Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:10:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitcoinPlus (XBC) / MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE / BIT-ADOPTION!  (Read 169665 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
XBCplus (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:13:02 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2014, 06:23:30 AM by XBCplus

We, the development team, committee members, and community of BitcoinPlus (XBC), believe there is no limitation barring us from being a top competitor in the cryptocurrency world. We aim to exceed the ambitions of each and every member of our committee/community, and to this end, we continue to work around the clock to ensure that XBC grows and gains greater stability with each passing day. So far, the level of commitment behind this coin has been overwhelming, and we are moved, beyond words, to see an amazing and intelligent community uniting as one.

Our community is growing exponentially, and our members are regularly contributing ideas and collaborating with one another to strengthen the value of XBC. Even developers of other coins are networking with us on the belief that the success of XBC is a win for all altcoins. We have come a long way since launch, but our goal remains steadfast and true: BitcoinPlus (XBC) will be a major cryptocurrency player, and we will not stop until we are on top. We invite anyone who wishes to join our crusade to get involved. We are a warm and welcoming bunch, and despite the mountain of work we have ahead of us, morale is always high and we have a great time together.

Take a look at the latest updates from the XBC team:

MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE

XBC in-progress and on the move:
  • IMPORTANT: New wallet has been released! Please PM SeriousCoins if you still have coins from the old network, we are swapping 1:1 into the new network - We cannot sustain the previous network indefinitely so please come forward for swaps. I will be posting a final time at which I will be maintaining the older network with ASICS, after which I cannot guarantee swaps will be done. The old network had a grand total of 55,350 coins - All unclaimed coins up to that amount will be destroyed on the new network (staking is going on now so the coin cap is growing, therefore if only 54,500 coins total are received by me on the old network, 850 will be destroyed on the new network. Please do not withdraw funds from Poloniex to your old wallets or deposit any more old coins on Poloniex. If you have no coins in your current wallet you may remove them, please backup your data folders/wallet.dat files to ensure no coins are lost - The new network will use the new data folder "xbcplus".

• Merchandise group purchases using XBC. We are organizing XBC related products based on popular requests. This can include anything from keychains to T-shirts to XBC debit cards to Steam purchases. PM Seriouscoins14 for details & requests. Initial proceeds from this campaign will be 100% reinvested to assist the growth of XBC.
    • XBC Fundraising Platform (similar to Kickstarter) – We want to fund great ideas, make impactful contributions to charities with important causes, and launch clever PR campaigns to heighten XBC awareness. XBC collected through successful fundraising campaigns will be sold slowly over time to BTC. Campaign candidates will be hosted, discussed, and selected on the XBC forum.
    • Bounties - We are planning out a wealth of bounties and creating a new XBC fund/community donation wallet to cover small, odd jobs from users who wish to earn XBC (since the premine is gone). I will stock this wallet for initial bounties listed below.

Keep us growing! Donate to support our continued growth. All proceeds will be used for community bounties, charities, fundraising campaigns, merchandise, you name it! Share any ideas you have and help support the XBC community!

BTC: 19tEar49A38td4df4catZBxGmTaJVnLSoy
    XBC: BRETkSyD3NfeEds23fKDjCgn6J1szFFpfi -- NEW NETWORK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joshuar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:08:43 PM

IPO's require a website, additional info, info about the Dev, and all the specifications of the coin. In my book, if you don't have those, you're a scam..

Just saying. Smiley

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
XBCplus (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:46:26 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 01:26:10 PM by XBCplus

IPO's require a website, additional info, info about the Dev, and all the specifications of the coin. In my book, if you don't have those, you're a scam..

Just saying. Smiley

Completely understandable. I am working on a lot of your suggestions right now but my primary goal is to get a coin launched. I won't be revealing my identity but I may get other veteran members to vouch for me.

Give it time, there is a lot of information coming.

There is no premine, the dev team will be raising all funds through the IPO. The rest will be put into a reserve controlled by the XBC committee.
NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:57:50 PM

Did you get my BTC?
XBCplus (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:13:08 PM

Did you get my BTC?

Yes bitcoins received. Sorry we have had lots of work to get done before launch.

Thank you
NWO

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:07:39 AM

XBCplus =  NWO  Huh?

Makes sense unless NWO has uber deep pockets and does not care to throw away BTC

I put 2 BTC into most coin IPO's. If it turns out to be a scam/ flops, I find the successful launches more than make up for it. For example counterparty, exocoin etc have been winners, Whereas I've had flops such as rotocoin recently... All part of the game  Grin

Of course I do my due diligence. The OP more seems to have a communication problem than anything since it took a few days for a reply... Not saying this is legit, I just don't want to miss out if it is  Wink
XBCplus (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:11:35 AM

IPO coins are beginning to be sent out. Please respond to the PM with your XBC address!

The wallet will be available for the public in the next 24 hours. Poloniex listing is imminent!

Thank you all for the support!
pyromaniac

Activity: 639

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 08:48:24 AM

I don't see any reasons to make third clone of bitcoin without any differences.

XBCplus (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:16:23 PM

I don't see any reasons to make third clone of bitcoin without any differences.

Sorry you feel that way. I'll list a few differences below.

Bitcoin+ is 100% PoS, 1 minute transaction times and earns dividends.

Bitcoin is 100% PoW, 60 minute transaction times and does not earn dividends.

Please understand that this is a codename and the coin is in beta. There is a lot of improvements to come (including a name change).
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:13:35 AM

WOW I just have come form the POLONIEX Trollbox as they are raving about the coin over there and was really keen to know more. So I came to study it and hope one day soon I can own a bit and buy some also. What a shame I missed the IPO am so sad but would love a blogging bounty if there is one going.
anonymousxx1503

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:18:44 AM

I put 2 BTC into most coin IPO's. If it turns out to be a scam/ flops, I find the successful launches more than make up for it. For example counterparty, exocoin etc have been winners, Whereas I've had flops such as rotocoin recently... All part of the game  Grin

Of course I do my due diligence. The OP more seems to have a communication problem than anything since it took a few days for a reply... Not saying this is legit, I just don't want to miss out if it is  Wink

Lol! What a strategy! Wish I had that many bitcoin to invest, I have to be a bit more careful than that Tongue , last one I invested in is QBC and it's looking really promising so far.

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:21:00 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2014, 01:40:37 AM by Djinou94

Is a second round ipo?

Edit what is already launched?
XBCplus (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:30:51 AM

Is a second round ipo?

Edit what is already launched?

We have no plans yet for a second round offering. However, we need 100 members for the committee (voting for the direction of the coin and what projects we finance) so there will be some form of giveaway to allow these members to gain some XBC. We have a huge update coming to the wallet and a website is in development so it is about finding some time.

TheMightyX

Activity: 350

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:38:46 AM

Wait so let me get this straight.
You have a 100% PoS coin and you hold IPO funding for 1 week?

That would make this coins distribution worse than NXT.

You obviously arent interested in creating a lasting product at all.

Also, nice moderated thread. This coin should be canned just for that.
There is NO reason whatsoever to use a self-moderated thread for an ANN.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:54:51 AM

where is the wallet?
jparsley

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:18:34 AM

When does the coin launch

please unban me.
XBCplus (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:36:11 AM

Wait so let me get this straight.
You have a 100% PoS coin and you hold IPO funding for 1 week?

That would make this coins distribution worse than NXT.

You obviously arent interested in creating a lasting product at all.

Also, nice moderated thread. This coin should be canned just for that.
There is NO reason whatsoever to use a self-moderated thread for an ANN.

The development holds 0 XBC. We are funding development from donations. As stated in the OP, we are using the reserves to build infrastructure and value for XBC holders. To be fair, no amount of bumping gained attention. We understand that some people will be annoyed for missing out on the IPO due to the price increase but we can't help that we didn't get noticed beforehand. No amount of time would have changed this.

The moderated thread is to keep the ANN on topic. Please check back soon. We will have an update about the coins distribution.

where is the wallet?

Sorry for the inconvenience. Right now only exchanges have access to the wallet. It will be available for the public in the next 24-48 hours.

When does the coin launch

The coin has launched. It is being traded on poloniex.com and peercover.com Smiley
xeroc

Activity: 345

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:39:48 AM

headline reads SH256 ... OP states 100% POS
=> bullshit!
ownerbest

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:45:53 AM

It has launched without a wallet? I'm confused..
So, where the coins at market come from?

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QM8Q7itiFjs9b2QaXgDuedT8cfX5qaYeqC
DKdance

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:56:18 AM

So how do we get some coins in a 100% POS currency, only buying it ?

Only reason we die is because we accept the death I can tr. into French, seriously < 1-12 hours
[PHS] PhilosopherStone | PoS | No Premine | 50% annual
And if we should die tonight then we should all die together.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: