Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:35:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Find Owner Of A Wallet For Reward (Thief Stole From Me)  (Read 2339 times)
Ryan-Coinpal (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 09:41:16 AM

1AvBfvXCCRrhbsvna4fLxp8ZpQcHZnGESq

Stolen 5.7BTC from me from my localbitcoins wallet. As a matter of principle I want it back and I want to know who he is. BTC Reward for anyone who can track it and find it. Or I can offer a significant amount of shares in Coinpal to you, seeing as we are coming to launch date soon and it will be a great (free) investment.

Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 10:15:59 AM

https://blockchain.info/tx/b6dd001860eb606453ff039f8ded8673858131bfa87292e745c798f24dd541e3

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Ryan-Coinpal (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 10:25:11 AM

Yeah I tried following it. Can you keep an eye on it? I will reward you with either 18'500 share in coinpal or I will pay in BTC. I would like to see where the trail goes and catch the thief.

Edit: He's stolen more than a million dollars
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:31:11 AM

Just curious , how did he "stolen" your bitcoins?

Ryan-Coinpal (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 10:36:35 AM

Logged in to local bitcoins and made a deposit and then had it removed as son as it arrived
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:38:27 AM

Logged in to local bitcoins and made a deposit and then had it removed as son as it arrived

then isn't the "thief" local bitcoins ??

Ryan-Coinpal (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 10:43:56 AM

No idea. But the got in to an email account of mine as well. Not the one related to Localbitcoins.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 10:48:30 AM

http://www.bitcoinmonitor.net/

Throw the address in there, it'll notify you when it's spent from, then add each destination address as they show up on https://blockchain.info/address/1AvBfvXCCRrhbsvna4fLxp8ZpQcHZnGESq and so on.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:00:49 AM

No idea. But the got in to an email account of mine as well. Not the one related to Localbitcoins.

Have you checked for any keyloggers/viruses on your system yet? You might also want to look into turning on 2FA for at least your email, especially if you're planning on a business where security is rather important.
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 11:34:39 AM

Yeah I tried following it. Can you keep an eye on it? I will reward you with either 18'500 share in coinpal or I will pay in BTC. I would like to see where the trail goes and catch the thief.

How is 5.7 BTC worth over a million USD? You mean he stole over a million USD cumulatively from many accounts?

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:02:19 PM

Buy Bitcoins with PayPal

PayPal froze my accounts. CoinPal is permanently closed. See the Bitcoin forum post for more details. There's also a follow-up discussion of anti-fraud lessons I learned while operating the service.

So what is this?
Ryan-Coinpal (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 12:39:48 PM

How is 5.7 BTC worth over a million USD? You mean he stole over a million USD cumulatively from many accounts?

Yeah, if you follow the block chain you'll see
coinnewbit

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:59:17 PM

you may want to open a support ticket with local bitcoin to find out more about this issue. also, download free antivirus in order to check for any keyloggers/worms etc
Ryan-Coinpal (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 01:22:20 PM

He's managed to get in to my account used on crypto stocks and change the password. Somehow he got my hostgator web mail log in details. Seems like I was malwared. He must have got in to the control panel and changed the password on the email used for cryptostocks, hostgator use no security to do that. Ridiculous.

I let cryptostocks know and provided them all my details (for example I had changed my password 3 times since being there, gave them all 3) doubt they'll do anything though. The group behind it won't be able to move that quantity of stock without turning heads. They will have my personal coinpal ones if they managed to move them offline but obviously being a partner in coinpal when they try to keep them with us we will take them back.

Waiting for a response from the team when they wake.
coinnewbit

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:45:26 PM

He's managed to get in to my account used on crypto stocks and change the password. Somehow he got my hostgator web mail log in details. Seems like I was malwared. He must have got in to the control panel and changed the password on the email used for cryptostocks, hostgator use no security to do that. Ridiculous.

I let cryptostocks know and provided them all my details (for example I had changed my password 3 times since being there, gave them all 3) doubt they'll do anything though. The group behind it won't be able to move that quantity of stock without turning heads. They will have my personal coinpal ones if they managed to move them offline but obviously being a partner in coinpal when they try to keep them with us we will take them back.

Well I you have secured your computers used on COINPAL. It would be a disaster if the thief decides to attack coinpal as well
Ryan-Coinpal (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 02:51:52 PM

Well I you have secured your computers used on COINPAL. It would be a disaster if the thief decides to attack coinpal as well

No coinpal info was compromised. Just personal stuff.
Ryan-Coinpal (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 11:58:47 PM

I have not heard from anyone in 48 hours, meaning the coinpal team of course.

Coincidence?

Stay weary, folks. A week till launch and 48 hours without communication to the lead investor and marketer, well that says something. Lets hope it's still legit, but it ain't looking good.

Oh and to the rest of the coinpal team, I checked with GoDaddy and with the threat of a lawsuit they were more than happy to give up everything on the admin and the register of the domain.  Along with details about the site ( there's been no updates in a while, so they are either working offline or this is a scam)

You might also want to scrub the exif data from images you post online of you try to pull a scam.

I'm down 70BTC today because you and that hack, but when you have to pay me back in a court of law you're going to have to pay me back my investment in BTC amount and when filled on the 18th if I don't get my investment back, the court date will be right around when BTC should peak.

Nobody invest please, there may be a logical reason for the absence - but we all know chances are slim.

You fooled me good, the demos were brilliant, you seemed legit; well done. It'll be you paying my investment back or you facing criminal charges with an even bigger fine. Your call fella's.

I apologise to everyone for even associating myself with them.
mdzedzej

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:51:08 AM

you wont find him unless he wants you too doubtful he was dumb enough to leave a trail, just sayin
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 01:20:11 AM

you wont find him unless he wants you too doubtful he was dumb enough to leave a trail, just sayin

Ip check from webhost + skype convo ip= proof

Not all ppl are genius
mdzedzej

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 01:22:36 AM

Ip check from webhost + skype convo ip= proof

Not all ppl are genius

proxy/no-ip/tor/anything you find to change your ip = no proof lol its the internet my friend where anyone who knows how to google can stay hidden if they want. ive had my identity stolen by someone who it turned out had thiers stolen to steal mine, long story there ruined my credit and everything. anyways i wish OP luck on this
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: