinOfficial's PM about refund.

Please let me know your bitcoin address so i can send you funds back.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: