Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:24:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Hashcoin [HASH] - X11 ~ Animated Logo ~ DGW ~ Fast ~ Exchanges!  (Read 31676 times)
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 01:05:51 PM

We need to get more people onboard. This coin should be headed to poloniex and bittrex, and then to mintpal!

Mintpal paid voting is really expensive. Current top coin has 120k votes which are worth about 24 BTC.

Lets try for bittrex first and then poloniex. Go!
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:23:55 AM

How are you doing OP?

Any news for us?
HASHX11 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 05:05:28 AM

How are you doing OP?

Any news for us?

Just working on some final touches for the logo, Did you guys really want HASH still inside the coinlogo?

I agree, I have contacted poloniex to no avail...So I think members should start asking them to get them more interested in adding Hashcoin. Same with bittrex. I agree!

Network is going strong as usual!
HASHX11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 06:55:37 AM

Here is the latest concept for the new logo....Im thinking I will use it for Hashcoin....Does anyone agree? Smiley

http://i59.tinypic.com/33b1q94.png
telematico

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:37:55 AM

Here is the latest concept for the new logo....Im thinking I will use it for Hashcoin....Does anyone agree? Smiley

+1000
gpuminer

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:51:33 AM

why does the logo it says H11 instead of X11 ? New algo ?

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. Sw4sYCL3h9NjLu1i9d6YSSsuQZQztFR7jW
telematico

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:12:21 AM

why does the logo it says H11 instead of X11 ? New algo ?

Hashcoin is a cryptocurrency with X11 built in and uses the following for complex hashing;
blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein, luffa, cubehash, shavite, simd, and echo
quovadiz

Activity: 253

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:36:16 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2014, 09:46:45 AM by quovadiz

OMG, Wonderful!!!

Just 2 things:
- I would prefer the power of 11 in violet like somebody else made in his sample... just because 11 is not a part of the name of the coin but it indicates the algo...
- I didn't ustand why the blades r different... With no prospective they should be all the same... I think the best one in proportion and shape is the one on the top in the center (time 12)... I'd replicate this blade in the other 10 positions...
For the rest it's perfect and very POWERFUL!!!
HASHX11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 10:31:35 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2014, 10:45:18 AM by HASHX11

Thank you guys for all your feedback! The new logo is now live on http://www.hashcoin.me

I am updating the new wallet right now, It will be uploaded probably within 10-15 minutes of me posting this, so please download the new hashcoin-qt.zip off hashcoin.me to have the newest wallet with our newest logo! Smiley

I hope you all enjoy this! I like the new logo a lot compared to our old one. I will be working on more graphics for Hashcoin such as (Hashcoin Accepted Here) etc.

Expect some more updates by the end of this week in regards to Hashcoin as well.

MINERS PUT YOUR HASH POWER WHERE YOUR HASH IS! Wink

Network is going strong and stable as usual! Hashcoin is here to live long and prosper!

Regards.

P.S. For those that participated in the new logo contest, Please send me your HASH address for a 100 HASH bonus for participating, since we had an obvious winner.

EDIT: The new hashcoin-qt wallet is now live and available for download from hashcoin.me, Our github has also been updated with the new graphics! (I will be releasing the .PSD file soon for those that are interested in it)
gpuminer

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 11:59:32 AM

the new logo reminds me of area 51 or some sort.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. Sw4sYCL3h9NjLu1i9d6YSSsuQZQztFR7jW
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:50:08 PM

Maximum hashcoin supply ever = 44 million. right?

Allcoin is a great exchange btw. Pretty flawless and fast.
linked67

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:47:24 PM

P2PoolCoin.com
New P2pool node for HashCoin located in EU

http://p2poolcoin.com:6356

Dedicated server
Xeon cpu
32Go ram
SSD
1Gbps

Fee: 0.5% ONLY !!!!

P2Pool EU:http://p2poolcoin.com 1 % fees - Server dedicated Xeon, 32 Go Ram, Ssd, 1 Gbps - DarkCoin - HiroCoin - ExeCoin - GpuCoin - MyriadCoin Qubit - Muniti - RotoCoin - VertCoin - etc
Free Middlecoin Stats for Iphone on Apple Store:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/middlecoin/id795238640?l=fr&ls=1&mt=8
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:22:50 PM

Allcoin.com is good but we can use a couple more places such as bittrex and poloniex

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=420836.msg6328646#msg6328646

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463202.msg6328706#msg6328706
HASHX11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 11:09:56 PM

Yes Allcoin.com seems to have very quick professional support regarding any trades/accounts, they have a fairly large list of coins as well including popular ones. So far I love their exchange it works very smoothly..

But yes Poloniex would definitely help us gain more trading volume. Thank you for posting on their threads to show support! Smiley Send me your HASH address for a small donation from me for all your support! I love to give back to the community and help out each other. Hashcoin's success is your success.

Our blockchain has been updated with the newest logos as well guys! Smiley
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:21:16 AM

Yes Allcoin.com seems to have very quick professional support regarding any trades/accounts, they have a fairly large list of coins as well including popular ones. So far I love their exchange it works very smoothly..

But yes Poloniex would definitely help us gain more trading volume. Thank you for posting on their threads to show support! Smiley Send me your HASH address for a small donation from me for all your support! I love to give back to the community and help out each other. Hashcoin's success is your success.

Our blockchain has been updated with the newest logos as well guys! Smiley

Thanks. Add that to bittrex or poloniex bounty Smiley
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 12:51:19 PM

For how long was the difficulty of this coin stuck at .1 diff?  How long at .4 diff?

How many coins were instamined in the first few hours?  How many coins were mined because of the low difficulty that wouldn't adjust in the first few hours? What percentage of the coin ended up in the hands of just a few miners?  Whether you intended it or not.  This coin has the biggest instamine I have ever seen.

Let me guess. Someone doesn't make a pre-announced coin. You get all pissy and complain no matter what. Maybe you would like a 100BTC IPO like every other coin? (those would be the biggest instamine ever).

You want to know what the biggest instamine ever was? Bitcoin - two years of instamine.

-6 trader history? You should be banned. Your word means nothing.

Stop wasting your time, no one is going to buy this coin. Everyone knows it was instamined to hell.

wtman
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:34:32 PM

For how long was the difficulty of this coin stuck at .1 diff?  How long at .4 diff?

How many coins were instamined in the first few hours?  How many coins were mined because of the low difficulty that wouldn't adjust in the first few hours? What percentage of the coin ended up in the hands of just a few miners?  Whether you intended it or not.  This coin has the biggest instamine I have ever seen.

Let me guess. Someone doesn't make a pre-announced coin. You get all pissy and complain no matter what. Maybe you would like a 100BTC IPO like every other coin? (those would be the biggest instamine ever).

You want to know what the biggest instamine ever was? Bitcoin - two years of instamine.

Stop wasting your time, no one is going to buy this coin. Everyone knows it was instamined to hell.

Compare it with so many other scam coins with large premines, this coin is an angel with no premine and all the unique features combined into one, a talented dev (which is rare for most coins) and only 44 million total supply.

Last but not the least, hashcoin is a great name Smiley The coin will go up and up.
HASHX11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 07:12:59 PM

For how long was the difficulty of this coin stuck at .1 diff?  How long at .4 diff?

How many coins were instamined in the first few hours?  How many coins were mined because of the low difficulty that wouldn't adjust in the first few hours? What percentage of the coin ended up in the hands of just a few miners?  Whether you intended it or not.  This coin has the biggest instamine I have ever seen.

Yea your not going to buy this coin because you are extremely uneducated about Hashcoin's history, I would rather have serious investors who know what they are talking about and do their actual research or come to me for answers. This coin was not instamined and it was not premined.

@wtman - Thanks for the amazing compliment! I completely agree with you, that is how I see Hashcoin as well. Im more than confident we will go far with this coin.

P.S. - We had a huge datacenter outage yesterday due to a Dell Engineer changing the MTU settings on the server causing global network outage. Our host has fixed the issue that Dell presented and the server is backup and running as it should. This was for our http://www.hashcoin.me site, the site is running great again and we are backup, just in-case those that visited when it was down...It is now up Wink
HASHX11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 12:01:27 AM

We are at a current total Network Hashing Power of 81 Mh/sec!

Miners put your hashing power where your HASH is! Wink

Network is going strong as usual! Smiley
gpuminer

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:53:00 AM

possible to get this coin listed on bittrex ? My fund are over there and would like to buy some at bittrex. I am not planning to move my BTC to other exchange

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: