Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:40:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Small loan in the UK?  (Read 396 times)
uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:29:52 PM

Ok so I thought rather than bothering people here on the forums asking for a loan, I thought I would have better luck just asking about services that offers small loans that I should look into. The reason I am seeking a loan is so that I can print 3 of my Blurb magazines. I am working towards my final dissertation which has a hand in deadline of 30th april, yet my student loan will be paid in on the 22nd so that doesn't leave me much time to order and have the books delivered in time. Aside from my student loan I have never taken out a loan so has anyone used any of the online loan services that are reputable? I am only after £50 to £100 and a lot of services seem to have a £1000 minimum.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 06:40:02 PM

If you are looking for a small loan why won't ask friends or a family?  It will be hard to find any service that will borrow you the money if you want 50-100 quids.  Or you will find it but you will need to repay some 100% more or smthing.

I cannot help as I haven't got the money.  But I suggest to : offer some collateral and try here or ask your friends. .

Good luck

Regards.
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:47:06 PM

ask someone you know, it will be a lot easier..

uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:50:53 PM

If you are looking for a small loan why won't ask friends or a family?  It will be hard to find any service that will borrow you the money if you want 50-100 quids.  Or you will find it but you will need to repay some 100% more or smthing.

I cannot help as I haven't got the money.  But I suggest to : offer some collateral and try here or ask your friends. .

Good luck

Regards.

I actually give out most of my money to my family, plus I have been very anti social since I started uni so I literally have no-one to ask lol. To be honest its not a big deal getting my books printed before deadline as I can have it printed at uni but then it would only be draft quality, my work would stand out if I was the only student to get the work done and printed for hand in.

In other words I have noone to ask, people are always asking me for money which is probably why I am short myself lol.
railzand

Activity: 462

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:12:23 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=358172.0

maybe try here, but you'll really need some collateral...

uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:14:15 PM

Here is some of my work, maybe I will try to sell some copies of the magazine once I have them printed. Tongue

Kiki112

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:15:20 PM

if you want to sell the magazine you could issue shares Cheesy

it could get you the money you need Wink

uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:22:28 PM

Good idea but I don't have time to market the idea ha. I want to raise awareness on forced labour so I have created a pretend company the sells machines and drugs that make workers work hard. The idea is the company cares so much about profit that they exploit their workers trying to turn them into productive machines. At the moment I am procrastinating ha. :/
Kiki112

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:37:37 PM

Good idea but I don't have time to market the idea ha. I want to raise awareness on forced labour so I have created a pretend company the sells machines and drugs that make workers work hard. The idea is the company cares so much about profit that they exploit their workers trying to turn them into productive machines. At the moment I am procrastinating ha. :/

interesting Cheesy

really, you don't have to issue real shares, if you're a fair person

just make a quick website where you sell those shares, when you collect enough money, print the magazine

hell, put in eBay too Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: