Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:02:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MUL] MultiCoin - with decentralized ATM - MULTIPOOL - Now Distributing  (Read 20207 times)
nbphuoc

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:17:34 PM

The protocol built on top of MultiCoin is now in alpha test mode. We need some testers.
Send me an email to: admin@multicoin.me if you want to participate.
Email sent
divsigmni

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:21:54 PM

interesting coin. will invest some btc later this week
DontPanic_42

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:39:22 PM

M-ATM is a unique feature of Multicoin. It is designed to back up all the Multicoin in the network.
M-ATM is a place to cash out Multicoin for Bitcoin.
You can exchange any amount of your Multicoin into Bitcoin at anytime using the M-ATM at a fixed rate. This rate is decided after the 30 days of Distribution ended and will never change.
The rate is calculated by divide the total bitcoin generated by miners and investors within 30 days of distribution for the total amount of Multicoin distributed. You can always get back 100% of your investment at anytime using the M-ATM. This is why Multicoin is a risk-free
investment

What happens with the MultiCoin the M-ATM will by? Who will get them? Is the M-ATM selling MultiCoin too?

BetaNEM: TDHJCC-EDXVEM-CLENVM-RHCGPG-I2PG2P-3MJWDX-ZMHN
multiman (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:42:51 PM

M-ATM is a unique feature of Multicoin. It is designed to back up all the Multicoin in the network.
You can exchange any amount of your Multicoin into Bitcoin at anytime using the M-ATM at a fixed rate. This rate is decided after the 30 days of Distribution ended and will never change.
The rate is calculated by divide the total bitcoin generated by miners and investors within 30 days of distribution for the total amount of Multicoin distributed. You can always get back 100% of your investment at anytime using the M-ATM. This is why Multicoin is a risk-free
investment

What happens with the MultiCoin the M-ATM will by? Who will get them? Is the M-ATM selling MultiCoin too?
It will be destroyed by being sent to a blackhole address. This will also bring more value to MultiCoin.
DontPanic_42

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:51:47 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2014, 09:09:55 PM by DontPanic_42

investment

It will be destroyed by being sent to a blackhole address. This will also bring more value to MultiCoin.

You should that put on the first page. Thats a verry important information.
I sendet 1000 MUL to the M-ATM for testing, I would like to get them back.
I would never sendet that MUL to the M-ATM if I had known they will get destroyed.

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:28:43 PM

Im pretty sure they are destroyed when you get paid in BTC at the rate after the 30 days....

This is the limit supply and not dilute the "value" of the exchange rate.

Admin how do we know that the coins are in a wallet not accessible by even yourself??

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DontPanic_42

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:27:03 AM

Im pretty sure they are destroyed when you get paid in BTC at the rate after the 30 days....

Admin how do we know that the coins are in a wallet not accessible by even yourself??

We just have to trust the dev for now. No reason not to, at the moment    Smiley

Is it even possible, to create a wallet with an open source coin, if only the software can know the private key and no one else, not even the dev?

I have no experience at all with coding. I am just very interested and fascinated with all the cryptocoin idea.

Think of the possibilities if only the open sorce software can handle the wallet. Trust free.

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:39:42 AM

Site seems to be acting funny...

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

mmx888

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:02:40 AM

pool down~~~~~~ Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
list down~~~~
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:19:34 AM

pool is up just switched to it.

I sent admin a email/pm too

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

multiman (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:51:12 AM

Site seems to be acting funny...
Working normally now.

The coins are sent to an address that won't be spendable by any one, for example: mDESTROYMULxxxxxxxxxx and the transaction ID will be showed on the website.
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:55:28 AM

So clock is out? Anyway to fix that admin?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

multiman (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:02:06 AM

So clock is out? Anyway to fix that admin?
The clock is working normally on my end.
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:05:29 AM

I thought the rounds start at gmt, it has reset 2 hours after gmt that is what i meant

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

multiman (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:40:08 AM

I thought the rounds start at gmt, it has reset 2 hours after gmt that is what i meant
The round starting time was delayed for a few hours due to a bug in the first round.
nbphuoc

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 10:47:03 AM

Wow. someone with 400MH/s is mining at the multipool. Is the pool broken?
gentacomp

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 10:51:56 AM

Hmm will it to the moon ?
My calculation would be 72107 satoshi in 30th cycles, any prediction yet ?
x1 = 2 , x2 = 3, x3 = 4
y1 = 111, y2 = 98, y3 = 90

(If it not pumped)
The final price will be around the current price which is 90 satoshi. I don't think it can get to 70,000 satoshi

It can with quadratic equation, but the number still changing and now the prices goes up a little. I can calculate it again, but Im thinking atleast it goes to 1000 satoshi just like other limited small size coin. And I dont know when it goes lowest...

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/  Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Freebiescoin- 100% Free Distribution
Coffeecoin- 100% FREE Distribution:CC8zeK5Mq19W2yUdmhMXbLCmRqEkG7axTW
Let's color the MOON: YCtgk5JaBEt1WT7js29sh6W5my8dgcP2Sp
nbphuoc

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 10:56:40 AM

Shit! Somebody with 1.3 GH/s? Is it for real?
Bitcross

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 11:28:51 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2014, 11:46:13 AM by Bitcross

The same as yesterday, around 1 hour of mining.

mLFRYtbwahb3odNETtSDm3WX88Z8kxMbEV  --   2,453,302/12,725,528 ---    19.28%  ---   963,929.36    a34986c87c248f3ddcd1319d78f7248a8a33acf8abbcba738adeaa864924d0ca

nbphuoc

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:42:51 PM

The same as yesterday, around 1 hour of mining.

mLFRYtbwahb3odNETtSDm3WX88Z8kxMbEV  --   2,453,302/12,725,528 ---    19.28%  ---   963,929.36    a34986c87c248f3ddcd1319d78f7248a8a33acf8abbcba738adeaa864924d0ca

It's gone now Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: