Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:42:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LOGIC] Logicoin | Decentralized Anonymous Smart Contracts | Blockchain Tech  (Read 117149 times)
luigi1111
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:29:40 PM

This proves fake shares are capable of minting blocks, Mr. Shill. Tongue

No that proves that exploits are capable of tricking pools into accepting fake share submissions,
Just letting you guys know if you are mining on tales from the scrypt you have been getting raped for several hours!

https://i.imgur.com/hYV3zUF.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/lMy9IJ9.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ykrZ3ST.jpg

this is poof that internal share manipulation does not effect the LGC network...

lol ! Now the entire pool is not being recognized by the network ?!

The numbers do not lie. It is very safe to assume that luqash3's exceptional luck was anything but that. eg. those blocks didn't just create themselves. Wink

The fortunate thing is that numbers don't lie (interpretations definitely do though). Unfortunately for you, said numbers do not support your position in any way. "Fake" shares NEVER generate blocks; if they did, then by definition they are not fake.

I'm not sure if you're just trying to appear intelligent, or just enjoy trolling people (or maybe you have another agenda entirely), but if it's the former, you are failing quite miserably. The interesting thing to me is that you've been a member for almost 3 years, yet somehow you are still this obtuse.

FACT : LGC is being flashmined at will by TradeMyBit and Suchpool.
FACT : There are many known and unknown exploits that are capable of accomplishing this.
FACT : I/we wasted my time, effort and hashpower on yet another SHITCOIN.

So, after reading your indisputable FACTs, I have a question: how does this "flashmining" affect us?

Also, one little quibble:it cannot be considered a FACT that "there are many...unknown exploits".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
merc82

Activity: 354
Merit: 254

Owner of MiningRigRentals

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 07:48:25 PM

FACT : There are many known and unknown exploits that are capable of accomplishing this.

Interesting, I didn't know mining a coin when its difficulty lowers down was an exploit -- I (TradeMyBit) have no problems with disabling LGC if it is causing a disturbance on the network.

Rent some Hash @ MiningRigRentals!
Lease out your rig, or rent some extra hash today! Live Hashrate graphs, multiple backup pools, many algos and fast and friendly support as well Wink
luigi1111
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 08:05:43 PM

Interesting, I didn't know mining a coin when its difficulty lowers down was an exploit -- I (TradeMyBit) have no problems with disabling LGC if it is causing a disturbance on the network.

Hippie Tech has a history of spreading complete untruths as well as half-truths as FACTs, in addition to general screaming and unruly behavior.
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 12:48:31 AM

This proves fake shares are capable of minting blocks, Mr. Shill. Tongue

No that proves that exploits are capable of tricking pools into accepting fake share submissions,
Just letting you guys know if you are mining on tales from the scrypt you have been getting raped for several hours!

https://i.imgur.com/hYV3zUF.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/lMy9IJ9.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ykrZ3ST.jpg

this is poof that internal share manipulation does not effect the LGC network...

lol ! Now the entire pool is not being recognized by the network ?!

The numbers do not lie. It is very safe to assume that luqash3's exceptional luck was anything but that. eg. those blocks didn't just create themselves. Wink

The fortunate thing is that numbers don't lie (interpretations definitely do though). Unfortunately for you, said numbers do not support your position in any way. "Fake" shares NEVER generate blocks; if they did, then by definition they are not fake.

I'm not sure if you're just trying to appear intelligent, or just enjoy trolling people (or maybe you have another agenda entirely), but if it's the former, you are failing quite miserably. The interesting thing to me is that you've been a member for almost 3 years, yet somehow you are still this obtuse.

What the FUD are you talking about here mate? Share manipulation? Perhaps, that wouldn't generate any blocks...

Your attitude towards it shows a lack of knowledge and self control. Screaming won't bring you any credebility too.

Ever heard about Nicehash? You can simply lease MASSIVE amounts of hashpower (multiple gigahashes) for cheap. This is what you suspect as internal share manipulation... but these are legit rentals.

I can confirm as I had one user mining at 500 MH/s yesterday with hashpower rented from Nicehash.

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 01:31:40 AM

It becomes a problem when the difficulty continues to drop.

So, after reading your indisputable FACTs, I have a question: how does this "flashmining" affect us?

Also, one little quibble:it cannot be considered a FACT that "there are many...unknown exploits".

LOL WUT ?

Hippie Tech has a history of spreading complete untruths as well as half-truths as FACTs, in addition to general screaming and unruly behavior.

Back up what you just said or STFU. Smiley

louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 02:33:10 AM

Why in the world is your miner showing a difficulty of 8? Are you mining LGC/X11? No wonder you get no shares at all....

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
sumgye

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:53:11 AM

*cough*

Sorry about that, just a little too much smoke blowing around in here. *fans the air with his hand*

whats up with the spam post buddy?

You're right, sorry about that. Been biting my lip and slipped for a sec. Deleted the post.
luigi1111
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:27:54 AM

LOL WUT ?

lolwut? The neat thing is bitcointalk keeps your post history here for all to see; they just need to click on your name to get the proof they need.

As for my earlier quibble, you can't call something a fact if it's unknown. It might be true, but we don't know.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 05:04:22 AM

LOL WUT ?

lolwut? The neat thing is bitcointalk keeps your post history here for all to see; they just need to click on your name to get the proof they need.

As for my earlier quibble, you can't call something a fact if it's unknown. It might be true, but we don't know.

Show me an example of these nefarious posts. I know you will not find any.

Did they give up coding new exploits because they think I/we are on to them ? Roll Eyes

luigi1111
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:57:10 AM

LOL WUT ?

Did they give up coding new exploits because they think I/we are on to them ? Roll Eyes

This thread alone is littered with them.

As far as coding new exploits, that has nothing to do with my point. If we don't know they exist, then we cannot state it is a fact that they exist.
Logicoin.info (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 06:08:33 AM

Keep voting on Mintpal to support development of LGC!

scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1680

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 08:50:03 AM

Logicoin P2Pool

address: stratum+tcp://scorp-p2pool.tk:8652
                            stratum+tcp://scorp.hopto.org:8652
Username: Your Logicoin address
Passoword:  Does not matter, anything!

Status p2pool:
http://scorp-p2pool.tk:8652/static/
http://scorp.hopto.org:8652/static/

Node fee: 1%

Spread the hashes!!

Example:
Minerd - Cpuminer
minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://scorp-p2pool.tk:8652 -u YOUR_WALLET -p x

Sgminer
./sgminer -k darkcoin --queue 0 --scan-time 1 --expiry 1 -o stratum+tcp://scorp-p2pool.tk:8652 -u Your Logicoin wallet address -p x

buddymoon94

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 12:11:36 PM

Keep voting on Mintpal to support development of LGC!

i know this isn't super high tech or anything but, chrome has a nice auto refresh extension you can use on mintpal to keep you from getting logged out.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/auto-refresh-plus/oilipfekkmncanaajkapbpancpelijih?hl=en

i'm sure there are similar options available for other brosers.

makes voting regularly a lot easier.

the only hard part is trying to remember not to close out chrome.

thanks so much that extension is exactly what i needed!

Please support the LGC team by mining at http://lgc.x11pools.com:8652/ 100% of the fee goes to the LGC development team!
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 12:16:40 PM

vote guys vote we need to move our position of votes higher.
Logicoin.info (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 07:27:28 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2014, 07:42:02 PM by Logicoin.info

Major Announcement

We have implemented DGW3 and you will be required to update your wallets.

Here's a quick rundown of whats new!

DGW3 ! - We will be one of the first coins to be running this Difficulty Algorithm! Kicks in at block 84600
QR Code Support
New Checkpoint at block 51191
Some Branding Changes - We have changed the logo slightly and updated the splash!

You can download the New Windows-QT from HERE
Github has been updated so you can build from source HERE

scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1680

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 08:08:40 PM

Logicoin P2Pool
New:Wallet update v0.9.1.3

address: stratum+tcp://scorp-p2pool.tk:8652
                            stratum+tcp://scorp.hopto.org:8652
Username: Your Logicoin address
Passoword:  Does not matter, anything!

Status p2pool:
http://scorp-p2pool.tk:8652/static/
http://scorp.hopto.org:8652/static/

Node fee: 1%

Spread the hashes!!

Example:
Minerd - Cpuminer
minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://scorp-p2pool.tk:8652 -u YOUR_WALLET -p x

Sgminer
./sgminer -k darkcoin --queue 0 --scan-time 1 --expiry 1 -o stratum+tcp://scorp-p2pool.tk:8652 -u Your Logicoin wallet address -p x

Netscout

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:36:07 PM

Updated wallet = 9.1.3
Low Fee %1
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 11:02:35 PM

LOL WUT ?

This thread alone is littered with them.

As far as coding new exploits, that has nothing to do with my point. If we don't know they exist, then we cannot state it is a fact that they exist.

What you said constitutes slander unless you show me where I have been dishonest.

Logicoin.info (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 11:20:14 PM

DGW3 ! - We will be one of the first coins to be running this Difficulty Algorithm! Kicks in at block 84600

This is still around 3 weeks away which should be plenty of time to catch any stragglers.

Buy support is looking pretty nice!
smoothdoger

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 11:49:42 PM

i am excite
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: