Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:14:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Project Bitcoin Island - Bali - Indonesia  (Read 55474 times)
onezerobit

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 09:59:24 PM

This indeed seems like a very good idea,  and an initiative.
Considering the tourist popularity of Bali, and the advantages of Bitcoin, people will save a whole lot of money, which would normally be lost to paying conversion fees.

All this, and reports of a Jersey(european island) all set to become a first state to accept bitcoins as a means of currency, is very very promising for the community.

I would encourage leaders from every state to take up a project to introduce BTC to local businesses.

www.1zerobit.com - Don't just sit there, go trade

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gbooz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:48:28 PM

Bitcoin archipelago  Smiley
coinkita

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 05:22:29 PM

Great project, semoga semakin banyak turis yang datang ke indonesia dengan adanya proyek ini.
kota lain kapan menyusul?
Mungkin karena telalu banyak 0 pada rate tukar bitcoin jadi orang indonesia masih belum banyak yang menggunakan bitcoin  Grin. teman-teman saya banyak yang belum mau menggunakan bitcoin karena hal ini, sebaiknya rate exchanger indonesia jangan menggunakan rate per BTC tapi mBTC biar nol-nya lebih sedikit  Grin .

Other city which is being prepared right now is Yogyakarta, we are starting up to do some surveys and fun stuff to see the outcome. Our team is barely new and we still have to learn so much. That is why Oscar Darmawan is like our inspiration plus mentor. We want Yogyakarta, the vast cultural tourist attraction area, to accept bitcoin too.

Yes, it is still an idea, but we have prepared much within a month after we began to understand the value of bitcoin.

As Draper have said, “All I know is this money is more secure than the money that is in my investment bank.”

Under Development,
-legal works
-www.coinkita.com
-www.facebook.com/coinkita
-www.twitter.com/coinkita
-www.google.com/+coinkitaID

We are a team of bitcoin enthusiast students, jadi mana nih suara anak Yogyakarta, yuk kumpul kita bangun Yogyakarta, berlomba-lomba dengan Oscar Darmawan supaya seru.

Salam Sukses for bitisland.com and let us build together bitcoin and ground it down to earth in Indonesia, semangat yah pak Oscar Darmawan. You got all our support too.
Alif Moekti, Founding Director CV. CoinKita.
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 12:06:46 AM

Happy to see so many Bali merchants getting onboard the Bitcoin train. I hope to roll out the same thing for islands in Malaysia.

My partners at BTC FUTURE (btcfuture.biz) did meet Oscar back early this year...
All the best and keep in touch.

Richard213

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:49:21 AM

LoL, really? Jogyakarta?  Shocked
that great news, im looking my vacation with my BTC in there
just 6-8 hours to get there in my place  Tongue
thiec

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 06:25:35 AM

Great project, semoga semakin banyak turis yang datang ke indonesia dengan adanya proyek ini.
kota lain kapan menyusul?
Mungkin karena telalu banyak 0 pada rate tukar bitcoin jadi orang indonesia masih belum banyak yang menggunakan bitcoin  Grin. teman-teman saya banyak yang belum mau menggunakan bitcoin karena hal ini, sebaiknya rate exchanger indonesia jangan menggunakan rate per BTC tapi mBTC biar nol-nya lebih sedikit  Grin .

Other city which is being prepared right now is Yogyakarta, we are starting up to do some surveys and fun stuff to see the outcome. Our team is barely new and we still have to learn so much. That is why Oscar Darmawan is like our inspiration plus mentor. We want Yogyakarta, the vast cultural tourist attraction area, to accept bitcoin too.

Yes, it is still an idea, but we have prepared much within a month after we began to understand the value of bitcoin.

As Draper have said, “All I know is this money is more secure than the money that is in my investment bank.”

Under Development,
-legal works
-www.coinkita.com
-www.facebook.com/coinkita
-www.twitter.com/coinkita
-www.google.com/+coinkitaID

We are a team of bitcoin enthusiast students, jadi mana nih suara anak Yogyakarta, yuk kumpul kita bangun Yogyakarta, berlomba-lomba dengan Oscar Darmawan supaya seru.

Salam Sukses for bitisland.com and let us build together bitcoin and ground it down to earth in Indonesia, semangat yah pak Oscar Darmawan. You got all our support too.
Alif Moekti, Founding Director CV. CoinKita.

WOW.. Another team picking up the opportunity to make a high tourism city to be a bitcoin friendly city. I like the vision of Mr. Oscar

I think, Yogyakarta is 2nd to Bali in attract tourist come to Indonesia, its a cultural city and she have Borobudur, the one of the most famous Buddhist temple in the world, and  Prambanan, a Hinduism temple left from great kingdom in ancient java.

Hello... is another team join Mr. Oscar??
We still have JAKARTA.. yeah.. the central government and the largest city of Indonesia.
Dont forget Bunaken Beach, North Sulawesi and Raja Ampat, Papua is one of the best and famous underwater view and very natural

coinkita

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 12:06:17 PM

Well, I am hoping to see you all soon, Indonesia is a divided by many Islands and we should really have representatives around here. Well, I wish good luck to pak Oscar Darmawan and his associate William Sutanto.

Indonesia is a great place to be invested in, and as you all know, we are the fourth largest population in the world.

So I would really like to open all our minds here that we are all working hard to achieve what bitcoin revolution can do here.

*update*
- we have done some quick surveys around Yogyakarta
- we are also been acquainted with Nikhil who pioneered Bitcoin Boulevard at Cleaveland. (he gave us lots of homeworks)
- our company is legally under a law firm under the name of Commanditaire Vennootschap Coinkita now.
- joined and became one of the editor of Indonesia Bitcoin Community (hope to promote this program locally when it has been at MVP state)

To all start-ups lets share the enthusiasm, we are ready to face this revolution.

Alif, CV Coinkita
zhinkk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:21:24 PM

The idea seems so unachievable but it seems like you already have a good start and know where you're headed. Good luck Smiley
turnip628

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:37:23 AM

Well, I am hoping to see you all soon, Indonesia is a divided by many Islands and we should really have representatives around here. Well, I wish good luck to pak Oscar Darmawan and his associate William Sutanto.

Indonesia is a great place to be invested in, and as you all know, we are the fourth largest population in the world.

So I would really like to open all our minds here that we are all working hard to achieve what bitcoin revolution can do here.

*update*
- we are also been acquainted with Nikhil who pioneered Bitcoin Boulevard at Cleaveland. (he gave us lots of homeworks)
- our company is legally under a law firm under the name of Commanditaire Vennootschap Coinkita now.
- joined and became one of the editor of Indonesia Bitcoin Community (hope to promote this program locally when it has been at MVP state)

To all start-ups lets share the enthusiasm, we are ready to face this revolution.

Alif, CV Coinkita

will you also sell your shares in cyrptostocks?
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:54:08 AM

i see so many great progress here Grin
many merchant already accepted bitcoin as payment, congratz for your good work
maybe i'll come to Bali next year and didn't spend any rupiah at all, I will pay it with Bitcoin Grin

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
papersheepdog

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 07:06:31 PM

The idea seems so unachievable but it seems like you already have a good start and know where you're headed. Good luck Smiley

If we can share our knowledge and experience with each other it will be a lot easier for us all!

http://www.cryptotown.org

coinkita

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 01:53:29 AM

*update*

Alif, CV Coinkita

will you also sell your shares in cyrptostocks?

cryptostocks? maybe, in a way that is quite similar as how bitisland is looking for donation and giving dividends at the same time. we are really working hard to prove to be professional before executing anything official.

I have a want to register my company at Bitcoin Foundation silver member or if not personally registering myself in a lifetime pass. Also waiting for membership acceptance from bitcoininstitute.org

One of our aim is to have a strong foundation within the knowledge of Bitcoin while doing small executions one little step of a time. After all, we are at one of the base of Indonesia's educational city center.

Knowledge holds a great power within us all and open to vast potentials.
Alif, CV Coinkita.
coinkita

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 06:45:15 PM

Looking for Cozy Restaurant and pay by bitcoin? Check this Clear Cafe

WELCOME TO THE CLEAR FAMILY where life begins to chill,

Come on in, choose your favorite table/sofa and hang out as long as you like. At Clear we are quite known for our music so please enjoy the tunes. We have over 6000 hand-picked songs (on rotation) that you will love! Our music is a little bit of all your favorites.

-FOOD- we use all natural ingredients from local Balinese farmers. At clear we believe that energy can be transferred through food, so it’s very important to us how aour chef’s and kitchen staff are feeling. That is why we pride ourselves on laughing, playing, and having a good time while preparing your food, so that it may be charged with life. Hee hee, it’s true. Why should healthy food be boring? At clear we promise it’s not so. Clear drinks/foods are so diverse that you may never get bored.

Welcome to the Clear Family! Oh Yes, This cafe accepts Bitcoin !

http://bitislands.com/wp-content/uploads/combine_images.jpg

Address : Jalan Hanoman No. 8
Island : Bali, Indonesia

this is a great place and space, next time when I am in Bali I will be sure to visit here. Thanks pa Oscar.
coinkita

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 09:27:41 AM

Hi CoinKita

Thank you. Please let me know if you have schedule to come to Bali Smiley Please drop by to our office. I will also keep you update when we will come to Yogyakarta. I hope together we can build bitcoin ecosystem in Indonesia

Sure will do, for the time being lets bring the conversation to Skype. See you there.
gbooz

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:10:44 PM

There is a great way to advertise your products and services by just announcing that you are accepting the BTC.
St-ly_T

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:51:25 AM

Why is bitcoin.co.id data is not updated in bitcoincharts.com ?

Last data is 14 July ?

St-ly_T

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:21:47 AM

Bitcoincharts is showing updated bitcoin.co.id now. Thanks

St-ly_T

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:23:18 AM

Dividend Paid - Increased by 135% than last month

Please support this project by donating through cryptostocks : https://cryptostocks.com/securities/120
or
Bitcoin Donation : BTC 1sLAndWaCHYGD8F5LdQ9baXCXoNmsXtsg

==================================================================

Dear Investors and Donators,

We would to thank you for buying our shares as token appreciation for supporting our BitIsland Project. We already paid the dividend as agreement.

Here is the summary transaction for our exchanges:
Period : 1 June 2014 – 30 June 2014
Volume Bitcoin Trading in BTC                                   784.048843   BTC
Trading Fee Income in BTC                                           4.70429306     BTC
Total Shares Percentage                                               5.00%
Total Dividend for Cryptostocks Investors                       0.23521465  BTC

Dividend per Shares in BTC             0.00002352
Total Shared Held Publicly           188
Total Dividend Paid                         0.00442204   BTC

Our trading volume in June 2014 is increased by 135% than May 2014. Thank you for your continued support and for the confidence that you have placed in us.

Best Regards

Bitcoin.co.id - Indonesia Bitcoin Exchange

I calculate the price for BTCID using discounted dividend model.
I use 60% growth per month for the next 12 month and then 0% growth for the next 12 month(that's all, I expect nothing after 2 years, which is very conservative).
Then I used a required rate of return of 1% per month(which is slightly higher than 12% per annum).

I get the current price to be 0.081994 BTC, which is still very much undervalued compared to current price of less than 0.05 BTC.

JetLi

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:52:11 PM

Great project. Spread the Bitcoins all over Bali  Cheesy
Radent

Activity: 293

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:02:03 AM

Bali = Indonesia