Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:34:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MUL] MultiCoin - with decentralized ATM - MULTIPOOL - Now Distributing  (Read 20207 times)
multiman (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 03:19:04 AM

My MUL add: mSzFFxDh2Fa618E4RdKeVvoZFqirR4WFQ8
There is only 1 transaction of 141888 MUL from mining to your address: http://explorer.multicoin.me/chain/MultiCoin/address/mSzFFxDh2Fa618E4RdKeVvoZFqirR4WFQ8 and it is confirmed.
I checked the database and don't see any information about the 26586 transaction
longbv

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 03:42:04 AM

There is only 1 transaction of 141888 MUL from mining to your address: http://explorer.multicoin.me/chain/MultiCoin/address/mSzFFxDh2Fa618E4RdKeVvoZFqirR4WFQ8 and it is confirmed.
I checked the database and don't see any information about the 26586 transaction
Yes multiman,  I've received 2 times, the first time is  26586 and second 141888 (confirmed), please see the pic on my wallet below what happens?
http://s8.postimg.org/sctwiznpx/Untitled1.png
Thanks
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 03:45:36 AM

Exchange hashpower and BTC for what amounts to a bunch of participation tokens?  No thanks.  Fools and their money..
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 04:16:39 AM

So does it only pay at the end of the round?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 04:20:04 AM

So does it only pay at the end of the round?

Correct!
So once a day
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 05:27:54 AM

This a bug?

mdG9tW1vgGqKK5eFbZxQwmEHkURvR1turc   0.00 MH/s   532,768   10.86 %   543,081.44 MTC   0.60506 BTC

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 05:30:22 AM

Also filter in that list is not working as it should.

The top hash rate is 9mh and a 14mh is at the bottom with the other 1mh guys

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

multiman (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 07:45:52 AM

This a bug?

mdG9tW1vgGqKK5eFbZxQwmEHkURvR1turc   0.00 MH/s   532,768   10.86 %   543,081.44 MTC   0.60506 BTC
This guy mined for a while then stopped mining so it shows some hashrate but the hashrate speed is 0 MH/s.

Also filter in that list is not working as it should.

The top hash rate is 9mh and a 14mh is at the bottom with the other 1mh guys
The list sorting is not working as expected but this won't effect the data. I'll take a look at the table and see if it can be fixed.

How long this coin to be confirmed on the MUL wallet? I receive 3 hours already but unconfirmed
Usually it only takes 6 minutes.
multiman , 24 hours pass but still unconfirmed  Angry
http://s18.postimg.org/eh4tu1hfd/Untitled.png
What is your address? I'll take a look
The 26568 transaction is an invalid transaction and it will never get confirmed.
Stinky_Pete

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 07:55:33 AM

What plans do you have for this coin once the distribution phase is over?

zrunfeng

Activity: 585

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:24:49 AM

i like this idea,keep moving,you will success
heuer

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:30:15 AM

What about the risk of you just keeping all the 69.5 BTC
     i have the same question....   it is another edge...
multiman (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:41:56 AM

What about the risk of you just keeping all the 69.5 BTC
     i have the same question....   it is another edge...
I witnessed the whole StackCoin thing. They took the coins and ran away because they can not deliver the system they promised (an built-in exchange coin).
Since MultiCoin is already launched and the M-ATM is already working, meaning the coin is delivered, there is no reason for me to do the same.
Stinky_Pete

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:46:53 AM

My wallet is stuck again - block 998

multiman (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:02:45 AM

My wallet is stuck again - block 998
Your wallet is not stuck. Block 998 is the current highest block. You can check the blocks here: http://explorer.multicoin.me/
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:48:59 AM

Is there any plans to get it listed on exchanges or are you waiting till all the coins have been distributed before that?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

multiman (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:53:42 AM

Is there any plans to get it listed on exchanges or are you waiting till all the coins have been distributed before that?
Already contacted bittrex to list the coin.
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:06:15 AM

We need to get on mintpal to really get the ball rolling. Maybe list on all exchanges and we will start voting. It will take a long time without bribes

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

BohemianStalker

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:17:57 AM

another scam coin.

nbphuoc

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 04:39:14 PM

Only 0.34 BTC invested today?
kalvin37

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 04:55:17 PM

How is the 0.34 BTC from investment being able to generate 2.85 BTC? If such is the formula to calculate multicoin price, how can you make sure the ATM has enough BTC to supply for cashing out request?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: