Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:40:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bed vs watching my position? Periodically waking up?  (Read 5042 times)
gewure

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

[#][#][#]

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 04:28:56 AM

my strategy is obviously easy: Simply_don't_sleep   Undecided Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sitarow
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 04:31:55 AM

i've mounted a small monitor on the ceiling directly above my bed @ a 45 degree angle down toward my feet so that i don't have to roll over or open my eyes fully.

this is in addition to my Android just in case it runs out of charge.

Later that night.

Late night news reports of a man in mid 30s found dead in his downtown condo.

The Coroner's Report suggests that the subject had suffered from a blunt force trauma to the head. When questioned by the reporter as to how a freak accident like that could happen. The coroner replied, "I believed the cause of death had something to do with the 19" monitor protruding from the subject’s prefrontal cortex"...  

And there you have it folks! An unsuspecting Bitcoin "day trader" gets first hand evidence as to why Bitcoin's are hazardous to your health!
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 04:35:27 AM

i've mounted a small monitor on the ceiling directly above my bed @ a 45 degree angle down toward my feet so that i don't have to roll over or open my eyes fully.

Later that night.

The Coroner's Report suggests that the subject had suffered from a blunt force trauma to the head. When questioned by the reporter as to how a freak accident like that could happen. The coroner replied he believed the cause of death had something to do with the 19" monitor protruding from the subject’s prefrontal cortex...  

And there you have it folks! An unsuspecting Bitcoin "day trader" gets first hand evidence as to why Bitcoins is hazardous to your health!

didn't i tell u i have it angled 45 degrees down toward my feet so i don't have to lift my eyelids more than 45 degrees.  a disastrous plunge of the monitor just misses my feet by 6 inches.  i've measured it out.
ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 04:35:45 AM

Sometimes I can see accurate depth/price/technical charts in my dreams.  No joke.   Grin

(BFL)^2 < 0
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 04:36:34 AM

Sometimes I can see accurate depth/price/technical charts in my dreams.  No joke.   Grin

you're sick man, sick.
ineededausername

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 04:38:01 AM

you're sick man, sick.

Time to head to Bitcoiners Anonymous...

(BFL)^2 < 0
Mark Oates

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 04:39:29 AM

I'll wake up the next day, turn on my phone to check the price... In order to defuse the anxiety while the page is loading I say in a stupid voice "durp durp durp... twwwoooo dollarsss Sad" Tongue
ineededausername

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 04:46:56 AM

I'll wake up the next day, turn on my phone to check the price... In order to defuse the anxiety while the page is loading I say in a stupid voice "durp durp durp... twwwoooo dollarsss Sad" Tongue

Yeah.. that anxious feeling.  I had it the day I predicted the spike to $5.  I was like "oh gawsh it'll be $3."

(BFL)^2 < 0
jothan

Activity: 184

Feel the coffee, be the coffee.

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 04:47:34 AM

I manage a lucid dream once in a while. Having an input from the real world would be awesome.

I don't know if my brain can handle TCMP. https://xkcd.com/269/

Bitcoin: the only currency you can store directly into your brain.

What this planet needs is a good 0.0005 BTC US nickel.
Mark Oates

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 04:50:26 AM

Yeah.. that anxious feeling.  I had it the day I predicted the spike to $5.  I was like "oh gawsh it'll be $3."

sad trombone
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 04:52:01 AM

if all else fails, i have small speakers mounted on my head board designed to kick in in the event of total darkness for more than 5 min and which senses the lack of vibration coming from the mattress.  they recite the price in terms of USD's, Euros, Yuan, and Yen.
ineededausername

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 04:53:37 AM

if all else fails, i have small speakers mounted on my head board designed to kick in in the event of total darkness for more than 5 min and which senses the lack of vibration coming from the mattress.  they recite the price in terms of USD's, Euros, Yuan, and Yen.

now you're just trolling Grin

(BFL)^2 < 0
Sitarow
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 04:54:08 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2012, 06:17:54 AM by Sitarow

Later that night.

The Coroner's Report suggests that the subject had suffered from a blunt force trauma to the head. When questioned by the reporter as to how a freak accident like that could happen. The coroner replied, "I believed the cause of death had something to do with the 19" monitor protruding from the subject’s prefrontal cortex"...  

And there you have it folks! An unsuspecting Bitcoin "day trader" gets first hand evidence as to why Bitcoin's are hazardous to your health

didn't i tell u i have it angled 45 degrees down toward my feet so i don't have to lift my eyelids more than 45 degrees.  a disastrous plunge of the monitor just misses my feet by 6 inches.  i've measured it out.

Update on the "Bitcoin Day trader" story.

CRAZED WIFE KILLS SLEEPING HUSBAND WITH TV!

When questioned as to what had driven her to such action, with a sense of satisfaction she replied that she could not take anymore sleepless nights! "I told him that Bitcoins would be the death of him.” she said, "Since the price of Bitcoin was rising my husband was even more crazed then ever! “I will stick with this future Tech” as he put it. That’s why I made it look like the monitor accidently fell on his head!"

Cheesy to be honest I was contemplating doing something very similar in my study.
Mark Oates

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 04:56:26 AM

Someone just put up a $50,000 buy wall at 5.44, and then took it down.
Sitarow
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 04:57:45 AM

Someone just put up a $50,000 buy wall at 5.44, and then took it down.

Seems someone can't type and run bots at same time.
gewure

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

[#][#][#]

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 05:22:59 AM

I manage a lucid dream once in a while. Having an input from the real world would be awesome.

I don't know if my brain can handle TCMP. https://xkcd.com/269/

+1
phorensic

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 05:35:12 AM

you're sick man, sick.
I have had lucid dreams of the bitcoin charts I watch.  When you spend all day looking at bitcoin charts it gets into your sub conscience and plays out during your REM trip on natural DMT =)
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 05:38:15 AM

you're sick man, sick.
I have had lucid dreams of the bitcoin charts I watch.  When you spend all day looking at bitcoin charts it gets into your sub conscience and plays out during your REM trip on natural DMT =)

the only thing left is for you to get realtime updates during REM.
ineededausername

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 05:41:02 AM

you're sick man, sick.

LOL

I've come close several times.

(BFL)^2 < 0
phorensic

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2012, 05:41:58 AM

you're sick man, sick.

I have woken up while dreaming about bitcoin charts, only to find the real chart price is different than what it was in my dream, DANGIT!  How do I wire one of those Matrix jacks in the back of my head so I can have a bitcoin chart at the bottom of my dreaming view?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: