Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:47:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook accepts Bitcoin?  (Read 13683 times)
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:49:34 PM

Hello all,
I hear of some rumors that Facebook is going to accept BTC in the near future Smiley Am i late with this news, or just misunderstand ?

BR,

Gondel

For me, I think there are a lot of cryptocurrency advertises on facebook but I think they will not accept Bitcoin for payment in the near future. But maybe they will change their mind when they literally and completely know what bitcoin about is, and how can helps bitcoin in users, in society ,in country and also after Bitcoin legalized all over the world, they will accept Bitcoin as normal currency.. Well thats only my opinion.
The fact is that today almost every area of ​​human activity turns its attention to the crypto currency and therefore even social networks can easily introduce Bitcoin into their sphere. Perhaps this is for someone even a pleasant surprise.
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:07:19 PM

If future Facebook accepting Bitcoin in payment transactions, I did not imagine that Facebook will accept what Bitcoin transactions, purchase applications, or application of paid advertising on Facebook. Due to the fact, Facebook is always free for everyone. I think if Facebook accepting Bitcoin transactions by the advertisers on Facebook will be adding a new form of payment that is Bitcoin.

KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:13:53 PM

Hello all,
I hear of some rumors that Facebook is going to accept BTC in the near future Smiley Am i late with this news, or just misunderstand ?

BR,

Gondel
I never heard od it, but if that so, it will surely make Bitcoin more popular and might probably trigger more countries to accept it and make it legal. It will also be a way so that more people will be able to use Bitcoin on daily transactions which will make its vmarket demand high and same thing will happen to its market value.
I have never heard that too. I hope this become possible but not sure this will be happening in coming future. Reason is, bitcoins have much more to travel now. Much distance have to be covered and much efforts have to be put for extending to every person out there in the world. But yes if Facebook accepts bitcoins, then surely this process may be accelerated and fastened.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:41:51 PM

Hello all,

BR,

Gondel
I never heard od it, but if that so, it will surely make Bitcoin more popular and might probably trigger more countries to accept it and make it legal. It will also be a way so that more people will be able to use Bitcoin on daily transactions which will make its vmarket demand high and same thing will happen to its market value.
I have never heard that too. I hope this become possible but not sure this will be happening in coming future. Reason is, bitcoins have much more to travel now. Much distance have to be covered and much efforts have to be put for extending to every person out there in the world. But yes if Facebook accepts bitcoins, then surely this process may be accelerated and fastened.
Maybe this social media facebook used to published bitcoin to become more popularized in many people because i think at our early age now mostly people having a facebook even in a primary grade school they know how to used social media facebook.
So far bitcoin now has a very popular in every countries and have many achievements that make him self more popularized, who knows in social media also we found bitcoin we got a sourced from it. Maybe it takes a long time if ever that happen.
gentlebaguette

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Be myselt

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:02:19 AM

Facebook isn't a retailer so accepting Bitcoin or not it's not important for them.

Baton55

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:04:42 AM

It has been written in media that Facebook has adiscussed partnerships with at least three London startups that offer international money transfer services. But there’s already so much of our data publicly available in facebook, adding financial information would be like putting out the final secrets of your life for every authority to know. Recent developments have shown that secrets do not exist anymore, especially on the internet. Facebook will have some serious convincing to do if it wants people to believe their money is safe with them.
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:15:46 PM

Hello all,

BR,

Gondel
That's still a speculation.  But I think they also accept the idea of Bitcoin because I saw several to many advertisement about bitcoins and altcoins on facebook. But it has a possibility that facebook will accept Bitcoin as payment.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:15:32 PM

At present probably bitcoin is too unstable to be used in standard economy; but in the short therm you can bet that anyone wil be forced to accept bitcoin.

etron

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:27:59 PM

Hello all,

BR,

Gondel
This is very dubious news, because what I hear is not facebook receive bitcoin, but a signature campaign via facebook will get paid bitcoin, which I heard.
Patel786

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:29:29 PM

its good news  Smiley
alink

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:34:27 PM

rumours I suppose
at least not at the moment
swaptaker

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:38:04 PM

Under the current USA laws, facebook can't do this. Bitcoin is in gray zone and it's legal status is under consideration.

Facebook can't make this type of steps at the moment.
arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:57:39 PM

Just rumours, and there are other rumours about amazon and e-bay. If they do it the btc price for surely will skyrocket and alts as well will follow btc`s price and hope it happens.
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:11:41 AM

Hello all,

BR,

Gondel

For me, I think there are a lot of cryptocurrency advertises on facebook but I think they will not accept Bitcoin for payment in the near future. But maybe they will change their mind when they literally and completely know what bitcoin about is, and how can helps bitcoin in users, in society ,in country and also after Bitcoin legalized all over the world, they will accept Bitcoin as normal currency.. Well thats only my opinion.
The fact is that today almost every area of ​​human activity turns its attention to the crypto currency and therefore even social networks can easily introduce Bitcoin into their sphere. Perhaps this is for someone even a pleasant surprise.
Yeah Facebook is the social site where many people post their advertisement about different crypto but I also didn’t hear that Facebook accepts bitcoin as their payments but I am sure that they will soon start accepting bitcoin. World is turning towards crypto and Facebook is the most unable social media site all over the world. They will promote bitcoin all over the world and those who don’t know about bitcoin will come to know through Facebook.

Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:33:41 PM

Hello all,

BR,

Gondel

It’s a very good news that Facebook accept bitcoin because face book is a very good source of place to do advertisement of bitcoin and there are also a lot of sources such as what sup and some other because now a days every one they are using social medial if you start social media so then there is no doubt that bitcoin will become more popular but also its users will be increased so I think it’s a very good step for bitcoin.
Accessence

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:47:28 PM

I doubt they would jump into it right away considering the capability issue currently being faced. Steam a long lost love of Bitcoin has parted way very recently due to issues with transaction fees, time and off-course the major price fluctuations. In its current form, Bitcoin will have its worth more as a store of value then a payments platform.
codebread

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:48:47 PM

I doubt they would jump into it right away considering the capability issue currently being faced. Steam a long lost love of Bitcoin has parted way very recently due to issues with transaction fees, time and off-course the major price fluctuations. In its current form, Bitcoin will have its worth more as a store of value then a payments platform.

I dont believe price fluctuations would affect BTC transactions in sites such as FB as most users will not make transactions exceeding 0.1 BTC, however the fees are definitely a breaker for implementing BTC to make smal online payments
trolliban

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:05:58 PM

Under the current USA laws, facebook can't do this. Bitcoin is in gray zone and it's legal status is under consideration.

Facebook can't make this type of steps at the moment.

I'm not very familiar with the US regulations about bitcoin at this point. Large corporations such as FB, Amazon, Walmart whose major stakeholders are big bankers are not in favor of creating a path for BTC usage.

We are years away of fb accepting bitcoin
jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:11:54 PM

Facebook has an important role in introducing bitcoin to new users.
and that is a fact, so if facebook take advantage of this opportunity. that is a good thing. Facebook does not want to lose the opportunity to apply the technology in the future. and became the first social media.
streetlight

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:18:29 PM

If Facebook accepts Bitcoin (which I don't think it will for the time being due to the current fee situation), it will be the thing that propels it onto the world stage. I mean at this moment BTC still isn't main-main stream.

People are learning about it, but there is still tons of growth to be done.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: