Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:54:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I dont think we should evolve any longer as humans  (Read 2190 times)
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 07:36:20 AM

I'm not at all interested in living forever but If we could extend life for another 100 years or so I'd be very happy with that.  Life seems to be very fast and spending more times with my loved ones would be priceless IMO.

I heard that google had recently invested in a company that experiments with immortality and how to obtain it. Looking at google, they haven't failed with much lately. Smiley

I hadn't heard that but I'm not surprised.  They are one of the creepiest companies lol.  How many other creepy behind the scenes projects do they have going on is what I'd like to know.
HYFR

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:41:28 AM

Evolution is great we have almost perfected and streamlined the destruction of the planet and everything living on it.

What has evolution got to do with that?
zolace (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:13:06 PM

I think he meant is how smart and advanced we had gotten from tools, or we call now weapons, from tossing stones to now shooting guns, to laying booby traps to mines on the floor. 

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
iamahappyminer

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:46:47 PM

Evolution is great we have almost perfected and streamlined the destruction of the planet and everything living on it.

Just think of how far we have come.....We started out naked banging rocks together now we can Destroy an Entire continent with a few Rockets Smiley

I think it's actually awesome! People only 200 years back were not even dreaming about the nuclear physics etc. PROGRESS ROX!
blacksails

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:38:47 PM

Just think of how far we have come.....We started out naked banging rocks together now we can Destroy an Entire continent with a few Rockets Smiley
That's because our brains has not evolved in the same speed as our technological progress. That means we still think "Big boom. I kill enemy. I solve problem", instead of "If I detonate a nuclear bomb there will be many future problems that could affect humanity in a bad way". But fear not, in a few thousand years we'll have the ability to make decisions that's good for our long-term survival. That is, if we survive that long, of course! Cheesy
DAYAGO

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 07:31:02 PM

Evolution is something we can't stop, we are always learning and discovering new things. Besides, we still have the whole universe to explore Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: