Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:08:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Hashcoin [HASH] - X11 ~ Animated Logo ~ DGW ~ Fast ~ Exchanges!  (Read 31676 times)
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:34:16 AM

Is there any truth to what scam_exposer has said? 

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
HASHX11 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 03:46:09 AM

Not really, he has blown everything out of proporation by far, I would take everything he says with a grain of salt. lol
HASHX11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 05:16:28 AM

Ive got word that the HASH Dice owner is refilling the Hashcoin wallet there, so get your gamble on! Smiley
mickey_miner

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:48:53 AM

Not really, he has blown everything out of proporation by far, I would take everything he says with a grain of salt. lol

Hmm, OK.  But there seems to be some truth to what he was posting.  I was thinking of mining but I read all that stuff and when I checked the block explorer is shows almost 4 million coins mined out of a total of 44 million.  That's a lot of coins in five days. Almost ten percent.  And then when I look at the exchanges they're loaded with coins and no buying activity.    

Good luck.  

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
HASHX11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 06:33:57 AM

Hmm, OK.  But there seems to be some truth to what he was posting.  I was thinking of mining but I read all that stuff and when I checked the block explorer is shows almost 4 million coins mined out of a total of 44 million.  That's a lot of coins in five days. Almost ten percent.  And then when I look at the exchanges they're loaded with coins and no buying activity.    

Good luck.  

Yep that is expected of any new coin...lots of miners get coins early on if they are top of it. A lot of the exchanges are loaded but at higher values for when HASH does reach that buy/sell point. Trading activity is still way too early to judge the coin because of it, we are only on four smaller exchanges. Also the 4 million coins that are mined are from current/past miners that had a good amount of hashrate and got in early, there is still over 40,000,000 coins left, which is still far more than what Darkcoin will ever produce (22 million)....So I wouldn't come to such harsh conclusions this early in its life.
HASHX11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 08:15:36 AM

Bump this up! HASH is now trading at 0.00000260 at allcoin.com get it while its still cheap! Smiley
mickey_miner

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:48:02 PM

Good luck.  

Yep that is expected of any new coin...lots of miners get coins early on if they are top of it. A lot of the exchanges are loaded but at higher values for when HASH does reach that buy/sell point. Trading activity is still way too early to judge the coin because of it, we are only on four smaller exchanges. Also the 4 million coins that are mined are from current/past miners that had a good amount of hashrate and got in early, there is still over 40,000,000 coins left, which is still far more than what Darkcoin will ever produce (22 million)....So I wouldn't come to such harsh conclusions this early in its life.

Fair enough about the exchanges.  It does take time for many coins to start trading at any significant volume.  My concern was regarding the coins already mined.  10% mined in five days is still alot.  That's going to effect the price for a long time.  Maybe I'll just buy some at 0.00000260 and hold on to them for awhile just in case.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:02:10 PM

Good luck.  

Fair enough about the exchanges.  It does take time for many coins to start trading at any significant volume.  My concern was regarding the coins already mined.  10% mined in five days is still alot.  That's going to effect the price for a long time.  Maybe I'll just buy some at 0.00000260 and hold on to them for awhile just in case.
If you want an idea of what to compare the HashCoin insta-mine to look at HiroCoin. Hiro is also an X11 coin with a large insta-mine. 6M coins out of a total of 672M were insta-mined in the first 15,000 blocks set at an intentionally low diff, way more than 10% of the total initial supply of coins during the first week of mining. The difference is Hiro was ninja launched with no prior announcent at 2:00 AM Eastern US time/ 7:00 AM Europe time, resulting in those that new about the launch ahead of time and the few that happened to be there at launch to be able to accumulate an obscene amount of coins. In contrast HashCoin was fairly launched with a pre-announcement so everyone could participate.
mickey_miner

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:34:51 PM

Good luck.  

Fair enough about the exchanges.  It does take time for many coins to start trading at any significant volume.  My concern was regarding the coins already mined.  10% mined in five days is still alot.  That's going to effect the price for a long time.  Maybe I'll just buy some at 0.00000260 and hold on to them for awhile just in case.
If you want an idea of what to compare the HashCoin insta-mine to look at HiroCoin. Hiro is also an X11 coin with a large insta-mine. 6M coins out of a total of 672M were insta-mined in the first 15,000 blocks set at an intentionally low diff, way more than 10% of the total initial supply of coins during the first week of mining. The difference is Hiro was ninja launched with no prior announcent at 2:00 AM Eastern US time/ 7:00 AM Europe time, resulting in those that new about the launch ahead of time and the few that happened to be there at launch to be able to accumulate an obscene amount of coins. In contrast HashCoin was fairly launched with a pre-announcement so everyone could participate.

Fair launch or not.  10% of total coins in five days is a problem that will stay with this coin for a long time.  That's just too many coins that fast.  It would be different if this coin had a high number of total coins but at 44,000,000 total coins the amount of coins in circulation is too much too fast.  It dilutes the value.  And since the coin is still easy to mine I assume that's what anyone wanting the coin is doing.  No need to buy on an exchange when its so easy to mine. 

I wish you all luck with this coin but I can't find a path to any kind of rise in price anytime soon.  If anything the price will drop as more people try and dump coins they recently mined or those holding tens of thousands that are waiting for the price to rise lose patience and dump them for whatever they can.

scam_exposer is an obvious prick but there was some truth to what he was ranting about regarding this coin.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
anonymousxx1503

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:53:17 PM

Oh this is the coin that plans on implementing Darkcoin's Darksend feature right?  Grin Can't wait! When does it launch?!?

If Darkcoin does allow public access to the source code of Darksend then yes we will most likely implement it, I have no details on the ETA of this as of yet.

Hashcoin is already launched and has been since 4/7/2014 the thread had to be updated due to reasons above ^, Minus scam_exposers opinion, there is currently a thread available here petitioning to ban him for spreading lies, rumors, and accusations amongst coin developers: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=567115.new#new (Currently at 115 YES votes. Numbers do the math.)

You couldn't even figure out how to put in DGW without a major fuck up. Darksend is likely to be 100x as complicated, I wouldn't trust a copy paste "dev" such as yourself to put it in there.

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
anonymousxx1503

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:55:52 PM

Good luck.  

That wouldn't be "expected" if you didn't screw up DGW. Vertcoin has 84 million and they had an actual fair launch with way more hashpower than you did and how many coins do they have a few MONTHS after launch? not even 3.5 million right now, good job on the "fair" launch though.

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
anonymousxx1503

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:57:24 PM

It's pretty much spot on (with a slight hateful tone). There's really no reason to waste any hashing power on such a failed launch. As soon as the price goes up even a bit, people will dump this coin.

AbiusGMIU

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:06:17 PM

It's pretty much spot on (with a slight hateful tone). There's really no reason to waste any hashing power on such a failed launch. As soon as the price goes up even a bit, people will dump this coin.

x2 scam_exposer is the only poster that actually calls out pump and dump/IPO scam devs. Every time he turned out to be right and the devs mysteriously disappear.
mickey_miner

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:19:55 PM

I'm going to have to agree with you.  After looking into scam_exposers claims I have come to the conclusion that they were for the most part correct.  There is no way that this coin has any future with the huge instamine that the dev wants everyone to just overlook.  Answering legitimate questions with "lol" is not acceptable.  This isn't some game.  At least not to me.  That attitude alone is a red flag.

Darkcoin had the same difficulty issues in the beginning but the dev was able to fix it.  There was still a significant amount of coins mined that people are complaining about today.  The only reason Darkcoin is able to ride out the storm is because of Evan Duffield the full time developer and creator of DGW and Darksend.  People know he's a competent developer not a copycat.  This coin has nothing and is just waiting to copy Evan Duffields work.

I'll pass in hashcoin.

Good luck

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
HASHX11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 06:48:14 PM

I'm going to have to agree with you.  After looking into scam_exposers claims I have come to the conclusion that they were for the most part correct.  There is no way that this coin has any future with the huge instamine that the dev wants everyone to just overlook.  Answering legitimate questions with "lol" is not acceptable.  This isn't some game.  At least not to me.  That attitude alone is a red flag.

Darkcoin had the same difficulty issues in the beginning but the dev was able to fix it.  There was still a significant amount of coins mined that people are complaining about today.  The only reason Darkcoin is able to ride out the storm is because of Evan Duffield the full time developer and creator of DGW and Darksend.  People know he's a competent developer not a copycat.  This coin has nothing and is just waiting to copy Evan Duffields work.

I'll pass in hashcoin.

Good luck

Okay the amount of hate here actually pisses me off, because I work just as hard as any other coin developer on these trash-talking forums. Hashcoin isnt just a copy paste from Darkcoin, if it is was the simple to make coins there would be a lot more than 230+ coins...Hashcoin utilizes several top of the line features from different coins not just Darkcoin, Also I am not sure why the random guy above is ranting about DGW being broken? DGW V2 was implemented from the start and has worked just fine, The only reason a fix was released was to patch up any possible bugs after block 34,000...I am not a scammer or whatever you guys have all these nicknames for. I have been into crypto since Bitcoin was $5.00 USD a coin. I am a developer, I might not have a degree like Evan or other devs, but I still know what I am doing and how to fix/add new solutions. The coin isn't just waiting to copy Darkcoin's work either, this coin is already stable enough to be left alone forever, but the whole reason Darkcoin was mainly created was for DarkSend (Anonymous Transactions), which wouldn't be a bad idea to add to Hashcoin, and no it wouldn't be very complex to integrate either. X11 and Darksend are the future of cryptos, so why do you think Hashcoin would sit back and let itself become outdated? Well its not, It will continue to progress forward.

I talked a lot of shit to scam_exposer, because for one it was my first time being on these forums in a long time with my first coin release, I then saw him trolling the hell out of my threads. I am not some pussy highschooler, so yes I threatened and told him what the hell was up, because it seemed to be representing this forum in a whole and obviously needed to be put in his place as he does not know me, I do not know him, he didn't even try to give this coin a chance, hes flamed it from the beginning like a little troll. No respect for him or anything he has to say, he obviously does need a good smacking around to learn not to talk to people that way. Most people talk shit on the internet, but keep it at reddit or facebook, not on a forum that should be professional and liable to each other.

I feel like there is so much hate on Hashcoin because I created something you all couldn't and you are mad that I have the ability to create something from nothing and it actually works. The people that are whining are most likely people that came late with big miners and can no longer instamine, or users that would rather hurt the community in general than help by making false accusations and trying to deface other peoples work. This community is a joke and I have no respect towards the assholes on this forum.

Im not going anywhere, I post more than most devs do, and show the trolls even more respect than a lot do. Im not some fly by night coin dev. Shit, Scam_Exposer is such a douchebag he even posted a real life picture of me and my information all over my last thread, which I could actually take major legal action against bitcointalk and scam_exposer if I wanted to, but I am not, and as you can see from my picture, if you talked shit to me in real-life you better be ready to throw down.

Off with the fakes, trolls, and haters. Where is all the love at? Hashcoin is going stronger and is growing stronger everyday even with the hate! Smiley

http://www.hashcoin.me/news/2500-hash-for-a-new-logo/ - Contest for a new coin logo is still going, Win 2,500 HASH!

Hashcoin is here forever and aint going anywhere. HASH ON!

On and I live in America, so as a professional, or as a coin developer. I really don't have to follow any rules, so unlike other developers if you talk shit, you will get shit back. I dont put up with little ranting trolls that have nothing better to do than whack it, judge coins, and their developers; instead of just talking directly and actually asking legit questions.
mickey_miner

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:43:52 PM

I'm going to have to agree with you.  After looking into scam_exposers claims I have come to the conclusion that they were for the most part correct.  There is no way that this coin has any future with the huge instamine that the dev wants everyone to just overlook.  Answering legitimate questions with "lol" is not acceptable.  This isn't some game.  At least not to me.  That attitude alone is a red flag.

Darkcoin had the same difficulty issues in the beginning but the dev was able to fix it.  There was still a significant amount of coins mined that people are complaining about today.  The only reason Darkcoin is able to ride out the storm is because of Evan Duffield the full time developer and creator of DGW and Darksend.  People know he's a competent developer not a copycat.  This coin has nothing and is just waiting to copy Evan Duffields work.

I'll pass in hashcoin.

Good luck

Okay the amount of hate here actually pisses me off, because I work just as hard as any other coin developer on these trash-talking forums. Hashcoin isnt just a copy paste from Darkcoin, if it is was the simple to make coins there would be a lot more than 230+ coins...Hashcoin utilizes several top of the line features from different coins not just Darkcoin, Also I am not sure why the random guy above is ranting about DGW being broken? DGW V2 was implemented from the start and has worked just fine, The only reason a fix was released was to patch up any possible bugs after block 34,000...I am not a scammer or whatever you guys have all these nicknames for. I have been into crypto since Bitcoin was $5.00 USD a coin. I am a developer, I might not have a degree like Evan or other devs, but I still know what I am doing and how to fix/add new solutions. The coin isn't just waiting to copy Darkcoin's work either, this coin is already stable enough to be left alone forever, but the whole reason Darkcoin was mainly created was for DarkSend (Anonymous Transactions), which wouldn't be a bad idea to add to Hashcoin, and no it wouldn't be very complex to integrate either. X11 and Darksend are the future of cryptos, so why do you think Hashcoin would sit back and let itself become outdated? Well its not, It will continue to progress forward.

I talked a lot of shit to scam_exposer, because for one it was my first time being on these forums in a long time with my first coin release, I then saw him trolling the hell out of my threads. I am not some pussy highschooler, so yes I threatened and told him what the hell was up, because it seemed to be representing this forum in a whole and obviously needed to be put in his place as he does not know me, I do not know him, he didn't even try to give this coin a chance, hes flamed it from the beginning like a little troll. No respect for him or anything he has to say, he obviously does need a good smacking around to learn not to talk to people that way. Most people talk shit on the internet, but keep it at reddit or facebook, not on a forum that should be professional and liable to each other.

I feel like there is so much hate on Hashcoin because I created something you all couldn't and you are mad that I have the ability to create something from nothing and it actually works. The people that are whining are most likely people that came late with big miners and can no longer instamine, or users that would rather hurt the community in general than help by making false accusations and trying to deface other peoples work. This community is a joke and I have no respect towards the assholes on this forum.

Im not going anywhere, I post more than most devs do, and show the trolls even more respect than a lot do. Im not some fly by night coin dev. Shit, Scam_Exposer is such a douchebag he even posted a real life picture of me and my information all over my last thread, which I could actually take major legal action against bitcointalk and scam_exposer if I wanted to, but I am not, and as you can see from my picture, if you talked shit to me in real-life you better be ready to throw down.

Off with the fakes, trolls, and haters. Where is all the love at? Hashcoin is going stronger and is growing stronger everyday even with the hate! Smiley

http://www.hashcoin.me/news/2500-hash-for-a-new-logo/ - Contest for a new coin logo is still going, Win 2,500 HASH!

Hashcoin is here forever and aint going anywhere. HASH ON!

On and I live in America, so as a professional, or as a coin developer. I really don't have to follow any rules, so unlike other developers if you talk shit, you will get shit back. I dont put up with little ranting trolls that have nothing better to do than whack it, judge coins, and their developers; instead of just talking directly and actually asking legit questions.

Your post just proves my point.  Instead of addressing my concerns regarding the instamine you post an unimpressive biography and then go on a tirade about some prick called scam_exposer that was correct in most of what he posted. 

Posting more than most devs doesn't mean a thing if they are just meaningless rants and complaints about anyone that questions the validity of your coin.

What's really disturbing is that you would actually suggest taking legal action against bitcointalk.  If this was my site I would ban you and delete every one of your posts.  Your coin would be nothing without this site.  Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

If you want love you'll never get it with your immature attitude.  Maybe you should take a break from crypto and come back when you've grown up a bit and can present yourself as a mature adult and not some high school kid.

I'm done here.

Good luck. 

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
anonymousxx1503

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:40:48 PM

Your post just proves my point.  Instead of addressing my concerns regarding the instamine you post an unimpressive biography and then go on a tirade about some prick called scam_exposer that was correct in most of what he posted. 

Posting more than most devs doesn't mean a thing if they are just meaningless rants and complaints about anyone that questions the validity of your coin.

What's really disturbing is that you would actually suggest taking legal action against bitcointalk.  If this was my site I would ban you and delete every one of your posts.  Your coin would be nothing without this site.  Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

If you want love you'll never get it with your immature attitude.  Maybe you should take a break from crypto and come back when you've grown up a bit and can present yourself as a mature adult and not some high school kid.

I'm done here.

Good luck. 

Yup, this is the conclusion I've arrived at as well. Big rant about being a dev and not admitting he made mistakes. Oh and you didn't take lots of features from many coins. You took Hirocoin + DGW it looks like from the automatic checkpointing feature.

HASHX11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 08:48:39 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2014, 09:17:42 PM by HASHX11

EDIT: Fuck this.

If you have an actual legit and polite question contact me via PM or post in this thread and I will reply. As for the trolls, go back to bridges im done with you.

Hashcoin is running strong and is here to stay! Smiley

Oh and BTW I am single person not a corporation or some group of investors. I actually hate corporations so Hashcoin will always be free of company-related strings and puppets. This is a no bullshit coin.
minedout

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:22:51 PM

If you have an actual legit and polite question contact me via PM or post in this thread and I will reply. As for the trolls, go back to bridges im done with you.

Oh and BTW I am single person not a corporation or some group of investors. I actually hate corporations so Hashcoin will always be free of company-related strings and puppets. This is a no bullshit coin.

The best response is no response.

They are just hating on coins for their own reasons. Sorry this had a more fair launch (un-announced with no IPO) than all the other coins.
mickey_miner

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:35:33 PM

The best response is no response.

They are just hating on coins for their own reasons. Sorry this had a more fair launch (un-announced with no IPO) than all the other coins.

Who questioned the validity of the launch?  I questioned the instamine and the 4,100,670 coins out of a total 44,000,000 That have been mined in less than six days.

And you're right.  The best response is no response if all your going to do is ignore the questions, dismiss people as haters, go on a profanity laden rant, threaten legal action against the forum, etc...