Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:20:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT THE FUCK SOUTH AFRICA?!**Graphic**  (Read 2051 times)
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:18:58 AM

Give me my 1 min back.. i feel like throwing up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 03:51:07 AM

Give me my 1 min back.. i feel like throwing up.

and this is the tip of the iceberg, there are even worst thing you can watch on liveleak or even worse on facebook, I saw a video or two that gave me nightmares for a while I don't even imagine how can human beings do such things to other human beings.....
randomlove

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:15:24 AM

Dude, that's nothing! If your disgusted by that you ought to see what you controllers do on a daily basis!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBSIDQt5Dwc&index=8&list=PL-kRBLsM7EbtK_uGzxJZvuUQlAJdX3F--&app=desktop

This banned 94 docu is probably a good start for anyone interested I. The truth about your so called leaders!

There sick twisted sociopathic satanist who are performing the lucifarion experiment (2x flower of life's been separated) which always ends in disaster. Again, the truth is hard to swallow for people and cognitive disadence will force you to say im talki g crazy because it contridicts your SCHOOLED view of the world and you hate been wrong! Well your wrong 95% of the time! Deal with it you ignorant, selfobnoxious sheeple! Or walk to your own demise! Your choice!

Peace
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 09:30:09 PM

Dude, that's nothing! If your disgusted by that you ought to see what you controllers do on a daily basis!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBSIDQt5Dwc&index=8&list=PL-kRBLsM7EbtK_uGzxJZvuUQlAJdX3F--&app=desktop

This banned 94 docu is probably a good start for anyone interested I. The truth about your so called leaders!

There sick twisted sociopathic satanist who are performing the lucifarion experiment (2x flower of life's been separated) which always ends in disaster. Again, the truth is hard to swallow for people and cognitive disadence will force you to say im talki g crazy because it contridicts your SCHOOLED view of the world and you hate been wrong! Well your wrong 95% of the time! Deal with it you ignorant, selfobnoxious sheeple! Or walk to your own demise! Your choice!

Peace

This documentary have got nothing to do with this what was posted here ... this is "interesting" but "not reliable" documentary but what it have to do with our topic video?
randomlove

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:23:10 AM

Everything but if your too blind to see it..... Well I can't help you with that! Its all connected! I can't really help you much more than that. I just gave you a good starting point. Its a dark rabbit hole mind you, not for the weak of mind/heart. I learnt telling people straight up just gets a brick wall. People need to see and build there own conclusions so I try to direct. If 1 person listens and at least looks, that's good, if 2 do, that can start an epidemic real quick!

I agree its sick what other humans do to others but there's a reason why more people are inprissioned and killed on a yearly basis than in world wars! The truth is much closer to home than many would like!
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:53:22 AM

This isn't that surprising, sick as all hell but not that surprising.  People tend to think because there is wealth there is going to be a lack of mental illness but history and reality tell a way different story.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:09:40 AM

People tend to think because there is wealth there is going to be a lack of mental illness but history and reality tell a way different story.

I agree. South Africa is one of the richest countries in the African continent. But a considerable part of that population lives under the poverty line. And with 15% of the population infected with HIV, the people are suffering much more than they did during the apartheid regime. The current ANC government is extremely corrupt. They are creating xenophobia to remain in power, meanwhile not doing anything for the poor people.
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 09:11:27 AM

People tend to think because there is wealth there is going to be a lack of mental illness but history and reality tell a way different story.

I agree. South Africa is one of the richest countries in the African continent. But a considerable part of that population lives under the poverty line. And with 15% of the population infected with HIV, the people are suffering much more than they did during the apartheid regime. The current ANC government is extremely corrupt. They are creating xenophobia to remain in power, meanwhile not doing anything for the poor people.

well they have a reason to be afraid of foregins, they were under the apartheid regime for a long time Cheesy

sosulon

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:22:49 PM

This is SOOOOO gross man....
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:09:51 PM

well they have a reason to be afraid of foregins, they were under the apartheid regime for a long time Cheesy

Mozambique and Zimbabwe were among the nations which supported the ANC during the South African uprising against apartheid. And now, the native South Africans are attacking migrants from the same nations, who once helped them to end apartheid.
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:32:42 PM

Mozambique and Zimbabwe were among the nations which supported the ANC during the South African uprising against apartheid. And now, the native South Africans are attacking migrants from the same nations, who once helped them to end apartheid.

how do you know so much stuff about everything? Cheesy

kuroman

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:17:10 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 02:39:07 AM by kuroman

just check world news from different sources, (African news websites, Asian, Russian, NA ect) You'll be shocked how a same event is presented in such different way, and some news never gets past area, or not even shown in some countries, I'll give you an example in western world Buddist Monks are presented as the nicest persons in the world due to geopolitical reasons such as keeping pressure on Chine, Burma and other countries in the region, yet those same Monks are killing and calling their followers to kill Muslims in those countries they are doing a Massacre people dies and hundrends every day, did you hear about it ? probably not

NSFL LINKS NSFL NSFL NSFL NSFL DONT CLICK IF YOUR HEART IS WEAK these links will/can be deleted immediatly if moderation don't want them here (I didn't find anything in forums rules that forbid them but they are quite shocking but a simple google search gave the results below)
http://thejinnandtonic.wordpress.com/category/muslim-execution/
http://addictivity.wordpress.com/2012/07/15/muslim-genocide-in-burma/
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/04/13/i-decree-that-every-person-who-can-get-near-a-buddhist-should-kill-him-says-muslim-jihadists-from-syria-now-moving-into-myanmar-burma/
http://isloootalkingpoint.blogspot.fr/2012/08/stop-killing-of-muslims-in-burma.html

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 02:20:38 AM

just check world news from different sources, (African news websites, Asian, Russian, NA ect) You'll be shocked how a same event is presented in such different way, and some news never gets past area, or not even shown in some countries, I'll give you an example in western world Buddist Monks are presented as the nicest person in the world due to geopolitical reasons such as keeping pressure on Chine, Burma and other countries in the region, yet those same Monks are killing and calling their followers to kill Muslims in those countries they are doing a Massacre people dies and hundrends every day, did you hear about it ? probably not

NSFL LINKS NSFL NSFL NSFL NSFL DONT CLICK IF YOUR HEART IS WEAK these links will/can be deleted immediatly if moderation don't want them here (I didn't find anything in forums rules that forbid them but they are quite shocking but a simple google search game the results below)
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/04/13/i-decree-that-every-person-who-can-get-near-a-buddhist-should-kill-him-says-muslim-jihadists-from-syria-now-moving-into-myanmar-burma/
http://isloootalkingpoint.blogspot.fr/2012/08/stop-killing-of-muslims-in-burma.html

Wow.  Oh well, in 100 years, who's gonna care, right?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
kuroman

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:36:08 AM

just check world news from different sources, (African news websites, Asian, Russian, NA ect) You'll be shocked how a same event is presented in such different way, and some news never gets past area, or not even shown in some countries, I'll give you an example in western world Buddist Monks are presented as the nicest person in the world due to geopolitical reasons such as keeping pressure on Chine, Burma and other countries in the region, yet those same Monks are killing and calling their followers to kill Muslims in those countries they are doing a Massacre people dies and hundrends every day, did you hear about it ? probably not

NSFL LINKS NSFL NSFL NSFL NSFL DONT CLICK IF YOUR HEART IS WEAK these links will/can be deleted immediatly if moderation don't want them here (I didn't find anything in forums rules that forbid them but they are quite shocking but a simple google search gave the results below)

Wow.  Oh well, in 100 years, who's gonna care, right?

Exactly, the worst part, is that people doesn't care right now and it woudn't take anything appart for the people who has been killed and being killed (this is the best way to feed hartered and terrorism dogma to these people that lost their families for got sake a baby decapitated Children hang out WTF! if I was there I would have gone crazy...) , I didn't hear a single thing about it being it in Western Media, UN, or all those humanitarian organisations such as the Human Right Watch that keeps going on human rights in China or Iran, or Ukrain but worst shit is happening elsewhere.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 05:52:03 AM

Part of my job. Can't explain further.  Grin

Did you actually checked this link? You are saying about Monks killing Muslims, and this link is about Muslims killing the monks.
randomlove

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 06:56:36 AM

The real question is, why do you know so little? And then you will find the answers to your original question.

@ bryant

Its very nice to see that im nlt alone on this board that can actually think out of the box and see the horrors in a compelling, logical way. The worlds sick but if we dont understand it as many dont, we dont have a chance.

I wish youbhe best in your endeavours and keep on getting that news out to people. I know it feels futile sometimes but trust me, were winning this war now :-)

Peace dude
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:04:26 AM

Truth be told I didn't even come close to watching the whole vid it was just to disturbing form me  I think I got the point early on and shut if off.
randomlove

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:23:28 AM

Truth be told I didn't even come close to watching the whole vid it was just to disturbing form me  I think I got the point early on and shut if off.

I hear you bro, but until you look into the evil you will not see the truth. You have to put yourself through the lowest of the low, Hit rock bottom before you can finally accept that it is real! Then you become complacent with it and then finally are able to start doing things about it once you fully accepted it and found yourself, at least a little! The abduction of children is to abuse them to the point where they are literally empty carcases that can literally be told what to do/say and everything.

All your leaders have been influenced by this, usually by 1 person that ends up been there 'controller'. The abuse is satanic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsnU_DPQClQ

People have spoke out about it for years, this woman is 1 of 100's/1000's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvEBmEo4IA0

You have heard of it, MK ULTRA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duAxAcI-N50

From what i see though and from peoples reports over the decades that have come forward have said that they have a controller. When the controller dies they seem to start coming back around. And with time, Remember what happened to them (Most horrific things you will ever hear!). That's why many go mental before they actually come forward to anyone!

The thing is its much deeper than this! David Icke is not crazy! Everything he as said as been true! And yes, Even down to lizard people! This as only just become apparent to me even but the human storey is 10's/100's millions years old. The sphinx been over 10,000 years old (water erosion, no water there for more than 10,000 years) is just scratching the surface. They built phymids in respect of them before and in time we lose the true story. Now we have the bible/koran etc etc that are like children's books with pop up pictures which are manipulated by the few.

I know its hard for most to believe this but all this with snowden/NSA etc is a distraction just the same. They want you blaming the american companies because they want to kill the constitution. Thats obvious to everyone now surely?

There's no USA Vs Russia going on, That's good cop/bad cop but they all work for the same people. WW1, WW2 & WW3 was written about in the 18th century with astonishing detail and accuracy

Why does the Vatican have THE WORLD MOST POWERFUL TELESCOPE and call it LUCIFER!

Again, why do i bother, You can't get through to the sheeple by telling them. Suppose i just like getting the info out and to people that 'know' and are awake, Hopefully they realise there not alone and ever so slightly, People are beginning to see things for what they are and shake off the cognitive dissidence. But is there time? Well they've called in the final pope and the bell is ringing on the new $100 bill so the final stages of there plans are in motion!

I fear it is way.... way.... way  too late. That's why your so called leaders don't care, they don't need to no more! There on the finishing line of there plans and are pushing it with everything they have got! There desperate but this is going be the battle of our times! This is the real war that constantly rages through time of good and evil. Its never ends! was there a beggining? Smiley

Just use your brain and question things and you will see that i speak truth to the best of my knowledge, all i do is ask you do the same! I've always asked why about everything all my life and never understood others. Now i know they are not as mentally strong as i was/am and got dragged along with the programming. Schooling = programming! LITERALLY!

meh, i've spent a few weeks trying help people on here, I feel i can do no more at this time

Please stop listening to yourselves, Your all blinded by the propaganda! ROME NEVER FEEL! They moved!!! Just like the german scientists moved to america, IT NEVER STOPPED AND NEVER AS! Centuries and generations been planned out to twist society to there lucifairian desires! These monsters dont have empathy, compassion and love like you all do, Thats why you cant imagine there is such evil! Trust me, Evil rules this world right now! Every aspect of it and owns everything through centralisation. Money, energy, Food, Water, Medicine, Education, Building contractors, Governments, corporations, Charities, All professions... HELL, YOU!

People moan about things like this in africa but never look for the root cause. Thats what they want you to do and everyone does as they want. Same with MH370 and literally EVERYTHING on main stream TV is PROPAGANDA! EVERYTHING!

Peace, & please WAKE UP!
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 11:26:53 AM

and you did right thing.
Watching it to the end can make you sick..
Smiley

Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:30:33 AM

That's quite disturbing , even I didn't watch till end.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: