Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:07:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FlashBTCPonzi ¤ 115% Min/Max 1%fee TRUSTED ¤ Round 2 LAUNCHED !!!!  (Read 9976 times)
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 06:10:38 PM

The new design is good because we see easily who has been paid

I think it would help not to say the ponzi stops after 20h but to stop it if there is no payout for 24h or when the next round starts

Having promotions would be nice : last 2 depositors paid if no deposits for 2h; last 4deposits refunded at 50%; 5000bitvisitors

125BTCponzi (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 06:24:23 PM

last 2 depositors paid if no deposits for 2h
Don't like that because the chronological order is very important

last 4deposits refunded at 50%
Very good idea ! A bonus refund for last deposits.

5000bitvisitors
of course Smiley

to stop it if there is no payout for 24h
I did that for Eternal BTC round 1&2 and I spent too much time for the game and now I don't want to do that anymore. Flash BTC Ponzi is a good sytem because I have to be in front of my computer only few hours, and the game is fast, you know quicly if you lose or you win.

P.S : It's better to spend time above the game (ad, promotion, new rules, website, talk with people etc.). This is what we need.

FlashBTCPonzi Round 2 - 115% back - 1%fee - Min/max LAUNCHED !!!!!
Rulishix

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:38:38 PM

I like how this is turning out so far. Might invest tomorrow if it continues to progress.
125BTCponzi (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 08:47:12 PM

I like how this is turning out so far. Might invest tomorrow if it continues to progress.

Maybe that I should recruit some devs  Grin

boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 11:30:47 PM

New round is supposed to be on Wednesday

I don't see why 125.. couldn't do it on Tuesday

If you learned how to do automatic payouts after 1confirmation you wouldn't need to be in front of your computer; next round promise to be fun because you will be using blockchain and you will do the first payouts very quickly after 1confirmation so everyone reinvest quickly

badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:33:32 PM

this working?
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 6720

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 04:18:36 AM

this working?

Ended guy wait new round.
Only I can say this guy 125BTCponzi making the best Ponzi in Bitcointalk many people playing with him great and greatest  Grin

Rulishix

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:36:53 AM

I will be sure to get in first on the new round and get some payouts. This guy has run a very successful few ponzis so far! Definitely investing.
125BTCponzi (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 07:07:43 PM

If you learned how to do automatic payouts after 1confirmation you wouldn't need to be in front of your computer; next round promise to be fun because you will be using blockchain and you will do the first payouts very quickly after 1confirmation so everyone reinvest quickly

New round on saturday ! In the round 1, there was some issue with the website and wallet. If I fix this issues on round 2, I could start 2 rounds / week, but not more, it's interesting to create a waiting time for players Wink

If you know how to do an automated ponzi... tell me ! Here there is a script but I don't know...

Only I can say this guy 125BTCponzi making the best Ponzi in Bitcointalk many people playing with him great and greatest  Grin
I will be sure to get in first on the new round and get some payouts. This guy has run a very successful few ponzis so far! Definitely investing.

Thanks to the players too ! Round 2 will be amazing Smiley

boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 08:08:58 PM

Fast one confirmation automatic payouts and promotions make a good game

Rulishix

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:12:28 PM

New round starts tomorrow! Get your btc ready, people! It will be epic! Smiley
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 10:45:11 PM

Does it? It is written that it starts in 3days thus saturday evening on the website

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 06:56:13 AM

New round on saturday ! In the round 1, there was some issue with the website and wallet. If I fix this issues on round 2, I could start 2 rounds / week, but not more, it's interesting to create a waiting time for players Wink

If you know how to do an automated ponzi... tell me ! Here there is a script but I don't know...

Only I can say this guy 125BTCponzi making the best Ponzi in Bitcointalk many people playing with him great and greatest  Grin

Thanks to the players too ! Round 2 will be amazing Smiley

I think you could try this to implement your system  Wink

https://github.com/Crypton33/CryptoPonzi

125BTCponzi (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 12:57:25 AM

I think you could try this to implement your system  Wink

Yes, I founded this code too ! I will run the round 2 normally, and after I will launch a beta test with this code (only small amount of course) and if everything is alright, let's a go for an automated ponzi ! Cheesy

Round 2 today guys ! Be ready Cheesy

josegines

Activity: 814
Merit: 531

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:57:43 AM

I think you could try this to implement your system  Wink

Yes, I founded this code too ! I will run the round 2 normally, and after I will launch a beta test with this code (only small amount of course) and if everything is alright, let's a go for an automated ponzi ! Cheesy

Round 2 today guys ! Be ready Cheesy

what publicity does the ponzi have before beginning? that of this thread or is there more? in the previous round, which practically only lasted 8 minutes, I paid 0.02 BTC a few hours after the beginning, but it served as very little.

In a ponzi that lasts only 4 hours, the publicity before the beginning is very important.

QUBIC: a quorum-based computations protocol.- by Come-from-Beyond
What is Qubic?
Coinmarketcap(Qubic) Coingecko(Qubic)
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 10:38:03 AM

Get ready!!   Grin

125BTCponzi (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 12:08:02 PM

what publicity does the ponzi have before beginning? that of this thread or is there more? in the previous round, which practically only lasted 8 minutes, I paid 0.02 BTC a few hours after the beginning, but it served as very little.

In a ponzi that lasts only 4 hours, the publicity before the beginning is very important.

For the flash btc ponzi round 1, there was only 300 views on the thread... And I received 5.1 BTC in 8 minutes ! Now we have a bigger thread so a lot of new players could join us Smiley I will paid ad before the beginning !

www.flashbtcponzi.tk

The site is up for everybody ?

hellyeah

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:18:12 PM

For the flash btc ponzi round 1, there was only 300 views on the thread... And I received 5.1 BTC in 8 minutes ! Now we have a bigger thread so a lot of new players could join us Smiley I will paid ad before the beginning !

www.[Suspicious link removed]

The site is up for everybody ?

Yes online for me bit last round your website have problem in coding when count down was ended the wallet not show. In round 2 you fixed it or not I will stay tune!.

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
125BTCponzi (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 12:23:12 PM

Yes online for me bit last round your website have problem in coding when count down was ended the wallet not show. In round 2 you fixed it or not I will stay tune!.

I have a miror site ready if they are any problem !

The address will be post in the bitcointalk thread too, F5 the thread to get it ! Maybe it's faster for you (sometimes the site's cache takes time to be changed).

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 12:26:58 PM

The best number 1 bitcoin Ponzi in bitcointalk with very success deposit amount will launch soon so very very exciting for me Grin

Eternal round 1 : 44.3 BTC http://ponzibtc.craym.eu/round1/round1.php
Eternal round 2 :12.93835664 BTC http://eternalbtcponzi.tk/
Flash eound 1 : 5.86709252 BTC http://flashbtcponzi.tk/

Total 63.10544916 BTC so AMAZING guy  Shocked

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: