Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:17:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HEX]HEISENBERG HEX - OFFICIAL THREAD!![HEX]  (Read 53899 times)
reftop123

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:42:24 PM

Okay, at the mean time I mine some lowdiff-coins  Grin
Solo?
XXXgames

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:32:17 PM

Maybe it would be good to try to do something out of the blue like trying to move HEX onto the Ethereum platform. It has become obvious that HEX has very little technical support. We started out as an interesting community bc we were all passionate about the Breaking Bad show and we all believed that we could parlay that enthusiasm into something more. But sadly for us - the bag holders - this has not come to pass. Aside from Boom Dice which I maintain is really cool I don't think any techno projects will be heading towards this lifeless coin anytime soon. But we do have a community - even if it is a community of techno-lacking brain-dead couch potatoe Breaking Bad binge watchers - or something like that.  We should do something unexpected - we need a plot twist. Ethereum has an over-abundance of techno know how. And these people do it for free! (Many of them do check out their forum) If we were one of the first coins to try to move onto their platform (it won't be live till at least this winter) we might get all sorts of FREE techno support from those techno people. And HEX might get a boost from being one of the first -if not the first - already established coins to move onto their platform.  And being on their platform we could utilize that free tech support to do things like build HEX sports gambling sites. (Okay let the Ethereum haters come out of the woodwork cause I think they are everywhere lol - but seriously we need to do something out of the blue to bring this coin back to life - I vote let's join the Ethereum community!)

This actually sounds like a workable idea. How, exactly, does one go about joining or requesting or whatever?

There is an Ethereum forum on their website- if the HEX community (or I guess the HEX administrators) wanted to do it we could troll around the Ethereum forums and explain that we would like to move our coin onto the Ethereum platform for the opportunities that it would afford us to do things such as create Ethereum based Heisenberg HEX sports betting contracts and other such HEX products and maybe we could build some excitement within the Ethereum community to help us do that - and anyone who helped could buy into HEX at dirt cheap prices, especially if it was a coin that started to have some use...
mine4cash

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 04:58:42 PM

My wallet is out of sync (( can anyone help me with this?
KSGuy

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:22:02 PM

BETA TESTING DICE SITE FOR HEX:

http://BoomDice.com
woohoo, now I have something to do with my hex Smiley
XXXgames

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:46:40 AM

Maybe it would be good to try to do something out of the blue like trying to move HEX onto the Ethereum platform. It has become obvious that HEX has very little technical support. We started out as an interesting community bc we were all passionate about the Breaking Bad show and we all believed that we could parlay that enthusiasm into something more. But sadly for us - the bag holders - this has not come to pass. Aside from Boom Dice which I maintain is really cool I don't think any techno projects will be heading towards this lifeless coin anytime soon. But we do have a community - even if it is a community of techno-lacking brain-dead couch potatoe Breaking Bad binge watchers - or something like that.  We should do something unexpected - we need a plot twist. Ethereum has an over-abundance of techno know how. And these people do it for free! (Many of them do check out their forum) If we were one of the first coins to try to move onto their platform (it won't be live till at least this winter) we might get all sorts of FREE techno support from those techno people. And HEX might get a boost from being one of the first -if not the first - already established coins to move onto their platform.  And being on their platform we could utilize that free tech support to do things like build HEX sports gambling sites. (Okay let the Ethereum haters come out of the woodwork cause I think they are everywhere lol - but seriously we need to do something out of the blue to bring this coin back to life - I vote let's join the Ethereum community!)

This actually sounds like a workable idea. How, exactly, does one go about joining or requesting or whatever?

There is an Ethereum forum on their website- if the HEX community (or I guess the HEX administrators) wanted to do it we could troll around the Ethereum forums and explain that we would like to move our coin onto the Ethereum platform for the opportunities that it would afford us to do things such as create Ethereum based Heisenberg HEX sports betting contracts and other such HEX products and maybe we could build some excitement within the Ethereum community to help us do that - and anyone who helped could buy into HEX at dirt cheap prices, especially if it was a coin that started to have some use...

I think this thread is so dead right now that I'm actually quoting myself right now lol but anyway coins are also moving onto the NEXT platform maybe we could try moving onto there to give this coin some bounce lol
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:59:36 PM

I think this thread is so dead right now that I'm actually quoting myself right now lol but anyway coins are also moving onto the NEXT platform maybe we could try moving onto there to give this coin some bounce lol

Good luck!
XXXgames

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 06:46:37 PM

Who is running this coin now, anyone? Heisenberg doesn't give up. He rises from the ashes!
litemaster

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:19:53 AM

I had high hopes for this coin................ HEISENBERG WILL RISE AGAIN!!!! Grin

BITCOIN: 13UY67yfRjRVMR6hauZJbauHiDfeM2qXSg
MINTCOIN: MdVzxTfLDrzdij9vpee1YJGotBahfsfmqs
ASIACOIN: AH7dunb5G99XzCNj1KnGCdPkqc27pRPfBu
theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:11:25 PM

is there a pool to mine HEX ? please tell me if one exist Cry Cry

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 01:08:40 PM

Wallet shows no connections, anyone have nodes? (other than the OP ones)

mandular

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 01:12:54 PM

Wallet shows no connections, anyone have nodes? (other than the OP ones)

It is already dead ?
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 01:17:52 PM

There is still an active exchange.  Just going through old mined coins!!

ThePolo

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 05:41:14 PM

is there a pool to mine HEX ? please tell me if one exist Cry Cry
Have you tried solo mining with the wallet? I don't know if it works.
mine4cash

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:09:32 PM

ThePolo

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:19:16 PM

My wallet is syncing now. I have this config file:
Code:
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=54.213.143.65
addnode=192.241.195.118
addnode=69.165.163.66
addnode=82.6.221.132
addnode=109.30.252.146
addnode=179.223.185.127
addnode=78.130.202.203
addnode=100.1.82.147
addnode=86.163.160.75
addnode=75.80.57.254
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=39547
txindex=1
7000pool

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 11:14:48 PM

we added the HEX to our pool
see sign
theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:41:49 PM

see sign
no connection to stratum of your pool
can you fix it please?

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 02:20:18 AM

see sign

Nice!  Is it up and running?
7000pool

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 05:21:18 AM

yes working - no setup needed
mine4cash

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:06:30 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 06:38:56 PM by mine4cash

My wallet is syncing now. I have this config file:
Code:
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=54.213.143.65
addnode=192.241.195.118
addnode=69.165.163.66
addnode=82.6.221.132
addnode=109.30.252.146
addnode=179.223.185.127
addnode=78.130.202.203
addnode=100.1.82.147
addnode=86.163.160.75
addnode=75.80.57.254
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=39547
txindex=1

I added that config and still doesn't work ((( !!!

UPD..It helped thx!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: