Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:19:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SPC][PoF] SaveCoin | Proof of Fund Coin | 64% Interest Annually / 0.137% Daily  (Read 64584 times)
HegelianCattalactics

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:07:32 AM

You all should realize that the Crypto Trading environment has barely started.
Comparatively it is at the first few weeks that Bitcoin was at.

The exponential curve hasn't even hit yet.

The coins that will have staying power will either have POS/Interest rates or some other dynamic value.

Here is a Blurb from Seeking Alpha (BTW Google is Now in the Coin Game)

Cryptotrading - A Primer For A New Market, Plus 64% Interest On Speedcoin (SPC)

Bitcoin has established a new trading frontier.
Likely due to the over half dozen Forbes Midas winners supporting it's market development.

One of my favorite tools for discovering just who is making a new market is:
Muckety Maps www.muckety.com/Bitcoin/5098400.muckety

A quick dig into the interactive map will show you the massive support readying for this new market.
Including Google, Andreesen Horowitz and the Winklevoss twins.

The market is currently very immature; similar to the very first weeks of Currency Trading.
It is however quickly forming into a great opportunity for experienced traders.
There are a handful of golden opportunities that have the right support, structure and supply and demand dynamics.
One of them is Speedcoin (SPC) speedcoin.net/ (The Key reason is the 64% interest rate)

[SNIP]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptocoinrank.com

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 04:50:42 AM

Speedcoin is now listed here: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Speedcoin

Hope you like it! As soon as you have a Twitter account you can display your news by following the guide you find here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579901.0

Cheers

xkdxdavis10

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:13:29 AM

will u ever be on poloniex

Coffeecoin:BybX6rFdQTaYbdyJypNTLverZbvKPPJEdR
Gologuzan

Activity: 161

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:19:23 AM

www.miningpool.co/stats/SPC/

pool offline!! why and how long?
Elite2TheMax

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:27:42 AM

Nothing new to see here. Been up and down lately often.
Suresh Matsui (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:59:24 AM

You all should realize that the Crypto Trading environment has barely started.
Comparatively it is at the first few weeks that Bitcoin was at.

The exponential curve hasn't even hit yet.

The coins that will have staying power will either have POS/Interest rates or some other dynamic value.

Here is a Blurb from Seeking Alpha (BTW Google is Now in the Coin Game)

Cryptotrading - A Primer For A New Market, Plus 64% Interest On Speedcoin (SPC)

Bitcoin has established a new trading frontier.
Likely due to the over half dozen Forbes Midas winners supporting it's market development.

One of my favorite tools for discovering just who is making a new market is:
Muckety Maps www.muckety.com/Bitcoin/5098400.muckety

A quick dig into the interactive map will show you the massive support readying for this new market.
Including Google, Andreesen Horowitz and the Winklevoss twins.

The market is currently very immature; similar to the very first weeks of Currency Trading.
It is however quickly forming into a great opportunity for experienced traders.
There are a handful of golden opportunities that have the right support, structure and supply and demand dynamics.
One of them is Speedcoin (SPC) speedcoin.net/ (The Key reason is the 64% interest rate)

[SNIP]

Nice writeup Smiley

Speedcoin is now listed here: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Speedcoin

Hope you like it! As soon as you have a Twitter account you can display your news by following the guide you find here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579901.0

Cheers

Thank you for adding us to your site!

I will get in touch with them and find out Smiley

Nothing new to see here. Been up and down lately often.

Unfortunately there is a lot of downtime recently, don't know why  Huh

Try using http://speed.pitythepool.com  Smiley

SaveCoin! Earn 64% interest a year with daily payouts! No need to stake your wallet, gain interest on cold storage and paper wallets too! http://savecoin.co
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 09:57:07 AM

Nice to see that interest is also payed on AllCrypt deposits. That's a big advantage over PoS coins.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Suresh Matsui (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:54:51 AM

Nice to see that interest is also payed on AllCrypt deposits. That's a big advantage over PoS coins.

Yep Smiley Whatever addresses the coins reside in, you get interest on that address.

SaveCoin! Earn 64% interest a year with daily payouts! No need to stake your wallet, gain interest on cold storage and paper wallets too! http://savecoin.co
Bertram

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:40:47 PM

i would like to see it on exchange soon...
Elite2TheMax

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:43:54 PM

Speedcoin is already listed on three exchanges. Look back a few posts.
Suresh Matsui (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:08:21 PM

Check the first post my friend Smiley

GullibleGooo

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:24:55 PM

Suresh, you have created a very interesting coin that is very likely to be successful. It is also great that you, as the developer, is a “real” person and not a pseudonym.

However... being the (successful) public relations/marketing person that I am, I feel that I need to ask you to strongly consider changing your trademark. It is laden with great risks.

The situation with the other Speedcoin is a major problem and will lead to too much confusion (as we have already seen and this is before any of them hit a proper market). Who was first is irrelevant now. They will create a mess for you, it is unavoidable.

But more importantly, your sales advantage and strong points of your coin; the main innovation and character of your coin has nothing to do with speed. It is misleading. The strong point of your coin is the interest scheme and the long-term growth plan, which is unique and actually quite the opposite to “speed”. It sends the wrong signals. If you market a new car which is built to last a long time, you don't call it “speed” even if it has it. It is unclear, confusing and does not tell the market anything about why your coin is great.

The big risk with sticking to the brand SpeedCoin is that anyone who reads this thread now could make a copy of your coin, call it something more appropriate and, by being clearer and offer a more distinct character, take the position in the market that you should have, only a few weeks after your release. Don't give anyone that chance.

I know it is a bit of a pain to change but if you want to do it properly and create a coin that can exist a long time and stand tests from the competition, changing the trademark is extremely significant.

How about making a contest on it? Now when you have a community, it should be able to do it quickly and good.

SPC: ScQRdyXwC8SpR4Chog4VTxbdFmut1Mebsp

SaveCoin - Proof of Funds! 65% yearly interest, NOT PoS!
Suresh Matsui (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:41:35 PM

Suresh, you have created a very interesting coin that is very likely to be successful. It is also great that you, as the developer, is a “real” person and not a pseudonym.

However... being the (successful) public relations/marketing person that I am, I feel that I need to ask you to strongly consider changing your trademark. It is laden with great risks.

The situation with the other Speedcoin is a major problem and will lead to too much confusion (as we have already seen and this is before any of them hit a proper market). Who was first is irrelevant now. They will create a mess for you, it is unavoidable.

But more importantly, your sales advantage and strong points of your coin; the main innovation and character of your coin has nothing to do with speed. It is misleading. The strong point of your coin is the interest scheme and the long-term growth plan, which is unique and actually quite the opposite to “speed”. It sends the wrong signals. If you market a new car which is built to last a long time, you don't call it “speed” even if it has it. It is unclear, confusing and does not tell the market anything about why your coin is great.

The big risk with sticking to the brand SpeedCoin is that anyone who reads this thread now could make a copy of your coin, call it something more appropriate and, by being clearer and offer a more distinct character, take the position in the market that you should have, only a few weeks after your release. Don't give anyone that chance.

I know it is a bit of a pain to change but if you want to do it properly and create a coin that can exist a long time and stand tests from the competition, changing the trademark is extremely significant.

How about making a contest on it? Now when you have a community, it should be able to do it quickly and good.

Sent you some SPC Smiley

Thank you for insight, and I do agree with you on several points. As far as the name goes, I will ask the community here if they feel that a change of name is necessary, and if there are any suggestions for name. Based on the response, I will take appropriate action Smiley

HegelianCattalactics

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:54:36 PM

You make very excellent points here; however the landscape of "CryptoWorld" is going to change very very fast ... and soon.
I too have a strong marketing background but more so in Economics and Trading the markets.

In order to understand the direction of macro-trends I have to find out where the largest money players are putting their money.
These multi-billion dollar investment firms have the brightest minds in the economic world and essentially push forward the tech that the masses adopt.

The tech of the future for commerce will be a rapid financial digital transaction. I have "wired" millions of USD ... it is a joke. Antiquated and the bankers get wealthy the more they delay transfers. The entire global financial infrastructure is about to change. The largest economy in the World is "Economy D" which is private commerce that does not involve Banks and Governments.

Throughout history there has always been an "Economy D" and the battle of bankers and Governments to get a piece of it.

In our current "CryptoVerse" we are not even scratching the surface of what can and will happen.

Unique specially coded Chips are already being manufactured and put into Phones that can handle these transactions. (I know because I am looking at a buy in point - They have gone up 30% in 3 months, these guys will push a bit into Qualcomm's waters.)

So in summary - The other speedcoin will die - the only reason it won't be immediate IS the confusion. Most all coins today will be dead except for a handful.

As this market explodes. "All ships in the harbor" will rise dramatically. Only those with merit will skyrocket. ALL scamcoins, dumbcoins and poorly supported coins will die.
Sure there will be gimick coins like Karmacoin that might make the cut.

BTW - I spent years trading in the Pennystock market and was one of the dozen or so top traders when it was luctrative.

I vote we work together and make sure the traction of this SPC Speedcoin is so strong that it is a guaranteed coin to hold.

Suresh Matsui (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:40:51 PM

The enthusiasm here is great! Thank you all for believing in SpeedCoin!

With that said, market cap looks good Smiley http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Speedcoin

GullibleGooo

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:52:47 PM

Suresh, regardless of how the trademark discussion end up, it would probably benefit the status of your coin if you "coined" a new expression for your distribution(/interest) strategy. You say it is not a PoS, sure, but WHAT is it... ?

You need to coin an expression that will originate from YOUR coin so it belongs to YOUR coin and not the next clone. Again... if a clone appears and the clone dev will make up the new word, weeks pass... then after a while, this new invention might come to "belong" to the clone coin since they came up with the word. Few people will bother to back track. This could be vital for the longevity and status of your coin.

My first suggestion is Proof of Possession , PoP, any other suggestions anyone...?

Whatever it is, you should use this new Po? to market your coin with in the very initial presentation of your coin (similar as what Fluttercoin is doing with Proof of Transaction).

pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 07:15:11 PM

I will get in touch with them and find out Smiley

You should offer some coins for giveaway (Poloniex have a special giveaway section), that would introduce SPC to more people.

Also, it would be great to get SPC listed on coinmarketcap.com and coinwarz.com

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
coin-cidence

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:29:41 PM

SPC looks looks fabulous, I am mining and buying some at allcrypt constantly rising prices  Tongue (aiming to have 1k) Fight the clones, stand as one, watch for PR, do not loose it!

BTC compared to PASC looks like big clumsy dinosaur - still not aware of meteor coming.
pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 07:39:26 PM

Suresh, regardless of how the trademark discussion end up, it would probably benefit the status of your coin if you "coined" a new expression for your distribution(/interest) strategy. You say it is not a PoS, sure, but WHAT is it... ?

You need to coin an expression that will originate from YOUR coin so it belongs to YOUR coin and not the next clone. Again... if a clone appears and the clone dev will make up the new word, weeks pass... then after a while, this new invention might come to "belong" to the clone coin since they came up with the word. Few people will bother to back track. This could be vital for the longevity and status of your coin.

My first suggestion is Proof of Possession , PoP, any other suggestions anyone...?

Whatever it is, you should use this new Po? to market your coin with in the very initial presentation of your coin (similar as what Fluttercoin is doing with Proof of Transaction).

I do understand where you coming from but... this coin is PoW, there's an interest attached, but it has got nothing to do with mining/validating transactions.
Using new "Po[Something]" would be just too confusing. Unless you name it something like "PoW/PoP" just as a marketing stunt (I like "PoP" btw).

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
GullibleGooo

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:23:20 PM

Hi, mining newbie here. I need help. I am CPU mining (while waiting for heavier gear). My minerd is running, telling me about how "stratum detected new block", "thread 2: 118440 hashes", "2,50 khash/s" and so on....

However, at the PityThePool there is no sign that I am mining. My hash rate is 0 and it even says that I have no active workers... Now, I am at a loss what I do wrong. Can someone help please?

My CPU is running close to 100%, hash info is constantly running in the minerd, the pool doesn't seem to recognize any of this.

I don't mind sending off a couple of SPC to whoever can help a lost fellow in need. The idea of shutting down my computers at night instead of mining is... eeeh... me no like

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: