Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:32:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AC]AsiaCoin - Relaunch  (Read 400973 times)
jaayruu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:26:18 AM

I am Dallas Solomon Urban. For the record, I had nothing to do with the AsiaCoin scam. If any of you try to find me or take any action towards me or any member of my family I will take legal action for defamation of character. What I did was simply make a video for AsiaCoin, I found out it was a scam with the rest of you.

Why the deleting of everything then?

I didn't delete anything, I sent the video to the dev which he posted and then he deleted that one. I still have my original, unlisted version up. It was posted before the official one was. I'm a good guy in this lol

you surely deleted the threads you posted on your reddit about Asiacoin. Why?

Dmann

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:28:06 AM

I am Dallas Solomon Urban. For the record, I had nothing to do with the AsiaCoin scam. If any of you try to find me or take any action towards me or any member of my family I will take legal action for defamation of character. What I did was simply make a video for AsiaCoin, I found out it was a scam with the rest of you.

I didn't delete anything, I sent the video to the dev which he posted and then he deleted that one. I still have my original, unlisted version up. It was posted before the official one was. I'm a good guy in this lol

https://i.imgur.com/p87CQMe.jpg

It wasn't me, I actually haven't been to the AsiaCoin reddit in some time.
jaayruu

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:29:50 AM

It wasn't me, I actually haven't been to the AsiaCoin reddit in some time.

Here you say ASIAcoin is your first true altcoin http://www.reddit.com/r/asiacoin/comments/23qmvf/asiacoin/ correct?

7 days before you state you are mining LTC here. sounds weird. http://www.reddit.com/r/dogemining/comments/232jos/had_8192_tc_now_can_only_use_4096_tc_or_else/
jaayruu

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:32:13 AM

Let me ask you this , do you ever tell the truth, m8?
Dmann

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:32:28 AM

It's true, i dabbled in litecoin and even doge a little but asiacoin was the first for me to have a little bit more than almost nothing in. I received a 10k AC bounty for making the video so therefore it was my first real venture into crypto.

I understand your frustation, it sucks for everyone involved but I had nothing to do with the AsiaCoin scam aside from creating a video. If I had known it was a scam I wouldn't have done so.
jaayruu

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:34:44 AM

It's true, i dabbled in litecoin and even doge a little but asiacoin was the first for me to have a little bit more than almost nothing in. I received a 10k AC bounty for making the video so therefore it was my first real venture into crypto.

time will tell, pal  Tongue
jaayruu

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:36:16 AM

I understand your frustation, it sucks for everyone involved but I had nothing to do with the AsiaCoin scam aside from creating a video. If I had known it was a scam I wouldn't have done so.

i personally already caught you up in  lies on this very forum. just now. you said you didnt delete anything, you did. you said Asiacoin was your first altcoin, its not. So you arent the Dev for Asiacoin, But you are? amirite?
Dmann

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:38:11 AM

i personally already caught you up in  lies on this very forum. just now. you said you didnt delete anything, you did. you said Asiacoin was your first altcoin, its not. So you arent the Dev for Asiacoin, But you are? amirite?

No, you are manipulating words to come to some sort of false conclusion because you are frustrated. I didn't delete anything, period. Asiacoin was my first real venture into crypto, that's the specific truth of the matter. I am not the dev of Asiacoin, period.
jaayruu

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:39:23 AM

I believe him. There isn't any evidence suggesting the DEV was the one who made the video. Please put down the pitchforks, this is an innocent person.

to me it seems as if hes a lieing SOB that isnt very good at covering his tracks & sucks at making up lies when confronted real time. too much exposure, but you most certainly are correct, this isnt a witch hunt. just asking a few questions
jaayruu

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:42:28 AM

Are you that naive to believe that a dev who scammed us in that manner would be that stupid to even remotely touch a since word related to his name, email, or anything else related to him.

This guy have nothing to do with the coin

yes actuallly i guess i am that naive. look at the founder of silkroad. used his real email. anythings possible, yes.
CapSER2.0

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:43:22 AM

This thread has expired and well dead!

The solution to this problem is here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=595999.msg6547988#msg6547988

ZEIT: MpKWWsnqqJ32jKchgfmwKBFkRzNCU8XjUu
jaayruu

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:44:26 AM

No, you are manipulating words to come to some sort of false conclusion because you are frustrated. I didn't delete anything, period. Asiacoin was my first real venture into crypto, that's the specific truth of the matter. I am not the dev of Asiacoin, period.

One last question Mr Urban.

Is this your desktop?

jaayruu

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:45:12 AM

This thread has expired and well dead!

The solution to this problem is here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=595999.msg6547988#msg6547988

its not dead tho
jaayruu

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:46:51 AM

Are you that naive to believe that a dev who scammed us in that manner would be that stupid to even remotely touch a since word related to his name, email, or anything else related to him.

This guy have nothing to do with the coin

yes actuallly i guess i am that naive. look at the founder of silkroad. used his real email. anythings possible, yes.

The founder of silkroad was not a scammer, he was running a business there.

thats not the point. people make mistakes. SMART people make errors. yes its possible. the founder of silkroad was not a scammer, correct. he built the most lucrative online blackmarket...and used his real email.

You are saying im naive for believing this asiacoin scammer "would be that stupid to even remotely touch a since word related to his name, email, or anything else related to him.". The answer is yes.
jaayruu

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:47:53 AM

Is this your desktop?

Its a simple yes or no
bdanyo

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Pandacoin (PND) development team member

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 01:48:17 AM

Dear Asiacoin community,

We, the Pandacoin (PND) devs feel like giving back to the community with the recent Asiacoin blow up, as part of our coin’s origins and philosophy is to stand against cryptocurrency manipulation and scams. We would like to offer some sort of compensation to current Asiacoin bagholders that have lost money with the recent turmoil in the coin.

Compensation offer:

If you can provide proof of the amount of Asiacoin that you are currently bagholding, we will send you the amount of Pandacoins (PND) to a 1:1 ratio for the amount of Asiacoin that you hold. For anyone with less than 50,000 Asiacoins, the minimum of Pandacoins (PND) received from us is still going to be 50,000!

So far we have compensated over 50 Asiacoin bagholders! Smiley

Disclaimer: Maximum 150,000 Pandacoin (PND) per individual, wallet address, and bitcointalk account. Only bitcointalk accounts over 7 days old will be considered

Ok sounds good! How do I get some free Pandacoins? -

Step 1: Getting your Pandacoin (PND) wallet - Download our wallet by going to either https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568529 or http://thepandacoin.net and generating a Pandacoin (PND) deposit address

Step 2: Providing Proof

In your AsiaCoin wallet, go to File > Sign Message. Then click on the address book button next to the address input field and select your address. Then, enter your Bitcointalk forum username in the text box and click the sign message button. Finally, click the copy signature button next to the signature field and paste it in the message for Step 3.

Step 3: Contacting us with the information to receive our compensation offer - Go to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568529 and reply with a post containing the proof of your signature embedded with the address from Step 2, along with your Pandacoin (PND) wallet address to receive our compensation offer for Asiacoin bagholders!

Your post should look something like this with the following example -

Asiacoin address: ALR6861XReyWD25RrJjzgY1GLe75MLH4DR

Balance: 1000.1234

Proof: IGkFFI3T29GrP55FqnmkOarblqUsmmfG7XxwwaYYQiwR8wV1hc2QpG7jEUshh1N4pk2uckdid3xDM4d 3AkA/WBY=

Pandacoin (PND) wallet address: PHFByB65qhEkG9SK8UjY94t7Phoqq8vnSr

Kind regards,

Pandacoin (PND) development team.

Edit: If your coins are trapped in an exchange, so you can't do step 2. You can provide a screenshot in your post over at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568529 in place of step 2 that was listed! I had many people telling me that their exchanges are trapping their coins, so there we go Smiley

Jordan23

Activity: 382
Merit: 311

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:50:10 AM

Lol definitely not an attorney. Stick to "videos".
Maestro1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:56:34 AM

We are trying to fix the premine issue and return people's investments to them. Please head over to the new topic if you wanna know how, or if you want  to contribute, but please, leave talks about the scammer developer here, as we're not interested in that over there. We're finding a solution.

If you're happy with our work on AsiaCoin revival, please consider giving us trust feedback and provide donations to the new AsiaCoin Foundation.
BTC: 1LCsuAojeFqf5YamN9iiwEo3VJ9YM8HHjf
Dmann

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:03:00 AM

Is this your desktop?

https://i.imgur.com/JsElcyz.jpg

Its a simple yes or no

yes, of course that's my desktop. I'm sure as hell not recording the desktop of somebody else.
Dmann

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:06:47 AM

Lol definitely not an attorney. Stick to "videos".

I am most definitely not an attorney, but I know that if you try to stick me with something that I am not responsible for that I can take counter actions. Guys, the DEV is probably long gone but i really do wish you the best of luck in trying to get your lost money back. The bastard who scammed us all is a shame on humanity and the crypto world. I actually thought when I got into AsiaCoin that I had found the right coin at the right time but now I'm seeing that I just have shit for luck lol

Pages: « 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 »
  Print  

Jump to: