Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:19:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: building a forum uptalk team regards to a bitcoin service  (Read 932 times)
Onar (OP)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:20:16 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2014, 06:32:09 AM by Onar

Hi
I am building å forum uptalk team regards to A new bitcoin service. The teAm will be receive a % of the income the site generates.

The work will consist of  positive uptalk, forum postings and other.
For example do google search and find threads that discuss the bitcoin site and make sure the thread has å positive angle by posting positive replays.
In the start  create forum threads about the service to get backlink on the web.
Tell about yourself  when you pm me. If you are existing member in many  different forums it is å plus.

Ps. Service is under construction, so success and revenue is not guaranteed.

Best regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grifferz

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 10:28:41 AM

So you're hiring spammers and astroturfers?

Do you ever wonder where you went wrong in your life?

Will you at least do us a favour and publish a list of user names for your astroturfers so people can pre-ignore them all?
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4451

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 10:37:39 AM

hmmm

i think a smell a pyramid in its infantsy..

im asking myself where does the money come from, and i think it will be from a "membership signup fee" which is then given to the recruiter.

where he has to advertise to get more people to become paying members.

the whole searching google to find bitcoin topics is just the sideline to hide the pyramid and keep members busy instead of asking questions..

so OP tell me the revenue is not generated from recruiting members/employee's/ people. and show that its a legit business that generates funds through NOT selling vaporware

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Onar (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:19:00 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2014, 08:57:52 PM by Onar

Will you at least do us a favour and publish a list of user names for your astroturfers so people can pre-ignore them all?

I think you misunderstood the term uptalker, and it might also be my own fault. I not building spammer group, bur å team like every forum and website taking themselves seriously. The teAm will adresse and resolve issues Target legging gjem stat unanswered.  Lets sau someone haff å bad experience with service, then the support vann handle the issue directly or inderectly and reply in thread whats dine to resolve the issue. This to maintain Å good reputation.

Also it is not spamming to engage in discussions open for public.
Its about engaging and showing that the site has leadership and serious regarding the users, even uptalk happens on this forum.

Regards to backlinking This is usual  regards to the SEO world, I will say it is better to have users in supportteam doing this rather than pay proffesionals for this to increase search engine ranking. Its a difference between spamming and a serious backlinking strategy. Its not about droping the link everywhere, doing this will  hurt the ranking.

In general a new webservice has two or three choices:
Build a community that consist of users, free supporters and the team of owners, or invest heavily with capital in marketing. Few startups can afford this, even though marketing is among the most important to succed. Like it or not. The third option is to run it like a basement hobbyproject alone, and is not a option if serious.

So as you harse and bluntly assume,  i am not wrong in my life. But itlooks like you are by running quickly to conclusions without coming with objective questions before come to conclusions.

In general the site is to benefit bitcoin startups regards generating funds that will be allocate to choosen projects. But first the service must be developed and run.  

But you are free to assume what ever you want  Cheesy
But in general i assume that you think i have bad intention regardless of what ever I write. Because of this i will not change my post and bad word by using uptalk and other. at least not today.

Onar (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:23:48 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2014, 08:09:35 PM by Onar

hmmm

im asking myself where does the money come from, and i think it will be from a "membership signup fee" which is then given to the recruiter.

the whole searching google to find bitcoin topics is just the sideline to hide the pyramid and keep members busy instead of asking questions..

so OP tell me the revenue is not generated from recruiting members/employee's/ people. and show that its a legit business that generates funds through NOT selling vaporware

This is not pyramiden or mlm. This is not about short term business. In general the service is in white Paper developement. Read my other replays. But I can say that to be a part of the support team not will cost any member a dime. If the service is a success they will get payed for being a part of the support team. There is no no entering fee, why should it... I must laugh a little about the fantasy and allogations that can come out from the blue. Maybe I also am green and are from March Smiley

Do you know the definition of a pyramide and MLM? There is three points needed regards to a company will be classified as a pyramide/MLM business.

Its vert easy to go to conclusion of things you not know all  about, and claim things on other behalf. But thats the way the world is, no hurt feelings. But i take the responsibility regards to bad choice of words as uptalk. See my previously reply to the other posts also, maybe its things more clear.

Ps. I a take this critism constructive, and are thereby enjoying it. Maybe I willbe more prezise next time.
PolarPoint

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:26:19 PM

Show us the site. If it is any good, people will talk about it naturaly.
Onar (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:36:44 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2014, 08:29:09 PM by Onar

Show us the site. If it is any good, people will talk about it naturaly.

I will when things are ready. Know I am  in preproject and are building up the organisation all from developement team, support/ forum, evige paper descriptions to investors. This to have all in place, so assumtions not slaughter the website before it get a market cap. First there will be a alpha version for teammembers, then a demo/beta site open for all, then a real  launch with a pressrelease when its ready, where people also can come with with suggestions and advices on improvements. Unless developement goes painless

Sorry to disapoint you. But the fault must people do is to show things before things are ready. then the damage is already done...

Read my other replies. I am sure If reading my replies you understand i not have any bad intentions.

Best regards
mdzedzej

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 10:30:50 PM

hmmm

lol infancy just so ya know  Grin
grifferz

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:35:31 AM

Note that it was me who wrote the below, and not franky1.

I think you misunderstood the term uptalker, and it might also be my own fault. I not building spammer group, bur å team like every forum and website taking themselves seriously.

You said:

Quote from: Onar
make sure the thread has å positive angle by posting positive replays.

It seems pretty clear to me that you wish to hire people to spread fake good will (astroturf, shill) regarding your service. The fact that you've written pages of text to convince us that this is not a scam, instead of just showing us the service itself, speaks volumes.

Also your standard of written English is terrible, so you should probably be trying to recruit people that speak whatever your native language is. I mean no offence since my ability to speak your native language will be nil, but you are trying to sell something, so it's really not acceptable.

For free I will show you what sort of thing I would write if I was trying to recruit honestly:

Hi, I'm looking to recruit sales and customer support personnel for a Bitcoin-related business. You will spend most of your time on forums answering questions from clients and potential clients. Customer service personnel will earn a fixed rate of $RATE, and sales staff will work on percentage of sales. At all times you will identify yourself clearly as employees of the service.

My service can be found at LINK TO YOUR SITE

Please contact me either here or in private message for more details.

Instead you give us pages of broken English that looks like it was written by a scammer looking to employ a pyramid of scammers for a service that is never and will never be fully explained.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:01:35 AM

What type of legitimate & honest company needs to hire astroturfers and shills?
Onar (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:37:32 PM

No, you right this is totally not legitimate and I want to start a service that just rip all down to the skin (irony).

If you read my replays to the others concerns you would understand that this is not about creating astrosurfers and shills...Sorry to disapoint you Wink

What type of legitimate & honest company needs to hire astroturfers and shills?
Onar (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:10:04 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 01:20:41 PM by Onar

I tried to explain, so sorry that your judgemental mind not take into consideration what I say. You can say what you want, and you are free. In general I also said that i explained myself wrongly. I am in a phase to build the service and the different apartments regards to developers, support of the service and other. My thing was for example, if someone have had a trouble with the service somehow and not confronts the website but post this around. The support could for example drop him a message on the forum to take contact to solve the issue or if things tried to be resolved, and user still somehow are trolling the team can go active and explain in the thread what happend.

Frankly, I do not care about your post and accusations. In general when people explain what they meant with their thread this should be respected. Not do you have proof for spamming or other, because there is not any Wink

Regards to my broken english. I was writing on my smartphone that had a other language library setting than english. So in general it was fighting to not write in english. But since your accuses are false, why do i explain myself Smiley In general "broken" english equals not that you are accused to be.  am from Scandinavia, we are used to Danish, Swedish, Norwegian and English.  iIf you can make you understandable on other languages it is a plus. If a Swedish not have fluent danish, it is okey. In general, english speaking natives often have one language and some require perfect english. If you travel to Scandinavia people even talk english with you, even if you are the only one speaking englis in the group Smiley But we are in a global world, and you are in a global forum. So do not expect perfect english. Sorry to disapoint you again.

But your right, your add is better. But since I am in early stage I do not create something quick and link to it. In general I am after open minded people and not prejudgemental. But your add were good I might use it later when site is finished developed and will be launched:

'Hi, I'm looking to recruit sales and customer support personnel for a Bitcoin-related business. You will spend most of your time on forums answering questions from clients and potential clients. Customer service personnel will earn a fixed rate of $RATE, and sales staff will work on percentage of sales. At all times you will identify yourself clearly as employees of the service.

Please contact me either here or in private message for more details.'

Have a good day.

Note that it was me who wrote the below, and not franky1.

I think you misunderstood the term uptalker, and it might also be my own fault. I not building spammer group, bur å team like every forum and website taking themselves seriously.

You said:

Quote from: Onar
make sure the thread has å positive angle by posting positive replays.

It seems pretty clear to me that you wish to hire people to spread fake good will (astroturf, shill) regarding your service. The fact that you've written pages of text to convince us that this is not a scam, instead of just showing us the service itself, speaks volumes.

Also your standard of written English is terrible, so you should probably be trying to recruit people that speak whatever your native language is. I mean no offence since my ability to speak your native language will be nil, but you are trying to sell something, so it's really not acceptable.

For free I will show you what sort of thing I would write if I was trying to recruit honestly:

Hi, I'm looking to recruit sales and customer support personnel for a Bitcoin-related business. You will spend most of your time on forums answering questions from clients and potential clients. Customer service personnel will earn a fixed rate of $RATE, and sales staff will work on percentage of sales. At all times you will identify yourself clearly as employees of the service.

Please contact me either here or in private message for more details.

Instead you give us pages of broken English that looks like it was written by a scammer looking to employ a pyramid of scammers for a service that is never and will never be fully explained.
armin22

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:11:11 AM

Hello, I am interested in this. Is there a way you can post/pm the requirements?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: