Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:37:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LOGIC] Logicoin | Decentralized Anonymous Smart Contracts | Blockchain Tech  (Read 117151 times)
Logicoin.info (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:42:21 AM

In the meantime I've had a look at MultiLogic and the problem is seeds. It seems my provider closed down my VPS account without making any backups so my dnsseed went down. I'm working on getting it back up but if anyone's able to provide or host a backup please PM me.

I've added 4 additional seeds but they should be considered temporary for the time being. I also updated the checkpoint file so on first run you will automatically be at block 120,000. Ticker also changed to LOGIC.

Windows Download - https://mega.co.nz/#!QkRGELza!FEFLFvljW17nb9Fnaody7qX2sqQIM3tnibqI1yyUb3c

Linux Download - https://mega.co.nz/#!A5xQjLyI!R86OzDoVXEJ4peL0n3TD-x44SJMZLqUs8oeRYo-6JQY

Mac OSX - Sorry Guys I lost access to my OSX Virtual Machine so can't build the DMG file until I get that sorted out. I have Multilogic.app so if anyone wants to try and package it up for the OSX guys please let me know.

If for some reason you wish to build from source you can do so with the following repo's.

MultiLogic - https://github.com/Logicoin/multilogic

Logicoinj-10.3-MB-ALICE - https://github.com/Logicoin/logicoinj-alice

You must use Logicoinj-Alice if building Multilogic as serialization is outdated and needs fixing.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:34:23 PM

Looks like a good coin, just 10Million coins and price that low?
holepunch

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:14:25 PM

Logicoin Multipool- will this pull people from mining Logicoin onto mining the Multipool if Logicoin will not be Pos ?
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:19:08 PM

Logicoin Multipool- will this pull people from mining Logicoin onto mining the Multipool if Logicoin will not be Pos ?

Bad idea to create multipool if coin is POW.
holepunch

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:17:37 AM

1. POS or POW doesn't matter. Reward is low right now, only way a multipool would be bad is if the reward was increased.
2. You can continue to mine for logicoin at the current reward.
3. Multipool sometimes makes more sense if a coin is not valued much and coins are being sold cheap on the exchanges. It will stabilize and push the price up higher if there are miners.

Current block reward makes: 273931 LOGIC in 30 days, which can be bought with 13 bitcoins right now on Poloniex.
If a multipool is profitable, It can raise the price to 10,000 Satoshi easily. You'll have dumps as well but the multipool would eat up the dumps at current reward rate.

Not before i move my rig off Logicoin to the multipool if i can get more Logicoin that way, if everyone thinks the same at the same time then Logicoin network = gone while Pow. You also assume there is going to be more than the average around .75 bitcoin buy pressure as on polo at the moment.All the activity and announcements by the dev with regard to Pulse etc have failed to increase volume of trades materially in any way so far!Pulse is also announced to be trialled on Frycoin, to be used by Quarkbar and Logicoin, so not much exclusivity there for Logicoin - Perhaps the dev needs to decide which coin is number one priority and concentrate on Logicoin with a Pulse 6 month exclusivity, Pulse version 1 should not then opensourced until refinements are made and version 2 is implemented, that way Logicoin will always be the market leader for Pulse implementation

Just a pre bedtime ramble, apologies
Smiley
holepunch

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:27:00 AM

Yeah still voting Smiley
Logicoin.info (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:39:36 PM

i believe the pulse implementation is already set to have a variable block reward based on difficulty.

i would think this would offset any multipool worries as the block reward will be higher when the difficulty is lower.

pulse will also require very little hashing power to maintain the network should everyone go multipool.

only problem may be the miners going insane trying to switch back and forth.  Tongue

that should make things interesting.

nothing new if fry and quark does it. In the end, those coins will die and hopefully by then the dev. won't drag logicoin in that direction. It's like 3 cars that look exactly the same and has the same features. I hope dev. wakes up soon and leads logicoin to the right direction and away from the other coins.

Lets be real here mate. I'm dev of neither of those coins and have 0 direction over where they go but lets look at some facts.

Quarkbar total coins 15million something. Original Dev hid a premine larger than QB's Max Coins.
Frycoin started off strong but experienced some copyright issue's. Their dev has essentially done nothing for the coin beyond release it and was then quick to hand over control to the CRF for which it is internally considered nothing more than a test coin.

I have a vested intrest in pulse being that I was there and helped come up with the original paramaters. Obfuscode did the coding which is why he has control over which coins it gets implemented in first. I maybe involved with the CRF but beyond retweeting a few things they have done nothing at all for Logicoin . In reality Logicoin is a much stronger coin than both Quarkbar and Frycoin. I find it insulting that you think I would blindly lead my coin in "that direction".

I apologise for my shitty PR skills but I have and will continue to be commited to the development of Logicoin despite the criticism I have recieved. 99% of "devs" release a coin and then run huge PR campaigns without actually developing anything at all, I've taken the opposite route which has clearly been to my detriment. The one thing you can be sure of is that I will not make empty promises or release whitepapers with plans that never come to fruition. Everything I've promised is coming; albeit a little later than I had hoped for reasons that are mostly out of my control.

I fully understand the price isn't where some of you would like it to be and trust me when I tell you that your concerns stress me out and I have lost sleep over this but in the end there is not a whole lot I can do about that.
holepunch

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:32:05 PM

Not worried about the price of Logicoin, just means i can slowly accumulate from Polo and mine more Smiley, honestly thought Pulse was yours alone but obviously it is coded and developed elsewhere and will be implemented in Logicoin. I wouldn't worry about PR yet either - features,usability and the direction of Logicoin are more important at the moment and a proven track record of the coin being actively developed and promised innovative features being implemented is where its at Smiley. PR will come later when the coin has a solid base of users/miners who are genuinely interested in the actual coin.I for one would donate coins to a fund for PR later in the coins development if it was required Smiley

Keep up the good work Grin

ps i would imagine a few more miners at the devs p2p pool would probably be greatly appreciated (but not all of you!)
http://lgc.x11pools.com:8652/
macorcina

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:52:04 AM

Anon + Tor = win
Half blok revard = look KDC coin = lose
POS = Nice
Thanks

Logicoin.info (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:49:24 PM

i've noticed a small issue with the new wallet.

the wallet totals are not updating as new transactions come in.

after i restart the wallet. the totals update to reflect the new transactions.

notice the transactions on the right.

after i restart the wallet, notice the transactions are the same but, now the wallet totals have updated.

not a big deal but, just thought i'd share.

anyone else experiencing this?

Fixed this earlier on but didn't have time to post. The same bug was also present with the "balance" down the bottom of the send coins page. I've fixed that aswell. If you notice anything else let me know.

https://github.com/Logicoin/logicoin/releases/download/v0.9.1.5/logicoin-qt.zip

I'll lower the fee to 0.01 LOGIC for multibit and push an update for that also.

Tor is planned to come along the same time as pulse to avoid needless updates.
holepunch

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:49:42 PM

Its time for schedules/dates now and a white paper for pulse posted on the Opening page- too many delays with no info,plus a working wallet-new wallet can't send coins,multibit - have you addressed the problems with multilogic and multiple transactions and multilogic not fully synching?
No updated news since June 14th
Europe-ex exchange no longer trades Logicoin- remove from Op
Names of devs with profiles etc. The days of anonomous devs are over i'm afraid if you want Logicoin to be taken seriously!
mazril

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:21:38 AM

I think the reason why its so, is simple...

Dev "Team":
- Logicoin.info

When I'm alone start a big project also not advised, He focuses on the code and ignores PR in the world of crypto unfortunately very bad.
i'm right or wrong ?
godwits

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 03:28:28 PM

Hey guys,

I'm moving on from this coin although I had a heavy support on this coin.
I am way too frustrated with the development as well as changes of this coin.
My investors here and in China as well as the creative web team I created is no longer interested in Logicoin.
They decide to go else where with their money and time.

This is my opinion but I don't see this coin going anywhere like this.
It was fun while it lasted in the 1k satoshi.

Take care and good luck to both the dev and supporters.
-Godwits
124C41

Activity: 308

EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:48:57 PM

Is there a new wallet for Mac?

Whether you think you can, or you think you can't - you're right.
BTC: 1Ex3zmaHoqbMBUWQVcG7kdTCktyng7Ld9M LTC: Lhrp8G9EjoyKCqKAmtuprUcV9KvqZQKAfk
DarkAGeS

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:31:49 PM

look like a little dump on poloniex - a lot of 50 LOGIC orders with 50 satoshi step.
but only 0.036 BTC needed to buy them all to price 1200 Wink
holepunch

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:11:53 PM

Yea there's been this seller, selling small frequent amounts, on Polo for weeks now!Wonder how many they have got left - get em while they are cheap. Probably a multipool selling, they have to run out of coins eventually
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:46:10 AM

Yea there's been this seller, selling small frequent amounts, on Polo for weeks now!Wonder how many they have got left - get em while they are cheap. Probably a multipool selling, they have to run out of coins eventually

Tor and Pulse are close, LOGIC is set to jump, big time.  I agree the Devs haven't done a great PR job, but when this coin is eventually "discovered", nature will take it's course.  Some selling has kept the price low, but it's also built pressure on the upside.

Here's hoping! Somebody ping me when it gets there. I don't spend much time watching the market... but I have almost 10k LOGIC... I'd be happy to tip Smiley

mazril

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:34:35 AM

Such an attitude is not permissible for investors, dev has clearly shown that it is his project for fun and maybe something will.
 I sold a 120k LGC and keap for myself only 30k for "Meaby"... soon I take my little 84 MH / s on another coin becouse i lost enough on lgc. If something changes I meaby go back
Unkn0vn

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:44:39 PM

It's worth to mention that it happened only by the community. Any new places where we can vote for logic without btc or accounts ?Smiley Im kinda used to clicking every hour Smiley
luigi1111
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:01:17 AM

What's up logicoin community,

My thought on POS for Logicoin: I am going to say NO to POS although it would be a plus for me as the biggest holder (http://chainz.cryptoid.info/lgc/address.dws?49790.htm). In the longterm, POS bores me and mining is still in my blood.

I think after thinking for 2 weeks, the best route is to be like DarkCoin and do a annual decrease in coins per year after the first initial 6 months of POW OR change the block generation time OR maybe both. I think DarkCoin is currently 7% and 2.5 minutes for block generation but we can work on that number since we have less coins. Math on this is extremely important. Timing is everything.

Logicoin is basically a baby darkcoin and I rather we take that route. I am going to leave all the features (anonymous / darksend-logicsend-logicpay) up to the devs from now on and I'll focus on the web related stuff.

Here's some updates about what I've been working on for Logicoin's web side,
1. I received some funding and donation to run ads for our Logicoin Wallet APP on Facebook and Twitter. So, I just need the devs to make sure that this app works perfectly.
Here's a screen shot I saw on Facebook: https://i.imgur.com/rW3sLhu.png

2. Working on an easy way for people to purchase Logicoin Giftcards via an ecommerce site accepting credit card or paypal. The site should be ready in August: www.buylogicoin.com

3. Logicoin store is being created where you can buy products with Logicoin. This might include giftcards going the other way. Logicoin -/> $$$ (www.logicoinstore.com)

4. This one is my favorite idea so far. I'm talking to a group of guys who had the thought of creating a fund for logicoin. Basically the idea is building multiple niche game sites and using ads like Google Adsense to make revenue / profit by getting support from the community. How would this work? Any profit made via ADS will go into purchasing Logicoin to stabilize it. Similar to the Nautiluscoin stabilization fund but the ad revenue will be used to stabilize Logicoin.

My only question is, Is there any plans for the LOGICOIN Multi-pool to be created?
The domain was purchased but there is no talks about it. I have access to: www.logicoinpool.com
I need help with building this pool so if you have any developers interested, contact me.

TICKER (LOGIC) needs to be changed on here, all the other forums and especially on POLONIEX (contact@poloniex.com).

That's all I got for now, but more new coming soon.
-Godwits

Well, shoot, you've beaten me (I haven't been paying attention). At least mine have more "age". Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: