Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:32:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Zebra faucet - get upto 3000 satoshi every hour! Over 200BTC paid!  (Read 24421 times)
karlb187

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 08:08:14 PM

Your faucet has been added to the FREE Bitcoin Faucet List Maker

People can get their own faucet list link and get 100% of the faucet commissions!
We are always adding more faucets to the list and new faucets will automatically use your referral links so you will earn commissions from faucets before you even know about them.  Tongue

Please try to keep a balance in your faucet and you will remain in the list maker.  Wink

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
cryptovirgin

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 05:12:54 PM

It looks like the chances of willing 100, 200, 300, 400 or 1000 Satoshis are no longer equal.
Since yesterday I've been getting 100 round by round. Only once won 400, all other times less than that and never 1000.
baztardo (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 10:26:49 PM

It looks like the chances of willing 100, 200, 300, 400 or 1000 Satoshis are no longer equal.
Since yesterday I've been getting 100 round by round. Only once won 400, all other times less than that and never 1000.

The chances for each win amount haven't been equal for a long time - maybe about 6 months. You can see the current average payout on the faucet page - at this exact moment it is showing "average is currently 346 satoshi". This average automatically adjusts based on the BTC v USD rate and the revenue the site is generating - so goes up and down all the time. If it is higher then there is more chance of getting 1000's - and vice versa.

It sounds like you have just had an unlucky run recently - if you want to let me know your bitcoin address (or email address if you use Xapo) then I can lookup up your recent claims in the database and check that you are getting somewhere near this average - either reply here or send me a PM/email if you prefer (enquiries@bitcoinzebra.com)

Mellow Ads - Simple, bitcoin advertising
Get your advert seen by a huge audience - we served over 6.7 billion ad impressions in the last 30 days!
mellowads.com | support@mellowads.com
baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 02:24:37 AM

100 BTC MILESTONE - TOP PAYMENT INCREASED!

Following this weekends payment run we are delighted to say that we have passed the 100 BTC paid out milestone!!!
(Full list of all payments at http://faucet.bitcoinzebra.com/payment)

Thanks for all the awesome support guys - to celebrate we have increased the top payout from 1000 to 5000 satoshi for the next few days!!

Get your advert seen by a huge audience - we served over 6.7 billion ad impressions in the last 30 days!
Dilemma

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:47:06 AM

Following this weekends payment run we are delighted to say that we have passed the 100 BTC paid out milestone!!!

Thanks for all the awesome support guys - to celebrate we have increased the top payout from 1000 to 5000 satoshi for the next few days!!

icreased is a good new
now it's usefull faucet again
because noone want spend his/her time for 100 - 200 satoshi per hour..

El Emperador

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:53:02 AM

Nice news.  Smiley
I also hope you're gonna add a new competion like you did in the Soccer World Cup period... it was very fun!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
vril

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 03:02:41 PM

Tnh. Zebra for 5000 sato. win  Grin
Freddynic159

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 11:50:32 PM

thanks for 5000 satoshi. Wink

Bitcoin Zebra is awesome! Grin
mlferro

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 12:56:23 AM

thanks for 5000 satoshi. Wink

Bitcoin Zebra is awesome! Grin
this is new? paying 5k satoshis. I'll take a look, depending return to use this faucet.

cryptovirgin

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 01:24:35 AM

It sounds like you have just had an unlucky run recently - if you want to let me know your bitcoin address (or email address if you use Xapo) then I can lookup up your recent claims in the database and check that you are getting somewhere near this average - either reply here or send me a PM/email if you prefer (enquiries@bitcoinzebra.com)
I've just hit 5000 Satoshis so I'm pretty much content  Cheesy That covers all my imagined losses.
Thank you for your support.
I prefer sticking with faucets that work longer - they're just more reliable. Zebra is such an example.
Many come for a week or so with advertized huge payouts and usually remain at 0 balance.
btckold24

Activity: 434

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:13:32 AM

just got a 5000! thx so much Smiley

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 07:21:36 AM

sure for next few days its 5k.

Need to rush on this for this few days

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 10:59:05 PM

The 5000 satoshi celebration is now over, hope you all managed to earn some extra satoshi Smiley

There's more exciting news though...

baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 11:00:22 PM

DOUBLE YOUR BITCOIN ZEBRA EARNINGS - XAPO BONUS INCREASED TO 100%

We are now giving a massive 100% bonus on all your earnings paid to your Xapo online wallet.
Your normal payout will automatically be doubled when you feed the zebra every hour - you must use your Xapo wallet email address - full instructions are on the site.
As before, any NEW Xapo wallets opened via Bitcoin Zebra will also receive a one-off 5,000 satoshi (50 bits) welcome bonus!

Of course if you don't wish to use Xapo then you can continue to claim to your usual bitcoin wallet address and your balance will be paid each Saturday/Sunday as always (so long as the balance is over 5500 satoshi)

do.sh

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:26:08 PM

Hi.
I try feed zebra and zebra show me green empty rectangle. My balance don't changing.
If i repeat feeding, then red rectangle "The zebra is not hungry yet ...".
my btc 15AeXYSUijgmUBeT1sWdgXiB6iMCEUevKn
baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 10:01:02 AM

Hi.
I try feed zebra and zebra show me green empty rectangle. My balance don't changing.
If i repeat feeding, then red rectangle "The zebra is not hungry yet ...".
my btc 15AeXYSUijgmUBeT1sWdgXiB6iMCEUevKn

Your account is blocked due to fraudulent use.
This bitcoin address is one of a large group of bitcoin addresses that are being used by an automated bot to make claims.
I have to block such use to allow me keep the faucet alive and continue to pay genuine users.
So if you want to continue to use Bitcoin Zebra in the allowed way then you will need to use a different address.

Thanks

baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 10:24:32 AM

We have now paid out over 206 BTC in total!
Keep feeding the zebra! Smiley

baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 11:45:22 PM

Its DOUBLE ZEBRA day!!!

For the next 24 hours all faucet claims are doubled - claim up to 6000 satoshi every hour at bitcoinzebra.com Smiley

starmman
Legendary

Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:53:25 PM

Hello,

Just letting you know that you have a rogue advertiser who is redirecting the faucet to another page which appears to be asking a user to install some kind of malware.
starmman
Legendary

Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:26:21 AM

Hello,

Just letting you know that you have a rogue advertiser who is redirecting the faucet to another page which appears to be asking a user to install some kind of malware.
UPDATE: There is one advert trying to install a HD Video driver, and another to install a password protector.

I suspect that this will be causing less people to be using your faucet - if you see a loss in revenue over the weekend - this will likely be the reason.

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: