Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:34:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Poker - Entire business - 2 day auction  (Read 12626 times)
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1100

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:37:31 PM

Funny, Everyone on this forum seem to have forgotten about the auction and are more interested in my product.
I am here for any questions that you wish to ask.
Hello again Ranolo and Acoin.
Yes Acoin is correct, i had the cheapest licence and did not have money modules integrated. I was doing the deposits and withdraw from an external server.

I have a question for Satoshipoker owner. Did you have your own server hosted and what was a percentage that enterra was taking from you on gross?

Thanks

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:54:09 PM

Actually, enterra offers a rakeback / sign up bonus / gift / affiliate systems now

This site would be such a steal if it weren't for the damage done to its reputation

Under a new owner, it's possible to fix the problem. I think the fact that BitcoinFlush is planning to pay back existing debts is pretty big as well (and should help instill confidence in players). Essentially it's a rejuvenation of the entire brand. Is it a risk? Sure. But it's something that I think is doable with the right management in place.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:56:47 PM

I agree.
atleast he is worried about the players as well and not only about his own pocket.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:04:55 PM

I agree.
atleast he is worried about the players as well and not only about his own pocket.

Very true. Also, in response to your last message here, I am the one that dragged you into this (as I was curious), :p. And in response to whether or not there is any ongoing fee for the site's software, I don't believe so. I think he's got whatever the full version is (I'm not familiar with Enterra and apparently you have to contact them as a buyer before they will let you know the options).

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:22:49 PM

I am very familiar with enterra and their habits Wink
Can you check your PM as i have sent you a message

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:39:35 AM

Satoshi doesn't pay Enterra any royalties. If for some weird reason they are, they got completely ripped off. I believe Satoshi can get turned around as well, why I offered to do a group purchase.
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:57:38 AM

Satoshi doesn't pay Enterra any royalties. If for some weird reason they are, they got completely ripped off. I believe Satoshi can get turned around as well, why I offered to do a group purchase.

Well if you offered to run it for say 10% management fee I could be interested in investing 5-10btc, but no way will I be interested in you taking a 50% share for 5btc (basically a 20% state but a fee on top of all rev's, you would have 20% stake in company and I would have 20-40%). But I would also want access to accounts and any financial info, and any decisions run by me for my agreement.

Sorry I don't know you and dropping this money would require regular updates etc....

Phil

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:49:52 AM

Well if you offered to run it for say 10% management fee I could be interested in investing 5-10btc, but no way will I be interested in you taking a 50% share for 5btc (basically a 20% state but a fee on top of all rev's, you would have 20% stake in company and I would have 20-40%). But I would also want access to accounts and any financial info, and any decisions run by me for my agreement.

Sorry I don't know you and dropping this money would require regular updates etc....

Phil

You pretty much hit on all my feelings. There's already a risk factor here. Introducing another (in terms of the partnership) just makes it that much worse.

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:00:56 AM

Its not worth my time for a 10% cut where the project is at currently which is why I offered it where I did. As I posted earlier, Im starting my own poker site called BitiBets, its powered by Enterra software. It should be all put together and ready to go within the next two weeks. Financially it made a lot more sense for me to do so.

@BitcoinFlush Goodluck selling your site
st1letto

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:46:45 AM

R.I.P. BitiBets  Grin
[a prohject that went dead before it started!]
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 09:18:10 AM

Why do you say that for bitibets Huh

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:49:57 PM

Trolls will troll
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:42:35 PM

R.I.P. BitiBets  Grin

st1letto

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:44:44 PM

if f you do not understand what and why am i saying, then let me explain:

judging from all the previous comments of "acoin", i believe this character is not quite capable of running a successful online business, that's all!

everybody's entitled to own opinions, right?
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:46:33 PM

judging from all the previous comments of "acoin", i believe this character is not quite capable of running a successful online business, that's all!

I just fail to see how that has anything at all to do with the topic of this thread. It's a separate business.

Crypto.Conyo

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 10:03:51 PM

@BitcoinFlush:

Want to boost your auction?

Prove that what you said here is true:
https://btcjam.com/listings/10855

Honor your words. Show that you're not scamming your investors.
Payback your debt or buy notes off.

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 10:54:39 PM

Your entitled to your opinion. Im not asking/accepting any investments. Judging by your previous posts, your really not the best person to go to for advice.

Goodluck to BitFlush selling the site, hope you find a buyer soon so the players can get their funds back
BitcoinFlush (OP)

Activity: 448

No longer satoshipoker.org - Can't change avatar

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 03:20:35 AM

Funny, Everyone on this forum seem to have forgotten about the auction and are more interested in my product.
I am here for any questions that you wish to ask.
Hello again Ranolo and Acoin.
Yes Acoin is correct, i had the cheapest licence and did not have money modules integrated. I was doing the deposits and withdraw from an external server.

I have a question for Satoshipoker owner. Did you have your own server hosted and what was a percentage that enterra was taking from you on gross?

Thanks
smackthat, i think you had the cheapest version of rake shared basis program of enterra which is lower than 5K. In fact, you can get it free on http://www.enterrabitcoinpoker.com.
We have our own license, we built our own btc backend, we host everything on our own dedicated server (gaming server for enterra) and vps (website and bitcoin modules which communicate to game server in API). About what enterra charges us: 0%. We bought our license. They just develop and improve our software but we are in charge on the company and don't have to share rake with anybody.

Which is why I was saying to the community: your package and my package are really 2 different worlds...

Let's color the MOON: Y1Dxt2kmHoRRWPBEeKv9rzCfcA7EvrWv82
BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 03:23:33 AM

Its not worth my time for a 10% cut where the project is at currently which is why I offered it where I did. As I posted earlier, Im starting my own poker site called BitiBets, its powered by Enterra software. It should be all put together and ready to go within the next two weeks. Financially it made a lot more sense for me to do so.

@BitcoinFlush Goodluck selling your site
financially? i guess that means you going for the free version with 50% rake sharing with enterra?

thanks for the luck. Site is sold as we speak Smiley

BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 03:24:59 AM

R.I.P. BitiBets  Grin

especially since satoshi poker is the host for this free-to-join bitcoin poker network...
just wait till new SP owners gives his terms, which might be different than 50% rake to enterra Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: