Titan, don't you know who created that 9 BTC sell wall on cryptsy at 880-900 satoshi? I planed to pump LKY when it was 600 satoshi, now it is 370 and falling down. I know, there is not much sell orders, but since there are neither buy orders price will decline and it will be much harder to get LKY some value again. It could be completely different, if that 9 BTC sell wall wasn't there. Pumping cheap coins with such sell walls is impossible, it just makes LKY cheaper and cheaper.
Yes, I have been watching this. The sell orders are not mine for the record.
I assume the seller wants to push the price lower and shake out some weak hands, or maybe he simply wants to sell at a certain price.
You are right there was an opportunity to get some action two weeks ago, but it didn't get much traction.
The whole market is weak, so maybe it is better to take 10BTC and pick up twice as many coins at lower prices.
I have been looking into MRO recently for some additional anonymity features. It is an interesting code base.