Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:22:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook accepts Bitcoin?  (Read 13683 times)
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:34:11 PM

If one day Bitcoin accepts Bitcoin as a form of payment, then Bitcoin has become extremely popular around the world. Bitcoin will then be accepted at e-commerce sites such as Amazon, eBay, etc. Bitcoin predictions will be widespread over the next 20 years, at which time every company will accept Bitcoin in any transaction and Bitcoin will inevitably become a government-controlled official currency. Prices will stabilize and not rise as fast

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:39:40 PM

I don't see the point of facebook accepting bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency. What, they will open their own ICO? That's a stupid management decision if they do.
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:29:18 AM

that's not true news, until now there has been no official announcement from facebook that they accept bitcoin

Anco_Marzio

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:38:08 AM

Of course, big companies will start to accept bitcoin at some point, but I suspect that the "real big" (fb, google, amazon,...) will have their personal currency.
Probably we'll assist to a "currencies war" until just one will win. We'll see.

boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:09:59 AM

I doubt this is true because if it is then they do not need to announce it on another website, they are the largest social media out there. They can definitely inform people that they will accept Bitcoin or Altcoins. Also as of now it is unwise to use bitcoin for small transaction.

Emem29

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:48:27 AM

i doubt it
if facebook adopt BTC, price will increase instantly Grin

I think not Bitcoin. I think Litecoin is involve in that news not bitcoin. Becuase in my research Facebook is the one who accept Litecoin as payment method. Maybe that is happen hopefully.
ramgonzales

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:51:25 AM

Maybe in the furture. Microsoft already accepts bitcoin payment through Bitpay platform so, who knows? BTC is good as cash when used with third party payment platforms so it is plausible.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:37:07 AM

If future Facebook accepting Bitcoin in payment transactions, I did not imagine that Facebook will accept what Bitcoin transactions, purchase applications, or application of paid advertising on Facebook. Due to the fact, Facebook is always free for everyone. I think if Facebook accepting Bitcoin transactions by the advertisers on Facebook will be adding a new form of payment that is Bitcoin.
I also heard news like this but doubtful because the management of Facebook didn’t say anything about accepting bitcoin for their payments. May be in the future they accept bitcoin but I think that still they are not accepting bitcoin otherwise they will announce it on Facebook and all the world would know about it because almost the whole world is using Facebook to share their thoughts and many things with third friends and relatives.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:01:27 AM

Facebook and many other are accepting bitcoins if you want to post an add through Facebook and the manager of Facebook would like to have bitcoin they can also trade this currency in the future. So because of this i would like to make sure that bitcoin is accepting everywhere. Now there are several companies who want to accept bitcoin as a payment for online services.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
4U

Activity: 195

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:37:15 PM

If one day Bitcoin accepts Bitcoin as a form of payment, then Bitcoin has become extremely popular around the world. Bitcoin will then be accepted at e-commerce sites such as Amazon, eBay, etc. Bitcoin predictions will be widespread over the next 20 years, at which time every company will accept Bitcoin in any transaction and Bitcoin will inevitably become a government-controlled official currency. Prices will stabilize and not rise as fast
It’s another great achievement of bitcoin and I’m sure that after Facebook accepting bitcoin it’s now going to out of control because Facebook is a social media and everyone around the world they are using Facebook so when we use Facebook for advertisement of bitcoin I’m sure that in a night bitcoin will be more popular and strong the ever and its price will go high then ever and I hope bitcoin will be accepted to some more networks.
Crypto_Addict

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:57:57 PM

Rumors, another rumor was that litecoin would be added to facebook  Grin
JohnnyCashers

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:04:44 PM

It's fake, the big players of the it market. While not risk such a step, yet no legalization of bitcoin.
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:23:43 PM

Hello all,
I hear of some rumors that Facebook is going to accept BTC in the near future Smiley Am i late with this news, or just misunderstand ?

BR,

Gondel
Well.. I think no, noy yet but I do believe that It is possible. Accepting bitcoin as mode of payment in facebook is just a humor but maybe in future it will. Because there's no impossible about bitcoin and facebook having business together coz as we all knew they are both virtual business and no one knows if as of this moment they are having deals in not proper forum .
surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:24:19 PM

Hello all,
I hear of some rumors that Facebook is going to accept BTC in the near future Smiley Am i late with this news, or just misunderstand ?

BR,

Gondel
I've also heard rumors that facebook will accept Bitcoin and will have a private page called facebookcoin on it, but that's just unreliable media coverage, let's wait for answers from those. Facebook manager

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
joanshu

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:29:38 PM

So far i never came across such news relating to facebook that they started accepting btc.I might be some fake news.Because i never came across such news ,in fact i saw several fake news related to bitcoins on facebook.And several fake offerings showing up like giving away free bitcoins as price just like a jack pot through social media networking site like facebook and on several pages which was created on facebook stating that they are giving away free bitcoins.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:41:52 AM

I doubt this is true because if it is then they do not need to announce it on another website, they are the largest social media out there. They can definitely inform people that they will accept Bitcoin or Altcoins. Also as of now it is unwise to use bitcoin for small transaction.

With technology development, it can easily happen. We all know that facebook is one of the biggest social, there are many people using it and particularly most of people all over the world keep an eye on it everyday and regularly. So if some day facebook accept bitcoin or some other coins, it’s really normal. Although to use bitcoin for a small transaction is not wise, I fancy that there will have many people interested in this .
crypto90

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:43:43 AM

didn't heard about it, but if facebook will really accept BTC in the near future, it will be great for all cryptos.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:15:05 AM

didn't heard about it, but if facebook will really accept BTC in the near future, it will be great for all cryptos.

I think it was a rumour created by some people so we don't confuse with them but it happen in future it will be very happy for everyone because bitcoin grow up daily it reach to everyone in the world it is one of the wishing factor now a days .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Mr.X(999)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:38:09 AM

No, maybe not yet because facebook it's belongs to Google and Google control almost many things. First, the main factor is countries and some of the countries not yet accept bitcoin as a payment method. If 70%+ of countries accept bitcoin as a payment method, there's a chance to Google to put it on mind for adding bitcoin as payment soon.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:48:09 AM

those sites that you've mention  above are already accepts bitcoin as their secondary payment option next to credit cards and paypal. even facebook right now has slowly planning to legalize and accept bitcoin because they see that bitcoin has already been widely used online for people to buy or sell.  bitcoin is also much eaiser to use and doesnt really required any hassel infos like your personal details (e.g name , location , adress , birthdays, etc )

Bitcoin predictions will be widespread over the next 20 years, at which time every company will accept Bitcoin in any transaction and Bitcoin will inevitably become a government-controlled official currency. Prices will stabilize and not rise as fast
agree. this could also help bitcoin to become more trusted and popular to all the people of the world and this could greatly affect the value of it, resulting for it to increase more due to the demand that it gets from the public.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: