Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:32:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELLING NOW] Gridseed Blade 5 MH/S + ASIC SCRYPT Miner ($1500 + FREE SHIPPING)  (Read 7437 times)
HASHRA (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

HASHRA - MINING TO THE MOON

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 06:39:39 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 07:41:08 AM by HASHRA

GRIDSEED BLADE 5 MH/S + ASIC SCRYPT MINER

INCLUDING 6 PIN PCIE CABLES, USB CABLES & HASHRA BLADE CONTROLA FIRMWARE ON SD CARD

http://hashra.com/gridseedblade

DETAILS:

Each BLADE comes with 2 boards each with 40 GC3355 55nm Chips (Total 80 Chips) offering very low power consumption.

Total power usage is approximately 90W

Total hashing power of at least 5.2 MH using HASHRA BLADE CONTROLA firmware.
Please note the BLADE you get will be black in colour with Gridseed logo, the Aluminium and Red BLADE in the pics was sent to us from Gridseed for testing purposes.

WHAT IS INCLUDED:

1 x GRIDSEED BLADE UNIT

1 x SD CARD ready for Raspberry Pi with HASHRA BLADE CONTROLA firmware.
1 x 6 PIN PCIE to 2.1mm Barrel tip power cable for BLADE.
2 x USB DATA cables

WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:

Raspberry Pi with power supply
PSU - We recommend to use a standard PSU unit (With at least 1 x 6 PIN Connection) of at least 300W.
Ethernet cable for Raspberry Pi to your router.

VIDEO:
Coming soon...

SHIPPING:
These will be in stock and shipping out to you on 17th April or possibly earlier.

We are now an official world-wide partner for Gridseed so we can guarantee stock supply, as our facilities are also in Shenzhen where these are produced we can offer super fast delivery times and constant supply of stock.
We can ship to anywhere in the world that DHL, EMS or SF Express can deliver to and all shipping is always free.
Delivery time in most cases is 3-4 days after it leaves us.
This miner ships from Shenzhen China and then through Hong Kong. You are responsible for paying any Tax, VAT, Import duties or fees into your country.
We will help you with this and make sure the import is as painless as possible for you.
Please note the Miners are marked with a (CE) mark that you can let customs be aware of if they ask.
These units are labelled for the shipment as "Computer Hardware, ASIC Processor with Heat-sink and Fan Cooling Unit".
Please see hashra.com/shipping for further details.

PAYMENT:
We accpet Bank wire transfer or you can pay with Bitcoin.
The Bitcoin price will be calculated at checkout and is valid for 15 mins (Processed by bips.me)
When your payment has been cleared and verified our end your order status will change to "Awaiting Fulfilment", this means your payment has been accepted and your order is in process of getting prepared and sent out to you.
When your order ships out the status will change to "Awaiting Shipment" and then "Shipped". When your order status changes to "Shipped" you will get a tracking number.
Please see hashra.com/payments for further details.

WARRANTY:
This miner comes with a 30 Day Warranty from Gridseed (Any over-clocking or hardware mods voids warranty).
Due to the dynamic nature of this item returns or refunds are not accepted and all sales are final. We will provide full support to resolve any technical issues you may have and to have the miner repaired or replaced if needed by Gridseed.

FURTHER INFO:
http://hashra.com/support/
http://gridseed.com
https://github.com/gridseed

If you have any questions then please feel free to get in touch at info@hashra.com.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mutex

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 07:29:38 AM

Do you need a RaspPi to run the blades? Or will a Linux/Windows PC work also?

Oh, and you should fix the link to support page.
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 07:34:38 AM

The pictures show an SD card so I assume it uses an rPi.  But it doesn't seem like one is supplied nor the PSU.
madsusies

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 07:50:21 AM

Set up guide with Raspberry Pi & HASHRA CONTROLA:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y53gdjc3ljut9u3/HASHRA%20SET%20UP%20GUIDE%20FOR%20RASPBERRY%20PI%20PACKAGE.pdf

Set up HASHRA CONTROLA firmware on Raspberry Pi:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7dihub0f4jg0k8f/HASHRA%20HOW%20TO%20SET%20UP%20HASHRA%20FIRMWARE%20ON%20PI.pdf

img file for HASHRA CONTROLA on Raspberry Pi (Update Firmware on 1st Use):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pdmah79r3yha83x/HASHRA-CONTROLA-V1.2.0.zip

▬▬ • • •  BITCOINEVO $XBTE FREE AIRDROP LIVE NOW   • • • ▬▬
▌▌  Secure, decentralised & distributed cryptocurrency with sidechain technology*, on-chain dapps support*, xPoS and zero-proof anonymous transactions*.  ▐▐
HASHRA (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 07:51:56 AM

Hi!
Linux/Windows PC will work, but with different firmware. Our own firmware only works with a RasPi.

Support link fixed! Sorry about that and thanks for telling us.

HASHRA (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 07:58:11 AM

Thank you : )

Zackary

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:07:02 PM

Two questions:

How are you selling so much lower than other official distributors of Gridseed? (i.e. Hash-Master @ $2,290; GAWMiners @$2,995)

Does the existing firmware/OS that you have on the site natively work with the Blades or will I need to re-image my SD card?

Thanks!
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:18:41 PM

Two questions:

How are you selling so much lower than other official distributors of Gridseed? (i.e. Hash-Master @ $2,290; GAWMiners @$2,995)

Does the existing firmware/OS that you have on the site natively work with the Blades or will I need to re-image my SD card?

Thanks!

I watch closely the price on the chinese site and here. I think the price is right and other official distributor not yet change their price because gridseed recently just announce promotion price. This is actually not a bad deal given it is in stock. I wish I have the money to buy.  I am sure LTC will rise pretty soon...

HASHRA (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 02:34:37 PM

Two questions:

Thanks!

Hi Zack,

We have a depot in Shenzhen and we commit to a large volume of them, so we got a nice deal from Gridseed and now the saving is passed onto you : )

The SD card we provide will contain the BLADE CONTROLA custom made for the blades, we will put a video up shortly : )

tunth

Activity: 278

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:57:21 PM

There is something wrong with my Firefox, i think Undecided Huh
I don't see any prices at your site.

w00tcoin

Activity: 98

w00t!coin

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 04:11:23 PM

Holy Cow yes I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> __ AntMiner S1 for sale. Message me. __ <<
>> __ 9 of 10 left. One sold so far. w00t! __ <<
kweejee

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:35:34 PM

Website appears to be offline. I read that you're an EU distributor. Do you ship to US also? I'm interested in a few
nachius

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:44:58 PM

Website appears to be offline. I read that you're an EU distributor. Do you ship to US also? I'm interested in a few

This is from their website:

EXPRESS SHIPPING IS FREE TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.
kweejee

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:51:55 PM

This is from their website:

EXPRESS SHIPPING IS FREE TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.
Thanks, can't view the website. Appears to be down on my end.
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 06:35:48 PM

When will be the miners shipped ?
AgentZero

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 07:15:43 PM

When will be the miners shipped ?

See OP
SHIPPING:
These will be in stock and shipping out to you on 17th April or possibly earlier

HASHRA (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 05:18:28 AM

There is something wrong with my Firefox, i think Undecided Huh
I don't see any prices at your site.

Hi! Can you see them now?

If you still have problems seeing our prices, please PM us what model you have in mind. And we would PM back : )
(For blades we have two packages, one bare and one with all accessories)

SVK

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 09:21:12 AM

Very nice price and product  Smiley
These are used to mine scrypt based coins BUT you accept only BTC as payment. I have LTC to spend on this product. How can I pay in LTC ?

Thank you very much
HASHRA (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 10:24:18 AM

These are used to mine scrypt based coins BUT you accept only BTC as payment. I have LTC to spend on this product. How can I pay in LTC ?

Thank you very much

Sorry : ( We only accept BTC payment and bank transfer at this time.

SVK

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 11:05:44 AM

Thank you very much

Sorry : ( We only accept BTC payment and bank transfer at this time.

Thank you very much and please let me know as soon as you will start accepting LTC.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: