Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:01:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LOGIC] Logicoin | Decentralized Anonymous Smart Contracts | Blockchain Tech  (Read 117149 times)
Logicoin.info (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:58:19 AM

Only 5 more days until its time to vote on the contest winners!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=589941

reward for the unit will be reduced as follows: 50 - 25 - 12.5 - 6.25 - 3.125, I counted correctly?

And on how many awards for falls reduction unit?
sorry for English by Google translate Smiley

p.s.
why logicoin.adnim, and not the admin??? ^_^

p.s.s.

In voting on comkort.com, raised from 56 to 100 votes Smiley Join me Smiley

Reduction will stop at 6 months when reward is 1.5625. From there we are considering a few options. I personally like 10-15% reduction every 12-18 months but going Full POS is also something we are considering. Following other coins closely and while pos seems to be favoured around here we still feel it has some kinks to work out (see WC and AC).
bestsponsor

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:12:59 AM

In order to attract investors, you must have clear plans for development of the coin. If there is a POS - you have to declare s about it in the first post.
Must be sounded clear development strategy. Must be unique services.

bestsponsor

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:25:10 AM

I have the best logo!

sumgye

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:33:55 AM

I have the best logo!

LMAO! For shame!
ntz

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:42:24 AM

Betahash.com - Logicoin pool
http://betahash.com/getting_started

- Anonymous pool, no registration required

- Autopayouts from 0.01 Logicoin once an hour

- PROP Payouts , 1% fee

- Stratum protocol: 8887

stratum+tcp://betahash.com:8887 -u YOUR_OWN_WALLET_ADDRESS -p WHATEVERYOUWANT
xiaozhubao

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:45:24 AM

I am in China, facebook is forbidden by the government .
How can I get the coin except facebook?
Logicoin.info (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:10:00 AM

In order to attract investors, you must have clear plans for development of the coin. If there is a POS - you have to declare s about it in the first post.

There is currently no POS. All I said was that it was an available option but one I personally would prefer to avoid, partly because I feel its more a flavour of the month thing and partly because it appears at this moment to have alot of design flaws and is being improperly implemented in alot of coins.

The only thing up in the air at the moment is what happens after 6 months (still over 5 months left) and that decision will in large part be left upto the community. As I've explained before, I and the rest of the team feel that we are in for some radical changes to Cryptocurrencies over the next 6 months and rather than just jump on the most popular bandwaggon at the time we would prefer to see how the landscape changes and then make an informed choice once we have some information to work with.

We have taken your advice under consideration but at this point in time we feel that indecision is the best course of action. With that being said we will likely open a poll in the coming week to gather up the opinion of the majority.

Logicoin.info (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:14:35 AM

I am in China, facebook is forbidden by the government .
How can I get the coin except facebook?

Hi,

You can try http://logicoin.info/competitions/. You may need to refresh the page a couple of times as it seems to not load straight away for certain browsers.
decanus21

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 12:43:18 PM

for anyone distressed by the sudden low number of votes at Mintpal, it looks like they have changed their voting system, you now only get one free vote per hour (presumably this is to get them more donations... go figure!), so Logi has about a quarter of the votes it used to have, this applies to all other coins as well of course so its standing has remained the same.

As for the other discussion going on at the moment, POS doesn't really interest me personally, although once the reward has dropped perhaps we could investigate the possibility of a multipool option to increase buying demand?
Entusiasta

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:23:22 PM

There is currently no POS. All I said was that it was an available option but one I personally would prefer to avoid, partly because I feel its more a flavour of the month thing and partly because it appears at this moment to have alot of design flaws and is being improperly implemented in alot of coins.

The only thing up in the air at the moment is what happens after 6 months (still over 5 months left) and that decision will in large part be left upto the community. As I've explained before, I and the rest of the team feel that we are in for some radical changes to Cryptocurrencies over the next 6 months and rather than just jump on the most popular bandwaggon at the time we would prefer to see how the landscape changes and then make an informed choice once we have some information to work with.

We have taken your advice under consideration but at this point in time we feel that indecision is the best course of action. With that being said we will likely open a poll in the coming week to gather up the opinion of the majority.

I'm not an expert on cryptography, but you can read some saying that any non PoW is not secure. PoS is highly insecure and can be attacked with much less than 51% hash.
Logicoin.info (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:33:53 PM

I'm not an expert on cryptography, but you can read some saying that any non PoW is not secure. PoS is highly insecure and can be attacked with much less than 51% hash.

This is exactly why we wanted to leave the decision open. PoS is the new kid on the block and speaking just for myself and not the rest of them I feel it would be irresponsible to switch to PoS when there's still so many kinks to iron out. The last thing I want for Logicoin is for it to be damaged the same way as a few other PoS coins have been lately.
Entusiasta

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:03:07 PM

This is exactly why we wanted to leave the decision open. PoS is the new kid on the block and speaking just for myself and not the rest of them I feel it would be irresponsible to switch to PoS when there's still so many kinks to iron out. The last thing I want for Logicoin is for it to be damaged the same way as a few other PoS coins have been lately.

If what they say is true, there is no way to secure a PoS, and the same for any non PoW algorithm.

The bench is anonimous currency and anonimous trasactions. If you can anonimize this coin you will have a hit.
bestsponsor

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 04:15:53 PM

What do you think to attract investors to the coin. If the coin is no long-term plans of development, after reducing the rewards coin price will not increase. Will decrease the number of miners and coin just die. I personally made ​​a bet on a good start coins, but I do not see any future for this coin.

Logicoin.info (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:22:26 PM

What do you think to attract investors to the coin. If the coin is no long-term plans of development, after reducing the rewards coin price will not increase. Will decrease the number of miners and coin just die. I personally made ​​a bet on a good start coins, but I do not see any future for this coin.

That's fine. You asked me the same questions via private message a week or two ago and I have the same answer for you now that I did then. Our plan was to get a large amount of LGC out early on and then to radically slow down the coin supply. That continues to be the plan, the only thing up in the air at this point is how we go about slowing the production rate down. The LGC team cares about this coins success but not enough to alter our vision of what we wanted Logicoin to be.

I'm sorry you see no future in this coin but we shall press on and continue working on it regardless.
griffinriz

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:24:14 PM

That's fine. You asked me the same questions via private message a week or two ago and I have the same answer for you now that I did then. Our plan was to get a large amount of LGC out early on and then to radically slow down the coin supply. That continues to be the plan, the only thing up in the air at this point is how we go about slowing the production rate down. The LGC team cares about this coins success but not enough to alter our vision of what we wanted Logicoin to be.

I'm sorry you see no future in this coin but we shall press on and continue working on it regardless.

everyone have different point of view, i see a great future for this coin.
BrianB

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:54:37 PM

RejectMining.com has Logicoin added, been hitting blocks pretty steady with our own hash.  If you're looking for a pool or even just a backup pool, please give us a shot.  1% fee, and payouts run every 5 minutes so you get your coins soon as it matures.  We aren't a bank and don't want to hold your coins haha.

We have #rejectmining on freenode if you need any help!

Entusiasta

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:41:14 PM

I think you should follow in the steps of darkcoin. Basically that branding is and tech is similar to them. I'd like to see that over POS. There are already POS kings like BlackCoin and this week CinniCoin.

We should focus on possibly being the baby brother of darkcoin.

I agree!
tjoker

Activity: 140

http://mine-coin.de

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 09:07:05 PM

Logicoin also added to
http://mine-coin.de

Username: your LogiCoin wallet address
Password: anything
URL: stratum+tcp://stratum.mine-coin.de:3382

happy mining!

buddymoon94

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:05:04 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2014, 10:40:35 PM by buddymoon94

Logicoin has a lot of things going for it despite your unfavorable opinion, i live in rural america and today the temperature reached 95F for the first of many times it will this summer and both of my mining rigs are running in the same room of a non-climate controlled building at a pleasant 48 - 60 degrees Celsius, i used the word pleasant to describe 48-60c because i spent most of this winter frying my balls off in my house with my windows open and these 2 5 card rigs running scrypt at 75-90c.

With the dwindling bit coin price, the introduction of asic scrypt miners, and the upcoming summer heat and electricity cost i don't see many of the scrypt GPU miners sticking to scrypt for very long, we have a coin that has maintained a stable price for almost a month has no premine and is getting harder and harder to mine every day, it's also cheaper to mine and cheaper to cool, in my opinion LogiCoin is the logical choice.

If you ask me the LGC DEV team has fulfilled on there end of the bargain now its time for us to full fill our end, lets get the word out and open up new markets like mintpal!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#LGC

Please support the LGC team by mining at http://lgc.x11pools.com:8652/ 100% of the fee goes to the LGC development team!
sumgye

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:09:23 PM

I do think its probably a good idea to implement Darksend, but what we really need is something ground-floor new, rather than stealing from others. Even bitcoin's 'little brother' did something different by going Scrypt. The great launch, helps, plus the halving schedule is one of those not too fast/not too slow things, plus the very l limited supply of coins. I think setting up merged mining with Darkcoin is probably the most secure and desirable option at the moment, but POS implementations could improve dramatically between now and then.

I mean, imagine if we could figure out some reasonable way to keep the blockchain secure and lighten it up so it wasn't such a ball and chain? Implement some sort of block compression or compound old blocks into some sort of superblock chain that must also be verified by the network. I don't know. I'm just throwing out a half baked idea to illustrate my point.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: