Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:15:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Luckycoin LKY | New Official Thread | Get Lucky!  (Read 28189 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rapta

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:23:11 PM

Titan, have you thought anymore of implementing KGW to stop the difflocks?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Titan (OP)

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:14:43 AM

I didn't implement KGW in the past because it it not efficient for mobile wallets.

Something much better is in the works. It already works very well on test net.
It's a stochastic intra block retargeting scheme that can compensate 100x hash rate fluctuation with minimal block chain slowdown.
I am still working on hardening the scheme against attacks, but I think I nailed the main issue.

We will hard fork over the next four weeks. I still have to port ACP to the Bitcoin client 0.9.1.
In the mean time the Luckycoin network got some Scrypt ASICS to keep the network operation smooth.

The next reward reduction is coming this week at block 300,000. This will further reduce the selling pressure from the miners.
During the next cycle we will have a coin production rate of about 20 USD per day.

I think it will take one more month or two for the crypto market to bottom out.
LTC is taking a beating today, but there is no panic yet.
rapta

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:49:54 PM

I didn't implement KGW in the past because it it not efficient for mobile wallets.

It's a stochastic intra block retargeting scheme that can compensate 100x hash rate fluctuation with minimal block chain slowdown.
I am still working on hardening the scheme against attacks, but I think I nailed the main issue.

We will hard fork over the next four weeks. I still have to port ACP to the Bitcoin client 0.9.1.
In the mean time the Luckycoin network got some Scrypt ASICS to keep the network operation smooth.

The next reward reduction is coming this week at block 300,000. This will further reduce the selling pressure from the miners.
During the next cycle we will have a coin production rate of about 20 USD per day.

Thanks for the update Titan. Glad to see you are carrying luckycoin forward.  Very interesting theories regarding market bottom however.
Titan (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:01:42 PM

Thanks for the update Titan. Glad to see you are carrying luckycoin forward.  Very interesting theories regarding market bottom however.

We are seeing some panic now. LTC down 50% within a week, DRK down 80%, still waiting for DOGE teens.
I think LTC will go down to 2-3 USD. This is about the electricity cost of running a Scrypt ASIC. So this might set a bottom there.

The Luckycoin is closing in on block 300,000 today and the reward will be halved to 11 coins, reducing the coin production to 16,000 LKY per day.
rapta

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:25:17 PM

We are seeing some panic now. LTC down 50% within a week, DRK down 80%, still waiting for DOGE teens.
I think LTC will go down to 2-3 USD. This is about the electricity cost of running a Scrypt ASIC. So this might set a bottom there.

The Luckycoin is closing in on block 300,000 today and the reward will be halved to 11 coins, reducing the coin production to 16,000 LKY per day.

How right you were Titan.  I will be adding LuckyCoin to CoinGather.com trading in the BTC market.  I'll post when it is completed.
Titan (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:13:51 PM

How right you were Titan.  I will be adding LuckyCoin to CoinGather.com trading in the BTC market.  I'll post when it is completed.

Great! Thanks!
Titan (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:41:22 PM

The deposit issues at Cryptsy after their server crash have been resolved for the Luckycoin.
Everything is back to normal.
Titan (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:54:12 PM

The network operation of the Luckycoin network is very good since the last reward reduction at block 300,000.
The average block time for the last 28,000 blocks is 68 seconds. So the Luckycoin network operates close to optimal.

The daily coin production is already quite low at about 60 * 24 * (11 + 1.5) = 18,000 LKY per day.
At the current price of 400 Satoshi about 18000 * 0.00000400 = 0.072 BTC have to be absorbed daily by the exchanges and miners.
Compared to many other network the selling pressure is still quite low.

I think the overall crypto market is starting to turn now. On the other hand the mining scene has dramatically changed for the Scrypt coins.
I have been following the developments at GAW miners over the last few weeks.
The introduction of hashlets was certainly interesting, although many questions of the future evolution of the hashlets are still open.

Nevertheless, I have started to experiment with the hashlets. Eventually, if the hashlet model proves to be sustainable, these could be used to support the Luckycoin network and provide some asset backing.
Titan (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:09:02 AM

The Luckycoin has a new trading pair on Cryptsy:

LKY/XRP (Luckycoin -> Ripple)
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/438

The current market value is 0.34 LKY/XRP
shadowmoon

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:29:26 AM

Hello to all Luckycoin community.
We are partnering with the Luckycoin and we will be accepting it as payment in our shop http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/
For currencies not yet have integration with CoinPayments, follow the instructions below for manual purchase.

These altcoins still lack integration with our payment platform because it uses coin payments Them to follow the instructions below.

1 - Select your product and Typically perform the registration on the site.

2 - Choose the way of payment via bank deposit.

3 - Leave us a message que you want to pay using one of the coins above it.

4 - After que send the value of your purchase already in the currency chosen and the address of our wallet.

5 - After the payment confirmation we will start the shipping of your product.

And now we bring more innovation, we are a paypal verified shop and we are accepting credit cards and parceling purchases at 6x via paypal.

infernoman
Legendary

Activity: 964
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:36:55 AM

Hi there everyone i am currently trying to make a nomp pool for luckycoin. but it keeps saying that my p2p magic value is wrong.
i found the value for the network to be in main.cpp
after pchmessage[4] 0xfb 0xc0 0xb6 0xdb

taking out all of the 0x's = fbc0b6db
anything im doing wrong?
rapta

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:58:25 PM

Hi there everyone i am currently trying to make a nomp pool for luckycoin. but it keeps saying that my p2p magic value is wrong.

anything im doing wrong?

That is correct, it should be the same as litecoins.  Can you show your nomp config?
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 03:23:36 AM

anything im doing wrong?

If you're not using the peer to peer setting, the magic number can be removed. If you are, don't know what to tell you. I only use NOMP as a stratum, as I think the website sucks in all dimensions from visual to function.
deavmi

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 05:26:12 PM

Mining this now.
deavmi

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 05:33:24 PM

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Lucky for the win.
Titan (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 12:33:08 AM

Interesting article: A Name Matters: Cryptocurrency Names and Ratings

http://altcoinpress.com/2014/11/a-name-matters-cryptocurrency-names-and-ratings/
Titan (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 12:39:56 AM

Cryptsy is still holding the Luckycoin hostage.
The coin is under maintenance for over two weeks now.
Please also put in some tickets to get this sorted out.
There is no reason for the exchange wallet to be offline that long.

Titan
Titan (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 12:52:03 AM

So far ACP for Bitcoin 0.9.1 proofed to be a road block for the further client update.
The Bitcoin developers changed the internal workings how the block chain is handled that directly interferes with the ACP mechanism.
As far as I know no one has managed to upgrade ACP to the Bitcoin 0.9.x wallet series.
Feathercoin, the first proponent of ACP, is still on the 0.8.x series. I will take another shot at it over the holidays.

Titan
Titan (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 12:53:57 AM

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Lucky for the win.

LKY FTW!  Grin
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 05:11:02 PM

Cryptsy is still holding the Luckycoin hostage.
The coin is under maintenance for over two weeks now.
Please also put in some tickets to get this sorted out.
There is no reason for the exchange wallet to be offline that long.

Titan

dont know what they are doing with it but i have 80K + stuck now
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: