Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:57:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MUL] MultiCoin - with decentralized ATM - MULTIPOOL - Now Distributing  (Read 20207 times)
mmx888

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:59:36 PM

Pls DEV open all investors BTC deposit address!
 Undecided Undecided Undecided
nbphuoc

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:25:35 PM

Dev already sent PondSea the informations. You can ask him if you want to know.
sir_doge_alot

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:52:10 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2014, 05:04:40 PM by sir_doge_alot

Dev can you provide a screenshot showing amounts/ times . You can edit out the private data

I hope you find the answer pondsea.  Also, thank you for being late the other day with the 1 btc payment Wink .  I was the one that got 40% because of that.

Freebiescoin - FQm9Eg2nC4fW2CVdCwGKFjzNF3quF2RQVb
Aimcoin - Ag2enFo4WP3Cw3TE8qcmaK12sZ8eABcMHN
nbphuoc

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:52:57 PM

Dev can you provide a screenshot showing amounts/ times . You can edit out the private data

I hope you find the answer pond.  Also, thank you for being late the other day with the 1 btc payment Wink .  I was the one that got 40% because of that.
You are so lucky Sad
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:59:16 PM

Well I have received a screen shot of what looks like a deposit page from the mul DB. This could have easily been fabricated in excel.

Unfortunately that proves nothing.

Sorry dev, I am not trying to cause problems but why would you not know what the actual btc addresses are?

Going by my deposits it is sitting in a btc address not doing anything. If you don't know what the addresses are how will you retrieve the btc later?

Also my deposit address for my mul address still is the same so explaining that btc addresses can change is a bit sus.

Please provide some proof for all to see. Remove private data from it then you should not have to worry that the data is private.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:00:36 PM

Dev already sent PondSea the informations. You can ask him if you want to know.

How did you know dev sent me something?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

DontPanic_42

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:28:35 PM

Well I have received a screen shot of what looks like a deposit page from the mul DB. This could have easily been fabricated in excel.

Unfortunately that proves nothing.

Sorry dev, I am not trying to cause problems but why would you not know what the actual btc addresses are?

Going by my deposits it is sitting in a btc address not doing anything. If you don't know what the addresses are how will you retrieve the btc later?

Also my deposit address for my mul address still is the same so explaining that btc addresses can change is a bit sus.

Please provide some proof for all to see. Remove private data from it then you should not have to worry that the data is private.

The BTC and MUL adresses are completely controled and generated by the Multicoin code. The dev has no access.

All the mined and invested BTC are going into the M-ATM.

After distribution you can send your MUL to the M-ATM and get a fixed BTC price (total BTC/300 mil MUL) for them. The MUL will get destroyed by doing that.

Thats how I understand it, but I cant read the code to check it myself.

BetaNEM: TDHJCC-EDXVEM-CLENVM-RHCGPG-I2PG2P-3MJWDX-ZMHN
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 10:39:06 PM

The thing is how can he account for the BTC?

Like i am checking the current round investments. I cannot find any deposits into the corresponding wallets.

I cant believe the dev would have no access to the BTC at the moment.

I will remove everything if the person that sent the 6btc yesterday can show me a tx for the same amount. Or even the 1/1.5btc guys today.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

frank123m

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

*** NULL ***

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:54:13 AM

Like i am checking the current round investments. I cannot find any deposits into the corresponding wallets.

I will remove everything if the person that sent the 6btc yesterday can show me a tx for the same amount. Or even the 1/1.5btc guys today.

Did you know? Even if you can find the relevant transaction. There is no way to ensure this is not a scam.
As can be seen from here, in fact, the world is a very dark ....
I can not even believe btc, as it fell to $500 from $1,200 or less.
multiman (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:15:08 AM

I'm using http://bitpay.com/ as a service to receive payment. Funds send to bitpay are then sent to the M-ATM. The addresses are retrieve through their API. That's why I told you I don't have direct access to the coin daemon.
sir_doge_alot

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 04:00:13 AM

There is a 5.84 btc donation in the current round.  Find it hard to believe anyone would spend that much on a possible scam coin.
http://prntscr.com/3cvswc

Freebiescoin - FQm9Eg2nC4fW2CVdCwGKFjzNF3quF2RQVb
Aimcoin - Ag2enFo4WP3Cw3TE8qcmaK12sZ8eABcMHN
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 04:08:43 AM

https://blockchain.info/address/1LwULKJjQWcgqWhqHBdyFfBFaQiw48e5gN

Not a very good sign. My money has been sitting in that account for 4 days now dev decided to move it.

Here is today's investor. This could be Dev sending himself coins to "prove" the point.

https://blockchain.info/address/1Fwv4mH1nTGDbsa88GehFMaxQpbG5dPKML

The account it came from looks like a exchange or something. So we cannot know if it is the dev or not.

https://blockchain.info/address/1PaHVk2HbgUPY4xWQnpjrsubf59bN7vUKf

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 04:09:41 AM

There is a 5.84 btc donation in the current round.  Find it hard to believe anyone would spend that much on a possible scam coin.
http://prntscr.com/3cvswc

Unless it is the Dev.....

Until i see proof of previous deposits i think this is a very elaborate scam.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:56:03 AM

Dev, if you are going via bitpay can they get the required info for you?

They should have that info

I have removed the neg trust for now too. You need to understand I was a big supporter of this coin which is why I invested a lot of my money. I just don't others to lose their money as it looks very sus at this point.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

frank123m

Activity: 672

*** NULL ***

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:20:46 AM

The wallet seems to be pow manually using almost impossible to trade.
multiman (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 04:38:48 PM

The wallet seems to be pow manually using almost impossible to trade.
There are not much miners mining the coin now because the transaction fee is almost zero for them to collect. But when the protocol is released, there will be a lot of transaction fee. More miners will come in making the confirmations much smoother.
multiman (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 04:45:04 PM

Dev, if you are going via bitpay can they get the required info for you?

They should have that info

I have removed the neg trust for now too. You need to understand I was a big supporter of this coin which is why I invested a lot of my money. I just don't others to lose their money as it looks very sus at this point.
As I said, I can only retrieve the transaction via their API service.
mmx888

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:03:37 AM

No news or already ended ~~~~~~~~~~
 Huh Huh Huh
Stinky_Pete

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:54:27 AM

Killed by FUD?

Going to put in my usual daily amount, anything I can do to clear the FUD?

ghibly79
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:08:11 AM

Standardcoin 2.0? Written with similar wording and with similar layout too.....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522874.0 (and the other thread he opened after we red tagged him  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=562460.0)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: