Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:36:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: really need .09 bitcoin loan  (Read 564 times)
trashymonkey (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:14:18 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 09:57:05 PM by trashymonkey

So I asked for a .09 loan a couple days ago. One person did offer to do the loan but he hasn't gotten back to me yet (hopefully he will soon!) but that is neither here nor there. Basically, my bank account is in the red for 37 bucks(http://imgur.com/qUwTRww), and I am afraid that they will close it if it stays in the red for more than a few days (which they told me will happen).

I got ripped off (read about it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563827.msg6146716#msg6146716) but some of the blame is on me, I shouldn't have been spending my money so frivolously.

Anyway, if someone can PLEASE lend me .09 btc, I will love you forever. I can pay you back Friday night, Saturday morning at the latest (might have to work late) with 20 percent interest. No I don't have any collateral, or else I wouldn't need the loan!

14DCuqKaamuhTikTJDBM789AFFaXm2fX9K
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 09:20:20 PM

So I asked for a .09 loan a couple days ago. One person did offer to do the loan but he hasn't gotten back to me yet (hopefully he will soon!) but that is neither here nor there. Basically, my bank account is in the red for 37 bucks, and I am afraid that they will close it if it stays in the red for more than a few days (which they told me will happen).

I got ripped off (read about it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563827.msg6146716#msg6146716) but some of the blame is on me, I shouldn't have been spending my money so frivolously.

Anyway, if someone can PLEASE lend me .09 btc, I will love you forever. I can pay you back Friday night, Saturday morning at the latest (might have to work late) with 20 percent interest. No I don't have any collateral, or else I wouldn't need the loan!

14DCuqKaamuhTikTJDBM789AFFaXm2fX9K

The bank will not close your account for being in the red.  They want to collect that money, plus interest.   

You don't need this loan.  Simply balance your account this weekend.   Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
trashymonkey (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:20:51 PM

Oh and I know that someone is going to bring up the macbook, no I didnt try scamming anyone. This guy and me couldn't agree on a escrow, and so he decided to talk shit and call me a scammer because I wouldn't use the escrow guy he wanted to use.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 09:34:57 PM

Oh and I know that someone is going to bring up the macbook, no I didnt try scamming anyone. This guy and me couldn't agree on a escrow, and so he decided to talk shit and call me a scammer because I wouldn't use the escrow guy he wanted to use.

Well how lucky that you met me!  I am a trusted escrow agent and I only charge 1%.

Sell your macbook and you don't need to beg for money.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
trashymonkey (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:40:28 PM

Well how lucky that you met me!  I am a trusted escrow agent and I only charge 1%.

Sell your macbook and you don't need to beg for money.  Smiley

I sold it last month Sad And to answer your question about what escrow I wanted to use - coinguard. I wouldn't use them now, because apparently they are selective scammers (although I have used them several times with success).

Well, if I don't get the loan, it wont be the end of the world. I just really hope my account isn't closed!
trashymonkey (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:27:53 PM

Well how lucky that you met me!  I am a trusted escrow agent and I only charge 1%.

But next time I sell something, I will definitely be in touch.
alabamafan1

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:44:12 AM

According to the user who tried buying it from you, you wouldn't even accept DannyHamilton for escrow of the sale.
trashymonkey (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:48:52 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2014, 12:51:04 PM by trashymonkey

Well how lucky that you met me!  I am a trusted escrow agent and I only charge 1%.

According to the user who tried buying it from you, you wouldn't even accept DannyHamilton for escrow of the sale.

Look, I had never heard of "DannyHamilton," I wanted to use the escrow service I had used before (coinguard.org). I wouldn't recommend them anymore, because apparently they are selective scammers. I don't think I did anything wrong.

I feel like you follow all my posts, just so you can call me a scammer, alabamafan1. Its not cool to trash someones reputation like that, and I feel really frustrated because it is really hard to defend myself against claims like yours. Can you honestly say that there is any hard evidence that I am, in fact, a scammer? Basically your like "Oh he might be scammer, so I'm just going to trash this guys rep, just in case." I know you probably feel like your just looking out for people, but how would you feel if you were in my shoes?
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 01:35:46 PM

Look, I had never heard of "DannyHamilton," I wanted to use the escrow service I had used before (coinguard.org). I wouldn't recommend them anymore, because apparently they are selective scammers. I don't think I did anything wrong.

I feel like you follow all my posts, just so you can call me a scammer, alabamafan1. Its not cool to trash someones reputation like that, and I feel really frustrated because it is really hard to defend myself against claims like yours. Can you honestly say that there is any hard evidence that I am, in fact, a scammer? Basically your like "Oh he might be scammer, so I'm just going to trash this guys rep, just in case." I know you probably feel like your just looking out for people, but how would you feel if you were in my shoes?

There is such thing as spending 5 minutes to research escrow, isn't there? The thing is with no collateral we have to be careful.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: