Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:15:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FlashBTCPonzi ¤ 115% Min/Max 1%fee TRUSTED ¤ Round 2 LAUNCHED !!!!  (Read 9976 times)
hellyeah

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:32:26 PM

Please update when he runs with the money. Smiley

LOL PAYOUT PAID
Of course, all ponzis are paying out in the beginning, but no ponzi is there to stay. Smiley
Name one that hasn't been a scam and has existed for more than a year. ^^

beginning ? LOL
2 round of Eternal
this is round 2 of Flash
2 rounds proves that he won't run away with the money round 3? Silly newbies, stay and lose your money if you want.
Ponzis are a tax on stupid peeps anyways, it's your call though. Smiley Smiley Smiley

LOL SO?
I wonder what you want from Ponzi thread?
Show your idiot and standing for others SPIT on your face? LOL

If you don't trust and you don't play STAY AWAY
Careful being so offensive, newbie, it might get you into trouble.
Also why am I not surprised that the Ponzi investor isn't able to use proper grammar whatsoever. Poor, poor uneducated newbie. :/

Dude, what is your problem? You lost some cash in a ponzi that did not work? How is this our or this ponzi owner's fault? Stop being a cry baby, and decide whether you want to deposit here or not. If you do not want to deposit, at least stop bitching here okay bro?
No, I've never lost any money in a ponzi. People with 3-digit IQs would rarely be stupid enough to invest in such a thing. Why isn't it my right to pop a hole in your bubble in this thread? Who are you to decide where I'm allowed to post?

you have a 3 digits IQ all right, you even have a 4 digits IQ, but they come after the coma, like this 0,024. and i'm flattering you!

stay away

Really like your comment sereno Grin

it's seem will has problem with this address 195xH76wk81nW61f8GQ2qHP8CmjUoXuUhf
transaction size 1337 bytes with 0.0001 fees (fees should be 0.0002 for that size)
I had problem like this before and I waited 225 minutes to get first confirm..

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:33:02 PM

Stop feeding the troll guys...
What makes me a troll? I was expecting to make one post in this thread, but immediately the ponzi investors jumped me claiming I didn't know what I was talking about. I tried to persuade them with arguments based on previous experiences, and they just kept insulting / threatening me. Smiley

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
125BTCponzi (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 05:35:22 PM

transaction size 1337 bytes with 0.0001 fees (fees should be 0.0002 for that size)

Only thing to do is waiting :/

What makes me a troll? I was expecting to make one post in this thread, but immediately the ponzi investors jumped me claiming I didn't know what I was talking about. I tried to persuade them with arguments based on previous experiences, and they just kept insulting / threatening me. Smiley

Listen, in the round 1 I received 5.1 BTC in 8 minutes, and I sent payout to my investors. Don't run with 5.1 BTC, it's a little proof of honesty... No ?

FlashBTCPonzi Round 2 - 115% back - 1%fee - Min/max LAUNCHED !!!!!
adelesmanden

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:35:52 PM

How am I insulting you? I do not make arguments for my claims? I said that this ponzi works, because I have played this specific ponzi a lot of times. I lost some, and I won some. How is that not an argument? Anyways dude. I do agree with my fellow investors. You are not welcome here with the attitude of yours.
apsvinet

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:36:38 PM

Only thing to do is waiting :/

Listen, in the round 2 I received 5.1 BTC in 8 minutes, and I sent payout to my investors. Don't run with 5.1 BTC, it's a little proof of honnesty... No ?
Yes it is man, and I respect you for not doing so. But there has yet not been one Ponzi in the history of this forum that hasn't eventually ran off. If you're gonna be the first one, cred to you. But you can't blame me for having my doubts. I wasn't trying to start anything, it's just fact that a lot of ponzi owners are scammers.

125BTCponzi (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 05:39:36 PM

Yes it is man, and I respect you for not doing so. But there has yet not been one Ponzi in the history of this forum that hasn't eventually ran off. If you're gonna be the first one, cred to you. But you can't blame me for having my doubts. I wasn't trying to start anything, it's just fact that a lot of ponzi owners are scammers.

Thanks, and you're right. But I have 1% fees, I have interest to run a long time this game...

apsvinet

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:40:16 PM

Thanks, and you're right. But I have 1% fees, I have interest to run a long time this game...
Hm yeah, I guess that is in your favor. Most scammers claim to not take out any fees.

125BTCponzi (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 05:41:17 PM

Hm yeah, I guess that is in your favor. Most scammers claim to not take out any fees.

Wink

sereno

LIFE?!?!... NO ONE GET'S OUT ALIVE!!!!

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:39:39 PM

nobody reinvested.

this is why i think timed ponzis don't work. or at least you have to make the 48h.
i don't even know why invest in advertising....

oh well, at least this time i won some...

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
125BTCponzi (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 08:11:10 PM

nobody reinvested.

this is why i think timed ponzis don't work. or at least you have to make the 48h.
i don't even know why invest in advertising....

oh well, at least this time i won some...

Next ponzi will be automated, I will test the code tomorrow with beta player Smiley

Flash BTC Ponzi is an experience, if this game doesn't work, no worry, I will back to another time limit ! Time limit from last deposit (if they are no deposits since 12h, the ponzi is ended).

sereno

LIFE?!?!... NO ONE GET'S OUT ALIVE!!!!

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 08:45:04 PM

ok, thanks

for the refunds, do people have to send you message or is automatic?

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
strimbello

Activity: 37
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 08:57:18 PM

'invested' 5 seconds too late... what a shame Smiley
Alexey56

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:03:31 PM

1PeqHB3SEL5XQcGhQ83Lip2PuFhB1KmE6K do you pay me-you have 0.43btc
125BTCponzi (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 09:05:32 PM

Ok guys, new round 3 wednesday, thanks for playing ! I will test a automated ponzi soon, so the round 3 will be fully automated.

ok, thanks

for the refunds, do people have to send you message or is automatic?

Send a message.

Sorry but there is a refund system, so I keep some BTC in the wallet to refund people.

Alexey56

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:17:28 PM

Okay its  my the last one in you ponzy!Good luck!
strimbello

Activity: 37
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:21:41 PM

Read the rules man, you knew in advance how it worked, ...
no way

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:24:52 PM

its à Shame no one reinvested its just  Cry Cry
apsvinet

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:30:42 PM

Whaaat? Did someone lose his money in a Ponzi? Cheesy

125BTCponzi (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 09:35:13 PM

Each BTC lost is won by another.

apsvinet

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:44:10 PM

Each BTC lost is won by another.
Yeah indeed, that's how Ponzis work, and people should know that before investing. No point being mad if you lose, it's a gamble!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: