Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:37:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 349 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch  (Read 400973 times)
rudius

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:12:28 AM

DEV is MIA apparently

He came and said hello just a while back. Didn't you see?

by awhile back u meant 30 April?
He wasn't even here when this coin turns POS and people were freaking out back then..
He wasn't even here to debunk the 3bil coin BS..
Not to put this coin down but he needs to be active here just abit more..
I am holding AC like everyone else here..

Is there something wrong with the coin? Wallet stuck somewhere? Staking not happening? What exactly are you expecting from the dev? a feeding bottle?

Don t be like that man. Everybody was waiting for the moon. It wasn t delivered by the dev. Everyone is pissed, i understand them. they thought they could be rich in a matter of weeks and don t have to work anymore thanks to the dev. Once more he didn t deliver!

Someone is telling me that dev is rich now tho
amit2007gunjan

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:13:20 AM

DEV is MIA apparently

He came and said hello just a while back. Didn't you see?

by awhile back u meant 30 April?
He wasn't even here when this coin turns POS and people were freaking out back then..
He wasn't even here to debunk the 3bil coin BS..
Not to put this coin down but he needs to be active here just abit more..
I am holding AC like everyone else here..

Is there something wrong with the coin? Wallet stuck somewhere? Staking not happening? What exactly are you expecting from the dev? a feeding bottle?

forget about Dev, we don't need him
we need to bring new investors to AC
let's work together on AC Community Press Release Project

+1. Developer might be working behind the curtains or nothing to post. It's the collective effort of community that makes a coin great.

UbiatarPlay

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
        Cryptocurrency to be Everywhere     
   ●Power of Ubiquity  ●Connect- People  ●HumanNetwork  ●Marketplace   

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Github
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Googleplus
rudius

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:14:49 AM

What did the dev say in his last post?

Quote from: AsiacoinDev
Hey there, Thank you all for your support. Multipool is delayed, POS will kick in and i really want to thank all of you for selling the cheap coins and buying them high the week after. I have made some greet profits.

I will enjoy them on a beach somewhere private, waiting for a 3 digits price to happen again. I will then stand up for the comunity, you can rely on me.

Cheers!
lol

Not funny dude... lot of noobs here will think its real because it "looks" official  Grin

Ok, i m out of AC for the time being to be fair. I m still super intesresting by buying back. But if you guys want to see 2000+ again, you should organize and elect a PR to promote this coin. His launch has been very smooth so far. The quicker the better because interest switch very fast in crypto world.
micryon

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 08:16:04 AM

I cant hide my disappointment ....

I supported from day 1.

Agreed, we need to call someone in!

Someone whos willing to take a look at the wallet code, find out the checkpoints, create a new one?

From what i've looked at the code seems to be fine... dont' think there's a need for a new wallet or code update.

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
amit2007gunjan

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:17:09 AM

Hey there, Thank you all for your support. Multipool is delayed, POS will kick in and i really want to thank all of you for selling the cheap coins and buying them high the week after. I have made some greet profits.

I will enjoy them on a beach somewhere private, waiting for a 3 digits price to happen again. I will then stand up for the comunity, you can rely on me.

Cheers!
lol

Not funny dude... lot of noobs here will think its real because it "looks" official  Grin

Ok, i m out of AC for the time being to be fair. I m still super intesresting by buying back. But if you guys want to see 2000+ again, you should organize and elect a PR to promote this coin. His launch has been very smooth so far. The quicker the better because interest switch very fast in crypto world.

Only preaching doesn't work and you also tried to spread FUD

UbiatarPlay

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
        Cryptocurrency to be Everywhere     
   ●Power of Ubiquity  ●Connect- People  ●HumanNetwork  ●Marketplace   

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Github
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Googleplus
multioptions

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:27:03 AM

Put me down for hosting, building and updating new ASIACoin website.

I will do this but I expect someone to donate for domain name purchase.

Ill take that job. and do a bloody good job as well.

i will pay for the Domain and host, what name you choose
micryon

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 08:28:16 AM

I supported from day 1.

Someone whos willing to take a look at the wallet code, find out the checkpoints, create a new one?

From what i've looked at the code seems to be fine... dont' think there's a need for a new wallet or code update.

Ok so from the Wallet code you looked at, can you see any kind of checkpoint or trigger for the 2% in one year?

Does the code then give 2% year on year indefinite?

Err yeah.. it's all right here as was said in the original post, 100% 1st year up to 525600.. after that it's roughly 2%... take a look for yourself:

https://github.com/AsiaCoin/AsiaCoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L968

Code:

const int YEARLY_BLOCKCOUNT = 525600; // 365 * 1440
int64 GetProofOfStakeReward(int64 nCoinAge, unsigned int nBits, unsigned int nTime, int nHeight)
{
    int64 nRewardCoinYear;
nRewardCoinYear = MAX_MINT_PROOF_OF_STAKE;

if(nHeight < YEARLY_BLOCKCOUNT)
{
nRewardCoinYear = 7.15 * MAX_MINT_PROOF_OF_STAKE;  //due to the compounded interest
}
else
{
nRewardCoinYear = MAX_MINT_PROOF_OF_STAKE / 5;
}

int64 nSubsidy = nCoinAge * nRewardCoinYear / 365;
if (fDebug && GetBoolArg("-printcreation"))
        printf("GetProofOfStakeReward(): create=%s nCoinAge=%"PRI64d" nBits=%d\n", FormatMoney(nSubsidy).c_str(), nCoinAge, nBits);

return nSubsidy;
}

Staking's working fine for me on my client...

What's the problem anyways?

The code doesn't give 2% indefinite.. there's only MAX coin of 360m

Code:
static const int64 MAX_MONEY = 360000000 * COIN;

multioptions

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:31:02 AM

Let the community decide on the name.

Can we add a poll?

Smiley

yes sure,
what about : AsiaCoin.co
gysca

Activity: 392

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 08:31:43 AM

i still have 900 AC to donate, though few in number, may be useful for comunity, please give me the address

xtester

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:32:44 AM

My open letter to the AsiaCoin dev team:

First off, I want to say great job so far! You've really nailed a near perfect launch and there is tons of interest in this coin. I'm very bullish long term as you can tell from my article (https://medium.com/crypto-articles/7fce4b2279c7) but the purpose of this is not to pat ourselves on the back but openly discuss the work that needs to be done to take this coin to 100K.

Before I get into that I just want to say it would be nice to receive a bounty for the work I've done already. I sent you an email via the contact form on the website 3 days ago and haven't heard back. No worries, I'm sure you are busy, but it does kinda irk me when I spend 6 hours researching and writing up a post that brings in hundreds more followers to this community only to not receive a bounty, but see you giving away 500AC to people who did jack shit. But I digress...

There is so much attention on this coin right now and whispers of a pump coming next week. Whether we hit 3, 5, or 10K - the coin will crash hard and eventually fizzle out if you don't put out a detailed roadmap with transparency. Do you want to see AsiaCoin become like 90% of the other coins out there? What we need from you:

1) A calendar of major events. For example, POW expected to end on X/X/XXX. Multipool announcement to be given on X/XX/XXXX. Anouncement about traction with asian miners to be given sometime in May. You get the idea. Even for things that aren't set in stone it's okay to put out a date range. What this does is prevent this coin from rolling back to 8-10 after a big run because old and new investors have something to put their faith in. When designing this calendar of events you need to space everything 1-2 weeks apart to give enough time for the coin to cool off and consolidate before the next run up. I can help you design this if you'd like my help.

2) An innovative multipool announcement - not just another standard MP with a stupid twist like on fluttercoin. A TRULY different MP. For example, an AUTO arbitrage function... yes that would incredible and send this thing soaring. WE NEED TO BE DIFFERENT. Right now Asiacoin has great branding, great launch, and lot of other nice things going for it. But we need to define ourselves on something solid enough that people say - "yeah they brought that to the table" and all other coins will start copying us..

3) Keep up the high level of branding - I don't know if I need to say this but please don't ever consider putting out some conspiracy theory document like the zetacoin nutjobs. It's very easy for anyone with intelligence to see that their manifesto is garbage and people are going to get shit on very soon. You have a great site, great marketing. When you announce things please make sure you continue with a high level of polish and professionalism. Again, I am offering my services to help you if needed.

4) PR is essential. We need to keep a solid stream of news up - from the number of asian miners around the world joining our cause to the new advancements you are making to the coin. Again, not to say you are going to sqrew this up, but it needs to be planned out WELL in advance so we don't have a community of people going well that kinda sucked... major selloff. Once a coin crashes hard like Fluttercoin or Blackcoin it's so much harder to climb back to the top.

I'm a director of marketing and have been doing PR for years. I offered all of these services to you through the contact form on the website and haven't heard back so I'm taking this letter to the forums in hopes that you may see it here in case your inbox is flooded.

To the community reading this - if you agree with this post please +1 it so the developer has a higher chance of seeing it. I know the moon pictures are bound to cover this up and I don't want it to be forgotten. Also, if you have other ideas for things you'd like to see improved please speak now and add to the list.

Don't think I'm trying to troll - we are doing so fantastic right now. This coin is going to jump very soon. My goal is we get this to 100 so I can quit my job and get into trading full time. This coin isn't perfect, but it's the best thing out there right now that has the possibility of reaching 100. Let's all come together to see this thing succeed.

Cheers

CB

Maybe it will be great to contact crypto_bull to take things to the next level. He seems to know what he is talking about.
hammerbrain

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:34:57 AM

First off, I want to say great job so far! You've really nailed a near perfect launch and there is tons of interest in this coin. I'm very bullish long term as you can tell from my article (https://medium.com/crypto-articles/7fce4b2279c7) but the purpose of this is not to pat ourselves on the back but openly discuss the work that needs to be done to take this coin to 100K.

Before I get into that I just want to say it would be nice to receive a bounty for the work I've done already. I sent you an email via the contact form on the website 3 days ago and haven't heard back. No worries, I'm sure you are busy, but it does kinda irk me when I spend 6 hours researching and writing up a post that brings in hundreds more followers to this community only to not receive a bounty, but see you giving away 500AC to people who did jack shit. But I digress...

There is so much attention on this coin right now and whispers of a pump coming next week. Whether we hit 3, 5, or 10K - the coin will crash hard and eventually fizzle out if you don't put out a detailed roadmap with transparency. Do you want to see AsiaCoin become like 90% of the other coins out there? What we need from you:

1) A calendar of major events. For example, POW expected to end on X/X/XXX. Multipool announcement to be given on X/XX/XXXX. Anouncement about traction with asian miners to be given sometime in May. You get the idea. Even for things that aren't set in stone it's okay to put out a date range. What this does is prevent this coin from rolling back to 8-10 after a big run because old and new investors have something to put their faith in. When designing this calendar of events you need to space everything 1-2 weeks apart to give enough time for the coin to cool off and consolidate before the next run up. I can help you design this if you'd like my help.

2) An innovative multipool announcement - not just another standard MP with a stupid twist like on fluttercoin. A TRULY different MP. For example, an AUTO arbitrage function... yes that would incredible and send this thing soaring. WE NEED TO BE DIFFERENT. Right now Asiacoin has great branding, great launch, and lot of other nice things going for it. But we need to define ourselves on something solid enough that people say - "yeah they brought that to the table" and all other coins will start copying us..

3) Keep up the high level of branding - I don't know if I need to say this but please don't ever consider putting out some conspiracy theory document like the zetacoin nutjobs. It's very easy for anyone with intelligence to see that their manifesto is garbage and people are going to get shit on very soon. You have a great site, great marketing. When you announce things please make sure you continue with a high level of polish and professionalism. Again, I am offering my services to help you if needed.

4) PR is essential. We need to keep a solid stream of news up - from the number of asian miners around the world joining our cause to the new advancements you are making to the coin. Again, not to say you are going to sqrew this up, but it needs to be planned out WELL in advance so we don't have a community of people going well that kinda sucked... major selloff. Once a coin crashes hard like Fluttercoin or Blackcoin it's so much harder to climb back to the top.

I'm a director of marketing and have been doing PR for years. I offered all of these services to you through the contact form on the website and haven't heard back so I'm taking this letter to the forums in hopes that you may see it here in case your inbox is flooded.

To the community reading this - if you agree with this post please +1 it so the developer has a higher chance of seeing it. I know the moon pictures are bound to cover this up and I don't want it to be forgotten. Also, if you have other ideas for things you'd like to see improved please speak now and add to the list.

Don't think I'm trying to troll - we are doing so fantastic right now. This coin is going to jump very soon. My goal is we get this to 100 so I can quit my job and get into trading full time. This coin isn't perfect, but it's the best thing out there right now that has the possibility of reaching 100. Let's all come together to see this thing succeed.

Cheers

CB

Maybe it will be great to contact crypto_bull to take things to the next level. He seems to know what he is talking about.

Now there's the PR guy  Cheesy
rudius

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:35:50 AM

Cheers!
lol

Only preaching doesn't work and you also tried to spread FUD

I didn t spread FUD? when?

I said since the beginning that dev has bailed out from AC. It s the simplest true. I had still some ACs left for the long run. As i was right, i don t believe in the long run for AC now. The only way, it will survive is if the community organize around a leader. I dont have to preach, i sold my remaining AC yesterday. Look at my posts, i have been transparent with it.
micryon

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 08:37:43 AM

I code PHP and limited C# so I don't really know anything about wallets but if your willing to be the wallet developer for future wallet releases then Id get your name down now.

The Dev cant be bothered to show up, I think they have until the 8th to pull socks up or community takes over.

I was concerned about block chains, forks and POS. I don't want to see AsiaCoin die because the DEV isn't around to make it what it can be.

Well from my experience ... anything less than a smooth initial launch will result into a lot of problems regardless.  If you need to update the wallet code in one of the block accept areas (rewards/PoS), etc.. that will need a hard fork.. and no matter who does it, it will be extremely dangerous .. since it requires all clients to be updated else it will cause a real hard fork.  

This coin has had one of the smoothest launches so far.. so from a coin dev perspective.. it's pretty solid.  Unless something catastrophic happens , there's really not much you will need to do with the coin code, imo.  It's really around surrounding services that can use development (android/ios/web wallets, etc..).

So if it ain't broke.. don't fix it.. imo Smiley  

If it does break.. anyone can fork the github code and make fixes as necessary, as long as the OP and website is updated the fix can be deployed.  However, I'm not going to commit to it right now, since I'm busy with several other things.  But if things get bad, I'll jump in and fix it..

zmija

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:40:08 AM

I supported from day 1.

Ok so from the Wallet code you looked at, can you see any kind of checkpoint or trigger for the 2% in one year?

Does the code then give 2% year on year indefinite?

Err yeah.. it's all right here as was said in the original post, 100% 1st year up to 525600.. after that it's roughly 2%... take a look for yourself:

https://github.com/AsiaCoin/AsiaCoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L968

Code:

const int YEARLY_BLOCKCOUNT = 525600; // 365 * 1440
int64 GetProofOfStakeReward(int64 nCoinAge, unsigned int nBits, unsigned int nTime, int nHeight)
{
    int64 nRewardCoinYear;
nRewardCoinYear = MAX_MINT_PROOF_OF_STAKE;

if(nHeight < YEARLY_BLOCKCOUNT)
{
nRewardCoinYear = 7.15 * MAX_MINT_PROOF_OF_STAKE;  //due to the compounded interest
}
else
{
nRewardCoinYear = MAX_MINT_PROOF_OF_STAKE / 5;
}

int64 nSubsidy = nCoinAge * nRewardCoinYear / 365;
if (fDebug && GetBoolArg("-printcreation"))
        printf("GetProofOfStakeReward(): create=%s nCoinAge=%"PRI64d" nBits=%d\n", FormatMoney(nSubsidy).c_str(), nCoinAge, nBits);

return nSubsidy;
}

Staking's working fine for me on my client...

What's the problem anyways?

I code PHP and limited C# so I don't really know anything about wallets but if your willing to be the wallet developer for future wallet releases then Id get your name down now.

The Dev cant be bothered to show up, I think they have until the 8th to pull socks up or community takes over.

I was concerned about block chains, forks and POS. I don't want to see AsiaCoin die because the DEV isn't around to make it what it can be.
R both of u on IRC? http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=asiacoinproject let's talke there

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Dmann

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:40:49 AM

AC Community Press Release Project

Everyone here already knows the benefits of AsiaCoin so I won’t list them all. However, in the press release I want to point out AsiaCoin is not an ordinary cryptocurrency, It is more…

- Premium financial outlets like Yahoo! Finance, Bloomberg, the Wall Street Journal and more.
- Major search engines – Google, Yahoo!, Bing, etc.
- Major online news sites
- Premium news outlets such as USA Today, NY Times, Washington Post and more through the Associated Press
- More than 250,000 PRWeb news subscribers and 30,000+ journalists and bloggers

I am going to schedule the release in May 12th. Once the press release is live the community can start posting links to the release everywhere we can.

I am going to use my own money to pay the writer and the press release distribution service. The writer charges approximately $80 depending on how many words,  and the press release service charges $499+ to distribute to financial websites including Yahoo! Finance, Bloomberg, and the Wall Street Journal to name a few.

If you guys want to contribute and help with the cost you can send contributions here: AekeDDVbd7deQEySGgisdGsmVfAqL6GB7X

Legit?

Cheers!
lol

Agreed, we NEED an amazing PR rep or even team for this coin. It already has things going for it but interest is a major factor in the crypto world.

New version will be released after POW ASAP  Grin Grin

I think a week after POS is fair to give the DEV the opportunity to have this organised. If it takes longer, then he needs to post an update with what is happening and what is to be expected.

I think the community should set a hard date to allow him to have everything done, or post to give an updated time frame.

I propose Thursday 8th May 1800 GMT. This gives a full week from POS.

If this date arrives with nothing from the DEV, the community starts the MultiPool. We can set up an escrow account, and I for one will be happy to donate as I'm sure many others will be. If we do this, everyone is on the same track without treading on each others toes and doubling up on unnecessary work.

Anyone have a better solution? This is just my idea.

I agree...Insanedumps had suggested Monday the 5th of May but I see no great rush. It will take time regardless.

AC Community Press Release Project +1

Yeah I think the 8th is good.

the 8th sounds about right, that's ample time to allow for a response.

Let the community decide on the name.

Can we add a poll?

Smiley

That's generous of you multioptions, and I think that sounds like a great idea. (the poll)

Cheers

CB

Now there's the PR guy  Cheesy

AGREED. Crypto_bull for PR if he's willing to do the job.

Cheers

CB

Sure, lets get our heads together and prepare for the wost.

Im all for the DEV pulling his finger out. But despite my continued support and messages Ive seen nothing.

Same here, loads of messages, no response. We need a contingency plan.
multioptions

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:41:55 AM

Look guys, http://themeforest.net/item/enfold-responsive-multipurpose-theme/full_screen_preview/4519990
A new website isn't a take over, lets build this now and get a shifty on.

I got 3 days with bog all to do.

I will give you domain and host
AsiaCoin.in  is fine?
multioptions

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:44:32 AM

release May 8th

aclass

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:45:33 AM

seems like somebody is being busy keeping the price stable at 12-13 for now

did anyone get any stakes in the last 24 hours or so. it started quite well but then stopped
rudius

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:54:41 AM

Dev is online, relax everyone. Probably busy reading the replies. Smiley

Ok thanks to acknowledge us when he goes offline without a word. There are people very nervous here.
multioptions

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:55:32 AM

i need agreement from community to begin this project
vote with +1
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 349 »
  Print  

Jump to: