Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:19:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HEX]HEISENBERG HEX - OFFICIAL THREAD!![HEX]  (Read 53899 times)
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 02:20:52 PM

Hex fans you can now vote for HEISENBERG HEX at:

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

but be prepared it will cost BTC, LTC, or DOGE. (not much) and you can only cast one vote.

I just voted for HEX, and it was painless. Smiley

Please show your support and cast a vote for HEX!
HeisenbergHex (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 01:17:46 AM

All,

Just discovered this coin and, I must say, you guys (Devs & Users) are on the right track! AsiaCoin just went through the same thing over the last few months but even worse as they had to over come a hidden pre-mine. At this point, they are looking very good and regaining the coin's value everyday.

I can tell you all one solid fact, a strong support community and dedicated devs mean EVERYTHING to a coins survival and growth! Show your enthusiasm and others will jump aboard (as I have done) and everyone will profit. Second, advertise through active campaigns like giveaways, sponserships, charitable donations etc. Look to Doge for proof of this. Just remember, prices will raise and prices will fall but if you keep focused, the raises will overtake the falls in the long run.

But most of all, stay focused, don't let the drive and determination die! It's easy to loose but damn near impossible to get it back!

Anyway, congrats, job WELL done so far and I for one, look forward to a long and profitable relationship with HEX!

Bob

Thanks Bob!

A lot of people have put in a lot of effort into this coin. It's nice to get some appreciation for the hard work that has been done. Especially Bangomatic and Thesociableme!

Let's get this coin noticed!!

Dev Donations: Tde6orMb6qscKKtco7oSh37jH2WMUZ7vuX
litemaster

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:59:10 AM

I love this coin, been in it since the beginning. New dev team is top notch. Have high hopes for this one.

BITCOIN: 13UY67yfRjRVMR6hauZJbauHiDfeM2qXSg
MINTCOIN: MdVzxTfLDrzdij9vpee1YJGotBahfsfmqs
ASIACOIN: AH7dunb5G99XzCNj1KnGCdPkqc27pRPfBu
WheresWaldo

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:00:43 AM

I totally agree!
People who miss this train will be really disappointed!

which train? why is there 0 buy orders on all exchanges?

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 03:15:28 AM

I totally agree!

Anybody know whats up with hex.pitythepool.com? No payouts for last 24 hrs yet shows hashrates and connection....?

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:11:20 PM

I totally agree!

Anybody know whats up with hex.pitythepool.com? No payouts for last 24 hrs yet shows hashrates and connection....?

Not sure whats going on there. Pitythepool probably just needs to restart the stratum server?

You can hop over to one of the other pools they seem to be working.
notsoshifty

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:24:34 PM

There was no Pre-mine.

Code:
        if (nHeight==1) {
            return COIN * 230000000;
        }

Ok, I'm curious. Why does it say "no premine" when the code says there's a 1% premine?
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:37:38 PM

There was no Pre-mine.

Code:
        if (nHeight==1) {
            return COIN * 230000000;
        }

Ok, I'm curious. Why does it say "no premine" when the code says there's a 1% premine?

The original dev team intended a pre-mine but it failed. They said a mining pool started mining early and mined that block. So there was no pre-mine, only lucky miners. Thats why they (original dev team) all abandoned the coin.
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 03:14:40 PM

Sure is quiet around here.... People just getting outside and enjoying the warm weather or, did I miss something?

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
reiba_x

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:24:32 PM

I sell 20.000.000hex in 0.1btc, if anyone is interested send me a message
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:50:11 PM

Sure is quiet around here.... People just getting outside and enjoying the warm weather or, did I miss something?

Just nothing to report.

We really need some Community Support.

The dev team has fixed Heisenberg Hex source code, wallets, website. Bought our way onto exchanges, and all is operational now.

We need some strong community support to take this coin to the next level.
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:41:35 PM

You need someone who will buy 1 satoshi orders and give the coin some movement. Noone will be the first one to do this unless the devs will start. Plenty other coins to chose from.
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:39:20 AM

You need someone who will buy 1 satoshi orders and give the coin some movement. Noone will be the first one to do this unless the devs will start. Plenty other coins to chose from.

I agree! Those 1 satoshi orders need to be bought and the 2's and 3's as well.

I have already bought 340 million Heisenberg coins and have no bitcoin to buy more.  So the dev's have started, we are trying to preserve everyones investment, including our own, in this coin.

We need community support.

Why don't you buy up all the 1 satoshi orders and get this thing moving?
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:48:18 AM

I have already bought 340 million Heisenberg coins and have no bitcoin to buy more.  So the dev's have started, we are trying to preserve everyones investment, including our own, in this coin.

If you are asking about me personally - I am probably doing the same thing that most other people are. This is just one of over 300 altcoinsavailable. I like it's theme and would be willing to invest in it but not BEFORE I see some movement. That might be the problem - everyone is waiting for someone to perform some action first. There is similar coin named Cryptometh - there someone actually did some artificial movement and the rest followed.

I am not saying that I am not going to buy HEX.
I am just saying that I am observing several coins and I will buy the first coin that will start moving.
Probably all the other people are doing the same.

You might have done good work bringing the coin back on track in technical terms, but that's not everything. There are many coins that have working wallets, exchanges etc. Pesimistic scenario is that HEX will get delisted from the exchanges (and then from coinmarketcap) due to lack of movement. Optimistic scenario is that someone (devs or some kind of whale invited by dev) will buy 1 satoshi orders. I can bet money (really, I am willing to do this!) that the community won't do it by itself at this point. I don't want to demotivate you but that's how things work in cryptocommunity.
bitsheva

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:00:12 AM

And people will add more 1 satoshi sell orders when they notice some movement. But if you really believe in your coin, you should be sure that it is really good investment )
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:45:27 AM

If you are asking about me personally - I am probably doing the same thing that most other people are. This is just one of over 300 altcoinsavailable. I like it's theme and would be willing to invest in it but not BEFORE I see some movement. That might be the problem - everyone is waiting for someone to perform some action first. There is similar coin named Cryptometh - there someone actually did some artificial movement and the rest followed.

I am not saying that I am not going to buy HEX.
I am just saying that I am observing several coins and I will buy the first coin that will start moving.
Probably all the other people are doing the same.

You might have done good work bringing the coin back on track in technical terms, but that's not everything. There are many coins that have working wallets, exchanges etc. Pesimistic scenario is that HEX will get delisted from the exchanges (and then from coinmarketcap) due to lack of movement. Optimistic scenario is that someone (devs or some kind of whale invited by dev) will buy 1 satoshi orders. I can bet money (really, I am willing to do this!) that the community won't do it by itself at this point. I don't want to demotivate you but that's how things work in cryptocommunity.

I sent you a PM
litemaster

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:08:43 AM

I got much love for HEX and have mined since day 1 and bought shitloads. I have 125M of them. I have no more BTC to throw at it or I would.

BITCOIN: 13UY67yfRjRVMR6hauZJbauHiDfeM2qXSg
MINTCOIN: MdVzxTfLDrzdij9vpee1YJGotBahfsfmqs
ASIACOIN: AH7dunb5G99XzCNj1KnGCdPkqc27pRPfBu
Goattrading

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:04:32 AM

I got much love for HEX and have mined since day 1 and bought shitloads. I have 125M of them. I have no more BTC to throw at it or I would.

Wow thats awesome!

“I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:14:15 PM

Hey guys, send an email to support@kingcoiny.com asking that Heisenberg HEX be added for voting.

https://www.kingcoiny.com/

Looks like a cool new exchange.

and dont forget to vote at mintpal! We are losing ground.
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:30:23 PM

Hey guys, send an email to support@kingcoiny.com asking that Heisenberg HEX be added for voting.

https://www.kingcoiny.com/

Looks like a cool new exchange.

and dont forget to vote at mintpal! We are losing ground.

Heisenberg has been added for voting!

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=voting

Please cast your vote!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: