Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:28:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shoe Thrown at Hillary Clinton During Speech  (Read 3144 times)
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:53:19 AM

The disorderly conduct charge is warranted, but not the federal charges. Hillary is more than 13 years removed from living in the White House and more than a year removed the Secretary of State position. She is a private citizen now and should be treated like anybody else.

She was the mastermind behind the murder of tens of thousands of Serbian civilians, including hundreds of children and refugees. She should be sent to jail. The current charges are just an eyewash.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 12:00:52 AM

The ICC needs to prosecute most government officials in the world...

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:36:16 PM

ALLEGED HILLARY CLINTON SHOE THROWER DETAINED

PHOENIX (AP) -- A federal magistrate on Tuesday ordered a Phoenix woman to remain jailed until she is returned to Las Vegas to face federal charges alleging she threw a shoe at Hillary Rodham Clinton during a speech.

Alison Michelle Ernst, 36, read documents, talked to her lawyer and sat on the edge of her seat as she waited for her initial appearance before U.S. Magistrate Judge Steven Logan in Phoenix.

Ernst, wearing a turquoise-colored hooded jacket and jeans, was arrested late Monday after federal prosecutors in Las Vegas filed charges Sunday accusing her of trespassing and violence against a person.

The federal charges increase the possible consequences for Ernst if she is convicted of throwing a shoe at the former secretary of state.

The judge appointed attorney Maria Weidner to represent Ernst and ordered Ernst detained pending proceedings in Las Vegas.

Outside court, Weidner said Ernst looked forward to resolving the case against her.

Ernst had been arrested in Las Vegas after questioning by the U.S. Secret Service on a local misdemeanor disorderly conduct charge carrying a possible six-month sentence in county jail. She was released by Las Vegas police with a June 24 court date in Las Vegas. Those charges weren't immediately filed.

The federal misdemeanor charges accuse Ernst of bypassing security to enter the ballroom where Clinton was speaking and committing a violent act by throwing the shoe.

The shoe missed Clinton, and Ernst surrendered to authorities immediately after the incident Thursday at the Mandalay Bay resort.

If Ernst is convicted of both federal charges, she could face up to two years in federal prison and the possibility that federal authorities would be able to monitor her movements under terms of supervised release.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_SHOE_THROWER_HILLARY_CLINTON?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-04-15-20-12-32

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 03:52:36 PM

If Ernst is convicted of both federal charges, she could face up to two years in federal prison and the possibility that federal authorities would be able to monitor her movements under terms of supervised release.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_SHOE_THROWER_HILLARY_CLINTON?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-04-15-20-12-32

Russia: Pussy Riot: 2 years of colony among murderers for mocking Putin and the church institution (they denied the latter) for a few second long "punk prayer" in central cathedral.

US: Missing shoe gives 2 years in prison.

Both cases: government is terrified of losing control.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:59:47 PM

Russia: Pussy Riot: 2 years of colony among murderers for mocking Putin and the church institution (they denied the latter) for a few second long "punk prayer" in central cathedral.

Oh common... if I was the judge, then I'd have jailed them for life without parole. They are just a bunch of retard feminists, who want to defame everything even remotely Slavic. They are not against Putin, they are against the Slavic culture and the moral values. These pathetic attention seekers survive on handouts given out by other western feminist organizations.
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 04:09:46 PM

Oh common... if I was the judge, then I'd have jailed them for life without parole. They are just a bunch of retard feminists, who want to defame everything even remotely Slavic. They are not against Putin, they are against the Slavic culture and the moral values. These pathetic attention seekers survive on handouts given out by other western feminist organizations.

Whatever their motives are (and I am vehemently not a fan of their means, even though I am an atheist), an act of public disorderly conduct was usually punished by 15 days in prison, plus a fine. One of the girls has a baby child from whom she got separated for 2 years, and she also got tuberculosis in prison. Some of those "activists" actually managed to bribe, twist and slither they way out of the process all together.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:21:19 PM

Man she is such a creepy over confident looking thug.  Makes me sick that she would even consider running for president and drives me on the brink of insanity that people would support her candidacy.
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 10:46:29 PM

Man she is such a creepy over confident looking thug.  Makes me sick that she would even consider running for president and drives me on the brink of insanity that people would support her candidacy.

She put up with Bill getting blown by Monica.

What does that tell you?

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:53:49 PM

She put up with Bill getting blown by Monica.

What does that tell you?

My $.02.

Wink

Excellent point I should have remembered that 3 ring circus...  She is like a hollow shell now lol.

has anyone found any footage of the incident I'd sure love to see Hillary ducking the shoe for myself haha.
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 11:06:41 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmdl4Ycv_Nc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUi3l_mJRmw

"Was it a bat?!"

No, a shoe. Cheesy

bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:29:13 AM

Remember 2008? Hillary gave a really tough fight to Obama, with the Southern Democrats overwhelmingly supporting her. And remember, she got move actual votes than Obama (17,857,501 to 17,584,692), but lost in the final delegate count.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:09:03 AM

About Time Hillary got hit with a shoe although I guess Bush did once
Obama not sure haven't seen one
Sarah Palin it's long overdue Smiley

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 06:38:31 PM

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101592670

----------------------------------------------------------------
And yet a shoe thrower goes to a federal pen, never the Clintons...
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 06:46:10 PM

^^^ This straw donor technique is very popular among the American Democrats. This is how they hide the donations which they receive from bankers and organized crime groups.
d-trix

Activity: 459

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 05:26:19 AM

So throwing a shoe warrants jail time by the Feds? So what about letting four American citizens die in Benghazi and then lying and hiding the truth from the families who suffered the loss of a loved one?

The one who should be in jail is Hillary Clinton, for being the true traitor of all American citizens. A shoe thrower isn't even comparable to a women in power who deceives the nation with lies and deceitful tactics.
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 06:38:25 AM

The one who should be in jail is Hillary Clinton, for being the true traitor of all American citizens. A shoe thrower isn't even comparable to a women in power who deceives the nation with lies and deceitful tactics.

In my opinion, the blame should fall on the American general public. Despite all these antics, Hillary Clinton is still one of the most popular politicians in the US right now. She is hugely popular among the females and the blue collar working class. Also, she is regarded as one of the best hopes for a female American president (may be in 2016?).
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:26:55 AM

Was it a single shoe or was it thrown as pair?  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: