Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:55:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SPC][PoF] SaveCoin | Proof of Fund Coin | 64% Interest Annually / 0.137% Daily  (Read 64584 times)
coinhope7

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:08:57 AM

Long term Investors,  Buy up the coin....

Hold...in your wallet, nothing to do, coins everyday to your address. Guaranteed, everyday, unlike, unreliable proof of stake. The next level, the upgrade, Proof of Fund. SaveCoin the 1st Proof of Fund coin. We have few coins so our marketcap is low, but wait in a few months, they will start noticing us on CoinMarketcap. With less than 2500 coins produced a day, Long term investors will be taking the lead with this coin. Miners will provide liquidity. This is a great circle as we build our community. Remember buying 1 coin today will be be worth many coins in a year with compounding interest. We are looking for long term investors. Go SaveCoin Smiley

SaveCoin is SPC  ....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mortimer452

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:48:12 AM

I love the idea of SaveCoin, but it boils down to being a coin that is 90% premined, and there has to be trust in the dev that he will continue clicking the button or whatever needs to happen each day to ensure the POF payouts are made.

Don't get me wrong, I am a supporter - but these are real concerns that will result in holding the coin back
coinhope7

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:15:42 AM

Buy some Coin,

Everything works as it should. It is a very small investment, that will pay off big time. Like any other coin in the alt coin world, the developer could damage his creation, but there certainly is no intensive to do so. The developer will be rich, because he will be patient, as we do well. All alternatives to Bitcoin are a unsure bet. Diversify, more than one alt-coin is the way to go. Litecoin went from .06 to $44.00.  We can only work hard for our community and our coin. SaveCoin will make it. Go SaveCoin.  Smiley
Spratan

Activity: 689
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:47:26 AM

Why is it not recommmanded to re-use an adress in the client ?
Problems with interests ?
GullibleGooo

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:46:53 AM

Good people! We need more votes for SaveCoin at CoinWarz!!!

Let's tell the miners which ASIC coin rules!

If 20 people vote 5 times a day, then we will be added in less than two weeks!

http://www.coinwarz.com/voting

Suresh, tell your buddies!

SaveCoin - Proof of Funds! 65% yearly interest, NOT PoS!
WolfLee84

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 10:58:44 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 11:27:11 AM by WolfLee84

Just want to keep everyone informed, Bittrex is down @ the moment & working on a fix. Please don't panic, I'm sure they will have the site up & running smooth again very soon.. In the mean time, happy mining & don't forget to vote every hour   Wink

Voted & http://www.online-stopwatch.com/countdown-timer/ is set for 1 hour  Cool

There have been no problems with daily interest, having the same wallet & first address has been compounding interest since day one. I wouldn't hold every coin in the same address though, best to have small amounts in a hot wallet & large amounts in cold storage.

I love the idea of SaveCoin, but it boils down to being a coin that is 90% premined, and there has to be trust in the dev that he will continue clicking the button or whatever needs to happen each day to ensure the POF payouts are made.

Don't get me wrong, I am a supporter - but these are real concerns that will result in holding the coin back

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Dev explain this many pages back? If a bank can automate interest, why would this be any different? Yes, Dev might have access to the daily interest payments & that would help to have a little more transparency to how it works..
Suresh Matsui (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:22:35 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 12:52:51 PM by Suresh Matsui

Added new information for voting and shopping to the first post Smiley

I understand that a lot of trust is needed to feel safe that the interest will always keep being paid out, however the process of making the payments is done automatically and the payment system is secure in virtual machines which are backed up daily to several secure locations. In the event of my death or some other fatality, the interest will still continue to be paid out as the payments are made automatically on a dedicated server hosted by myself and not by any hosting company. I do try and keep as transparent as possible when it comes to these payments. And because we're using this method, it gives the SPC community many benefits over those of POS communities such as interest payments with staking, instant interest payments at any time, lower sized blockchains and more. Smiley

Keep in mind that the instant interest payments are stopped being paid out on purpose, the coin will lose it's main selling point, so it makes little sense for us to stop the payments from happening Smiley

SaveCoin! Earn 64% interest a year with daily payouts! No need to stake your wallet, gain interest on cold storage and paper wallets too! http://savecoin.co
Suresh Matsui (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:50:59 PM

Just want to keep everyone informed, Bittrex is down @ the moment & working on a fix. Please don't panic, I'm sure they will have the site up & running smooth again very soon.. In the mean time, happy mining & don't forget to vote every hour   Wink

Voted & http://www.online-stopwatch.com/countdown-timer/ is set for 1 hour  Cool

There have been no problems with daily interest, having the same wallet & first address has been compounding interest since day one. I wouldn't hold every coin in the same address though, best to have small amounts in a hot wallet & large amounts in cold storage.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Dev explain this many pages back? If a bank can automate interest, why would this be any different? Yes, Dev might have access to the daily interest payments & that would help to have a little more transparency to how it works..

Voted! And looks like bittrex is back up!

SaveCoin! Earn 64% interest a year with daily payouts! No need to stake your wallet, gain interest on cold storage and paper wallets too! http://savecoin.co
Spratan

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:58:23 PM

Everyone arguably fears that the dev should dump the 20 millions coins premined and blocked for future interests.

But, sooner or later, we will ask the Dalaï Lama to escrow these coins, and value will explode  Smiley
(Or just find and use a untrusted technology that wil automatically save and spend the interest)
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 03:18:32 PM

Hold...in your wallet, nothing to do, coins everyday to your address. Guaranteed, everyday, unlike, unreliable proof of stake. The next level, the upgrade, Proof of Fund. SaveCoin the 1st Proof of Fund coin. We have few coins so our marketcap is low, but wait in a few months, they will start noticing us on CoinMarketcap. With less than 2500 coins produced a day, Long term investors will be taking the lead with this coin. Miners will provide liquidity. This is a great circle as we build our community. Remember buying 1 coin today will be be worth many coins in a year with compounding interest. We are looking for long term investors. Go SaveCoin Smiley

SaveCoin is SPC  ....

Yes, we are looking for long term investors but, we also need to spend the coin and find services that will accept it if we want the price to raise. Check out the listing from CCMC below:

268    SaveCoin   $ 4,160   $ 0.050499   82,387 SPC**   $ 0   +5.48 %

See the big "0"? That's volume over the last 24hrs, there isn't any and that's the problem, we need to generate volume or we will loose in the long run. Other than taht, price looks good and market capitalization is on an upswing, not bad actually.

So, get the word out for inclusion by merchants, funds, services, basically anything you can think of to get the coin moving.

RJF

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Spratan

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:47:41 PM

SaveCoin is SPC  ....

Yes, we are looking for long term investors but, we also need to spend the coin and find services that will accept it if we want the price to raise. Check out the listing from CCMC below:

See the big "0"? That's volume over the last 24hrs, there isn't any and that's the problem, we need to generate volume or we will loose in the long run. Other than taht, price looks good and market capitalization is on an upswing, not bad actually.

So, get the word out for inclusion by merchants, funds, services, basically anything you can think of to get the coin moving.

RJF

Exchanges can understand it is a coin named "savecoin", for savings. So there will be less frequent orders but amounts will be higher in the future.
Anyway, didn't the Dev premine 1 Million savecoin especially for this case, to support volume in exchanges at the beginning ?
zhouhuiyan520

Activity: 182

Community

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:48:43 PM

have u saved the btc market?

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late.Sow3qFsWZYbXJBqoEJgibUjZTwYgNHoP3s
3ACoin -IPO-FREE-POS 10%-Web Games.
Click here-enjoy-Pirate-coin: Pd7k5uwwAJYfR64VyPeuBUa49riKyTWbah
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 03:49:46 PM

SaveCoin is SPC  ....

RJF

I agree with you. But don't worry too much about what's on coinmarketcap. I remember when checked this morning, SPC was around position 140 with 24h volume over $3k and over 90% increase in price.
These stats are useful, but they change pretty quickly, especially for new coins.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
coinhope7

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:50:18 PM

The $0 is because Bittrex was down. I am confident CoinMarketcap will update that soon.  All the volume was on Bittrex.

I'm still bullish on SaveCoin. I do think that Long term investors will hold and miners will provide liquidity, as they need to sell to pay for equipment, electricity etc. As the market grows, merchants will jump on. It would be great if we had a video Smiley Go SaveCoin  Smiley
phoneled

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:52:59 PM

proof of fund? IPO?

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 04:22:25 PM

proof of fund? IPO?

PoF? - Yes
IPO? - No

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
WolfLee84

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 04:58:57 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 01:22:32 PM by WolfLee84

The $0 is because Bittrex was down. I am confident CoinMarketcap will update that soon.  All the volume was on Bittrex.

I'm still bullish on SaveCoin. I do think that Long term investors will hold and miners will provide liquidity, as they need to sell to pay for equipment, electricity etc. As the market grows, merchants will jump on. It would be great if we had a video Smiley Go SaveCoin  Smiley

Videos are being worked on in the background, but will take a little more time. The videos need to be complete & ready, don't want to release it with missing steps (tutorial videos on the wallet, more than one). We do need the community to make a promotional video (Bounty for winning vote), something professional (lots of photoshop & music that everyone will enjoy). Please join in community & if there is a professional video maker reading this, PM me or the Dev with the video too review. Then the voting will start after there are a few to vote on, best to make two versions & best one is voted on.

P.S. The tutorial videos will have every aspect, from the very first step & not to miss any steps (even after the video is released, I will offer a small bounty for any steps that one may think is needed). This takes hours & days to make, edit & add music/transitions. I hope to add a few hours today to working on them, but have several other things to multitask as of now & they might be another week til released Cool

Sincerely,
WolfLee84
rhkazani1

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:05:18 PM

Guys vote here

GullibleGooo

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:12:11 PM

It's looking very promising at CoinWarz, we went from No.14 to No.6 in a few hours. Can we amount another 200 votes then we are No.4! Keep voting guys Smiley

Thanks for posting valuable info, Suresh!

SaveCoin - Proof of Funds! 65% yearly interest, NOT PoS!
rhkazani1

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:58:38 PM

The network hashrate is going down it was came down to 2TH from 5TH....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: