Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:17:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LOGIC] Logicoin | Decentralized Anonymous Smart Contracts | Blockchain Tech  (Read 117151 times)
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:26:57 AM

Here's a preview of 'MultiLogic'. With a few minor changes it will be ready for release on Windows, Mac OSX and Linux!

neato...

Good stuff Smiley

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
Unkn0vn

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:04:29 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 11:00:47 AM by Unkn0vn

Hey ppl please vote for LOGIC:
http://www.coinwarz.com/voting

1 vote every hour, lets get to the top of the list it seems for days that I'm the only one voting all the time Smiley

BTW: Good work Devs I'm with logic from the start.
Logicoin.info (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:07:24 AM

The Logicoin Android Wallet has just been published on the Google Play Store!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=logicoin.logicoin.wallet

MultiLogic will be released very shortly. It's actually ready to go now but we are going to add a new feature in and we will hopefully have the download links for all platforms ready within 24 hours!
heydude

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:22:27 AM

Share you LGC mining config with me, like this one

http://www.tackon.us/2014/06/radeon-r9-290.html

Hey dudes,

i have an abandoned domain ( tackon.us ), i think i should use it now .

I want to post all sgminer/sph-sgminer config & ccminer (cuda) for mining LGC . but to do that, i would need your help . PM me your

- your card model / GPU & GPU Mem clock
- sgminer config/ ccminer params
- hashrate ( Khs/ Mhs )
- card temperature (would help, i think)
- your LGC address

{what else ?, im open for suggestion}

if ya guys think this is NOT Helpful , ya can 'spank' my behind .... slowly, then i'll be quiet

:: i just want to offer something to LGC community besides Voting + tweeting, this is the only thing came up ... sorry, im just a dude

Btc : 19z2ZcvsVJZ83NsUeLv2iYXw4T1J41KJ4Q
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:29:48 AM

MultiLogic will be released very shortly. It's actually ready to go now but we are going to add a new feature in and we will hopefully have the download links for all platforms ready within 24 hours!

Well done!

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
griffinriz

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:38:08 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 05:22:06 PM by griffinriz

Wow,great job  Shocked
feina24h

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:58:39 PM

Site is not yet updated, we need a new site with cool graphics.

Fair Launch, No Premine and Active Devs = Logicoin
King7-

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 05:52:29 PM

Nice Android wallet!

Globee07

Activity: 397
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:25:36 PM

Can someone contact Bittrex about listing LGC?

Poloniex is nice but really small compared to Bittrex. Poloniex has ~500BTC volume and most of this comes from already popular coins, but Bittrex has its ~1700BTC volume from "all new" coins

I think LGC just needs some attention. Very few people are coming to BTCTalk to look around what coin is worthy but if they saw a new coin getting listed there they would come on here to check it out and obviously they would see that the dev team is really dedicated to LGC and working hard making it succeed. Not to mention that most new coins dev teams are begging for donation even before they do something.

Logicoin has proven it multiple times that it has the potential to be one of the top coins. Logicoins dev team is doing more in weeks than most of the coins in months or even their whole existance.

I really cant understand how this coin only have 0.5BTC 24h volume.

I think bittrexs only requirement is to have a block explorer and active dev team.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
valkir
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:29:26 PM

Poloniex is nice but really small compared to Bittrex. Poloniex has ~500BTC volume and most of this comes from already popular coins, but Bittrex has its ~1700BTC volume from "all new" coins

I think LGC just needs some attention. Very few people are coming to BTCTalk to look around what coin is worthy but if they saw a new coin getting listed there they would come on here to check it out and obviously they would see that the dev team is really dedicated to LGC and working hard making it succeed. Not to mention that most new coins dev teams are begging for donation even before they do something.

Logicoin has proven it multiple times that it has the potential to be one of the top coins. Logicoins dev team is doing more in weeks than most of the coins in months or even their whole existance.

I think bittrexs only requirement is to have a block explorer and active dev team.

I totally agree with you. Bittrex should be the next place to get. But we should also work to get on Mintpal.
I'm working hard to find a way to get some donations to paid 0.001 fee to vote more. I'm voting every hour. If all community vote we will go higher pretty quick.

So letsgo! Vote on Mintpal and Coinwarz!

██     Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to :

1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:32:04 PM

Dear Logicoin community,

We had some troubles during the launch but now it's over and we tell you all about that just below :

We really apologize for how it all started, we can really say it was a bad start and we`re sorry for that.
Not the platform itself. There is all fine, we haven`t lost 0.1 coin. All trades were correct and not one withdraw or deposit was stuck or delayed.
The balances are positive and we could payout every single coin immediately.
But our information politics were suboptimal and we see that we have to learn a lot on this sector.
We are developers, web designers or admins but unfortunately no marketing guys or lawyers.
To show you, that our plan is to be here for long-term we are now a uk based registered limited and our whois is according the company informations.
We see that it was a mistake to launch without this and that`s why we kept quiet for some time now.
We simply wanted to clear this whole situation before we can`t present hard facts.

This is our company information:
UK company registration #9082950
Certificate of incorporation

Cryptocoiny Limited
Kemp House
152 City Road,
London EC1V 2NX

None of your registrar information for the domain has been updated. Its still the same scammy looking information. Further, service providers don't mask registrar information of domains with fake information. If you register a domain with a service provider they do one of the two following things:

1) Put all of your information in as the registrar of the domain.
2) mask your private information if you choose to privatize your domain registration (which costs extra, always).

The one thing service providers DO NOT EVER DO is use FALSE information. This domain is registered with false information and has not been updated. The address listed is used for 13,000+ other websites. I find your explanation unacceptable.

You`re right and wrong.
This is no excuse, we just want to show that we haven`t lied.
Please check this OVH page about whois informations:
http://help.ovh.co.uk/Owo

I quote:
This guide explains how to hide personal information (address, phone / fax and email) from the public Whois.
This service is free and available for most domains:. Com /. Net /. Org /. Info /. Biz /. Cc /. Me. Mobi. Tv

The principle operation of OWO:

The contact address field is replaced in the Whois with a post office box linked to OVH OWO, and we received letters refer to the actual recipient.
The phone and fax fields are replaced by a number OWO.
The email field is replaced by a redirect that points to the original email address. This address is refreshed regularly and anti-SPAM filtering is performed.

You see, it`s free and OVH does change the information with false information. And OVH is one of the biggest hosters worldwide, at least they`re in the top 5.

That lets open the fact why did we do this ?! And that is where you`re right. It`s not acceptable and we apologize for that.
We changed the whois last time but it could be that it wasn`t updated all over the net so fast, so this time we waited a lot more hours so that our whois is correct from whereever you will check it.
We had no bad intentions when we did this, it was really just a mistake on our side. Else our CEO wouldn`t have posted all his personal information in this thread.
But we accept the consequences and that it makes it even harder for us to gain your trust.

We hope this shows our good will and that we`re willing to improve and hope that you give us a second chance to prove that to you.

regards

Your Kingcoiny Team
bep42

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:50:53 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 08:04:18 PM by bep42

Yeah we have logicoin on kingcoiny perhaps you didn't know Wink
bep42

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:05:23 PM

Yeah we have logician on kingcoiny perhaps you didn't know Wink

Nope, haven't heard of Kingcoiny.  Thanks for the info.

Yeah we are really new in the business but happy you know now! Wink
Logicoin.info (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:09:37 PM

It's that time again... About to halves soon...  Cheesy

What block does it halve at?  Does it go from 25 to 12.5?  thx

Every 42000 blocks.

So 84000

Ok, we're in the 86,000's and the block reward is still 25.  I'm not complaining, just wondering what's going on?

if my math is correct, i believe it's block 86400

so we should be almost there. about 4 hours i think.

Correct.

1440 blocks per day * 30 = halving every 43200 blocks.

Just attempting to get the OSX version of MultiLogic packaged up into a nice .dmg file and then we will release it!
Logicoin.info (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:13:14 PM

I totally agree with you. Bittrex should be the next place to get. But we should also work to get on Mintpal.
I'm working hard to find a way to get some donations to paid 0.001 fee to vote more. I'm voting every hour. If all community vote we will go higher pretty quick.

So letsgo! Vote on Mintpal and Coinwarz!

As far as bittrex goes. I just sent off our 5th email and I have been tweeting at them and have not recieved a response which is a tad dissapointing. I would appreciate it even if they got back to me and said no.
Logicoin.info (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:21:05 PM

ATTENTION: MULTILOGIC RELEASED FOR ALL MAJOR PLATFORMS

DOWNLOAD FROM THE LINKS BELOW

WINDOWS

LINUX

OSX

Logicoin.info (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:40:48 AM

Can everyone please ensure they are running version 0.9.1.3 or risk being on a fork!

Windows users only need to download the wallet from the front page and if you have done that within the last 2 weeks you are safe.
124C41

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:05:03 AM

Can everyone please ensure they are running version 0.9.1.3 or risk being on a fork!

Windows users only need to download the wallet from the front page and if you have done that within the last 2 weeks you are safe.

Is the mac version on the front page updated to 0.9.1.3?
I just installed it and the version it has in the About is 0.3.666-beta

Please advise, thanks!

Whether you think you can, or you think you can't - you're right.
BTC: 1Ex3zmaHoqbMBUWQVcG7kdTCktyng7Ld9M LTC: Lhrp8G9EjoyKCqKAmtuprUcV9KvqZQKAfk
Logicoin.info (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:26:28 AM

Is the mac version on the front page updated to 0.9.1.3?
I just installed it and the version it has in the About is 0.3.666-beta

Please advise, thanks!

No it has not been updated yet. For some reason I was under the impression it had.

For a temporary workaround you can use the following procedure to move your wallet over to MultiLogic which is working correctly.

1. Open the logicoin wallet and copy your LGC address to the clipboard.

2. Go to help > debug window > console

3. In the console window type "dumpprivkey <Your LGC Address>" without the quotation marks and <> for example. dumpprivkey LWUkwsUi72H7tvhKm5FVGWGtrUqzEEc9je

4. Copy the string it gives you into a text file and save it as Logicoin.key

5. Download and install MultiLogic. Once its opened go to Tools > Import Private Key

6. Under "Import file" is a button labeled "Import From" Click this and locate the file Logicoin.key that you saved in step 4

7. Now click "Import private keys". The wallet may sync from the begining of the blockchain again but once its complete your balance should be available to you

I apologize for the workaround.
smoothdoger

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:36:23 AM

It looks like we have forks on the network, alot of our pools have different diff. suchpool is at 0.4 diff, trademybit at 6 and minepool.de diff 10
p2p was at diff 7.

edit omarpool is on diff 10 fork aswell
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: