Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:26:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shoe Thrown at Hillary Clinton During Speech  (Read 3144 times)
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:15:27 AM

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/object-thrown-hillary-clinton-speech-23280934

Hillary Clinton ducked a thrown shoe, expressed surprise, cracked a couple of jokes that drew applause and continued her keynote speech on stage in front of a Las Vegas convention audience.

You know, Hillary has earlier ducked from sniper fire in Bosnia.  Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I23fjRN-PGc

Now she has a shoe coming at her:

zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:32:55 AM

Ha - real good vid - just laughed my ass of!That was quite amazing .....too bad they missed her !

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 10:54:41 AM

All the bodies she's put in the ground need to be thrown at her.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:05:20 AM

too bad they missed her !

Oh.. many more chances are forthcoming. If I was in the throwers place, I'd have used a stone instead of the shoe.
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 12:20:20 PM

too bad they missed her !

Oh.. many more chances are forthcoming. If I was in the throwers place, I'd have used a stone instead of the shoe.

A shoe bares more historic and political weight. Wink

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 01:15:30 AM

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/object-thrown-hillary-clinton-speech-23280934

Hillary Clinton ducked a thrown shoe, expressed surprise, cracked a couple of jokes that drew applause and continued her keynote speech on stage in front of a Las Vegas convention audience.

You know, Hillary has earlier ducked from sniper fire in Bosnia.  Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I23fjRN-PGc

Now she has a shoe coming at her:

It missed her.

Darn it.

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 06:49:23 AM

What is it about American politicians that attract shoes? I think they must have some kind of telekinetic power that brings them.
cryptasm
Legendary

Activity: 997
Merit: 1002

Gamdom.com

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 08:56:09 AM

Nothing will beat this shoe throwing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duLds-TZMGw
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 09:01:27 AM

Well, there's that as well:

Though it didn't get thrown physically, it was a very metaphorical throw. Smiley

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:43:35 AM

Well, there's that as well:

Though it didn't get thrown physically, it was a very metaphorical throw. Smiley

The often used fake image of Khrushchev waving a shoe (above), and the original photo made at the United Nations General Assembly, September 23, 1960, AP archives
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 12:39:33 PM

Hmm.. Interesting. Wasn't aware of that. Looking at the images side by side, they might have been manipulated.

What about Knrushev's memoirs. Scroll to page 892-893?
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=nR0f25dmbn0C&printsec=frontcover&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:43:59 PM

Well... I needed to see who published that book, in order to see whether it can be relied on or not. Also, need to check who translated it from Russian to English. That doesn't take away the fact that Khrushchev was the worst Soviet president ever.
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:02:35 PM

nice video Cheesy

reminds me of George Bush

http://youtu.be/VFX-dKpcDz8?t=13s

bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:49:50 AM

nice video Cheesy

And now Hillary Clinton.

Shoe is such a powerful political statement. Welcome to the exclusive club, Hillary!
Nik1ab

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:03:20 AM

She dodged the shoe after it flew past her. She has the reaction time of a sloth...

No signature ad here, because their conditions have become annoying.
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:14:05 AM

She dodged the shoe after it flew past her. She has the reaction time of a sloth...

I beg to differ. Remember she dodged bullets when she landed in Bosnia. Do you know the average speed of a sniper bullet? It is around 3,000 feet / second. Quite impressive, I'd say.
Nik1ab

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:21:41 AM

I beg to differ. Remember she dodged bullets when she landed in Bosnia. Do you know the average speed of a sniper bullet? It is around 3,000 feet / second. Quite impressive, I'd say.
I'd say she's getting old.

No signature ad here, because their conditions have become annoying.
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 07:50:30 AM

I'd say she's getting old.

One does not exclude the other:

zolace

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:29:56 AM

A gym shoe? maybe her gym was closed because of clinton's security so she couldn't go there to let off her steam. After a hard days working and helping pay for that wonderful security. Love that this article mentions how ex's get protection for the rest of their lives. We paid how much $$ for how long now ?? Whew good thing they were there for a shoe thrower to get past. If they weren't there she might have had time to get the other shoe out too..hardly say we got our moneys worth with this. Bug me that its A OK for us working class to be protected by under staffed, under paid officers. Not to mention the $ cuts paid to the military who's lives are a little more on the line than these protective agents.. uhg

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
zolace

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:31:03 AM

nice video Cheesy

And now Hillary Clinton.

Shoe is such a powerful political statement. Welcome to the exclusive club, Hillary!

The disorderly conduct charge is warranted, but not the federal charges. Hillary is more than 13 years removed from living in the White House and more than a year removed the Secretary of State position. She is a private citizen now and should be treated like anybody else.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: